MFG Floral Designs and Events dba Michael's Flower Girl

Murrieta, CA

No Wedding Too Large or Too Small

$ – Inexpensive

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Plants, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Alternatives, Flower Preservation, Flower Arrangements

25135 Madison Avenue, Murrieta, CA

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 Hagit E

I couldn't be happier with the way my flowers came out on my wedding. I gotta say I was a little nervous because poor Sherie was sick and Tara Reese had to take over my wedding last minute... But she did a fabulous job!!! All my guest were WOWed about my flowers! When I got to... Read More my venue for the first time before walking down the aisle I just could not get over how my wedding looked "Pinterest perfect" and my flowers were a HUGE part of it! I highly highly recommend MFG and if you have Tara helping you be sure your gonna have the flowers of your dreams... I know I did! Hagit & Tim Taylor Temecula

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Ashley M

Sherri and her team are Miracle workers! I came in with my idea of a Vintage Circus wedding and their creativity spilled over! They couldn't get enough wonderful ideas written on to their paper fast enough. Their shop handles everything you need for your wedding as well, they... Read More were able to give me linen, cake and photographer ideas and referrals as well as give me ideas for my veil since they sold some at their shop! The day of when my flowers arrived, I was absolutely in love!!! These were the most beautiful wedding florals I had ever seen! The team did an amazing job. I also gave their a bunch of heirloom broaches to create my bridal bouquet and received a never ending list of compliments on how wonderful it turned out. Thank You so much Sherri and Tara! You two are miracle workers!

Very pleased

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Melissa S

I LOVED the bouquets that Michael's Flower Girl did for my wedding! They were so beautifully done, but simple, just the way I requested and envisioned. I was planning my wedding from across the country so I had limited meetings with the staff at MFG. They were very flexible in... Read More finding time to meet with me. And, even without a lot of interaction, they still were able to make my vision come true. It is obvious they take pride and care in their work and based on what they did for my wedding, I would recommend them for you!

Reviewed on 7/20/2015 Alicia M

My flowers looked absolutely amazing! I had a cousin idea for the boutiners and they made my dream come true. My handsome groom had no idea and he was completely surprised by the amazing execution of them. I paid a fraction of what I was getting quoted at other places. I wonder... Read More what kind of flowers I would have gotten/ or quality if I had spent more money. I had five bridesmaids and five groomsmen plus flower girl and ring bearer, my toss bouquet and bouquet plus his butineer and corsages for moms and grandmas and boutiners for dads and grandpas and 11 centerpieces. Talk about amazing value!

Reviewed on 6/10/2015 Jen H

I had nothing but issues from MFG when it came down to preparing for my big day. I scheduled my sample day about a month or so in advance and the night before I received an email to reschedule due to them "double booking" me. Very unprofessional in my opinion. I couldn't... Read More reschedule since my wedding was only 4 weeks away at that point and I have of course had plans every weekend up until the wedding. They ended up telling me they would still see me. We showed up for our appointment and after waiting over 30 min I asked what was going on and the gal told me their designer was stuck in traffic. I told them I would go grab lunch and call me when the designer showed up. After over an hour and no call I called MFG to find out the designer wasn't coming! I drove over an hour and waited around an entire day for nothing. The owner Sherri reached out to me personally a few days later giving me excuses about being sooooo busy but only after my wedding coordinator called her (my chosen venue recommends MFG) after many promises of calls and pictures of my sample center pieces it was about 2 weeks later before Sherri finally sent me something. The pictures looked good and I was a little more confident that Sherri might come through. The day of the wedding my bouquet and boutonnieres came but the boutonnieres were not what we had discussed, obviously at that point it was too late to worry or do anything about it. My ceremony site was also supposed to have shepherd hooks hanging along the isles and these did not happen. My flowers were in the bottles on the ground! The only time MFG impressed me was when we had our first appointment. It was honestly downhill after that. If I could do it all over again I would have chosen a different florist for my wedding day.

Great florist!

Reviewed on 6/09/2015 Rebecca T

We really enjoyed working with MFG! Sheri was great. I went in not knowing exactly what I wanted and we talked though it and came up with a perfect plan for the flowers! The center pieces and bouquets turned out perfectly and we got a lot of compliments on our floral... Read More arrangements! I would definitely recommend them to anyone getting married in Temecula or the surrounding area!

MFG Floral Review

Reviewed on 12/10/2014 Bennsey J

Sheri understood what I was envisioning for my bouquet and for my centerpieces. She made the right suggestions and assumptions. I absolutely loved my bridal bouquet!

October 4, 2014 Thomas Wedding

Reviewed on 10/23/2014 Denise E

I can't believe how lucky we were to work with Sherry at MFG Floral Designs! She is such a wonderful person to work with and the floral arrangements she did for our wedding were absolutely AMAZING. She listened to my vision, gave welcomed suggestions and ideas and executed... Read More everything she promised. Our guests were just as pleased with all the beautiful flowers as we were. I HIGHLY recommend MFG Floral Designs for all your floral needs.

