Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Vintage

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Second Shooter Available

Norton, MA
Serving Boston & Rhode Island

Reviewed on 8/12/2016 Christie G

If you are looking for a phenomenal photographer for your wedding, look no further. Literally it was one of the best decisions we made when it came to our wedding. Mia did an incredible job with both our engagement and wedding photos, and we both are so thrilled with how they... Read More turned out. We could not have asked for better pictures! Somehow Mia managed to capture perfectly the day as I remember it, finding the balance between the laughter we all shared that day, the fun we were having, and of course some of the more emotional and sentimental moments. Mia's style captures the most candid moments during your special day, and looking at our photos we will be forever grateful to Mia for her talent. We remain impressed by Mia's demeanor throughout the day. Despite the chaos of our wedding day - unexpected issues, a wild and roaming bridal party, and beyond, Mia was a calming and reassuring presence for both of us. During our ceremony, I don't think I saw Mia once - she did an incredible job blending in but in the pictures she captured, I realized she was literally within feet away from us. We highly recommend hiring Mia. Not only are her images stunning, but she was very easy , accommodating and reasonable to work with. Do yourself a favor, hire her!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Breana R

Being an amateur photographer myself, the idea of selecting a photographer for my own wedding was daunting. I constantly critiqued the work of photographers and wondered if they would capture the moments I wanted or the ones I would get if it wasn’t me getting married. When I... Read More found Mia’s work online I remember having an instant feeling of relief, she was perfect and her work was beautiful. After meeting Mia in person and seeing how she approaches photography and weddings there was no doubt she was who I wanted to work with! Mia has an innate ability to see what may appear as simple moments to the naked eye but transforms them into beautiful memories through photography. I planned my wedding down to the smallest detail and wanted the photos to tell the story of my husband and I, one that we can cherish as we grow old together. I wanted our photographer to capture not only the small design elements but the feelings and emotions of our day. Also, because I gained so much inspiration from brides before me I wanted my wedding to look Pinterest worthy and be an inspiration for future brides. All of this is pretty hard for a photographer to get in a single day. Mia not only met but exceeded my expectations in how she was able to capture one of the most important days of my life. She got ALL the details of our wedding day and most importantly I was able to relive the emotion and love story of our day through her photos. Mia is extremely talented and the photos she took were absolutely beautiful and very Pinterest worthy! Another aspect past skill in selecting a photographer for your wedding day is their personality. You have to think to yourself “Is this someone I want around at the most intimate of times and by my side on the most important day of my life?” Mia is that person. Mia quickly became not only my photographer but also my friend and someone I trusted on my wedding day. Do yourself a favor and work with Mia for your wedding!

2016-09-28T15:02:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you both so very much! The pleasure was entirely mine working with you guys, extremely enjoyable!

Amazing Photographer

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Tony B

Mia is the best! We used Mia as our wedding photographer and it was one of the best decisions we made. Mia is professional, amazingly talented, and has a calming presence. The day of the wedding can be overwhelming and stressful but we felt so comfortable having Mia with us... Read More the whole day. Leading up the wedding working with Mia was so easy. We had emails and phone calls to go over all of the wedding day details. We met up with Mia a few months before the wedding to check out the venue and surrounding areas to get ideas for photos. We cannot say enough good things about Mia and would highly recommend her to anyone!

2015-10-20T19:41:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you so very much Tony! You and Meg were an absolute pleasure to work with!

Reviewed on 6/16/2016 Emalie P

Mia photographed our wedding this past May. Mia and her assistant Nikki were organized, professional, and just great to work with overall. We received our photos this week and are so so happy with how they came out and how well she was able to capture everything throughout our... Read More wedding. I would highly recommend Mia!

Such a Pleasure!

Reviewed on 10/07/2015

Mia was an absolute pleasure to work with! Although I haven't seen many of the photographs yet as my wedding was only a short time ago, I have no doubt they will be beautiful. Mia and her team were on time and were more than willing to take any photographs we requested. I would... Read More highly recommend Mia!

