Bracelets, Brooches, Cufflinks, Earrings, Necklaces, Rings, Wedding Jewelry, Engagement Rings, Appraisals, Custom Designs, Engraving, Financing Available, Jewelry Cleaning, Ring Insurance, Ring Sizing, Ring Services, Wedding Rings

Excellent Service and Product

Reviewed on 8/13/2013 Ally B

Talk to Rahul Vohra... he knows what's up. He found the perfect diamond for my boyfriend to propose with and then helped us pick wedding bands.

Rings

Reviewed on 6/25/2013 Lauren L

My groom got my engagement ring from Mervis and we got our wedding bands from here as well. They are really great and professional! They take the time to sit you down and hear what you're looking for and what you can afford. They bring you several dozen rings in (all in your... Read More budget) and let you try on and take as long as you want in a private room. They also offer free sizing and cleaning for the big day!

My hubby's ring

Reviewed on 6/13/2013 Yogita T

Great service to get you a beautiful ring!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Albert S

If you want a great experience, with professionals that know their stuff and an experience that is no-pressure, I would say go to Mervis Diamonds. I highly recommend them. I cannot begin to explain how great Mervis Diamond Importers is.

Reviewed on 9/20/2016

I recently bought an engagement ring at Mervis in Tysons, and the service that I received from the sales staff completely exceeded my expectations. I worked with Sara Tosyali, who went out of her way to make sure that each detail of the ring and the diamond was perfect. Sara was... Read More very responsive to my emails and met me multiple times to select the right diamond for the ring. She is very knowledgeable and professional, and I highly recommend working with her and the group at Mervis.

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Court C

I accompanied my friend for a day of engagement ring shopping because her boyfriend hates to shop and he figured it would be easier to send me with her for her to figure out what she wanted for her engagement ring. We went to tons of different jewelry stores and made a point of... Read More saving Mervis for last. By the time we arrived, around 4:30, it was busy but there was a room available and a staff member was quick to get some preliminary information from my friend. She had an idea of what she was looking for by the time we got to Mervis. The woman helping her (who we immediately identified as a diamond expert) left us very briefly and before we knew it, she was back with tons of little envelopes and a velvet board. She and my friend went through tons of different combinations of bands and stones until she found the few she really loved. The selection at Mervis was great and even though it was getting late in the afternoon on a busy Saturday the saleswoman was more than happy to help us out. More than that, she knew that my friend (especially with me there and not her boyfriend) wouldn't be buying anything that day, and still gave us amazing service. What started out as a pretty daunting day for my friend ended with her being so happy. She couldn't wait to get home and tell her boyfriend that she had found some great options for him. They're not engaged YET but it better be soon!

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Dan W

I bought a diamond ring 15 years ago from them. I now live in another state. a prong broke off. I called and spoke to Jordan S. He asked me to send a photo in. Minutes later he called me with a repair estimate. The repair was less than 500 dollars, and I was treated like I was... Read More buying a 20K diamond ring and not just a minor repair. Every phone call I made he followed with an answer. Every email I sent he answered. The business has great PR, but more importantly in this day and age where all you have are answering machines and very little or no follow-up, Mervis did it right with Jordan. He followed up with me, he reached out to me to make sure what I needed was taken care of. I can't be more pleased!

Reviewed on 8/25/2016

Mervis is the absolute best place to buy diamonds!! My fiance went there to buy my diamond and was pleasantly surprised by the time and effort that the staff put in to helping him find the exact right setting. Nancy went out of her way to sit down and really drill down exactly... Read More what my fiance wanted (he is REALLY picky). When I went to meet Nancy to have the ring sized she was incredibly patient, kind, welcoming, and I felt I had known her for a while! Excellent store, excellent service. Thanks!

Reviewed on 8/24/2016

The staff at the Tysons Corner Mervis store was outstanding (even when I brought my 3 year old son with me, they treated him great)! My fiancée and I were in there multiple times to get the right ring, the right stone, and the right wedding bands with each visit being better... Read More than the last. We worked with Jordan Stein each time and he is great (extremely knowledgeable, great personality, no-pressure attitude). He helped me get the right stone and ring on time and under budget (not to mention that my fiancée was floored by it). I have and will continue to recommend Merivs (and Jordan Stein in particular) to anyone who is looking for high quality jewelry in this area. Paul

Reviewed on 8/24/2016

Over a year ago I was looking for the perfect engagement ring and decided to check out this place. I will say that the security set-up was a little intimidating, but the sales person (Sara Tosyali) that help me was so great. She was very patience with me, gave me great advice... Read More and insights, and helped me find the perfect diamond. Even though searching for the perfect ring took a little longer, the store had almost every ring I was interested in and if it didn't Sara was able to find it for me. After a month of looking I finally made my decision and it was a perfect match for the diamond I picked. I was able to find exactly what I was looking for here and the amount of compliments my fiancé gets on her ring lets me know that Mervis was the perfect place for me.

