Mia Bella Vita Weddings and Receptions

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

The Inside Scoop

FROM THE KNOT EDITORS

The First Look

Mia Bella Vita invites couples to share their special day in an eco-friendly environment while expressing love through a lavish venue. Think luxury meets green thumb at this unique wedding and reception local in south Texas.

Mia Bella Vita Weddings & Receptions is settled in Tomball, a small town within the Houston metropolitan area. In just four years, Mia Bella Vita has quickly become a go-to favorite for both indoor and outdoor weddings. The venue provides a beautiful ballroom, ceremony space and outside area to give you a combination of exquisite décor and the best that Mother Nature has to offer.

The venue can comfortably accommodate 200 guests. The locale hosts weddings, receptions, engagement parties, bridal showers and vow renewals on 7,000 square feet of beautiful hills and luscious trees to give weddings the estate aesthetic many brides desire on their special day.

Wedding Wire awarded Mia Bella Vita the Bride's Choice award in 2013 and 2014.

Mia Bella Vita Weddings & Receptions offers two distinct packages: Venue only or all inclusive. The venue-only package allows for use of the space for 10 hours. Outside vendors are welcome, as long as they are approved by the venue and can provide proper licenses and event liability insurance 60 days prior to the ceremony. Couples who do not have specified outside vendors will have access to Mia Bella Vita’s preferred vendor list.

The space includes a beautiful water fountain, which serves as a fantastic focal point for wedding photography with an ethereal and vintage look. Rehearsal ceremonies are limited to one hour only. All packages include a minimum of four hours for event prep and set up and one hour after the ceremony/reception to collect personal effects from the festivities.

For those who go the all-inclusive route, Mia Bella Vita Weddings & Receptions works with the esteemed Two Fork Catering in nearby Katy, Texas, for amazing in-house catering menus that can be adapted to any dining style, whether casual, sit-down, buffet or family style. Couples also have a choice of cuisines that span the globe.

This locale offers wait staff and service and will provide tables, chairs, linens, chair covers, glassware, stemware, flatware, tent accessories for outside events, lighting, draping and audio equipment.

Mia Bella Vita Weddings & Receptions offers the following perks:

• Shuttle service to and from the venue
  • Complimentary parking
  • Wheelchair accessibility

Northwest's Boutique Venue OPEN HOUSE JAN.17th 1-4

2016 GREAT AMERICAN WEDDING VENUE GIVEAWAY! Join us at our Winter Open House on January 17th from 1-4 pm. for your chance to win a FREE WEDDING at Mia Bella Vita ( $5750.00 value, selected dates to choose from) Must register in person at our OPEN HOUSE to win. It’s the most important day of your life and the perfect location is required. Our venue offers Two Outdoor and One Indoor Ceremony locations with a gorgeous Grand Ballroom well appointed to celebrate your special day. Visit our website or call today to schedule your private tour!

Ballroom, Waterfront, Garden

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

22404 Mueschke Rd, Tomball, TX (281) 516-7032

Best venue around!

Reviewed on 7/02/2014 Rachael H

I was no where near a bridezilla in my search for a venue but I knew what I wanted and I was willing to search until I found it. Luckily I found MBV after only 2-3 venue tours. We weren't too sold when we pulled up to the venue- especially after looking at 2 venues that day... Read More prior to MBV- but they had the water we were looking for & I saw immense potential. Once we walked in though--- OMG. I was blown away & fell in love instantly. MBV has class, sparkle and can easily fit any "theme" wedding. At the time we found the venue, it was fairly new so there weren't many reviews. However, after speaking to Mia about everything my fiance & I were sold! She was extremely helpful both in the initial meeting and all further communication. I showed Mia my Pinterest photos and she did everything she could to make what I pictured come to life- even when she was 9 months pregnant & meeting with me at 7pm when she had family & kids at home. Mia is an absolute gem! By the time our wedding came around Mia was on maternity leave and her mother had temporarily taken charge. I was nervous since I'm definitely a Type A person but Tere did everything she could to make our day perfect! I was absolutely blown away by our wedding- as were our guests- & I COULD NOT IMAGINE picking any other venue than MBV.

