Michael Anthony Photography

Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego, Worldwide

CURRENT PROMO: SAVE $500 IF YOU BOOK B Y 12/31/17

Rated top 10 Wedding Photographers in Los Angeles and Top 100 Wedding Photographers in the USA and Canada. Over 30 international awards, and 60 5-Star Reviews, with weddings photographed all over the world. Michael Anthony Photography is an internationally published wedding photography studio based in Los Angeles California. We are an art-focused wedding studio that bucks the modern trends of wedding photography and creates timeless and incredible imagery for our clients to display in their home. Michael and his wife Jennifer have photographed weddings in Europe, Canada, and the USA since opening their doors in 2011. With our Studio 23 brand, we also have photography available to clients with any budget. Michael Anthony Photography, Turning the Ordinary into Extraordinary.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

25031 Ave. Stanford, Valencia, CA Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego, Worldwide (800) 380-1217

Reviewed on 12/10/2017 Cerise F

Michael Anthony, his wife Jen and the Associate Courtney are among our favorite wedding vendors we had for our recent wedding at the MountainGate Country Club. They were professional, fun and incredibly creative. We are not models but they managed to make us look like we were.... Read More Highly recommend these amazing artists - you will be very happy!!!

Reviewed on 12/06/2017 Nicolette S

Michael and his team were professional and time aware. Everything I asked was responded to in a super timely manner. During my wedding they captured every moment and the photos are breath taking!

Reviewed on 12/05/2017 Briana B

Michael and Jen and their entire team are absolutely AMAZING! My venue was very dark, with very little natural light and I got married in the evening at the very end of October. Needless to say I needed a skilled photographer who wasn't afraid of getting those dark shots and who... Read More embraced the dark romantic look I was going for. Michael was absolutely hands down the best choice. Upon meeting his Studio Manager who showed me gorgeous examples of "darker" weddings he had done, I was sold. Michael and Jen made the entire process so easy. They are very professional, incredibly artistic, and just enjoyable to be around. They were able to capture those little intimate moments that made the day so special. It was very important to me to be able to find a photographer that I got along with on a personal level. I was happy to have them be a part of my day and quite frankly, a little sad when I said goodbye to them at the end of our wedding. Furthermore, our pictures were incredible. I have received non-stop compliments and inquiries as to who my photographer was. I cannot recommend Michael enough, if you are getting married, BOOK HIM. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 11/25/2017 Syeda A

Michael Anthony, Jen, and Courtney are nothing short of amazing when it comes to wedding photography. They were absolutely amazing in delivering our dream wedding photos that will last a lifetime. The best part is how down to earth they are! Michael’s artistic vision is... Read More extraordinary and makes every shot magical! We picked our venue and our wedding date around his schedule and it was every bit worth it! I would recommend him in a heart beat!

Reviewed on 11/18/2017 Meggie B

Weddings tend to go by in a blink of an eye even though you spend so much time and effort planning them! But if you happen to find the right photographer, you could relive those cherished moments whenever you feel like taking a stroll down memory lane. I know a few brides who... Read More were so unhappy with their finished photographs that they hardly ever look at their albums anymore. Fortunately for us, my husband found Michael Anthony’s Studio 23 wedding service and we could not be happier! We worked with Stephanie as the photographer and she was so engaging and happy to work with us. We communicated frequently with Courtney and she is very organized and easy to work with. We did have a concern about one of the pictures not being edited correctly, BUT they resolved the situation immediately and replaced the picture at no charge, while being very understanding of the situation. We even got messages from MICHAEL ANTHONY HIMSELF! This is so indicative of how much he cares about his clients and making sure Studio 23 thrives as a company. Everyone there is compassionate, gives you a chance to think about your decisions, and works with you to stay within your budget. We highly recommend them!!

2017-11-21T08:16:14 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for your kind words Meggie, you are amazing! Thanks you for placing your trust in us and I am so happy we had the opportunity to meet you. Congratulations to you both and we cannot wait to work with you in the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Brandon L

We hired Michael Anthony Photography for our Save the Date photos and Wedding Photography. Both my wife and I are so happy with all of the pictures, and were deeply impressed by the level of professional and detail that goes into all of their work. Their team was fun and easy to... Read More work with, and really made the entire process enjoyable. The photos were absolutely incredible and each photo looks like a work of art, and definitely exceeded all our expectations. We would highly recommend Michael Anthony Photography and his team to any of our family and friends.