Reviewed on 8/08/2016

Our son was looking for a specific setting and could not find it online or in a store. Mervis Diamond Importers at Tysons did what no other jeweler could. They delivered the dream ring he had in mind, in time for a perfect proposal at the Cape Hatteras Lighthouse in the Outer... Read More Banks. He saw a setting that was close to what he wanted, at another store in the mall, but felt the quality was poor, not to mention that the salespeople knew very little. When asked about the certification they advertised in their booklet, they all three looked at each other with a blank stare and said they didn't know what the letters stood for. We joked with our son that he could work in that store as he knew as much or more about diamonds than they appeared to. He decided to look at Mervis Diamonds at Tysons. He went to the Mervis Trunk Show that weekend to see what they had in stock and met with J. Mervis. He assured him that they could get exactly what he wanted made within his budget. He went in again and met with R. Mervis. Mr. Mervis gave him some advice on the design and he modified it after seeing several CAD drawings. Several other local jewelers had already said they could not get the ring custom made and deliver it in 4 weeks, due to the July 4th holiday. Mr. Mervis not only assured him that he would have the ring, but said he would send it to him out of town should there be any delays. He was looking at buying a .5 carat cushion or radiant certified stone and he found him a larger stone, all within his budget. Both the color and clarity were a better grade than he had specified. The finished ring was delivered on schedule and in time for a special proposal while at the beach, at the top of the historic Cape Hatteras Lighthouse. His fiancé has a unique, custom designed ring - it is truly special - made more so by Mervis Diamond Importers. Thank you for going the extra mile in helping to make it a lifetime memory for our son, our future daughter-in-law, and both sets of parents! We were as excited as he was, but nothing topped her excitement when he got down on one knee, overlooking the ocean, and presented the magnificent, breathtaking, and beautiful Mervis diamond engagement ring!

Reviewed on 7/31/2016 CE D

Our family loves Mervis! We bought my engagement ring there and have been customers ever since. When we first visited the Tysons store, I had a designer and look in mind. The sales associate listened to me and was able to get exactly what I wanted. After 8 years, the same... Read More person that helped us with my engagement ring, still remembers us when we walk in the door and even stays in touch. I wouldn't say that we are frequent buyers by any means, but it really goes a long way for Lisa to remember us. It's this type of personal touch that sets Mervis apart from other jewelers, and it's the reason that we keep coming back. They just had their annual trunk show. If you haven't been to one, make it a point to go. You have to RSVP for the event since there is so much jewelry on the floor. The number of designers and selection they have is wonderful. The only thing I would caution you about is that it is hard to pick just one thing, so be ready to spend a couple of hours looking at all the pieces. Their sales associates are trained and skilled in diamonds and jewelry. If you want someone who is honest about what you are getting, shows you exactly what you are getting, and adds the personal touch, then go to Mervis!

Reviewed on 7/29/2016

We purchased our engagement ring here last week. My fiance and I walked in without an appointment and were matched with Dion, who was so patient. He didn't even flinch at our budget, which was small for an engagement ring. He never tried to upsell us; rather, he did... Read More everything he could to stay within the range we told him. He found us a great quality diamond that was bigger and better than we thought we could afford. It was certainly more than we could have gotten at the box stores where we had been looking. I love that their diamonds are conflict free and their 'trade up' policy (especially on our budget). We will be purchasing our wedding bands here; honestly, we'll be lifelong Mervis customers. They cater to a different customer, which is why I think they've gotten mixed reviews, but don't let that discourage you from doing business with them.

Reviewed on 7/20/2016 Brad D

When it comes to professionalism, Mervis Diamond is at the top of the class. Their Tysons Corner location is elegant and inspiring. Buying an engagement ring for my fiance was such an enjoyable and special occasion for me, due to the helpful and knowledgeable staff at Mervis.... Read More I had no need to go to another diamond store. I just felt comfortable with my purchase and knew what I was buying would make a statement. This is the place you go to, if you want quality and a unique diamond buying experience. Do not be fooled by the saturated market of generic diamond stores, and check out Mervis first. You will not regret it.

Reviewed on 7/15/2016

Fazken Krikorian made the experience of buying my now fiancee's engagement ring significantly easier than I imagined. We were not high end customers by any means, yet he made time to answer all of my questions and address any of my concerns throughout the buying process. I was... Read More in touch with him every two weeks (as I didn't have the money to buy a ring up front) and he always responded to phone calls and emails promptly, even on days he was off. When picking out the ring, he was never pushy and made it clear that he would make sure we got anything we were looking for within our budget. I would HIGHLY recommend Mervis and especially Fazken for anyone looking for an engagement ring, even if you aren't on a "high end" budget. I will be referring anyone who asks to Mervis and will consider making all of my future jewelry purchases from there. Thanks Fazken!