Made Up for Unexpected Flowers

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Kayla

The flower arrangements we viewed at our preview were way more full and colorful than the flowers that arrived at our wedding. We had before and after pictures, so we were reimbursed some of what we paid. Thank goodness the guests didn't know what flowers to expect, because... Read More they would have been bummed too. Also, my ceremony was delayed by 15 minutes and my guests couldn't sit down right away when they arrived because it took the vendor's staff too long to set up the flowers for the ceremony! My bouquet was absolutely gorgeous though.

beautiful flowers

Reviewed on 8/09/2014 Kelly S

Sheri and her girls did an amazing job. My bridal bouquet was beautiful and so were the centerpieces. I got a free “throw away” bouquet so that I got to keep mine after the wedding. Sheri really knows her flowers. She walked us through everything, giving suggestions and showing... Read More us pictures. Sheri was very helpful, even when I changed my mind a couple times. She dyed a few white flowers teal to go with my color scheme. And we got to see a sample centerpiece with the actual flowers she was going to use. It made it so much easier to figure out if you had got it right. Overall, Michael’s Flower Girl did a wonderful job with the flowers for my wedding.

Easy, beautiful decor

Reviewed on 7/07/2014 . .

I'm a do it yourself kind of gal...but alas, my venue wouldn't allow me up on a ladder to decorate the wedding arbor or reception ceiling without a contractor's license. MFG to the rescue! Sheri was SO very helpful. I did my own bouquets but needed her team to decorate the... Read More arbor at the wedding and drape some beautiful fabric across the reception hall. Sheri was very helpful in creating a plan that fit our small budget. She had great ideas and her team of staff were in and out seamlessly. The decor was beautiful! We re-purposed the arbor decor to put on our sweetheart table (Sheri's idea, looked great!). Sheri suggested a plant and flower that matched the idea in my head. Gorgeous. Thank you!

Highlight of my wedding - FLOWERS!

Reviewed on 5/13/2014 Lyndell W

The flowers were the highlight of my wedding! The prices, flower quality , creativity in tailoring my look & color scheme as well as flexibility in meeting all of my requests was hands an A+. I will use them again and refer them for any type of event. Outstanding work! Highly... Read More recommend!!

2014-05-15T12:19:45 Response from Sheri, the member

It was such a pleasure working with this bride! Her wedding was absolutely beautiful! I love her and her family, they are great!

Reviewed on 3/08/2014 Miranda T

Every meeting I had with Sheri she was so nice and personable. The flowers were beautiful and she was quite reasonable.

We Love Sheri ! Jaclyn+Jon-Oct 5, 2013

Reviewed on 12/08/2013 Jaclyn M

Sheri is AMAZING. Not only is she the nicest lady, she also is so helpful in you finding your vision for your big day! She has so many options in all aspects of your wedding planning and is very accommodating to your budget. I was very worried about flowers and how much they... Read More would cost and she comforted me by working with what we could afford. She completely went above and beyond with our floral arrangements and décor. She brought my dream alive with vibrant flowers and gorgeous crystals. I would defintley use Sheri again, not only because of her professionalism, but her honesty and integrity. She truly want to make the bride & groom happy; and we loved her! Jaclyn + Jon-Oct. 5, 2013

Great Value

Reviewed on 8/25/2013 Sarah S

MFG Floral Designs is amazing. When I first started my wedding planning, I thought I would make all my centerpieces and bouquets myself in order to save money, but the prices of silk flowers were outrageous. So, we decided to hire a florist and Sheri is amazing. She took my silk... Read More flowers and incorporated them into my centerpieces so they didn't go to waste. They turned out beautiful! I highly recommend her!

Great Product but...

Reviewed on 8/24/2013 Olivia O

First meeting went well and we went away comfortable but was still unsure of what we were getting. Second meeting we went away very disappointed with our sample and uneasy the direction our flowers were going. My wife and I discussed it and came up with a recipe of what exactly... Read More we were looking for. We were unable to set up our third meeting for a month due to the vendors schedule. Upon the third meeting the vendor was rude to my wife as what WE the client were looking for. Finally following the recipe and working with us she was able to provide the center pieces we were looking for. The vendors selection of vases or stands is limited and we ended up buying our own. On our wedding day flowers came out beautiful and we were happy with what we received after the long journey to get there.

Gorgeous Flowers

Reviewed on 8/01/2013 Lauren G

I used MFG for my wedding in June. My flowers were gorgeous and the planning process was pretty smooth. However, there were a few things that disappointed me. First, we planned to decorate the arbor at my venue and specifically requested to not have spray displays (i even... Read More included pictures of what I wanted) and what do you know they came as sprays. Second, my bridal bouquets did not match the flowers at the rest of the wedding. I had expected the colors to be brighter and they were very pale. Overall, the price cannot be beat and I did receive tons of compliments. I would still recommend MFG just make sure to be very specific with what you want.

Great Flowers

Reviewed on 7/25/2013 Tara P

We needed a few boutonnieres for our wedding so I sent my mom on a mission. They were very professional and had everything ready on time!