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Vallery P

Michael and Jen are absolutely amazing! We honestly couldn’t have asked for anything better than them, the dream team. If you’re researching for your photographer for your wedding, please stop and give him a call/ email NOW. You’ll thank me later! He books up really quickly and... Read More for a good reason! He’s not just a photographer that just shoots couples, he shoots works of art. My husband and I have done our engagement session and our wedding day with him and we’re both getting nonstop compliments of how amazing our photos look. The only problem you’re going to get from Michael Anthony is wishing you have more wall space to hang the portraits and canvas from all the beautiful photos you have to select from. Honestly we can’t thank Michael and Jen enough for capturing the most important day in our lives and even making us look good in the process. I definitely recommend them for your wedding!

2017-05-09T09:30:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Vallery, working with you and Eddie has been incredible. Jen and I are so happy that you loved your photos and cannot wait to photograph you guys for years to come!

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Stephanie B

We used Michael Anthony for our wedding and we absolutely loved him and his wife. They make a great team and the photographs are incredibly beautiful and artsy. You know you have an amazing photographer when you can't even decide which photos to select because there are so many... Read More great ones to select from! We couldn't have asked for anyone better!

2017-05-09T09:31:29 Response from the vendor

Steph, you and Grant have been amazing to work with as well. Your wedding was absolutely BEAUTIFUL and Jen and I are so thankful to have been a part of it!

Reviewed on 2/20/2017 Ilana G

Best wedding photographer, ever! Hands down. If you want beautiful photos of the event, plus amazing wall-art of your wedding, you definitely need to book them. They are a bit on the pricey-er side of photographers, but you get what you pay for, 1000%. Definitely worth it! Don't... Read More look any further, book them!!!!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Hannah C

I am a wedding photographer and chose Michael Anthony Photography for a few reasons. Here are my top three... 3: He appreciates the art of the job and I knew he'd push himself to create some beautiful portraits that we'll enjoy for a lifetime while at the same time capturing... Read More the story of our day to be told in our wedding album. 2: He's a master of light and posing. I knew that regardless of the locations we were in, he'd nail it and make even the darkest of closets look stunning if needed. And the #1 reason: I wanted to be a bride on my wedding day. It is really difficult to turn off the photographer in me, as any photographer will attest to. The best gift a wedding-photographer-bride can receive is the gift of being able to be present on their own wedding day. My confidence in Mike and his crew allowed me to do just that: be a bride without having to give a single thought about "fixing" the shots before they were taken. Not once did I second guess or question his ability or artistic choices. Thank you so much, MAP, for being a professional and creative photography team who is always pushing the boundaries of our industry to ensure continual growth! And, even more so, thank you for gifting me the opportunity to be a bride and enjoy my wedding day xo Hannah Marie Toronto, Canada

Reviewed on 9/17/2016 Robert H

If you'd asked me earlier this year, I would never have imagined how satisfied and impressed I'd be today. My wife was the one who discovered Michael Anthony Photography, and I was (as I typically am with spending money) skeptical at first. But, after meeting with Michael for... Read More the first time, I was confident he was a perfect fit for us. Michael and his team are exceptionally talented, and we were simply blown away when we finally got to see our photos. Not to mention, we received numerous compliments from our friends and family during our wedding about how excellent the photographers were. My wife and I are forever grateful for all the kindness and professionalism we received from Michael and his staff. We highly recommend them to everybody we know, or meet. When it comes to capturing life's most precious moments, it is hard to imagine anyone I would trust more.

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 J

If you're looking for boilerplate photography, Michael probably isn't your guy. But if you want something unique, creative and beautiful for your album or to hang in your house, book Michael immediately! My wife and I ended up with wonderful shots that really captured everything... Read More unique and fun about our wedding. Michael and his staff were easy to work with and quick to answer any questions or concerns along the way. Always professional, courteous and friendly, Michael Anthony Photography made life extremely easy for us and accommodated everything we requested with ease. I had heard horror stories from other vendors about how difficult photogs can be to work with on wedding day, but this was absolutely NOT the case here. Everything was seamless and I can't thank Michael and his staff enough for the experience!

Reviewed on 7/02/2016 Brittany T

Michael and the team are wonderful to work with! They work with you throughout the whole process and deliver beyond amazing photos!! We cannot wait to use them again and again!

Reviewed on 5/13/2016 mary a

I love their photography. I used this service all of the time!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Christian J

Michael Anthony and his staff are the best photographers for your wedding day. Hands-down. My wife and I hired them to capture our day because of their dramatic, painting-style photographs. Michael created one of their signature edits to hang above our couch, and printed it on... Read More metal. Every time people come over they stop and look at it and are amazed at how artistic it is. Their customer service is top notch and they responded to emails or phone calls sometimes within minutes. I recommend them for any bride or groom looking for amazing quality photography on their wedding day.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Jennifer M

THE BEST DECISION EVER! Michael and his team focus on creating artwork that will become the centerpiece in your home. So many photographers these days will take pictures, put them on a cd, and send you on your way. We wanted more than that for our wedding day because we knew... Read More that this day would be special and something that we wanted to remember for the rest of our lives. We met with Michael at his beautiful studio in Santa Clarita, California and looked over his albums. After seeing the quality of the books in person, we decided to book their Renaissance Collection. Their Renaissance Fine Art Book was larger than any album I have ever seen, and absolutely gorgeous. Our book was printed on their fine art paper, and every time I open it the story they created was so well thought out and put together that it allows me to relive those moments for the rest of my life. I know I am a little late to the game to write a review for them, but I definitely want anyone considering hiring Michael and his team to know how amazing they are.

