Michael Chadwick Photography

Medford NJ. Mid-Atlantic US, worldwide destination weddings

Photography plus incomparable customer service.

Michael Chadwick Photography balances the fun with the formal, the traditional with the spontaneous, telling the complete story of your wedding day in an easy-going, natural way. We also pride ourselves on providing incomparable customer service, acting not just as your photographer, but as an overall wedding day guide, attendant, and friend. What we bring to your wedding is a hybrid of photography and planning, giving you attentive help and care that you won't likely find anywhere else. Don't just take our word for it - read the reviews from our couples. I have a team of dedicated photographers and assistants ready to serve you and your needs. I look forward to meeting you and chatting about your wedding plans and photography needs! - Michael

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Medford NJ. Mid-Atlantic US, worldwide destination weddings (609) 654-1840

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Stephanie F

This review is long overdue, and I don't even know where to start! Michael and his team are nothing short of amazing/incredible/fantastic! We met Michael when he was photographing for my sisters wedding, and knew when we started planning we didn't have to look any further!... Read More Michael is so personable, you literally feel like you've known him your whole life! I'm not in any way a creative or outgoing person, but he asks what type of pictures you would like and gives you what you wish and so much more. From booking to receiving our final album he made everything so easy and stress-free! I've hear some horror stories about photographers, some being bossy, to receiving the album MONTHS later. Michael is so accommodating, and professional, but laid back at the same time. He answered any question I had within the same day, and was so helpful with suggestions and ideas. I really can't say enough about him! Our USB drive was ready so fast, and the next thing was the album, Michael emailed me and said he will try and get to the album asap, of course I told him no rush (wedding season!) we had the proof within less than 2 weeks! My mom was nice enough to go pick up those things for us, and even told me if I ever have time and am having a bad day to just stop by Michaels studio and just have a conversation with him because he is "such a nice person he will put you in such a good mood just talking to him." She said she and my dad were there talking to him for at least half hour/45 mins! And the pictures were just BEAUTIFUL! We couldn't have asked for more! There are pictures we got that you wouldn't even think to have or want-for example we have a photo of me and my husband at the altar in the background, and the focus is on our flower girls back, standing and staring straight at us. So you see her gorgeous white dress, and me and my white dress in the background. Like I said it's not something you would think of, but as soon as I saw it, it became an instant favorite! I'm so happy with everything we got from Michael and his team, and I will absolutely recommend him for ANY photoshoot, be it wedding, engagement, maternity pics, family portraits- I will most definitely be calling him once we start our own family! Thank you thank you thank you Michael!!

2016-11-28T09:52:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you so, so much. I really enjoy knowing all of you (especially your boxer Brady, of course) and loved being able to share your wedding day with you. I am so grateful for your kindness in sharing your experience with others, and you and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/30/2016 Elizabeth A

There are not enough good things to say about Michael Chadwick. Anyone looking for a photographer in the Philly/NJ area NEEDS to book him! From the second we met with him he made us feel completely comfortable - like we had been friends with him for years. Throughout the... Read More planning he was very easy to get ahold of and very prompt to answer any questions I had. I liked him before our wedding day even came, but I LOVED him once he arrived at our wedding. The second he walked into the room he greeted everyone and memorized everyone's name! All night he was calling people by their first names - not just me and my husband - the entire wedding party and family! That small touch alone made everyone feel so much more comfortable and made taking pictures so much easier. He had tips for us about everything, not just photography related things. One of my girls ripped their dress during pictures and he whipped out a safety pin! We needed help bringing the box of flowers down from our hotel room and he grabbed it without a thought in the world. During the ceremony it seemed like he was everywhere we were before we had even thought to go there - but not in an annoying way. Any time a group of people came up to me and my husband to get a picture he ran over to get a professional shot of the same picture. Throughout the night a huge portion of our guests came up to us to tell us how much they loved him too! I really could go on forever about how much I loved him. He is also really affordable and offers a payment plan that allows you to pay 1/3 after your wedding which was a huge plus for us. I loved all of our vendors for our wedding, but Michael stood out among them all as our favorite (and not just because he's 7 ft tall ;P). He was the epitome of professionalism and you can immediately tell that he is extremely passionate about what he does. Seriously, don't even think about it - he is the photographer you want at your wedding!