2014-08-03T14:19:28 Response from the vendor

Rachel, We are so glad you chose us for your Wedding Day Celebration! Thank you for sharing these kind words about your experience. It was a pleasure working with you, The Mia Bella Vita Team

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Alicia A

Now that the venue hired a new manager/coordinator, things should run more smoothly. Overall my wedding day turned out great and the new coordinator Jacqueline & the owner made my day happen the way I imagined!

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Kimberly M

PERFECT and BEAUTIFUL! I knew this was going to be our wedding venue since the moment I walked in. We had an outdoor ceremony and choose to get the chandeliers for pictures purposes. I don't have my professional pictures yet, but the few I have from family and friends are just... Read More breath taking. The light, the lake and the chandeliers make pictures look perfect. My now husband and I decided to go with the all inclusive package, and I'm glad we did. Mia is a love and a pleasure to work with. You can tell she loves what she does. We choose her to be our wedding coordinator for the day of the wedding, and on top of that we had another two ladies helping my family around making sure everything was ok. The food was delicious! We had our catering tasting a few months before and the food tasted just as good as it did on that day. All of my guests and family had been reminding me of how generous portions and delicious the food and appetizers were, and don't even get me started about the cake! We choose "Who made the cake" from The list of vendors. Everything was just perfect. I didn't have to worry about anything. Mia and her ladies took care of every single detail. I felt like a princess that day because Mia was always making sure my family and guest were happy and everything was taken care of. Thank you Mia Bella for making my dream wedding come true.

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Sarah P

So happy!!! It's amazing to find a place where the staff really cares. I worked with Mia as my coordinator and I cannot say enough about her. We came to her with a very tight budget and she figured out how we could have our wedding at Mia Bella without having to take out a loan.... Read More The all inclusive package was going to be out of our budget so we opted for venue only and she suggested a few catering companies that fell within our budget! We couldn't have been happier with her level of service as a coordinator and helping us budget for our wedding. We honestly wouldn't have had our wedding at Mia Bella if she didn't help us piece together our wedding to fit within our budget. We will recommend her to everyone we know who is getting married.

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Kelsey N

I am so glad we had our wedding at Mia Bella Vita. From our first meeting, we knew Mia would be easy to work with. She was up-front about the costs, listened to what we were looking for, and gave us recommendations for vendors to help keep us on budget. The venue itself is... Read More gorgeous and the DJ and catering was included. That's hard to beat in the wedding venue shopping! Mia let us use the venue for my bridal portraits and let us come in about five hours early to get ready on the day of the wedding. We got the wedding coordinator package and I would highly recommend it to anyone having their wedding at Mia Bella Vita. Mia made sure everything went perfectly and we didn't have to worry about a thing!

Reviewed on 7/09/2016 Will J

Ok, I could sit here and write how perfect my wedding was at Mia Bella Vita, but I wont. If you are reading these reviews and trying to decide whether or not to have your event here, stop thinking and call Mia! Mia Jones is the best. You won't find a more beautiful, kind and... Read More courteous person to help you with your event. I honestly can't say enough about Mia and mere words cant describe how beautiful the venue is! Worth every penny! If I could spend it all over again, I would! Having my wedding at Mia Bella Vita was one of the best decisions I have made in my life! Search no more! Call Mia!