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Ray T

This photographer was great. Extremely professional and he captured all of the special moments of my special day. When I saw the photos I was in awe as he captured all of the tender loving moments myself and my wife shared.

2015-10-06T16:00:03 Response from the vendor

I wish I knew who her this was! Thank you so much for your kind review!

Great Photographer

Reviewed on 8/12/2015 Janice Y

We do not like having our picture taken. When it came time to finding a photographer for our wedding, we searched for two things: 1) They took photos at the venue we selected and 2)They can make us look good. Michael Anthony was the 2nd photographer we met with in our search. We... Read More knew from the initial consultation that he knew his stuff and had an artistic ability to make our wedding photos epic. We booked him quickly. We had our wedding a few weeks ago and a few days after the wedding he posted some pictures. We were blown away by how pretty and beautiful we looked. We can't wait until we see the rest of them! If you want artistic and beautiful photos of your wedding, pick Michael Anthony for your photographer. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 8/08/2015 Shannon F

I had such a wonderful experience with Michael Anthony from start to finish! My husband and I got married this past July and we are now reliving our favorite day through Michael’s amazing shots that tell our story. Michael and his team are so talented, and this was so... Read More evident from the first time I saw their work. Michael and his assistant shot our wedding and we knew that we could surely trust them to photograph one of the most important days in our lives. He did not fail to exceed our expectations from our engagement session to the very last photo of the wedding night; Michael captured every special moment perfectly. He has an incredibly artistic and intuitive eye and works with natural lighting and angles to create stunning photos. On top of all of that, he is super easy-going and very efficient—a great combination to relax any last nerves before the ceremony, while also allowing the busy day to continue smoothly. Another huge bonus was that while we were on our honeymoon, only two days later, Michael had already finished editing so many photos and posted them on his blog and social media (many of my friends who have recently gotten married had to wait at least a couple weeks to see any of their wedding photos). We were so ecstatic to see our photos only a couple days after the big day!!! We couldn’t stop looking at them all then and we still can’t stop! Michael then helped us to coordinate our wedding album into a beautiful story-format and carefully pick out our canvases and prints (and trust me you will want to hang these photos on the walls). We couldn’t be more thrilled with the job that Michael and his team did for our wedding! What an awesome group of talented professionals! AMAZING : )

2015-10-06T16:00:44 Response from the vendor

Shannon you have been amazing to work with! Thank you so much and we hope to capture more of your family as you and John begin your journey together!

Reviewed on 7/18/2015 Krystyn J

Here's the deal. Michael Anthony is not cheap. He just isn't, and if you can't deal with that, it's understandable. But don't stop reading. Give me a minute to sell you. Photography is the single most important thing you'll have on your wedding day. Every picture tells a... Read More million stories, not just one. Even the video doesn't compare, because video tells you what emotions to feel. Pictures provoke you to feel those emotions yourself, and every time I look at my wedding photos, I'm transported back to that day. This is what Michael Anthony does. I'll pay for his work all day, any day. It's that amazing. I was worried about photography because I work in TV, and I tend to be picky about visual arts. But there's no question Michael and his assistants are top level photographers. They are efficient, effective, and blend in to the wedding so perfectly. I never knew he was around, yet I have these amazing photos of me when my wife walked down the aisle. How he took them, I'll never know. But it's the single happiest feeling I've ever known, and it's captured in multiple pictures. Michael specializes in storytelling through pictures, which is an art in itself. And he makes ridiculously amazing albums. But here's the most important thing I can say, above all else: Michael and his wife, Jenn, are amazing people. You can tell they care, and they care a lot. It's not just about money for them. It's about giving clients something to hold onto for the rest of time. A lasting memory of the happiest day ever. Michael did that. And in the process became like a longtime friend, an extended part of the family. When you hire Michael Anthony, you aren't just hiring someone with a camera to point and shoot. You're hiring someone who cares as much about this time in your life as you do. So don't let cost turn you away. Go sit down with him. You won't leave and go anywhere else. And you'll never regret that decision in your life.

