Mia Campopiano Photography

Serving Boston & Rhode Island

Timeless. Elegant. Unique.

Mia Campopiano Photography is passionate about capturing the raw emotions, vibrant energy and all of the intricate details that make up your wedding day. Mia documents your wedding in an artistic photojournalism style, creating images that are honest and intimate.

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Vintage

Engagement

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Second Shooter Available

Norton, MA
Serving Boston & Rhode Island

Amazing Photographer

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Tony B

Mia is the best! We used Mia as our wedding photographer and it was one of the best decisions we made. Mia is professional, amazingly talented, and has a calming presence. The day of the wedding can be overwhelming and stressful but we felt so comfortable having Mia with us... Read More the whole day. Leading up the wedding working with Mia was so easy. We had emails and phone calls to go over all of the wedding day details. We met up with Mia a few months before the wedding to check out the venue and surrounding areas to get ideas for photos. We cannot say enough good things about Mia and would highly recommend her to anyone!

2015-10-20T19:41:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you so very much Tony! You and Meg were an absolute pleasure to work with!

Such a Pleasure!

Reviewed on 10/07/2015

Mia was an absolute pleasure to work with! Although I haven't seen many of the photographs yet as my wedding was only a short time ago, I have no doubt they will be beautiful. Mia and her team were on time and were more than willing to take any photographs we requested. I would... Read More highly recommend Mia!

2015-10-08T16:49:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much ktquin! We had a blast working with you both, chat soon!

Can't say enough GREAT things

Reviewed on 10/05/2014 Gwendolyn Q

We used Mia for both our engagement and our wedding photos and we can't say enough positive things about her. Our engagement shoot was our first formal photo session together and we were both a bit nervous, she made us feel comfortable and captured us beautifully. We LOVE our... Read More engagement photos and have received an obscene amount of compliments on how they turned out. For the wedding Mia (and now a team too) proved once again how amazing she is. Leading up to the wedding she made herself available to have calls with us to walk through last minute questions (and wedding jitters). On the day of the wedding her team was punctual and worked with the setting (and our visions) to take photos of the details. Throughout the entire day Mia and team were professional and un-obtrusive (yet capturing everything). We don't have the photos yet for the actual wedding day but we know they will be everything we could hope for and more. We 1,000% recommend Mia for any photography session!

Flexible, Easy-going and Professional

Reviewed on 5/31/2015 Grace L

We used Mia for our wedding photos and she and her assistant, Nikki, were great. We held our event at a private residence and I planned everything myself - Mia was so flexible to work with leading up to the event and even drove down to meet us at the residence a month before to... Read More scope the place out and have a meeting with us! I also regrettably forgot to list out all the formal group photos we wanted in the last weeks of craziness leading up to the wedding and she was so patient when I was thinking on the fly of what the groups of people I wanted - but she also kept it moving and kept us on a good schedule, which I really appreciated. She was also so patient with many of my relatives trying to be professional wedding photographers themselves and get in on some of the shots - which I'm sure wasn't what she wanted, but you never would have been able to tell! :) It was also nice that although I knew they were there taking photos I barely noticed them. I can't wait to see the photos and would definitely recommend Mia to anyone looking for a flexible easy going photogtapher. I likely will use her in the future for other events as well. Thank you MIA!!

professional

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Morgan B

Mia was fantastic and was such a joy to work with

Beautiful photos and wonderful to work with!

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Katie M

After loving her photos on her website and blog, I was so happy when we met Mia and hit it off with her personality wise as well. We booked Mia for our wedding and engagement photos. We just had our engagement shoot about a week ago and already have the photos back. They are... Read More beautiful and Mia was extremely easy to work with. She is quick to respond to emails and very flexible in terms of location. The website she uses for viewing photos is easy to use and she also sends a USB to her couples. I am so happy to have booked Mia and am sure the wedding photos will be just as beautiful!

AMAZING.

Reviewed on 10/02/2014 Christina V

My husband and I fell in love with Mia before we even met her. Her photos were unlike any others we have seen. Each picture truly tells a story and I almost cried looking though her albums online. We met Mia during our engagement photoshoot and fell even more in love with her... Read More after we saw our own photos. She was able to capture the love we have for eachother and put it into photos that we will cherish for the rest of our lives. During our wedding we did not even notice our two photographers. Mia was not only extremely professional, but she was completely non-intrusive. Nikki, her second shooter, was amazing as well! They both spent the whole night with us without even being noticed. Her photos are going to help us forever remember the best day of our lives. Not only have I recommended Mia to my close family and friends, I will also be calling her for family photos as soon as a little one joins the family!!

So friendly, very professional

Reviewed on 9/04/2014 Nicole C

Mia is just great. Not only did she take our wedding photos, but she met with us at the site a year before we got married to scout out the location. She ran all over the place during our wedding (discreetly of course). She and her assistant were both friendly and very... Read More professional. I highly recommend her.