2015-10-08T16:49:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much ktquin! We had a blast working with you both, chat soon!

Flexible, Easy-going and Professional

Reviewed on 5/31/2015 Grace L

We used Mia for our wedding photos and she and her assistant, Nikki, were great. We held our event at a private residence and I planned everything myself - Mia was so flexible to work with leading up to the event and even drove down to meet us at the residence a month before to... Read More scope the place out and have a meeting with us! I also regrettably forgot to list out all the formal group photos we wanted in the last weeks of craziness leading up to the wedding and she was so patient when I was thinking on the fly of what the groups of people I wanted - but she also kept it moving and kept us on a good schedule, which I really appreciated. She was also so patient with many of my relatives trying to be professional wedding photographers themselves and get in on some of the shots - which I'm sure wasn't what she wanted, but you never would have been able to tell! :) It was also nice that although I knew they were there taking photos I barely noticed them. I can't wait to see the photos and would definitely recommend Mia to anyone looking for a flexible easy going photogtapher. I likely will use her in the future for other events as well. Thank you MIA!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Morgan B

Mia was fantastic and was such a joy to work with

Beautiful photos and wonderful to work with!

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Katie M

After loving her photos on her website and blog, I was so happy when we met Mia and hit it off with her personality wise as well. We booked Mia for our wedding and engagement photos. We just had our engagement shoot about a week ago and already have the photos back. They are... Read More beautiful and Mia was extremely easy to work with. She is quick to respond to emails and very flexible in terms of location. The website she uses for viewing photos is easy to use and she also sends a USB to her couples. I am so happy to have booked Mia and am sure the wedding photos will be just as beautiful!

Can't say enough GREAT things

Reviewed on 10/05/2014 Gwendolyn Q

We used Mia for both our engagement and our wedding photos and we can't say enough positive things about her. Our engagement shoot was our first formal photo session together and we were both a bit nervous, she made us feel comfortable and captured us beautifully. We LOVE our... Read More engagement photos and have received an obscene amount of compliments on how they turned out. For the wedding Mia (and now a team too) proved once again how amazing she is. Leading up to the wedding she made herself available to have calls with us to walk through last minute questions (and wedding jitters). On the day of the wedding her team was punctual and worked with the setting (and our visions) to take photos of the details. Throughout the entire day Mia and team were professional and un-obtrusive (yet capturing everything). We don't have the photos yet for the actual wedding day but we know they will be everything we could hope for and more. We 1,000% recommend Mia for any photography session!

Reviewed on 10/02/2014 Christina V

My husband and I fell in love with Mia before we even met her. Her photos were unlike any others we have seen. Each picture truly tells a story and I almost cried looking though her albums online. We met Mia during our engagement photoshoot and fell even more in love with her... Read More after we saw our own photos. She was able to capture the love we have for eachother and put it into photos that we will cherish for the rest of our lives. During our wedding we did not even notice our two photographers. Mia was not only extremely professional, but she was completely non-intrusive. Nikki, her second shooter, was amazing as well! They both spent the whole night with us without even being noticed. Her photos are going to help us forever remember the best day of our lives. Not only have I recommended Mia to my close family and friends, I will also be calling her for family photos as soon as a little one joins the family!!

So friendly, very professional

Reviewed on 9/04/2014 Nicole C

Mia is just great. Not only did she take our wedding photos, but she met with us at the site a year before we got married to scout out the location. She ran all over the place during our wedding (discreetly of course). She and her assistant were both friendly and very... Read More professional. I highly recommend her.

