MI Honeybee Flowers

Metro-Detroit, Detroit, Royal Oak, Southeast Michigan

Chasing dreams, loving flowers, building community

Compiling your dream wedding flower décor is part inspiration and part knowledge. MI Honeybee Flowers has got them both covered for you! I want to make your dreams come to life and ensure that it's enjoyable, affordable, and uniquely you. You can depend on us for the freshest flowers, and the most unique designs customized to fit your wedding vision. MI Honeybee Flowers is a family-owned floral design and event consulting business in the great mitten state. I want to build a family of clients where creativity, attention to detail, and communication are at the forefront. I love chasing dreams, the beauty and perfection of flowers, and building community for the betterment of your event and for residents in Michigan.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Accessories, Fashion, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

Royal Oak, MI Metro-Detroit, Detroit, Royal Oak, Southeast Michigan (248) 259-4029
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Elena K

I absolutely loved working with MI Honeybee Flowers!! I was planning my wedding from overseas and did not have much of face to face interaction. However, MI Honeybee Flowers was very responsive to all of my emails and texts. I was a very indecisive bride and just kept changing... Read More my mind until the week of my wedding. We also had an issue with one of flowers the week of my wedding and MI Honeybee Flowers came up with a plan B which turned out better than my plan A was. MI Honeybee Flowers was always so nice and friendly even with all of my changes, and genuinely wanted everything to be perfect. On the wedding day, the flowers were amazing. She exceeded my expectation. I truly cannot expressed how much I loved all the flowers she arranged. And she even went above and beyond making sure all the décor and the flowers were matching, creating an absolute fairytale setting for our ceremony and reception. It was such a pleasure working with her!! My best friend is having her wedding flowers done by MI Honeybee Flowers in August and I cant wait to see Amy and the flowers she will create. She is the best!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Shelley M

I can't thank Amy enough for the beautiful flowers she did for my wedding back in August! The bouquets and the flower arrangement for my arbor turned out beautiful. I was so excited to see that Amy was able to make my vision come to life considering I had suddenly found myself... Read More becoming very picky about which flowers I wanted for my wedding after becoming engaged and Amy did not let me down one bit. I cannot recommend this wonderful lady enough and how much I appreciate her creativity and hard work for my wedding day.

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Kelly F

We loved our experience with MI Honeybee Flowers!!! Amy is so easy to work with and made the whole process effortless! The bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres, low centerpieces, high centerpieces and the garland along the head table were all perfection! Amy brought my vision to... Read More reality! Exactly what I asked for and had pictured. I would recommend this florist company to anyone! :)

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Clara A

Before getting into details, let me just say I would HIGHLY recommend using Honeybee Flowers for your wedding or event! In our meeting to discuss plans, Amy was super knowledgeable and receptive to my ideas. She worked with me to use in-season and lower cost alternatives to... Read More still get the look I wanted. She quoted me a price that was almost half of what other florists estimated, and the results were everything that I wanted and more. Throughout the entire process, Amy was SO easy to work with and very responsive. It was convenient to use paypal for the payments as well. I had a large wedding and bridal party and everything was executed flawlessly, don't let that be a worry since it seems like a small operation. :) The first time I teared up on the day of my wedding was when the flowers were delivered! They were so beautiful and everybody just adored them. Definitely meet with Amy to see what she can do for your wedding!!

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Jackie S

Amy did a fabulous job on my flowers for my recent wedding! We spoke throughout the engagement about ideas that I had and flowers that I specifically wanted. On the day of, when I walked into a room full of flowers I was blown away! The bridesmaids bouquets were absolutely... Read More stunning! They were almost exactly what I envisioned. All of our centerpieces were gorgeous! I would recommend her to any bride to be that loves flowers as much as I do! They also lasted for almost 2 weeks afterwards! I loved having them all over my house for decoration. She is amazing!

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Ann W

Seriously , Amy did a great job! She was super professional, on time, and did everything above and beyond our expectations.

Reviewed on 4/07/2017 Andrea W

MI Honeybee Flowers made my wedding day perfect! Amy was amazing to work with, and trust me I did not make the process easy!! I didn't have any specific flowers in mind, nor even really a color, lol - but Amy was able to understand what I was trying to get at and my bouquets... Read More and arrangements around the venue were absolutely stunning! After looking at all my pictures, I would say the theme & colors were like a Vintage Romance look. I am so glad that I found MI Honeybee Flowers and hired them to do my flowers - I couldn't imagine anything more perfect! Thank you so much Amy for making my special day even more special!!!

Amy Lybolt

After my son was born in 2015, I decided to seize the day and start my own floral design company. I have over ten years experience in project management and event planning, and nearly four years of experience working at a local florist. For years, I did flowers for friends and family and always told people I wanted to have a florist as my retirement plan. Life is too short, am I right?! MI Honeybee Flowers is my now plan! I absolutely love working along side my clients to make their day happier, worry-free, and unique to their vision.