Your Story

With over 11 years in the wedding industry. Mia Videos is the perfect videographer for your wedding or social event. We offer HD videos, cinematic and documentary style edit at affordable prices. Multiple cameras coverage, professional wireless audio equipment and personalized post production. To learn more about Mia Videos, make your free consultation or contact us at (713) 446-2829

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video

Galleria Area, Houston, TX (713) 446-2829

Reviewed on 8/15/2015

I highly recommend MIA Videos. They produce quality videos. I am so pleased with the video of my goddaughter's First Communion Ceremony. They did a fantastic job capturing that special day. In addition, they provide excellent, professional customer service. My first copy of the... Read More DVD was damaged in shipping and they replaced it with two copies of the DVD free of charge, no questions asked. MIA Videos does everything to they can to make sure families have treasured memories of special occasions.

Reviewed on 7/28/2015 Daniela r

Virginia is a wonderful videographer! She was very professional during our meeting and took down all the details we wanted, she also asks questions and gave us recommendations that we had not even thought about that made our wedding day less stressful. During the wedding we... Read More barely noticed her, but once we got our video back we saw that she had shot the most amazing wedding moments. She shot our guest in action on the dance floor while we were out taking pictures, and also moments that we love watching over and over again. I will cherish our wedding video and one day share it with our kids. We liked Mia Videos so much for our wedding that we had to ask them to video my brother’s wedding. Luckily we were able to book with Virginia the week of their wedding. She was very professional and got all the details down stress free for the bride on her wedding week. The brides biggest concerned was that she did not want to feel like she had too many people on top of her, and the day after she made the comment that she did not feel Virginia at all during the wedding. But Mia Videos got the shots! Virginia did a fabulous job with both of the videos and I would recommend Mia Videos to anyone.

Reviewed on 2/24/2017 Angela S

I booked Mia Videos to shoot my wedding and had a poor experience. Here are the reasons why: 1. I received my final video 15 months after my wedding. I take responsibility for about 3-4 months of the delay because I could be slow to respond at times. But honestly I had to... Read More follow up with Mia Videos at least five times. It's not even like they were busy editing my video for that whole time. They simply procrastinated. 2. Before booking Mia Videos, I specifically asked the owner about her dress code. She said it was "professional." Well, she is the one who showed up to my black tie wedding wearing a short-sleeved cotton crew neck shirt, casual black pants and black slip-on sneakers. At least her staff was dressed appropriately in slacks and a button down shirt. 3. Before booking Mia Videos, my husband (tech guy) specifically asked about the quality of their cameras and if both shooters would use the same type of camera. The owner said of course, they use very high quality equipment. Well, that turned out to be inaccurate. There was definitely a difference in the cameras that the two shooters used and you can tell in my video. For example, one shot of my reception venue is very crisp and colorful, then cut to another shot of the same room filmed with a different camera, and the lighting is darker and quality is grainy. The owner is very nice. I hate to rip on her company. But at the end of the day, I paid her nearly $3000 and had a very inconsistent experience. I would not recommend Mia Videos.

Reviewed on 12/02/2016 Valerie W

Virginia and her team went above and beyond to capture all the special moments of our wedding weekend! She always answered all questions in a timely manner and was so easy to work with! I highly recommend Mia Videos to anyone looking to capture every amazing moment of a special... Read More day!!

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Alexis S

Virginia did a fantastic job with our wedding video. I highly recommend Mia Videos to anyone. They are on time, flexible, friendly and professional. No disappointments!

Reviewed on 2/19/2016 Christina C

Virginia did an excellent job capturing our wedding. I would highly recommend her to anyone that is looking for a videographer. She was able to get everything on film without interfering or drawing attention to herself. She was easy to work with, and patient during my... Read More indecisiveness over the song choice.

CBW

Reviewed on 1/03/2016 Christina B

Very kind, caring and easy to work with. The end result was a beautiful compilation of my wedding day

Great Service

Reviewed on 12/28/2015 Natasha S

I was recommended to Mia Videos by my wedding planner and I am so glad she recommended Mia. Virginia was wonderful to work with. She captured all of the fabulous moments I didn't get to see at the wedding and all the ones I wanted to re-live. I received all of my videos in an... Read More amazingly quick turnaround and was so happy with them! Thank you Mia Videos!!

Reviewed on 11/01/2015

She is the best in this business! Believe me she is very professional and friendly. It doesn't matter how crazy you are in your wedding day she will still have a good manners and a friendly treat. The video is absolutely gorgeous and she did everything that I asked here to do! I... Read More highly recommend her so much .

