Meredith Washburn Photography

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Available for travel worldwide (309) 241-2244

Reviewed on 8/27/2017 Casey L

Meredith and her husband Ben are amazing!!! They are so easy to get along with and they really listen to what you're looking for in your engagement/wedding photos! I will recommend Meredith to every person I know who's getting married now!

Reviewed on 12/08/2016 Sophie H

I am always quick to recommend Meredith to the next bride-to-be! But more often, I receive so many compliments on my wedding pictures! Everyone asks who my photographer was! I was attracted to her perspective behind the camera. She captures authentic, cozy, intimate, elegant,... Read More and beautiful moments, not the cookie-cutter, cheesy/posed pictures. Hence, the groom might appreciate that. ;) Lastly, she is super fun and sweet to be around and blesses you and your spouse' relationship. <3

Reviewed on 12/08/2016 Sophie H

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Lacey S

Meredith made engagement pictures and wedding pictures so fun! My husband claims to not be photogenic but Meredith made sure that we had fun and because of that, he had fun! Our pictures are amazing. The day of our wedding we got an inch of snow and ice. Plans for pictures... Read More changed several times and Meredith went with the flow and came up with great alternatives for locations. Meredith not only was amazing the day of the wedding but the follow through was top notch. Any request we had she fulfilled. She made sure we were happy with everything and went above and beyond for us as her customers. She is a genuine, kind, caring photographer. My husband and I HIGHLY recommend Meredith!

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Lacey S

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Kelsey L

I truly recommend Meredith to anyone looking for a photographer. She photographed our wedding and engagement photos, and we couldn't be happier. She caught all the emotions, details, and love on our wedding day. Everyone I show our wedding pictures to are so impressed with the... Read More photos. Meredith is so creative and made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera. 10/10!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Payton W

Meredith is the best of the best. She made us feel beautiful and comfortable behind the camera. I am forever thankful for her talents- they have captured some of our best moments. She is so genuine and so kind.

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Brittany S

Meredith was by far the perfect choice for our wedding photography. She took the time to make sure my husband and I got all of the pictures we wanted. She also has an amazing eye! She scouted the area around for roughly 5 minutes and found amazing places that even the people... Read More who run the venue had never found! She takes the time to make sure all of the details are perfect and nothing is out of place! I can't stop looking at our pictures, they are everything I ever wanted

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Allison H

You can stop looking for your wedding/engagement/ every big life moment photographer now, Meredith is absolutely amazing!! She was the easiest and best decision I made when choosing people to work with on my wedding day! Not only is she the most insanely talented photographer... Read More but she is the most genuine, sweet and thoughtful person I have ever met. She makes you feel unbelievably comfortable and like an old friend from the moment you first meet her! Both our engagement pictures and our wedding pictures exceeded our expectations; her eye for the right lighting/moment/look is incredible! Meredith has the ability to capture every single minute of your special day without you even knowing it is happening. (one of my bridesmaids called her the monkey as she climbed around the pillars of the church getting the right angle without disturbing a single person!) With getting married in June in St. Louis, I was worried about the heat/sweat factor but once again Meredith blew everyone away by somehow managing to take a hundreds of amazing pictures in a short amount of time! We have received compliment after compliment on our wedding pictures and I think I still look through the pictures at least once a week! I cannot say enough positive things about her and am already thinking of the next life event in which I can work with her again! Do yourself a favor and work with Meredith, you will not regret your decision for a second!

Reviewed on 11/12/2016 Katie G

Meredith is great to work with. Her photography is amazing. She was able to get natural smiles and expressions out of my husband, making the pictures even better.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Alyssa R

Choosing Meredith as our photographer was by far one of the best decisions we have ever made. She is not only an amazing photographer but a genuine person. She went above and beyond from our engagement shoot (driving out to the middle of nowhere for countryside photos) to being... Read More so attentive and helpful through the planning process to the wedding day. She even rushed to find me water and keep me calm the when I got wayyy too hot in my dress during the "receiving line" after the ceremony. I've never been one to like photos of myself but thanks to Meredith's work we have our engagement photos all over our home (haha) and cant WAIT to add our wedding photos to the collection. I would choose her over and over again and would strongly recommend her for your wedding, engagement, etc.! She was worth every penny. Again, she not only has a vision for photography but she is a great person inside and out and one you can definitely trust to make your wedding dreams come true!