Wedding

Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

701 Morningside Ct., Herndon, VA (703) 398-5343

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Rachel Y

Jarrod at Metro DC DJs & Entertainment is the best! He was so easy to work with, and my husband and I loved meeting with him to discuss music and what the flow of our wedding would look like. He was very responsive, and professional, and we received so many compliments on what a... Read More great DJ he was! Our guests loved the song selection, and thought he was a really great MC for the night. They also have this great website, where you can pick all of the songs you'd like played at your event, which really made the process so easy. We cannot recommend them enough for any event you're hosting!

Reviewed on 2/25/2017 Ashley L

Jarrod is a consummate professional and Metro DC DJs and Entertainment provided us with a flawless wedding reception experience. I first met Jarrod when he was announcing hockey games in Arlington, VA. He has a great announcer voice and presence on the microphone. Jarrod took... Read More the time to help us brainstorm details for the reception that we never would have considered by ourselves. The Metro DC DJs website is easy to use and has an expansive library of songs. I can’t recommend them highly enough for any event.