Hair Stylists, Nails, Facials, Massage, Spas, Beauty

116 First Capitol Dr, Saint Charles, MO St. Charles MO (636) 358-0056

Amy Wollenberg is the BEST!

Reviewed on 11/16/2011 Serena I

Amy Wollenberg (Dennis) did both my hair hair and make-up fir my wedding day and I couldn't be happier!! My make-up looked perfect all day & my hair even held up for pictures the next day. She is fantastic at up dos! She even did my wedding party, mother & mother-in-law... Read More all the same morning. Everyone was thrilled with their hair!! If you are not sure what exactly you want, Amy will create the hair do that makes you happy! Can't recommend her enough!

Mwah I LOVE U!!

Reviewed on 2/09/2011 Brittani B

I love this place. It is huge and beautiful in there. I had the best experience. I needed my hair and makeup done for my wedding at 10am on a sunday. I called everywhere else but no one would think about comming in early. i called metro and they were so nice. they salon wasnt... Read More even open on sundays but a very nice woman (i wish i could remember the name) said no problem she would be there super early for me and do both hair and makeup. she talked to me and calmed my nerves before the wedding. i paid more than i wanted though. i was in such a rush that i just swiped my card and left a tip but calculated it up later and it wasnt what their website said. but heck i dont care, she came in and did all that just for me. it made the wedding even better and less stress. just letting u know.