Mervis Diamond Importers

Tyson Corner, VA

Mervis Diamond Importers: Maryland, DC, Virginia

Voted Best Place to Buy a Diamond on and voted Best Wedding Rings on W*USA A-List Top 100, Mervis Diamond Importers is clearly Washington's first choice for discerning brides. With four convenient showrooms, you'll be impressed with the quality and selection you receive.

Bracelets, Brooches, Cufflinks, Earrings, Necklaces, Rings, Wedding Jewelry, Engagement Rings, Appraisals, Custom Designs, Engraving, Financing Available, Jewelry Cleaning, Ring Insurance, Ring Sizing, Ring Services, Wedding Rings

1900 Mervis Way, Tyson Corner, VA

Excellent Service and Product

Reviewed on 8/13/2013 Ally B

Talk to Rahul Vohra... he knows what's up. He found the perfect diamond for my boyfriend to propose with and then helped us pick wedding bands.

Reviewed on 6/25/2013 Lauren L

My groom got my engagement ring from Mervis and we got our wedding bands from here as well. They are really great and professional! They take the time to sit you down and hear what you're looking for and what you can afford. They bring you several dozen rings in (all in your... Read More budget) and let you try on and take as long as you want in a private room. They also offer free sizing and cleaning for the big day!

My hubby's ring

Reviewed on 6/13/2013 Yogita T

Great service to get you a beautiful ring!

Beautiful Wedding Set

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 Rachel S

I received my engagement ring and wedding band from Mervis in Tysons. These are amazing rings. Everyone loves them. I went there to help my husband pick them out and he bought the engagement ring right away (although he wanted to do in without me, he needed me to help him pick... Read More it out). They have great financing, the salesman we worked with was really nice and honest. He wasn't always trying to sell us the most expensive piece, he would give us what the best deal was, even if it was not the biggest diamond. We go back about every 6 months for cleaning, and are very pleased with them. We wish it was not so far away though.

Service + Great Price = Happy Couple

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Mark W

What I like most about Mervis Diamonds is that they recognize that we're not just buying a diamond - this is not a transaction. My wife and I are starting a life together, and this diamond reflects the beginning of the journey. From giving us an amazing price, to holding our... Read More hand every step of the way, to even checking up on us days before the wedding, we were extremely pleased. They're a family business, and it shows.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

Bought my engagement ring from Mervis. I had no idea what I was doing, but they educated me, didn't try to up sell or pressure in any way. It was fun to come in with an appointment, be treated like a VIP, and walk out with an awesome ring that my fiancee loved.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

Had an absolutely perfect experience buying my wife's engagement, wedding rings and my band at Mervis Diamonds. From the minute I walked into the store I was treated as a royalty, and I marveled at the quality of jewels that were actually in my price range. Their staff is... Read More extremely professional and were 100% committed to ensuring that we had EXACTLY what we wanted. I can't recommend them highly enough!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Jonathan M

So easy even I could do it! That's how I felt when Mervis walked me through the steps of shopping for a ring. Thanks again guys for help with both diamond and wedding rings!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Jessica T

Awesome experience and amazing quality, my wife is so happy with her ring. It could not have been more pleasant to work with Mervis for this once in a life time purchase!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Jaimie S

The first words to come to mind when describing our experience at Mervis Diamond Importers are "refreshing" and "stress-free." We were able to take our time picking out the rings we really wanted, without feeling rushed or pressured at all. The selection was vast, and despite my... Read More picky taste, I was having trouble choosing between several different settings. After visiting multiple jewelers, Mervis was by far the best quality in the area, as well as the most inviting atmosphere.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Brittany S

This is the only way to shop for diamonds, hands down. My fiance and I had a really special experience here-exactly how I've been picturing my entire life how ring shopping should be! The best part is how VERY patient they were (I changed my mind 1000 times, and fiance' is... Read More super thorough). I think that's also why I loved the individual room service-I felt like I could take the time I deserved for such an important decision. It also makes it feel like I'm some famous ambassador or something (you know what I mean). Between my indecisiveness and his thoroughness, a TON of research was done, so when we finally chose my ring, I knew we had the exact right one for me AND at the best price we could find, 100%. I can't recommend Mervis enough-they know what they're doing. Thanks for my amazing ring!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

Great relaxing experience! My purchase was made very easy with excellent customer service and a high quality product. Thank you, Brenda!

Engagement Ring/Wedding Ring Update

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

My wife and I had a terrific experience at Mervis. We have been married for almost 23 years and wanted to update/enhance her engagement ring and wedding ring. The salesperson was incredibly knowledgable and patient with us. We got a great new engagement ring with the same... Read More diamond and a great new wedding band. It was a wonderful easy and painless experience.

Great experience!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

I was in the Falls Church area for a Diamond ring appointment with Washington Diamond but things didn't work out there. I could sense that the salesman at Washington Diamond showed ZERO interest in showing us rings after I told him we were on a low budget. So I walked out and... Read More googled "Diamond ring stores" and I am so glad I did! One of the first ones and most top rated one was Mervis. I decided to make an appointment for a later day and right from the entrance, I got a positive vibe from this place. I came with my then girlfriend because I wanted her be involved in picking out the ring. Deva was extremely helpful and patient and did her best to answer our questions and showed us a variety of settings and rocks within our limited budget! She dedicated almost two entire afternoons to us even though she knew our budget was low, and that's what I loved about this place. Make sure to do your research regarding clarity and color. They have a variety of carats and the most ideal cut so you don't need to worry about those. I was set on getting a near colorless and Slightly included clarity diamond so she showed me numerous rocks based on that, all within my budget. I would recommend this store to anyone because not only do they offer competitive prices, they have the best service in the area.