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Dana G

MIA was a pleasure to work with! She was very friendly, professional and captured all the emotions from our wedding. Mia and her team were on time, no complaint at all! We highly recommend Mia Videos.

Relive Your Special Day

Reviewed on 9/30/2015 Brooke B

I had the pleasure of working with MIA videos for our wedding this past July and I can honestly say that they truly did an amazing job! I had seen TONS of wedding videos but MIA's surpassed them all, so I knew that is who I wanted to use as the videographer for our wedding.... Read More Virginia was very easy to work with. She was flexible with the schedule on the day of the wedding and was always easy to get in touch with! She even asked if we had any changes to the video before she put it on the dvd, and she happily made the changes as I requested. My husband didn't understand why we needed a video, until we got the final product and we both cried when we got to watch our video and relive our day. He agreed it was a fabulous video and it will be enjoyed for many years to come! Thank you MIA Videos and Virginia!

Reviewed on 7/31/2015

Company was absolutely fantastic!! Thanks Virginia for my great experience with you and your awesome team. We enjoy all the way through our celebration and we got what we wanted in our video. We will recommend the to anyone to preserve your memories.

Reviewed on 7/16/2015

MIA videos is a great videographer, I could not have asked for a better person, Virginia, to had made my day even more extravagant than I could have ever imagine. They were on time on my wedding day and the final product was great. We got additional copies to share with family... Read More and a digital copy as well. We highly recommend Mia Videos to anyone. They are friendly, flexible and professional. Not complaint at all.

Reviewed on 7/15/2015 Brandy W

Do not do business with MIA Videos unless you plan on waiting 3 months for your wedding video! A legal binding contract means nothing to them! I hired Virginia for my wedding on 3/21/15. Before hand, I signed my contract which states that you will be provided with your video... Read More within 1 month of your wedding date. The contract explicitly says that you will have it in 1 month or sooner! As a bride you're so busy planning your wedding but when a contract says money is due by a certain date there are no exceptions. If I am expected to fulfill the obligations of the contract, I expect to have the same courtesy in return. Beginning on 4/20/15 I started to ask Virginia how the video was going and was told she would start on it the following week & that when done she would send me a link. On 5/6 I followed up again & was told she was working on it that week & that she would have it to be by the end of the week or the following Monday. On 6/1 I followed up again & was given many excuses, which don't really matter in the professional world but was told I'd have it done that week (again). On 6/9 I was on MIA's Facebook page and saw a post of a wedding video they uploaded. I watched it & saw the video she had uploaded was dated after my wedding day! I was so upset I wrote Virginia again. I was given the same and new excuses & so I asked for some type of refund. She said she wouldn't be able to do that. I went as far as to get an attorney to send her a demand letter for my video. Once she was served she emailed me to let me know she would be mailing it to me that day. 3 days later my video shipped and I finally received it! It took 3 months!!! I was so happy to finally have my video but sooo upset with how I was treated. I was nothing but nice and professional with Virginia. I was given the run around and never once told the truth as to the status of my video. You would think that after a vendor broke THEIR OWN CONTRACT that they would provide you with at least the TRUTH and somewhat of a refund for all the time she made us wait. Our wedding day was priceless and we are very happy to have it on video but the stress in order to get the video is not worth it. Please do yourself a favor & find another Videographer. MIA Videos will only give you the run around and give you the worst customer service you've ever imagined.

Reviewed on 6/28/2015 Anatasha H

My overall impression was that - yes, the final product was pretty good, and they were on time for the event and stayed the whole time, but no, I did not get everything that I wanted, it took a long time, and I feel like we could have been more involved in the process. The... Read More good: Very professional. Her team was very easy to work with on the big day. They caught a lot of important shots, and did a great job cutting and editing into watchable footage that wasn't 8 hours long. They camera quality was top notch, and she did provide digital copies of everything after I asked as well as some previews along the way. The quality is way beyond the competition - whom I interviewed before hiring MIA. The bad: We were not able to be involved in the editing. I realize that there is some creativity that has to happen, but we would have like to suggest important scenes we wanted included or not included. In her defense, she did end up making some edits to the final video at our request. It took over 4 months to get the final video, and it was stressful for us. Again, in her defense, she had a complicated pregnancy, and was hospitalized for a while. Honestly, if that hadn't happened, I'm certain things would have gone more smoothly. Still, she should have just told us it would take another month or two - instead of "next week" - and we would have completely understood. Also, she never did the parent interviews, though we had specifically asked for them. She said they didn't have enough time, but we had booked 2 videographers for 7 hours and I'm not sure how much more time they would have needed. That's a big disappointment, and something we will never be able to replace. Advice for couples: I would still recommend MIA Videos. I would advise that you be very specific about what is important to you - I likely didn't emphasize enough with all the goings-on. If you don't want Blu-Ray, let her know. And require that you get to "preview" the footage and make small changes.