Beautiful Photos

Reviewed on 9/01/2014 Katie C

Photography was one aspect of the wedding I really wanted to make sure I got right while still sticking in a reasonable budget. I scanned the blogs of countless photographers but really fell in love with Mia's pictures. Even after booking her, I checked the blog constantly for... Read More new posts. I just loved the way she captured all the details of the wedding and the little moments that made each couple's day so special. On the day of the wedding, Mia was wonderful to work with. She happily accommodated our chatty flower girl and late requests for all family photos. One of my aunts commented how seamlessly she fit in, taking pictures quietly in the background. Mia delivered our pictures earlier than the initial timeline she gave us, and they did not disappoint. While I have heard brides say they cry all over again looking at photos of their wedding, my reaction was to laugh. We had such a wonderful time with friends and family at our wedding and Mia truly captured that essence.

Amazing photographer!

Reviewed on 9/01/2014 Sara P

When we were first looking for photographers, we would take the time to look through all of their recent work and were completely captured by Mia's photographs! Her work really speaks for itself, so check it out! When we found the time to connect, we were so happy to find that... Read More Mia is so professional and clearly knows what she is doing. She is always available and is quick to communicate with you on any needs/questions. One of the best things she did for us was to meet with us before the wedding at our wedding location to scope it out for pictures. We don't know any other photographers who would take the time to do that and it certainly paid off! Mia thought of photo opportunities that we never even imagined and we were so excited about it. On the day of the wedding, she was there early with her assistant and was so organized and professional the entire day. She got all the shots we asked of her, which can be hard to do on such a hectic day! She far exceeded our expectations and we can't wait to see all of our pictures! We would recommend Mia to anyone!! She is absolutely worth her services.

Reviewed on 8/04/2014 Jenna G

Mia photographed both our engagement, as well as our wedding this past June (2014). With both events she did an amazing job and we were both extremely pleased. She was very easy to get in touch with throughout the whole process with any questions that we had. For our wedding we... Read More gave a list of shots that we wanted, and she captured everything we wanted and more! We recently got the pictures back and they are absolutely beautiful! The pictures truly show how happy we were on our wedding day and we will cherish them for years to come! Mia gets a thumbs up from us and we would recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer for an upcoming event!

Enjoyed having Mia by my side on my wedding day!

Reviewed on 7/16/2014 Jennifer K

Mia was wonderful to work with, very flexible throughout all of our wedding preparations and the big day. We had to change our photo plans the day of the wedding due to hurricane like conditions and Mia was great at finding alternate photo spaces and making sure we still got all... Read More of the photos we were hoping for of our wedding. Mia was calm, professional and very helpful - exactly what you need on your wedding day!

Excellent Choice!

Reviewed on 7/02/2014 Kim H

Honestly, I haven't seen my images yet. But! Mia and her assistant Nikki were excellent. Totally professional, yet personable. Stealth, yet at an arms length. I'm writing a raving review because they were on-the-ball, on their game and kind. Can't wait to see what they... Read More captured!

Truly Speechless

Reviewed on 7/01/2014 Michelle M

When searching for the right photographer for our wedding, we were having a tough time finding someone who had the right aesthetic and didn't cost an arm and leg. Until I stumbled upon an entry on "Style Me Pretty" which featured Mia. I instantly knew she was "the one!". Her... Read More work is not only beautiful, but seemed to really show all of the emotion that a wedding entails. At our first meeting, Mia was organized, professional and had such a calming personality, I knew she would be perfect. About a month before the wedding, we scoped out the ceremony and venue site which was really helpful to determine a plan for the day of. The afternoon of the wedding, my hair and makeup was running a little behind and I was getting super stressed. From the second Mia got there, she was such a calming force that all of the stress was erased for everyone (including me!). Both her and her assistant, Nikki, were professional, go-with-the-flow, and also helped keep the day moving, which I really appreciated. When we received our photos, I can honestly say that I was speechless at first. They were beyond what I could have imagined, and truly captured how the day felt. We are so happy that we chose Mia as our photographer!!

Great!

Reviewed on 2/24/2014 Alexandra Z

Mia and her assistant Trevor did a wonderful job capturing our special day! Mia had worked with my family before and we were pleased when she did an amazing job documenting my sister's wedding on Block Island. She did not disappoint on our wedding day either! She takes the... Read More most amazing wedding photos that capture those special moments that go by so quickly. Since the wedding, Mia has worked with us to create the perfect wedding album. She is so easy to work with and we highly recommend her to anyone!

Block Island Wedding

Reviewed on 2/08/2014 Amanda B

Mia is absolutely amazing! Mia was always available and was our go to person when seeking advise on just about everything and anything! Her work is beyond amazing but her genuine personality is something hard to find and made me feel so comfortable and relaxed on my wedding... Read More day! Our wedding photos came out better than I could have ever imagined ! Mia is a true professional that does beautiful work and is an absolute pleasure to work with.

