Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, Nails, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Facials, Spray Tan, Tanning, Beauty

688 Sunrise Highway, West Babylon, NY (212) 961-7019

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Claudine J

I did two makeup trials before I met with Tanya from Mia Farah Beautique and in this case third time was the charm. On my wedding day Tanya did my makeup and that for my mother and matron of honor and we all were extremely pleased with our makeup. I felt beautiful but didn't... Read More feel that my makeup was too heavy and my makeup lasted all night long. Tanya was amazing and has such a wonderful spirit. She got along so well with my family and friends. As well the process leading up to my wedding day was so professional and straight forward. They were very organized and responded to my emails in a timely manner. Tanya was very punctual on my wedding day and on point with her work. I plan to work with this company again in the future.

July 19th wedding

Reviewed on 8/07/2012 Muriel c

Mia was amazing. Her work is superb.I was told my makeup was flawless,I am totally spoiled now. Mia covered two of my tattoos and I was amazed so many people didn't even know I had two big tattoos on my arms. She is highly recommended.

FLAWLESS

Reviewed on 5/07/2012 KIMBERLY M

Mia was a recommendation from a friend.I had an idea and she ran with it. Mia was contracted for myself and my sister. Our trials were beautiful, but the day of was even better. She touched up some other areas on my arms as well as even fixing my mothers hair! and giving us... Read More little goody bags so we could touch up throught the day. She was so nice everytime we saw her.

mia farrah

Reviewed on 4/06/2011 Luanne B

mia did an excellent job on my hair and makeup day of my wedding. I fell in love with the style during my trial and loved it even more my wedding day. she made everything perfectly to how i wanted it to be and went above and beyond to ensure that my hair and makeup lasted all... Read More night.

Extremely Talented!!!

Reviewed on 11/19/2010 Rashida H

I used Mia on several occasions for both hair and makeup. She definitely know what she's doing. She made me feel gorgeous!! I received so many compliments. She also went above and beyond just doing my hair and makeup. She helped me find the accessories I needed to pull off the... Read More perfect look for each of my occassions. If you are thinking about booking Mia for your hair/makeup, I would recommend you do so. Thanks MIA!!!!

A true artist

Reviewed on 11/19/2010 Kerry D

I have used Mia numerous times for hair and makeup services, she is simply outstanding. I don't even need to tell her what to do and she makes you look stunning. I would recommend her to absolutely anyone!

OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 11/18/2010 Kafayat A

I can't even say enough about MIA first of all, my appointment date was switched around so I called her 15 minutes from her location to say I was on my way and although she did not have me scheduled. She accommodated me. Then she was super patient, and very personable throughout... Read More my trial, I left feeling like I had gained a friend, ofourse my hair came out fabulous! I booked her for my wedding date before my trial based off her weddingwire reviews and sample pics alone and I can tell you there's nothing she can't do with hair. Despite her superstar reputation, her prices are reasonable and she was very down to earth and humble. I had trouble looking for a feather fascinator for my updo and she just happen to have one in her kit, so she used that for the trial in my hair, when I said I loved it she gave it to me for free, this was a $90 accessory. I will only use MIA for any future events I have, professionalism and reliability at its finest. If I didn't have a makeup person already, I would've definitely booked her for that as well. Book MIA and you won't be disappointed! I'll post another review when she does my wedding 12.11.10 with pics.

Mia is amazing!

Reviewed on 11/18/2010 Cassandra L

I hired Mia at the suggestion of my wedding planner. As an african american woman, I was very scared since many makeup artists make me look ashy. I hired her even before a trial and was not disappointed! At the trial Mia nailed my look, but on the day of the wedding everything... Read More was radiant!!!! I hired her to do my hair and makeup and the makeup of my mother, grandmother, and 6 bridesmaids. Mia and her assistant Tiffany showed up early and did all of us. We all looked amazing. Over three months since my wedding and I am still getting compliments. She is worth every dime and anyone that can should hire her!