13605 Midway Rd, Dallas, TX (972) 233-5555

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Luisa G

Our venue had Meringue Bakery as one of their prefer vendors, and we are so glad we went with them. We decided to do a cake and pies and everyone loved both. In fact, many of our guest commented it was the best wedding cake they’ve had! Don was good to work with and he was very... Read More willing to coordinate with the venue to arrange last minute details. Cake and pies were delicious and price was very reasonable.

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Katie C

Don and Harvey are awesome! They took my vision and made it exactly in wedding cake form and the best part is it was DELICIOUS TOO!!!!! Their buttercream icing is to die for. Very reasonable pricing for beautiful creations! Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Brianne P

Amazing cupcakes! And very beautiful presentation. Couldn't be more happy with them.

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 Whitney T

Very cool mom & pop type shop! Don was really personable & when we saw our cake it was just as we described to him that we wanted & it tasted AMAZING!

Reviewed on 8/04/2015 Kristen G

So we didn't try every cake place in town, but we were pretty sold on the price and the ease at which Harvey helped us pick our cake. We definitely picked them for the consistency between all the cakes and icings we tried (consistently good that is) and great reviews. I have to... Read More say, it was virtually no hassle prior to the wedding, he called to confirm my cake design the day before, and on the day of the wedding, both the wedding cake and grooms cake looked incredible! I didn't actually get to taste it (it happens) but all the guests seemed very pleased!

best wedding cake

Reviewed on 11/21/2013 Valerie S

Love love love this place! Best cakes in town and at a reasonable price. Try the strawberry it is amazing. The folks there are always nice and helpful.

Beautiful Cake

Reviewed on 11/16/2013 Gina

Harvey was incredible with the cake design. He helped us choose our cake and took the pictures we brought him and created a magnificent cake. We go so many compliments on not just the design but how great it tasted! We fully plan to continue using him for birthdays and... Read More parties!

Tasted great!

Reviewed on 10/11/2013 Bethany C

We ordered the wedding cake and grooms cake from Meringue. Consultation was great and very helpful. Very reasonable price. Cakes tasted great at the wedding. Little disappointed in grooms cake-didnt look exactly like we had agreed on but it was still cute.

Tastes great!

Reviewed on 10/08/2013 Jennifer C

I ordered my wedding/grooms cakes from here because I received $100 off at a bridal show. Our cake showed up late because they got stuck in traffic, but Harvey, the owner, worked with us to make it right. As far as the quality, I am still getting compliments about how great it... Read More tasted. If your wedding is on a weekend, I just suggest getting an alternate phone number to contact them in case of emergencies since they are not in the shop to answer your call. But overall, good business.

Good value, excellent cakes

Reviewed on 6/27/2013 Kaylyn H

We first tasted meringue's cake at an open house, and I was instantly in love. Their wedding cake flavor is fantastic. I ended up winning $50 off at the open house, and I'm so glad I did because I probably would have forgotten about them otherwise. I did tastings at MANY... Read More different bakery's, and Meringue was by far the best AND the cheapest of all the places I looked. My cupcake display and cake topper looked fantastic, and they did a great job interpreting my vision. Also, my husband literally waited until the last minute to order his groom's cake (a week and a half before the wedding), and they had no problem adding that to the order.

BEST CAKE EVER!

Reviewed on 4/18/2013 Pantea B

Awesome Wedding Cake. Everyone gave us the best complements on the cake, it was so moist and very delicious! I had requested a specific design and they did exactly as I had requested. Harvey, the owner is a very nice and sweet guy. Gabby and Alex make the cakes and they do an... Read More AMAZING job! You don't need to over spend on your cake these guys make the best cake and they wont charge crazy prices!

Family run bakery with best tasting cakes!

Reviewed on 4/11/2013 Brandi M

Harvey was amazing and made our cake testing experience great. The wedding cake is the best I have ever tasted and the value and quality of his work product is best in Dallas. Other well known bakeries will over charge you and give you a cookie cutter cake. Harvey takes pride in... Read More his work and will make your cake to your exact specifications and beautiful as ever for a great price. He is not a money hungry commercialized bakery as seen on TV. You will not regret getting your cake from him!

Amazing cake

Reviewed on 7/08/2012 Morena V

Harvey did a wonderful job with my vision of the cake. I told him the colors, flavors and the design and the cake was exactly how I envisioned it. We even rented one of their cake stands and the cake looked so beautiful!! So happy I went with this bakery.. The guests loved... Read More it!!

Best cake ever

Reviewed on 6/11/2012 davis G

They made me love red velvet and wedding cake ( one of their FLAVOR) MY GUESTS LOVED THE CAKE. THEY ARE REALLY FRIENDLY, PROFESSIONAL AND THE CAKE LOOK AS GOOD AS IT TAKES.

Great cake, great price!

Reviewed on 3/28/2012 Angie W

Harvey did an excellent job with my cake, along with the groom's cake. I emailed him a picture I had taken from a magazine with my cell phone. He created an exact replica! I was very impressed and would definitely recommend this bakery.