Wow!

Reviewed on 11/22/2013

I'll start by saying that the most important part of my wedding (other than being able to marry the man of my dreams) was to have beautiful pictures to look back on. Well, my wedding was perfect, and Mia captured almost every single moment she could. She was on time, prepared,... Read More and professional. She contacted me prior to the wedding to establish "must have" photos, and to finalize the wedding day itinerary. My husband and I got married on October 13th and we already have our pictures back (all 800 plus). Every single picture is breathtaking, and truly captures the love that surrounded us that day. Mia is not the type of photographer (or at least not my impression) that will throw you from one staged shot to the next. She expected for me to take the lead, and whatever my husband and I did, she snapped the shot. If you are looking for a ton of staged shots, I would recommend talking with her about this first. If you are more like me and want to just trust that the photographer will get the job done, you'll be in good hands. To sum it up...she is brilliantly talented, and you won't be disappointed.

Fabulous!

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 Kristin W

Mia was an amazing photographer who really was a pleasure to work with. Her pictures came out amazing,and they were exactly what we were looking for. She has an excellent eye, and was a fantastic fit with our personalities. She and her assistant were there all night, and... Read More captured our favorite moments beautifully.

Don't waste your time looking anywhere else!!!

Reviewed on 6/03/2013 Kara S

Mia is by far the best photographer you could get... she encompasses everything you want in a photographer, shes got impeccable taste, class, an eye for detail, and never misses a moment!! She captured every smile, every hug, every minute I missed, and on a day such as your... Read More wedding day, I just couldnt be more grateful. She is a blessing and worth every penny!! There are alot of great photographers out there, but trust me when I tell you, if you want an outstanding photographer that you dont have to worry about, look no further, Mia's your girl.

WONDERFUL photographer!

Reviewed on 2/05/2013 sage f

Mia was absolutely wonderful for our wedding. The pictures are so beautiful and truly represent the emotions of the day. She was very subtle, and her turnaround was very fast. Highly recommend!

Awesome Photographer!

Reviewed on 2/05/2013 Lauren D

Mia was amazing. She was very professional. She took the time prior to the wedding to understand what I was looking for in my pictures. I could not be happier with the results and will be telling all the future brides I know to use her!

Best Choice we Made

Reviewed on 11/08/2012 Stephanie M

I am so happy that my husband and I had the pleasure of working with Mia as our phographer at our wedding. When I look at our photographs I can see the story of our wedding unfold right before my eyes. She managed to capture so many special and candid moments. There were laughs,... Read More tears, and storytelling as we looked through them! She also does a spectacular job with her blog, which is a precursor to her albums. I was impressed with her professionalism, raw talent, and creative eye. I am not super comfortable in front of the camera, so she was so great at keeping pictures natural and unposed. She also blended into the crowd and is the opposite of an in your face photographer. I highly recommend Mia to any bride who is looking for an artistic, unique and talented photographer. Mia was the best choice we made.

Absolutely Amazing!!!!!!

Reviewed on 11/07/2012 Nichole d

Mia and her assistant Trevor were so amazing to work with. From our initial meeting to the day of the wedding Mia was easy to work with, from offering suggestions to giving us direction on how to get a perfect shot. My husband and i hired Mia for our engagment pictures and they... Read More were PERFECT! Mia managed to capture our personalities and quarkiness and we LOVED them :) my husband and i were married 2 weeks ago & mia and trevor seemed to have had clones of themselves becuase they were everywhere we were. We have yet to see the results but we are very excited and are sure we will not be let down. I recommend mia to All my friends who are getting married because mia is a pleasure to work with:)

BRILLIANT!!!

Reviewed on 11/02/2012 Gillian B

Mia and her assistant were so great to work with. Mia was accommodating to all of our requests and offered up great suggestions – trust her, she has a great eye. She was very easy going and patient with our overly large wedding party and family. Despite the laid back demeanor... Read More they managed to get countless amazing shots. Seeing the photos from the reception you’d think she must have been attached to us at the hip on the wedding day, yet to Mia’s credit we barely noticed she was there. She really did capture everything and everyone on our special day..not a single thing was missed. Absolutely beautiful pictures and an amazing photographer. What more could you ask for!?!?

Excellent!

Reviewed on 10/22/2012 Shannon G

Mia and her assistant Trevor did an absolutely wonderful job shooting our wedding. They were both easy to work with, kept us calm and laughing and Trevor even saved the day by delivering the groomsmen to the church! Mia has a great artistic eye and was able to capture all of our... Read More special moments. The addition of the Photo Suite has given us pictures that keep us cracking up- I would recommend this to everyone! We talked to a lot of photographers but Mia was an easy choice- her photos are beautiful, she was helpful through the entire process and her price is more than reasonable. We could not be happier with the results.