Documentary, Lifestyle

Bridal Portraits, Engagement, Trash The Dress

Getting Engaged, After Party, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Photo + Video

3519 Melissa Ct., Wilmington, NC (910) 612-5745

Reviewed on 4/22/2016 Justein H

We couldn’t be happier with our choice of photographer! We chose Matt for many reasons. Namely, his work is artistic and lifestyle-esque. If he can capture skateboarders in motion, then he can certainly capture the action shots, right? Which is what we were truly hoping for and... Read More Matt delivered! Our posed photography and group photography was very easy and laid back, but the images are timeless perfection. He was able to understand my vision, give direction, and offer his own creative guidance. Additionally, it was very important for my husband and I to have photos of parts of the night that we wouldn’t remember or be able to see: the action shots, the candid shots, the ‘sweet-nothings’ shots. Check marks in all of the boxes! Overall, Matt was extremely easy to work with. Matt arrived early and stayed late, while blending in great with our group. Matt responded promptly to all questions and ideas during preplanning and after the wedding. Matt was able to get our images back quickly after the wedding. The print and web quality are awesome! The only regret I have is not selecting his option for him to bring an assistant. I wish we would have had two people to work the wedding party photos simultaneously with the cocktail party. Lesson learned! It’s worth the extra to have him and an assistant. We highly recommend Matt for any photography needs!

Thanks, Matt!

Reviewed on 11/29/2015 Sarah D

We loved working with Matt! He did an amazing job shooting our wedding this October. Our photos are beautiful, and he was very responsive and fun to work with. Matt did both my bridal portraits and our wedding/reception, and we couldn't be more pleased. He has wonderful ideas... Read More that turn into great images. Really captured our day! He got our photos to us quickly, and we have so enjoyed sharing them with friends and family.

Fantastic, Affordable Wedding Photographer

Reviewed on 11/15/2015 Claire D

My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Matt of MGMillerPhoto for our engagement photos. Once we had our session, we knew we had to have him for our wedding photographer as well. Price was a huge factor for us. He offered very reasonable prices. Despite being so... Read More affordable, both our engagement photos and wedding photos turned out perfect. He certainly has an eye for light and focus. He has very nice equipment. He also had our engagement photos to us within a week and our wedding photos to us in less than a month. He's very responsive and really captured our personality in our photos. I highly recommend him!