Reviewed on 6/17/2016 Aricela G

The venue itself is beautiful. I fell in love with it right away. Mia was great during the planning process. The only thing I would recommend is to make sure you ask what their policy is with catering and get it in writing. We first did a contract for just the venue but then... Read More Mia called to give us a better deal with a package. I was told the day we were signing our contract who our catering was and then the week of our wedding when we went for our tasting was given someone else. One of the issues we had was that there was a lot of food left over. We paid for 150 and only had 112 show up, which we knew that was going to be the case. We had a lot of family that came from out of town and we love to party, with the reception being only 5 hours, we had planned to have the after party afterwards at our house and serve the left over food. Well, we didn't get any left overs because we were told it was all gone. Even during the wedding, I had asked for a plate since I didn't get to eat my food and was told that the food was all gone. Long story short, there was a pan of lasagna that was left that feeds 24, and this I was told by the catering manager, but no one at Mia Bella Vita knew what happened to it. No one went over the policy about not being able to have left overs and if I would of known this before hand, then I wouldn't have been upset. We all know weddings are not cheap, and to have that much food just vanish would make anyone question the venue. So when I did, I was yelled at and treated as if I was being ungrateful for having such a nice wedding and complaining about where the food went, and assuming I just wanted some money back. That's not why I was questioning them. I, as a customer, simply wanted to know where the food went that we spent so much money on. I told her to make sure you tell your future clients what the food policy is because not all companies have that policy and not all brides know this. Also if you serve alcohol, make sure you have someone keeping track of the alcohol. We had an incident with the alcohol. At 10pm I asked the bartender how much alcohol was left and was told I had quite a few bottles (4 1/2 total big bottles of rum and Crown Royal) and lots of beer left. 30 mins later when the reception was over, I only received 1 bottle of liquor and all the beer. When I called to ask what happened, I was told by Mia that the girl that was bartending whom I have spoke to about the alcohol was just filling in while the bartender went to the bathroom and she must of not known that the bottles were actually emptied. I don't think you have to be a bartender to know if a bottle is full or empty. So because of these two incidents and the way I was treated for simply asking where the alcohol and food went, I give them a 3.

Reviewed on 2/01/2016 Sarai P

Since we first stepped into Mia Bella Vita I feel in love. I had always known what I wanted my venue to look like and Mia Bella Vita was exactly that. Since the beginning Mia helped us and made the planning process a whole lot easier. Even until the day of the wedding Mia made... Read More sure everything was perfect and as I wanted. Thanks to her and her staff my husband and I had absolutely no worries throughout our wedding. Every single one of our guests LOVED Mia Bella Vita, If I had a do over I'd definitely chose Mia's all over again.

Reviewed on 5/05/2015 Kailey R

Mia Bella Vita was the absolute BEST choice I made when deciding on my wedding venue. Not only is the venue gorgeous, but Mia was such an awesome wedding coordinator to work with! She answered ALL of my questions within 24 hours (text, call or email) and made my planning a... Read More breeze. She was on her game when it came to setting up and suggestions for decorating the venue the day of my wedding. She made it look beautiful with all of the things I had brought in, which relieved a lot of stress on me. She also handled my reception perfectly when more people showed up and we needed more tables last minute... she was on top of it! I would recommend Mia Bella Vita to ANYONE who is getting married! Having all inclusive packages makes life so much easier when wedding planning!! Mia Bella Vita is wonderful!!!

Absolutely Perfect in Every Way!

Reviewed on 4/30/2015 Rachel R

Our wedding was amazing. Mia helped us through every step and was right there when we needed anything. I cannot say enough good things about Mia Bella Vita. The venue staff was also very courteous to our guests and we received amazing reviews all the way around. Truly a once in... Read More a lifetime experience that we will never forget. We would definitely recommend this venue to anyone

AH-MAZING!!

Reviewed on 3/20/2015 Ruth C

I completely loved everything about this venue. I started looking for a venue about a year out, I went to a couple and wasn't completely sold but the moment I walked into Mia Bella Vita, I was in aw! I loved it instantly. That was just the beginning, I met with Mia, who I ended... Read More up hiring as my wedding planner, she was so sweet and helpful. She did everything she could to keep me within my budget and still have an amazing wedding. We tied the knot last weekend and it was beautiful. Everyone loved it. I will recommend this place and Mia to everyone I know that will be getting married in the future. Absolutely the best I could of asked for.

