We Are Not Just Your Ordinary

We are a unique company that captures the vision of our couples and showcases their characteristics into our floral designs. Allow us the privilege to create the wedding of your dreams! We are located in Wyandotte, MI serving SE Michigan. Here at Michael B. Anthony we want to capture your style and personality and bring it to life. To make your special day even more remarkable, we offer rental items such as vintage milk glass, mantels, candelabras, a cathedral window backdrop, and much more. We are grateful to have won Best Wedding Florist for 2016 and 2017 by Local 4's Vote 4 the Best.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Preservation, Flower Arrangements

Wyandotte, MI SE Michigan (313) 215-7251

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Kelly K

We can not say enough how amazing our flowers for our wedding were. Michael B. Anthony exceeded my expectations!! We tried to explain to him the ideas that we had in our heads but his flower designs were better than we could have ever imagined. Michael was extremely helpful when... Read More picking out our flowers and even gave suggestions of how things could be used at both ceremony and reception sites so nothing was wasted. He was very professional and worked very well with my church and reception site to ensure that everything looked wonderful. Our guests are still talking about the beautiful flowers days after our wedding. We can not thank Michael B. Anthony enough for making our wedding day so special and for all his hard work.

2017-10-08T10:35:11 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 1/10/2018 Trista G

Michael B. Anthony provided absolutley wonderful service and met our exact needs to get the floral arrangements we wanted for our wedding in July 2017. Going into wedding planning, we had general and vague ideas of what we wanted and Michael truly brought the ideas to life. They... Read More did arrangements at both the ceremony and the reception, and worked with us on prices to accommodate our budget. Would go back to them in a heartbeat! Love them!!!

2018-01-10T16:50:25 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 12/03/2017 Abby P

Michael B. Anthony did an amazing job for our wedding! From the beginning I knew I made the right choice. He worked with us to fit what we wanted into our budget and when the day came I was so happy with the bouquets, flowers in the church, and the centerpieces. They really... Read More helped make the space what I was imagining in my head. Thank you so much!

2017-12-03T19:08:54 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Amy B

Where do I begin? Michael B. Anthony was (almost) solely responsible for making our wedding as beautiful as it was. He went above and so so so far beyond what any normal 'florist' would do. He was so incredibly organized and made everything so easy for us (especially for my dear... Read More mother). At one point, my mom said "I don't know if I would have been able to make it through this without Michael B." (She was so overwhelmed and he helped us so much). Now, let's talk about the flowers. I never knew flower arrangements could be THAT beautiful. We received so many compliments on our flowers and arrangements. They were HUGE, fresh, green, blooming flowers and they were everywhere! Simply put, I have no idea what our wedding would have been like without Michael B. Anthony and Felix. They are truly wonderful and I HIGHLY recommend them to anyone and everyone! (And they are WELL worth the price!)

2017-12-03T19:08:30 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Claire D

I cannot say enough great things about Michael B. Anthony and his team!! They did a wonderful job taking my vision and executing it 110%. They went above and beyond, handling my center pieces and bouquets/boutineers, ceremony site, providing extra pipe and drape, and making sure... Read More every surface in my venue was decorated and fit our theme. The flowers still look beautiful a week later!! We went over every detail to ensure the plan was perfect, and was timely, professional and above all a pleasure to work with. I would get married again just to see what he can do!

2017-10-08T10:35:58 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Jessie O

Michael and Felix did our bouquets, centerpieces and flowers for our wedding ceremony arch and isle. They did a wonderful job, went above and beyond nu generously renting wood tree slices for our centerpieces for free and had reasonable prices. They're also really personable and... Read More kind and have enormous passion for what they do!

2017-10-08T10:36:39 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Audrey R

Excellent work, immaculate perfection, and beautiful craftsmanship. Professional and timely, Michael B. Anthony brought my floral vision to life and helped make me feel like a princess. Highly recommended! Thank you!!!

2017-10-08T10:37:18 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Marie D

Michael B. Anthony designed the flowers for our wedding in June and we couldn’t have been more pleased with the results. We weren’t sure exactly what we wanted, so we trusted Michael and his experience and let him create based on our colors and style. During the wedding... Read More planning, he always answered questions promptly, and he was there for us for whatever we needed on the day of the wedding. The flowers were so gorgeous that my mom teared up when she saw them! Don’t hesitate to hire Michael B. Anthony as your professional wedding florist.

2017-10-08T10:38:29 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Monica U

Michael B. Anthony recently did all of our ceremony and reception flowers for our wedding. He was very easy to work with and had many great ideas. He even came with us to the venue to help pick out coordinating linens/decor! We gave him our budget and what we needed, and then... Read More let him use his expertise to pick the flowers and design. And I am so glad we did! The room looked better than we could have ever imagined when we saw it the day of the wedding. The table flowers were phenomenal, and we had many compliments all day long, with many guests eager to take the centerpieces home at the end of the night. The bouquets were very elegant, with my bridal bouquet being so huge that our photographer said it was the biggest one she had ever seen! He was also very accommodating to adding personal touches to our personal flowers, such as lace for my bouquet and a special fishing lure for my husband's boutonniere. Over a week later, the flowers are still beautiful and it is so nice to have a little reminder of the day each time we walk into the room! I would not hesitate to recommend Michael B. Anthony to any couple looking for beautiful flowers from someone who is very kind, accommodating, and fun to work with!

2017-10-08T10:39:00 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 Jane W

Michael B. Anthony did an incredible job for my wedding at the Detroit Yacht Club-he certainly went above and beyond! I was thrilled with the personal touches he added to the bouquets and the space. He went the extra mile to ensure everything looked perfect before the guests... Read More arrived. He is talented, fun to work with and he listens to your needs and wants. He certainly exceeded my expectations (not an easy task). You can't go wrong with Michael - a must!

2017-10-08T10:39:36 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Kristin B

We hired Mixhael B. Anthony to do all the flowers for our reception and wedding space at Hidden Vineyard Wedding Barn in Berrien springs mi, and boy did they deliver! We did very minimal but high impact decorating in the space, and the long garlands he did (which went perfectly... Read More with our long rectangle tables) were the center of "decor" attention! He added tiny details we wouldn't have thought of on our own and helped us to plan the perfect rustic and elegant set up for both the venue and the style we were looking for. The overall look we had in our heads is what he made a reality and more. We had consultations before hand, and I even asked him for some extra tips and tricks along the planning road, always so helpful! The day of was seamless, Such an excellent experience.

2017-10-08T10:40:10 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Rachael Y

I absolutely loved working with Michael B. Anthony. I was trying so hard to find a florist that would give me the look that I wanted but was also affordable for my wedding budget. I came to Michael with some photos and he knew exactly the look that I wanted and was very... Read More knowledgeable about the flowers that I could use to gain the look that I wanted. He was so easy to work with. I remember walking into my reception hall at my wedding and it was like my heart sank. He didn't miss a detail. Everything was so beautiful! I highly recommend if you don't want to stress about your wedding day and want everything to be perfect, to work with Michael B. Anthony.

2017-10-08T10:41:11 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 1/20/2017 Megan

Our special day had beautiful flowers thanks to Michael. We were impressed with his willingness to drop off the flowers and his willingness of changing the meeting place.

2017-10-08T10:41:43 Response from the vendor