2015-10-06T16:03:24 Response from the vendor

Haha! Thanks Jason and Krystyn for your amazing review. You hit the nail on the head, I have drilled into our entire team that our client's wedding is about their story. Our goal is to create a story that you feel emotionally connected to and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/12/2015

The only way to describe Michael's work is passionate and WOW! This guy loves what he does and it shows. From our engagement to our wedding photos, we have been speechless and taken back. What we asked for doesn't compare to what we've got and we have yet to see all of our... Read More wedding images. A recommendation doesn't suffice. If you want a photographer that will capture the raw emotion and beauty of your day, then look no further. He is now our family photographer for life.

2015-10-06T16:05:58 Response from the vendor

I feel blessed to be able to have photographed your beautiful wedding Q & S. You both looked stunning and the moments you shared together were absolutely beautiful. My staff still talks about the song you sang him and how amazing of a touch that... Read Less Read More

Best photographer

Reviewed on 4/18/2015 Lisa T

Michael and his team are very professional and his photos are truly a work of art. He was on time and the photos were ready to review when my husband and I returned from our honeymoon. He makes you feel comfortable and at ease. And the photos are absolutely amazing. I've never... Read More felt more beautiful, I would recommend him to anyone.

2015-10-06T16:04:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Johanna and Toby! We loved being a part of your day and we cannot wait to see you again! -MA

The BEST wedding photographer!

Reviewed on 2/11/2015 Monica B

Booking our wedding photographer was one of my top priorities when it came to planning our wedding. I had done my research and ended up (luckily) stumbling across Michael Anthony on Facebook. I was immediately mesmerized by his photographs. After looking at his portfolio, my now... Read More husband and I went to meet with him. We met with Michael and his wife Jen. They were incredibly friendly and honest. They took the time to get to know us, as a couple. After our first meeting, we knew we wanted Michael and his team to be our wedding photographer. I didn't even meet with any other photographers because I knew it had to be Michael. During our planning process, he was there whenever I had my questions or concerns. Even when half way through the planning process, we had to change our wedding date, Michael was there and made sure he was available for our new date (THANK goodness he was). Our engagement session was remarkable. He spent two hours with us! We were blown away by the outcome. On our wedding day, Michael and Jen were professional and helped make our day run smoothly. He knew the shots I wanted and took his time to get them. The whole experience working with Michael Anthony and his team was great. I am so excited to see our wedding photos!!!

Best photographer!! Does above and beyond...

Reviewed on 12/29/2014 Sydney B

Initially I met Michael Anthony's team at a bridal show. They showed instant interest and were extremely willing to answer any questions I had. From that moment, I knew that I wanted to use him for my wedding. Once I started planning my wedding I kept my options open and met... Read More with a few other photographers and then last I met with Michael Anthony. Upon arrival at his studio we were met by Michael and his wife, Jenn. They were both very open, kind and wanted to know more about my (then) fiancé and I, and what we were looking for in a wedding photographer. I am extremely shy and they made sure to make me comfortable at all times. We first did an engagement session to help me get comfortable in front of the camera. They had me come into their studio before the session to have my hair and makeup done professionally. We then went to the local park that my fiancé and I choose for our engagement session. Michael was very open to our needs and even allowed us to bring our (very hyper) dogs for a few photos. We were absolutely amazed by the photos! Throughout the planning of the wedding Michael Anthony went over and above to help with any planning, timeline, vendor references, etc. The day of the wedding, Michael and Jennifer arrived early, were respectful and sensitive to all of our needs, made us feel comfortable, and did way more than they should have! We hired a day of coordinator, but only saw her once. Michael and Jenn took it upon themselves to fill the gap of our now missing coordinator to make sure our day ran smoothly. This was obviously not their job in anyway, but they did it for us to make our wedding special. When we received our photos just a couple weeks later, we were amazed and absolutely could not be happier with the final product! We were truly blessed to have such a wonderful photographer. They were polite, professional, kind, fun, respectful, talented and much more. Trust me, no one could be disappointed when hiring Michael Anthony. He has a one of a kind talent of making a moment, not just into a photographed memory, but a stunning piece of art for your home. He catches the moments that matter the most. My husband and I truly believe we were blessed to have such an amazing, talented photographer for such a special event in our lives. We will be using Michael Anthony for future events and recommending him to everyone we know!!

Awesome Photographer

Reviewed on 12/11/2014 Shaina L

Michael and Jennifer were fantastic they take photos that capture the beauty of the day.

Michael & Jennifer

Michael and Jennifer are LA-based photographers specializing in wedding and couple's portraiture. Our work has been featured in many national and international publications and his work has taken him to different parts of the world. Michael is an active photography industry educator and is a speaker at major conventions throughout the United States. He is an active monthly contributor for Shutter Magazine, the largest photography industry magazine in the world. Michael has also had his work featured by many trade publications in the photography industry.