Wonderful experience!!

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Kylie M

I have had a wonderful experience planning my wedding. From the moment that my fiance and I saw Mia Bella Vita and met Mia, we knew that we had found the right place. Mia has been very easy to contact and communicate with. She has a lot of good experience and great advise. This... Read More venue is great because it comes with so many different things (caterer - food & bar, DJ, cake, etc.). I LOVE that the caterer is included in the package deal. I have had a wonderful experience with Susan from Two Forks Catering. She has been very responsive and helpful with getting all of the food choices and bar choices set up for us! I really appreciate all of the work that has been put into my wedding. Although I know that Mia is working with A LOT of other brides, I always feel like I am the center of her attention whenever I call or meet with her, and I appreciate that more than anything! The big day is in less than two weeks, and I cannot wait! :)

WONDERFUL VENUE!

Reviewed on 10/14/2014

I CANNOT SAY ENOUGH POSITIVE THINGS ABOUT MIA BELLA VITA! WE HAD ABOUT 7 WEEKS TO PULL A WEDDING TOGETHER AND WERE VERY FORTUNATE THAT THE DATE WE NEEDED BECAME AVAILABLE! THE OUTDOOR GARDEN AND PERGOLA WAS BEAUTIFUL AND THE INDOOR RECEPTION WAS GORGEOUS. EVERYTHING WAS JUST... Read More AS WE ENVISIONED FOR MY DAUGHTER'S WEDDING. AS THE MOTHER OF THE BRIDE WHO LIVES OUT OF STATE, I NEEDED A VENUE COORDINATOR THAT I COULD COUNT ON TO KEEP THE PLANNING PROCESS ORGANIZED AND ON TRACK. TERE WATKINS NEVER LET ME DOWN. SHE ANSWERED EVERY TEXT, EMAIL AND PHONE CALL WITHOUT FAIL. IT WAS AN ABSOLUTE JOY WORKING WITH TERE AND NANCY. THESE GOOD-HEARTED WOMEN CARE ABOUT THE FAMILIES THEY WORK WITH AND TAKE PRIDE IN THEIR SERVICES. YOU WILL NOT REGRET USING MIA BELLA VITA FOR YOUR SPECIAL DAY.

Amazing place to get married!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2014 shanelle m

Mia Bella Vita is a beautiful place to have a wedding at! Mia has been so helpful and patient with my fiance and I. The vendors Mia recommended to us have been great! We couldn't be happier with the decision to go with this venue. Mia really does care about each wedding and the... Read More couple. She treats you like people celebrating two lives coming together instead of just another number like other places treat people. This venue truly is a hidden gem! Never would have expected to find such a great venue amongst the trees in Tomball.

Dream Wedding

Reviewed on 8/03/2014

Mia Bella Vita was the perfect place for my wedding. It is a beautiful place as is and the people really work with you on all your needs with sincerity. I couldn't have had a better wedding! I've received prompt responses and adjustments to my needs. This really cuts down on... Read More the stress when planning a wedding. Under two months they had everything set for me. Everyone that attended the wedding were impressed. I really recommend Mia Bella Vita for weddings and I'm sure they will host any event with the same quality!

2014-08-04T07:21:51 Response from the vendor

It is our goal to help brides in the planning process as well as working to ensure they have as stress free wedding day as possible. It was our pleasure to help you pull the details together in a short time frame. You special day... Read Less Read More

Exceptional Venue!

Reviewed on 6/16/2014 Erica S

Mia Bella Vita is the perfect place to get married. My fiance and I had been looking for a beautiful wedding venue that would fit our budget, but still be all inclusive. We were able to get everything we wanted and not spend an outrageous amount as other vendors were asking. Mia... Read More was a wonderful coordinator. She was always very prompt and helpful. We will be getting married next month and all of our plans are already together because of all the help she provides. The catering from Two Forks Catering, is phenominal! (be sure to bring an appetite!) They offered a variety of food, appetizers, drink selctions, and much more to please all of the guests.