Reviewed on 7/05/2016

I bought a Tacori engagement ring from Mervis back in July, more specifically from Michael Morgenrood and it was one of the easiest experiences I ever had! My fiance absolutely loved the ring and has gotten numerous compliments on how much it sparkles. I had done some research... Read More beforehand and came in with a general idea of what I wanted. Mike listened and pointed me in the right direction and the process was honestly not as painful as one might have imagined. He even held the ring for multiple months before I took it home with me. My biggest cocnern was having an EGL certified diamond. Free of charge, he provided me with an appraisal of the ring and a GIA rating as well. Like most people, I was a bit hesitant when it wasn't GIA certified and instead was EGL certified as it tends to be a bit looser of a rating from everything I've heard and read. He understood my concerns (whether or not they were valid or not, I do not know since I'm not a ring expert) but he totally quelled my concerns by having a GIA certified specialist come in and write and appraisal and look at it and it did match the EGL certificate and for no extra cost. I couldn't recommend Mervis more and more specifically Mike, but everyone seemed friendly and willing to help. I would suggest coming in with some sort of an idea though of what you want beforehand as I feel this is the type of place you'd buy the ring as opposed to just getting information in the hopes of buying one later. Easily recommend.

Reviewed on 6/30/2016 Eamonn C

I proposed to my fiancé in D.C, we are from Dublin, Ireland but were staying with family in Washington for Christmas. I had booked a few appointments with different jewellers based on reviews like this. Our first appointment was with Catherine in Mervis and it was that good we... Read More didn't need to go anywhere else. Catherine was brilliant from the start, made us so comfortable and made everything so easy. We went through a huge amount of cuts, sizes and bands and then went away for about 40 mins to talk it over. In truth we didn't need to and went back and bought our ring. Catherine had our ring ready in 24 hours to our delight and we are over the moon with it. I couldn't recommend Mervis more highly. Their service is amazing and we hope to be back one day.

Reviewed on 6/24/2016

I bought my fiancee's engagement ring at Mervis last year and have no regrets. While it's cheaper to buy one at a chain store, for an important ring such as an engagement one, I highly recommend an independent diamond importer, such as Mervis. Their customer service is excellent... Read More and they give you all the information you need when deciding a purchase.

Reviewed on 5/23/2016

Just a really great overall experience with Mervis. When I went in, they were immediately accommodating and helpful in determining what I really wanted. Based on my thoughts, they narrowed down the options a lot to make my selection a little less overwhelming. I just really... Read More like their approach and the environment that they create for picking a ring.

Reviewed on 12/03/2015

Dion did an awesome job breaking down the facts around my new and most precious purchase. He kept on track with production times, worked with me on pricing and carried an overall knowledge of the engagement ring process. Super helpful and glad i got to work with him.

Beautiful Wedding Set

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 Rachel S

I received my engagement ring and wedding band from Mervis in Tysons. These are amazing rings. Everyone loves them. I went there to help my husband pick them out and he bought the engagement ring right away (although he wanted to do in without me, he needed me to help him pick... Read More it out). They have great financing, the salesman we worked with was really nice and honest. He wasn't always trying to sell us the most expensive piece, he would give us what the best deal was, even if it was not the biggest diamond. We go back about every 6 months for cleaning, and are very pleased with them. We wish it was not so far away though.

Service + Great Price = Happy Couple

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Mark W

What I like most about Mervis Diamonds is that they recognize that we're not just buying a diamond - this is not a transaction. My wife and I are starting a life together, and this diamond reflects the beginning of the journey. From giving us an amazing price, to holding our... Read More hand every step of the way, to even checking up on us days before the wedding, we were extremely pleased. They're a family business, and it shows.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

Bought my engagement ring from Mervis. I had no idea what I was doing, but they educated me, didn't try to up sell or pressure in any way. It was fun to come in with an appointment, be treated like a VIP, and walk out with an awesome ring that my fiancee loved.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

Had an absolutely perfect experience buying my wife's engagement, wedding rings and my band at Mervis Diamonds. From the minute I walked into the store I was treated as a royalty, and I marveled at the quality of jewels that were actually in my price range. Their staff is... Read More extremely professional and were 100% committed to ensuring that we had EXACTLY what we wanted. I can't recommend them highly enough!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Jonathan M

So easy even I could do it! That's how I felt when Mervis walked me through the steps of shopping for a ring. Thanks again guys for help with both diamond and wedding rings!