We Are Not Just Your Ordinary

We are a unique company that captures the vision of our couples and showcases their characteristics into our floral designs. Allow us the privilege to create the wedding or event of your dreams! We are nestled in the beautiful city of Wyandotte, MI serving the Metro Detroit area. Here at Michael B. Anthony, we want to capture your style and personality and bring it to life. Our main goal is to make your special day a remarkable one!

Flower Crowns, Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Preservation, Flower Arrangements

Wyandotte, MI Metro Detroit (313) 215-7251

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Rachael Y

I absolutely loved working with Michael B. Anthony. I was trying so hard to find a florist that would give me the look that I wanted but was also affordable for my wedding budget. I came to Michael with some photos and he knew exactly the look that I wanted and was very... Read More knowledgeable about the flowers that I could use to gain the look that I wanted. He was so easy to work with. I remember walking into my reception hall at my wedding and it was like my heart sank. He didn't miss a detail. Everything was so beautiful! I highly recommend if you don't want to stress about your wedding day and want everything to be perfect, to work with Michael B. Anthony.

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Marie D

Michael B. Anthony designed the flowers for our wedding in June and we couldn’t have been more pleased with the results. We weren’t sure exactly what we wanted, so we trusted Michael and his experience and let him create based on our colors and style. During the wedding... Read More planning, he always answered questions promptly, and he was there for us for whatever we needed on the day of the wedding. The flowers were so gorgeous that my mom teared up when she saw them! Don’t hesitate to hire Michael B. Anthony as your professional wedding florist.

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Monica U

Michael B. Anthony recently did all of our ceremony and reception flowers for our wedding. He was very easy to work with and had many great ideas. He even came with us to the venue to help pick out coordinating linens/decor! We gave him our budget and what we needed, and then... Read More let him use his expertise to pick the flowers and design. And I am so glad we did! The room looked better than we could have ever imagined when we saw it the day of the wedding. The table flowers were phenomenal, and we had many compliments all day long, with many guests eager to take the centerpieces home at the end of the night. The bouquets were very elegant, with my bridal bouquet being so huge that our photographer said it was the biggest one she had ever seen! He was also very accommodating to adding personal touches to our personal flowers, such as lace for my bouquet and a special fishing lure for my husband's boutonniere. Over a week later, the flowers are still beautiful and it is so nice to have a little reminder of the day each time we walk into the room! I would not hesitate to recommend Michael B. Anthony to any couple looking for beautiful flowers from someone who is very kind, accommodating, and fun to work with!

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 Jane W

Michael B. Anthony did an incredible job for my wedding at the Detroit Yacht Club-he certainly went above and beyond! I was thrilled with the personal touches he added to the bouquets and the space. He went the extra mile to ensure everything looked perfect before the guests... Read More arrived. He is talented, fun to work with and he listens to your needs and wants. He certainly exceeded my expectations (not an easy task). You can't go wrong with Michael - a must!

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Kristin B

We hired Mixhael B. Anthony to do all the flowers for our reception and wedding space at Hidden Vineyard Wedding Barn in Berrien springs mi, and boy did they deliver! We did very minimal but high impact decorating in the space, and the long garlands he did (which went perfectly... Read More with our long rectangle tables) were the center of "decor" attention! He added tiny details we wouldn't have thought of on our own and helped us to plan the perfect rustic and elegant set up for both the venue and the style we were looking for. The overall look we had in our heads is what he made a reality and more. We had consultations before hand, and I even asked him for some extra tips and tricks along the planning road, always so helpful! The day of was seamless, Such an excellent experience.

Reviewed on 1/20/2017 Megan

Our special day had beautiful flowers thanks to Michael. We were impressed with his willingness to drop off the flowers and his willingness of changing the meeting place.