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Helen R

My husband and I have gotten so many compliments on our rings. We went to Mervis to get a new band for my engagement ring and left with not only that but also a matching wedding band for me (bride) and a beautiful band for my husband. I would suggest Mervis to everyone!!

Reviewed on 6/19/2015

This was our first time at Mervis. I must say it was a very pleasant experience. Deva Helmand assisted us and her recommendations were "on spot." She listened to our desires and provided advice. She also provided information on the artisans/designers of the various diamonds;... Read More she stayed with us the entire visit never once having to take another call or make her excuses to assist others. And the reason I'm stressing this point is because I can imagine compared to other customers Mervis is used to dealing with; our purchases were no more than %11K. They treat all customers the same no matter the perceived social strata. It felt like Deva was a close friend from the time we first met until the deal was done. Her expertise, her professionalism, her kindness, her sincerity---her entire demeanor was no less than stellar and the epitome of customer service! I will definitely recommend Mervis and Deva and I would go back in heartbeat! Look for Deva to become one of the corporate leaders in the future.

Jeff bent over backwards

Reviewed on 12/30/2014 Karen B

My fiancé spent many hours picking out my engagement ring with Jeff. He was able to get the engagement ring as well as our wedding bands in quickly. He discussed options with us and various pricing options. He was even able to get my grandmothers ring resized so that I could... Read More wear it for the wedding! When our rings did not show up on time, Jeff made sure that the jeweler rushed them so that we wouldn't have to stress about not having them. Unfortunately, Jeff is no longer working there. He has moved to New York. I'm sure that any of the associates would be wonderful to work with.

Wedding bands

Reviewed on 12/02/2014 Rachel R

Mervis is always high quality and amazing service. We got both our wedding bands here and love them. We couldn't be happier.

No-show for appointment

Reviewed on 10/14/2014

After looking at engagement rings several times, I was ready to buy. I made an appointment with Dodi and received not one but two confirmation emails. On the day of--she didn't show up. Needless to say, I'll be going elsewhere.

Great Company!

Reviewed on 10/02/2014 Becca P

My husband and I bought our wedding rings from Mervis and we couldn't be happier! They had great service and have been helpful for anything we need. Very responsive and definitely go out of their way to help the customer. Would definitely recommend!

Engagement Rings

Reviewed on 12/21/2013 Stephanie T

Diamonds are fabulous.

Good Price

Reviewed on 11/05/2013 Ingrid C

I found the perfect ring online went into the store and fell in love and ordered it from NY. come out beautiful

World Class!!!

Reviewed on 9/27/2013

In the summer of 2012 I was shopping for an engagement ring for my girlfriend (now my wife). My situation was a bit complicated in a few ways - To start, I was not able to come in to any store as I was living overseas! This made a normally difficult purchase feel like it would... Read More be impossible. I called a few jewellers in the DC area and was essentially made to feel like I was crazy. No one took me seriously. Thankfully, I called Mervis and Lisa Binder picked up the phone. I had an idea of what I was looking for and Lisa was able to show me, via every source of technology imaginable (thank goodness for Skype and FaceTime!!!) different options for bands and center stones. After I became a diamond expert, lol, I finally made a choice on a beautiful ring. Now, the second complication - how to get the ring. My nervousness did not want it sent to my home overseas as I was about to depart for another country where my girlfriend was going to meet me for a vacation with the goal for me to propose to her there. We came up with a plan that Lisa would package the ring to look like it was a gift for me and my friend (my best man) would pick up the ring and pass it to my girlfriend to bring to me, saying it was a birthday gift from him to me. It worked - my gf brought it to me (not knowing) and I popped the question to her on the trip. She loved the ring! She said yes! I also bought my wife's wedding band, which had to be custom made at Mervis - all with Lisa's assistance. This time, however, she was there and I, as usual, was on FaceTime, lol. The level of service that Lisa provided was second to none. She went above an beyond to make me feel comfortable throughout the entire process. This was a first class experience and I will definitely be shopping a Mervis in the future

Engagement and Wedding Rings

Reviewed on 9/05/2013 Nicole P

They were really helpful in buying our wedding rings and had many options!

Beautiful Diamonds!

Reviewed on 8/28/2013 Megan Y

My fiance and I first went to Mervis to shop for engagement rings. We were very pleased with the Tyson's location and the service they gave you. They took the time to sit down and explain things to you and never once felt like they were trying to push a sale on us. My fiance... Read More ended up purchasing a ring from Mervis and it turned out to be more beautiful than I ever could have imagined. We both went to Mervis in Tyson's around Christmas time for their trunk show. It was here that we met and had the pleasure of working with Sara. Sara is the most down to earth, funny, informative, and helpful employee. She worked with us to find our wedding bands. Although the trunk show was extremely busy, she made time for us, never rushed or pressured us and stood by our side the whole time to help us make our decisions. She was always available by phone and was very quick to respond to emails. The quality of the product and service from Sara and the Mervis Tyson's was fantastic. I would most definitely recommend this establishment to anyone looking to purchase jewelry in the near future. Thanks for everything!