2014-08-03T14:25:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you for these kind words. We are delighted that you found what you were looking for in Mia Bella Vita. We love working with our couples to help make their dream wedding a reality. Congratulations again on your recent marriage. The Mia Bella Vita... Read Less Read More

My Beautiful Life!

Reviewed on 3/04/2014 Meghan H

The day I decided Mia Bella Vita was perfect for me, I had visited 3 other venues. Other than the beautiful layout of this venue, it was ultimately Mia who made me choose Mia Bella Vita. She was extremely excited about my wedding although it was a year away. She was interested... Read More in my proposal, my fiance, and my story. While I know she deals with tons of brides, she made me feel like the most important bride in the world. After deciding to have my wedding and reception at Mia Bella Vita, I have had top service. Mia responded quickly to my texts, emails, and/or calls to answer my questions or just to brainstorm. We recently made a detailed plan for my big day. I am typically a very organized, controlling person. Mia has made me feel comfortable to sit back and relax...I trust that she will truly have everything taken care of for my wedding. Also, all vendors associated with or recommended by Mia Bella Vita have met my expectations and have been pleasant to work with. I can't wait for this weekend to finally enjoy my wedding! I know it will be great!

Happy Bride!!!

Reviewed on 3/04/2014 Melissa G

From the moment I peeked through the windows at Mia Bella Vita I knew that I had to have my wedding there. This place is absolutely beautiful. It had everything I was looking for and then some. It has open space outside with a pond, fountains, beautiful trees and a pergola for... Read More the outside ceremony. Inside the chandlers give the illusion that they are floating in the air, the details of the damask paint on the walls are amazing but the best part is working with Mia. Mia has made everything so easy to plan. She has a list of great vendors that go over and above to make your day special with the least amount of stress possible. Ty at H Town Studio Photography is the best. He has great ideas for photos and is willing to try new shots that you might want and Ty truly is a great guy. Susan at Two Forks catering has amazing food choices and was fun and very easy to work with. I can go on and on over all the vendors that were included in our package. Mia has done a great job in her venue and her vendor choices. I would definitely recommend that you check Mia Bella Vita out because you won't want to go anywhere else. Melissa Guerra

2014-08-03T14:17:39 Response from the vendor

Melissa, Thank you for these kind words and for allowing us to be a part of your special day. We enjoyed working with you! The Mia Bella Vita Team

Happy Bride! 01/04/2014

Reviewed on 1/21/2014 amira c

Like most brides looking for the perfect venue,I still had to stick to a budget. I looked at many places but my mom and I could not agree on a certain venue( My Groom,now husband trusted my decision :)) until we found Mia Bella Vita..I really thought I wouldn't be able to afford... Read More this place,but Mia was wonderful and easy to work with!!Talk to Mia and visit the venue first before saying no to this place. The venue is beautiful,elegant and clean. My family,In-Laws and guests were all impressed :) Thanks again Mia!!

2014-08-03T14:38:23 Response from the vendor

We love working with brides to help create their Wedding Day vision and are so glad you chose us for your special day. Thank you for sharing about your experience with our venue. Congratulations again! The Mia Bella Vita Team

My Dream Wedding coming True

Reviewed on 11/19/2013 Lakitia S

Meeting Mia was the best decision I've made in my wedding planning process. Her all inclusive package relieved so much stress that I'm able to enjoy the process of planning my wedding. The one thing I love about her is her willingness to work with her brides. I was in tears in... Read More her office talking to her about the few hangups my fiance and I had. But instead of turning us away she took her time and worked it all out with us. She's the best, the venue is beautiful and I cannot wait until my big day.

2014-08-03T16:08:39 Response from the vendor

We are looking forward to celebrating with you!