Beautiful Photos

Reviewed on 9/01/2014 Katie C

Photography was one aspect of the wedding I really wanted to make sure I got right while still sticking in a reasonable budget. I scanned the blogs of countless photographers but really fell in love with Mia's pictures. Even after booking her, I checked the blog constantly for... Read More new posts. I just loved the way she captured all the details of the wedding and the little moments that made each couple's day so special. On the day of the wedding, Mia was wonderful to work with. She happily accommodated our chatty flower girl and late requests for all family photos. One of my aunts commented how seamlessly she fit in, taking pictures quietly in the background. Mia delivered our pictures earlier than the initial timeline she gave us, and they did not disappoint. While I have heard brides say they cry all over again looking at photos of their wedding, my reaction was to laugh. We had such a wonderful time with friends and family at our wedding and Mia truly captured that essence.

Amazing photographer!

Reviewed on 9/01/2014 Sara P

When we were first looking for photographers, we would take the time to look through all of their recent work and were completely captured by Mia's photographs! Her work really speaks for itself, so check it out! When we found the time to connect, we were so happy to find that... Read More Mia is so professional and clearly knows what she is doing. She is always available and is quick to communicate with you on any needs/questions. One of the best things she did for us was to meet with us before the wedding at our wedding location to scope it out for pictures. We don't know any other photographers who would take the time to do that and it certainly paid off! Mia thought of photo opportunities that we never even imagined and we were so excited about it. On the day of the wedding, she was there early with her assistant and was so organized and professional the entire day. She got all the shots we asked of her, which can be hard to do on such a hectic day! She far exceeded our expectations and we can't wait to see all of our pictures! We would recommend Mia to anyone!! She is absolutely worth her services.

Reviewed on 8/04/2014 Jenna G

Mia photographed both our engagement, as well as our wedding this past June (2014). With both events she did an amazing job and we were both extremely pleased. She was very easy to get in touch with throughout the whole process with any questions that we had. For our wedding we... Read More gave a list of shots that we wanted, and she captured everything we wanted and more! We recently got the pictures back and they are absolutely beautiful! The pictures truly show how happy we were on our wedding day and we will cherish them for years to come! Mia gets a thumbs up from us and we would recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer for an upcoming event!

Enjoyed having Mia by my side on my wedding day!

Reviewed on 7/16/2014 Jennifer K

Mia was wonderful to work with, very flexible throughout all of our wedding preparations and the big day. We had to change our photo plans the day of the wedding due to hurricane like conditions and Mia was great at finding alternate photo spaces and making sure we still got all... Read More of the photos we were hoping for of our wedding. Mia was calm, professional and very helpful - exactly what you need on your wedding day!

Excellent Choice!

Reviewed on 7/02/2014 Kim H

Honestly, I haven't seen my images yet. But! Mia and her assistant Nikki were excellent. Totally professional, yet personable. Stealth, yet at an arms length. I'm writing a raving review because they were on-the-ball, on their game and kind. Can't wait to see what they... Read More captured!

Truly Speechless

Reviewed on 7/01/2014 Michelle M

When searching for the right photographer for our wedding, we were having a tough time finding someone who had the right aesthetic and didn't cost an arm and leg. Until I stumbled upon an entry on "Style Me Pretty" which featured Mia. I instantly knew she was "the one!". Her... Read More work is not only beautiful, but seemed to really show all of the emotion that a wedding entails. At our first meeting, Mia was organized, professional and had such a calming personality, I knew she would be perfect. About a month before the wedding, we scoped out the ceremony and venue site which was really helpful to determine a plan for the day of. The afternoon of the wedding, my hair and makeup was running a little behind and I was getting super stressed. From the second Mia got there, she was such a calming force that all of the stress was erased for everyone (including me!). Both her and her assistant, Nikki, were professional, go-with-the-flow, and also helped keep the day moving, which I really appreciated. When we received our photos, I can honestly say that I was speechless at first. They were beyond what I could have imagined, and truly captured how the day felt. We are so happy that we chose Mia as our photographer!!

Reviewed on 2/24/2014 Alexandra Z

Mia and her assistant Trevor did a wonderful job capturing our special day! Mia had worked with my family before and we were pleased when she did an amazing job documenting my sister's wedding on Block Island. She did not disappoint on our wedding day either! She takes the... Read More most amazing wedding photos that capture those special moments that go by so quickly. Since the wedding, Mia has worked with us to create the perfect wedding album. She is so easy to work with and we highly recommend her to anyone!

