Engagement Rings & Wedding Bands

Michael C. Fina carries the most extensive selection of designer wedding bands and engagement rings on the East Coast. Each of our settings may be customized to fit any diamond shape – at Michael C. Fina we are dedicated to turning each ring into THE ring. 2015 marks our 80th Anniversary. We are proud to have been a New York City institution for 80 years and we hope you'll come celebrate with us at a special event this September.

Jewelry Collections

Bracelets, Cufflinks, Earrings, Necklaces, Rings, Wedding Jewelry, Fashion, Engagement Rings, Engraving, Financing Available, Jewelry Cleaning, Ring Sizing, Ring Services, Wedding Rings

500 Park Ave, NEW YORK, NY

Vineyard wedding with an over the top engagement

Reviewed on 9/03/2012 stefanie c

M C Fina is an incredible place to buy your jewels! I bought the Florence collection setting from the MIchael B collection. It was a setting that only sells maybe one a year so its truly one of a kind. My jeweler was Richard Wubnig who has an incredible work ethic and... Read More his customer service skills are top notch. Since that time I have bought many other pieces of jewelry from them along with some household items. I have made a life long relationship with this store and they have made me so happy as a bride and a future customer!

wedding ring

Reviewed on 7/26/2012 Jules W

very helpful and patient while i tried on various styles and slowly narrowed it down to two rings... then came back for another appointment and tried the last two rings on at least 20 times each, they were helpful but also patient with me while I made my final decision.

The perfect wedding band

Reviewed on 4/10/2012 Sher S

Beautiful wedding bands, unique, to die for. a bit on the pricey side, but if you can go for it.

Great Service

Reviewed on 11/02/2011 Julia B

We bought my husband's wedding band at Michael C. FIna in Manhattan on a trip to NY. The service was wonderful and the selection was extensive. They ordered my husband's ring and had it delivered to Miami for us. He even added a discount for my employee discount even though he... Read More counldn't find it in the system. BTW, no tax!

Rings, Rings, Rings

Reviewed on 10/11/2010 Levonda R

My fiance bought my engagement at Michael C. Fina and then we went back to buy our wedding bands. Our consultant, Ricky, was very very helpful. My fiance was on the fence about which ring to pick out for me so we went in together and Ricky helped me choose a ring that fit me... Read More and my personality. We WEREN'T encouraged to choose higher priced products that we didnt want. He was avaliable to answer all of our questions in person and email. His availability didn't end with the inital sale of my engagement ring. I highly recommend this jeweler for all of your engagement and wedding ring needs.

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 Elia B

We used Michael C. Fina for my engagement ring and wedding band. We are so happy with our purchases and very happy with the service we received. I always go to the store to get my rings cleaned and polished and I am always welcomed with a smile.