Excellent job & team!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014

Mia Videos was such a gift to our wedding. Virginia and her team did an amazing job. They are friendly and professional and their packages are very resanoable to other companies. Same quality, great service. I would recommend this vendor to anyone.

Virginia and her team are great!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Haniya M

I used MIA videos for my wedding and they were great. I really enjoyed working with them and they were extremely professional. Over the course of the wedding planning, I grew very fond of Virginia and her kind nature. I would recommend her and her team to anyone. In fact, I... Read More loved her so much, I had my best friend use MIA videos for her wedding too!

Pleased to have chosen Mia Videos

Reviewed on 9/08/2014

Virginia is fabulous!! She was great to work with from start to finish and her prices were reasonable compared to other quotes we received. We just got our wedding videos back and we are so impressed! We had an unhappy ring bearer throughout the ceremony so Virginia's editing... Read More skills were put to the test! She did an awesome job of capturing the ceremony and reception while drowning out the crying toddler. So happy we chose her!

Videos by Mis

Reviewed on 8/12/2014 Taylor W

Very good job. Really enjoyed watching the videos and re-living the wedding.

Great product and great people!

Reviewed on 7/15/2014 Lauren H

After much research online, I found MIA Videos and am so glad that I did. Virginia was such a treat to work with and the end product exceeded our expectations. Virginia was always very pleasant and responded quickly to any questions we had. We used MIA Videos for the filming of... Read More our wedding day as well as our rehearsal dinner. Having MIA film our rehearsal dinner was one of the best decisions we made throughout the entire wedding process. We were primarily just looking to capture the speeches so that we could always have them, but Virginia went above and beyond and created a great cinematic piece that elegantly captured the entire night. I also planned a surprise video for my husband and MIA Videos executed this perfectly! The project was very time intensive, so I worked with Virginia a significant amount before our wedding. I can honestly say that I cannot imagine having worked with anyone else other than her. She is so great to work with and so very talented. Being a bride, it is common to want to micro-manage every single detail, but I felt completely confident handing her projects or instructions and letting her "work her magic". This turned out even better than how I had imagined them. If you are looking for a great, talented videographer, MIA Videos will not disappoint!!

Awesome!

Reviewed on 7/10/2014 Yamel P

Working with Virginia was a total success! She is very responsive and professional. When I scheduled a consultation with her she asked me a lot of questions in regard to what is important to me and what I absolutely needed to have shown on my video.The day of my wedding Virginia... Read More and her partner arrived early and did an amazing job. It was my confirmation that I made the right decision by booking this company once I received my video. She covered everything I wanted her to, the quality is awesome, and everybody loves it!! She is awesome and the price is great too!

Mia Videos Was AMAZING

Reviewed on 5/16/2014 Kathryn K

I had gone back and forth about actually getting a videographer for our wedding. I wasn't sure if we needed it or if we would ever really watch the video. I'm so glad that we did! Mia Videos was truly amazing - they showed up on time, got shots that I would have never thought... Read More about in a million years, and were so unobtrusive, it was almost like they weren't even there! And even better, Virginia sent us our highlight reel maybe 4 or 5 days after our wedding and it was FLAWLESS! I've watched in a hinder times already, and been able to share it with our friends and family as well. Hiring a videographer was the best thing we did - they caught so much that we missed - and deciding to go with Virginia and her team was even better! You won't be disappointed, I promise!

Great company

Reviewed on 2/03/2014 Brian S

everyone on the video crew was very professional. They did a great job of capturing the moments without being to intrusive, most of the night I forgot they were there.

Wonderful job!

Reviewed on 1/19/2014

Virginia from MIA videos was a pleasure to work with! She was very accommodating and captured all the emotion and beauty of our wedding! I loved watching our video and feeling like it was our Wedding Day all over again. I highly recommend MIA Videos for your wedding day... Read More videography. Overall, it was an amazing experience and we are so glad that we selected MIA videos to help relive the entire days festivities. Thank you so much!

great job

Reviewed on 11/29/2013 Leila H

I was worried about the videographers at the wedding because they can tend to be annoying at the ceremony and reception getting into peoples faces and following them around. MIA did a great job of catching everything on film without being in the way everywhere. They also took... Read More time out to get all the detail shots and getting ready shots. Great job!