Block Island Wedding

Reviewed on 2/08/2014 Amanda B

Mia is absolutely amazing! Mia was always available and was our go to person when seeking advise on just about everything and anything! Her work is beyond amazing but her genuine personality is something hard to find and made me feel so comfortable and relaxed on my wedding... Read More day! Our wedding photos came out better than I could have ever imagined ! Mia is a true professional that does beautiful work and is an absolute pleasure to work with.

Reviewed on 11/22/2013

I'll start by saying that the most important part of my wedding (other than being able to marry the man of my dreams) was to have beautiful pictures to look back on. Well, my wedding was perfect, and Mia captured almost every single moment she could. She was on time, prepared,... Read More and professional. She contacted me prior to the wedding to establish "must have" photos, and to finalize the wedding day itinerary. My husband and I got married on October 13th and we already have our pictures back (all 800 plus). Every single picture is breathtaking, and truly captures the love that surrounded us that day. Mia is not the type of photographer (or at least not my impression) that will throw you from one staged shot to the next. She expected for me to take the lead, and whatever my husband and I did, she snapped the shot. If you are looking for a ton of staged shots, I would recommend talking with her about this first. If you are more like me and want to just trust that the photographer will get the job done, you'll be in good hands. To sum it up...she is brilliantly talented, and you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 Kristin W

Mia was an amazing photographer who really was a pleasure to work with. Her pictures came out amazing,and they were exactly what we were looking for. She has an excellent eye, and was a fantastic fit with our personalities. She and her assistant were there all night, and... Read More captured our favorite moments beautifully.

Reviewed on 9/05/2013 Alexandra Z

Mia and her assistant photographer, Trevor, did an AMAZING job documenting our special day! When we received our pictures, we were thrilled. Each photo captured the emotion and the special moments from our wedding day. I am so happy to have such beautiful pictures that tell... Read More our wedding story from beginning to end. She was able to use her creative eye to get many amazing photos, both formals and candids. Her blog post of our wedding has also been great to share with family and friends and sums up all of our wedding details, big and small! We highly recommend Mia to anyone who is looking for a professional, creative, and TALENTED photographer!

Wonderful photographer!

Reviewed on 6/06/2013 sage f

Mia was wonderful on our wedding day! When we reviewed the pictures we were so impressed because we didn't even realize she was there taking pictures. The quality of her work is superb. We just received our album and it is perfect. She really understood and listened to what we... Read More were looking for. We highly recommend Mia Campopiano Photographer!!

Don't waste your time looking anywhere else!!!

Reviewed on 6/03/2013 Kara S

Mia is by far the best photographer you could get... she encompasses everything you want in a photographer, shes got impeccable taste, class, an eye for detail, and never misses a moment!! She captured every smile, every hug, every minute I missed, and on a day such as your... Read More wedding day, I just couldnt be more grateful. She is a blessing and worth every penny!! There are alot of great photographers out there, but trust me when I tell you, if you want an outstanding photographer that you dont have to worry about, look no further, Mia's your girl.

WONDERFUL photographer!

Reviewed on 2/05/2013 sage f

Mia was absolutely wonderful for our wedding. The pictures are so beautiful and truly represent the emotions of the day. She was very subtle, and her turnaround was very fast. Highly recommend!

I fell in love with photography when I was 14, developing film in the darkroom and I studied photography at The Art Institute of Boston at Lesley University.I believe that trust within the photographer and couple relationship is essential to making heartfelt images.The personal connection I have with my couples forms a bond that allows their organic personalities to shine through in their photographs.I am passionate about creating stunning photographs that capture the raw emotions and vibrant energy of your unique wedding day and I pride myself on creating images that are timeless and elegant.

Start a Conversation!