Custom Invitations, Printing, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

2157 Loganville Highway, Grayson, GA (404) 939-2819

Kudos to Metallic Hello

Reviewed on 1/20/2014

I've had the pleasure of ordering twice from Metallic Hello. My fiancé and I LOVE our wedding invitations! We could not be more pleased with the quality and over all style. I have received several extremely positive comments on them from invited guests. Regina is so creative,... Read More she was able to take our idea and put it a form that generated even more excitement about our event. In addition, she was very accommodating with several proofs to make sure the final product was to our liking. The paper quality is perfect and even the packaging was beautiful. Great Prices, Amazing Customer Service, Superb Designs; I’m sold and I know you will be too!

Metallic Hello was Amazing! She did my whole wedding!

Reviewed on 11/13/2013 lauren L

I ordered my wedding invitations, rehearsal dinner invitations, programs and seating cards with Metallic Hello, and I loved ALL of them! Even my now husband loved them! To quote "she was freaking awesome." Regina worked with me to customize everything exactly the way I wanted to... Read More fit my vision and style of my wedding. All of our guests loved them too! We had many compliments on all of the work she did. And the price was amazing to match! I would highly recommend Regina and Metallic Hello for ALL of your wedding needs! Thank you Regina for everything!