Men's Wearhouse - Louisville, Ky

Louisville, KY

Men's Wearhouse - Louisville, Ky

Alterations, Group Discounts, Online Ordering, Private Appointments Available, Rentals, Fashion Services, Bow Ties, Cummerbunds, Shoes, Ties, Tuxedos + Suits, Vests, Menswear, Fashion

4370 Summit Plaza Drive, Louisville, KY

link wedding

Reviewed on 6/19/2013 Abby B

Men's Warehouse fitted my handsome groom, as well as 14 other men for our wedding. The service, selection, and quality were excellent. We got so many compliments on the mens attire!

Reviewed on 6/17/2015 Heather H

The service and sales were mediocre. We ordered grey suits with vests and ties. Some of the jackets did not fit and some of the pants were too big. They took them back and fixed them for the most part, but things came back only slightly better than before. One groomsman's... Read More sleeves were still too short. My husband happened to go during prom season he was put in the middle of several angry mothers, which did not go over well. The nice thing was that after we booked so many suits he was given a $600 credit for a suit which he used to buy a rehearsal dinner suit. Overall the experience was just OK. We could go either way on recommending.

Great Quality

Reviewed on 7/09/2014 John W

The men had no issue reserving and paying for their tuxes. I got a free tux, as the groom, with at least 5 groomsmen with deposits paid. The tuxes looked impeccable, despite being shipped from all over the country to this location in Louisville. The Calvin Kline suits ran $160,... Read More with a rush fee starting 30 days before the event (only $20). The whole party got a $40 discount and as I mentioned, mine was free. The staff were very friendly, professional, and courteous.

Great tuxes

Reviewed on 6/25/2014 Taryn

Great service and the tuxes looked wonderful!