Wonderful Experience

Reviewed on 9/07/2013 Andrea S

The first time my fiance and I saw Mia Bella Vita, we fell in love. It's a beautiful venue, and Mia is a sweetheart to work with. She cares so much about making your day special, and she genuinely gets to know you and your fiance and your likes and dislikes. Mia has gone... Read More above and beyond our expectations, and I'm so thankful for that! We booked our wedding over a year in advance (a little before the venue's constructions was totally complete), and she has responded to all of my questions promptly along the way. One of the other highlights of Mia Bella Vita is their understanding that you might already have a few vendors you want to utilize outside of their preferred vendors. There has been no pressure to use Mia Bella Vita vendors, though I'm happy to say we have selected to use a number of them. I would highly recommend considering Mia Bella Vita as the venue for your special day. We live in Kingwood, and it is well worth the drive to be married at such a beautiful location. I don't believe there is any other better venue coordinator to work with, either. My fiance and I both have genuinely enjoyed every meeting with her.

2014-08-03T15:48:19 Response from the vendor

We are so glad you chose Mia Bella Vita for your Wedding Day Celebration! We love working with couples to help their special day go as smooth as possible! Thank you for sharing about your experience with our venue.

Happy Couple

Reviewed on 4/26/2013 olga m

I was not close to having a vision of how my wedding day would be celebrated and was not looking forward to making all the decisions. Mia gave me an immediate sense of ease and I found that she reviewed the essentials of what all needed to be involved in a wedding. All while... Read More expressing thoughts and suggestions which triggered very helpful discussions. It was very evident that Mia would have all aspects of the event planned according to my vision. Her selection of vendors made it further evident the her focus is to provide the very best possible event and service for all of her clients. Thank You Mia

2014-08-03T16:07:47 Response from the vendor

We love helping brides as they plan their special day! Thank you for allowing us to celebrate with you and for taking the time to share these kind words.

Expectations Exceeded!

Reviewed on 3/28/2013 Stephanie C

As Mother-of-the-Bride, I wanted all of my little girl's wedding wishes to come true. Mia Bella Vita's attention to the details and concern to make sure that everything was as the bride wanted, exceeded my high expectations. Every aspect, the facility, the food, the DJ and... Read More music, the cake and more were all complimented by our guests. We signed on with the venue while still under construction. Our leap of faith was rewarded. Mia and her staff did not disappoint. I will consider Mia Bella Vita for future celebrations and so should you.

2014-08-03T15:50:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to share these kind words. It was our pleasure to be a part of such a special celebration in the life of your family.

Excellent Job

Reviewed on 2/18/2013 Sarah S

This is a brand new venue and you get excellent service. It is absolutely lovely and Mia takes care of every little detail. The wedding packages are inclusive of A LOT of wedding details and save you time and money in the planning process!

2014-08-03T16:00:18 Response from the vendor

The planning process can seem overwhelming, but love helping brides to ensure that it is enjoyable and easy! Thank you for taking the time to share!

One Happy Couple!

Reviewed on 2/09/2013 Lauren M

We found Mia Bella Vita through a family friend. She was our first wedding venue that we visited and after many visits to other venues we booked Mia Bella. It's kind of like finding the perfect dress; when you know, you know. :) She offers a complete wedding package which is... Read More useful when you don't know where to start or have a lot of time to do research, and/or money. She has it all! Her vendor list is filled with great vendors which you can visit when she hosts an Open House. She has gone over and beyond with us so far, evening making multiple trips out to her venue so that every last member of my family could visit. She responds to emails/phone calls promptly and if any questions/concerns come about she is right there to ease my mind and answer everything. She is a true professional and I will refer her to all my friends and sorority sisters up at SHSU!

2014-08-03T16:02:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you for choosing Mia Bella Vita to celebrate your special day! Our goal is to help make the planning process smooth and enjoyable and to help create a Wedding Day that you'll remember for a lifetime! Thank you for taking the time to share... Read Less Read More