Best florist in Southern California!

Reviewed on 6/25/2013 Jenny A

I cannot say enough wonderful things about MFG Floral Designs and Sheri Smith. From day one she was the first vendor who truly got excited about my vision and about being a part of my wedding. She took my ideas and not only completely understood it but went with it and made it... Read More better! I didn't see any of her ideas in person until literally 30 minutes before walking down the aisle. My bouquet was GORGEOUS!!! I wish I could freeze it in time and have it forever. They are the utmost professionals and truly have a passion for what they do. MFG floral also decorated our archway for the ceremony and provided us with 7 arrangements for the aisle - perfection! I could not have been more thrilled with the results and their pricing was more than reasonable. I will be recommended this location to anyone in need of decorations/arrangements. They were wonderful!!

Not what was discussed, but still beautiful

Reviewed on 6/06/2013 Kelsey H

The flowers at our May wedding were beautiful. They definitely know what they're doing at MFG. However, if I were to do it all over again, I probably would have found a different florist. I felt like the flowers my husband and I received on our wedding day, weren't the... Read More flowers that Sheri and I had discussed in our meetings. The day before our wedding, my husband dropped off our DIY centerpiece with Sheri (like we had discussed in our meeting) and she acted as though she had no idea what they were for! Of course, being the day before our wedding, I was slightly panicked that she didn't have flowers set aside for those centerpieces, like we had planned a month prior. Luckily, we ended up figuring it out. During our meeting, Sheri showed me a picture of an arch that they had decorated for a previous wedding. Absolutely gorgeous...very full, colorful, just gorgeous. I asked for that same design. Well, the arch that was decorated on our wedding day (still very beautiful) but was not nearly as full as the one we discussed. I was just slightly disappointed. If you do choose MFG for your florist, I would just be sure to leave no room for interpretation when it comes to what you want :) But, again, I will say that the flowers were beautiful and our wedding was absolutely wonderful.

Beautiful work

Reviewed on 3/25/2013 Karen B

Sherry and her staff are are excellent. I gave them pictures of the colors I would like. Not only did they find the colors, but duplicated the pictures perfectly! My flowers were BEAUTIFUL!

Accommodating and Beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/28/2012 Megan S

Before going to MFG for a floral consultation I had gone to another florist and was very let down. I had a good idea of what I wanted and was so excited. But with my first consultation with the other florist I became so disappointed because he was not excited about my designs... Read More and was ultimately way over budget. This all changed when I met Sheri at MFG. She was thrilled with all of my ideas and worked with us to get exactly what we wanted within our budget! Everything turned out phenomenal. The only reason I am not rating them 5 stars is that I had to be really careful when reviewing my order once the receptionist had invoiced any changes we made. Also, it seemed that some of my emails to them would get stuck in their spam mail. Ultimately I had to stay on top of the receptionist to make sure everything was in order. Other than that, everything was great!

Very Skilled and Experienced Florist

Reviewed on 10/24/2012 Laura M

I loved working with Sheri and MFG Floral Designs. I am not the creative type, but shared my thoughts and visions for my wedding and Sheri was able to do the rest. Our wedding flowers were even more beautiful than we had expected. Very reasonable prices too.

Outstanding Flowers

Reviewed on 10/17/2012 Jillian

Sheri is FABULOUS. This is pre-wedding review. We are getting married in December 2012. So far, Sheri has been so accommodating. She put together a sample centerpiece, came all the way out to our venue in OC, sampled the arch for the ceremony, etc. She has extensive knowledge... Read More of flowers and is very conscious of the budget. I liked peonies but didn't want to pay for them so she suggested something similar for a much lower price. That's the kind of vendor I love. 1/24/2013 We are now married and couldn't have been more pleased with the flowers at our wedding. Sheri does phenomenal work.

MFG was understanding with us being on a budget!

Reviewed on 10/10/2012 Jordan J

We went to a Bridal Show in Temecula, CA and entered a raffle there... to our surprise, we won a $300 gift certificate to MFG Floral. At first, we had no idea who this vendor was, nor had we even thought about flower for our wedding yet... but this was a gem. We went into... Read More the shop (with an appointment - not necessary, but recommended) and we were greeted by the owner and she was very courteous, knowledgeable, and professional. We went through what we had in mind for the look and feel for our wedding and she shot back with recommendations for everything we came up with. So, our original quote was for $1200 (still a good price for a wedding) but it wasn't for us... we were on a very tight budget. so, my fiance (now wife), meticulously went through the floral list and got rid of all the non-essentials. She was able to dwindle the price down to $500, and with our $300 gift certificate, our flowers were only $200 out of pocket! This included: 6 Bouquets (2 silk to keep) 6 Boutonnieres (2 silk) 2 additional Boutonnieres for the fathers 2 more Boutonnieres for the mothers Flowers for the aisle simple Center Pieces (17) With the right flowers in a loose arrangement, this can be done. We used a lot of babies-breath for fill and white and yellow daisies.