2016-03-30T12:20:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you so, so much! I had an amazing time with all of you, and I truly appreciate such kind and loving words! I hope all of my weddings this year will be as fun as yours was, with such great people! :-D

Reviewed on 6/24/2015 Shannon K

Let me start by saying, I found Mike on theknot.com, which was unusual for me as the rest of my vendors were people that have been suggested to me by friends/family. My husband and I were a little skeptical of finding someone online and going off reviews from strangers. But in... Read More the end we are SO happy we did! Our consultation with Mike was in a major snow/ice storm and we drove from Philadelphia to Medford to meet with him. He was so welcoming and personable it was like we knew him for years! We splurged for a package that fit our needs and also included engagement pictures. Mike even gave us a military discount which was so appreciated, as most vendors don't. When it came time for our engagement pictures, Erik and I were a little nervous in front of the camera, but Mike got us laughing and eased our nerves right off the bat. Our pictures were uploaded and emailed to us by that evening, which was great! As for our wedding pictures, I don't know how they could be any more perfect. Mike and his assistant Bob were great, they seem to genuinely love what they do and everyone at the wedding took notice of that. Mike was so patient with my nieces and nephews all day bugging him to see the pictures on the camera, etc. We got our pictures uploaded to online gallery maybe a few days after we made our final payment, which again was much faster than we expected! The quality is amazing, and Mike took all of the pictures we had asked, and even had some creative ones on the fly. Our post ceremony pictures were on the beach and boardwalk in Ocean City, NJ. Mike even had some change for arcade pictures on the boardwalk, he worked with the wind on the beach almost blowing my veil away, etc. He even made special note to remember everyone in the bridal party's names, and immediate family names, which for our wedding...that was a lot! And I don't think he got one name wrong all day/night! Everyone who has seen the wedding pictures so far absolutely loves them. Even at the reception, I almost forgot Mike and Bob were even there because they did such a great job just getting candid shots off to the side. Michael Chadwick Photography is everything we were looking for and more. If you want someone professional, quick to respond to emails, and 100% in love with their job, then Michael Chadwick is your man! I can only hope that when we start a family and are looking for a photo shoot, Mike will be able to travel down a few hours south to Maryland for us :)

2015-06-24T19:24:22 Response from the vendor

Wow, Shannon, thank you so much! We loved celebrating your wedding with you, and I loved your nieces and nephews - they weren't a bother at all. Thank you for such beautiful, kind words. We work really hard to make sure you have a great... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Lauren D

Mike acted as more than a photographer the day of my wedding. He put everyone at ease and cracked jokes that kept everyone looking natural in their photographs. He always ensured I got all the pictures I wanted, and asked my opinions as the day wore on. I appreciate that he... Read More carried an emergency bag of goodies to make sure my hair was in place and even helped bustle my dress. The man legit did it all. I have only seen one shot online thus far, but he showed me some of his pictures on the camera, and they looked AMAZING! I have no reservations recommending him to everyone.

2017-10-10T17:14:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Lauren! I had a wonderful time with all of you and I look forward to sharing the photographs with you as soon as possible. :-)

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Leigh G

Our wedding was on 9/22/17 and we used Michael and one of his second photographers (Sheldon) for our special day. Our experience was fabulous in all aspects, from meeting him the first time, to the engagement photos, to the wedding itself. One of the first things I loved... Read More about him was his great communication. He always responds to e-mail very quickly and was readily available to talk through things with me or give recommendations whenever I needed it. Next, he makes you feel very comfortable and always tries to keep the mood relaxed and laid back. He makes it feel easy and fun. As far as the wedding itself, we booked Michael for 10 hours. He even came to the bridal suite a little earlier and got right to work. He (and Sheldon during his 3 hours) where EVERYWHERE we needed them to be during the cocktail hour and dinner. They seemed to be everywhere we turned capturing all of the best moments. They were very professional and their experience with weddings was evident. Lastly, one of the other little details that helped me chose Michael was that he gives a Police, Fire Department, First Responders, and Registered Nurses discount and I am an RN so that was an added bonus :)

2017-10-02T20:03:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you so very much!! We had a wonderful time with all of you, and I am very happy to provide discounts to people like you who serve others so selflessly. :-)

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 Christine C

Where do I start? From the moment we walked into Michael's studio to meet him as a potential photographer, his friendly personality was known. Instead of starting the day with trying to convince us to chose him, he took note of my husbands "Philadelphia Union" shirt and talked... Read More some soccer (I think that might have been the most into the whole wedding planning process that Joe had been). After our meeting with Michael we knew he was going to be our photographer and quickly booked and couldn't have been happier with that decision. He was always available for any questions along the way and on our wedding day played a huge part of keeping the day moving smoothly. We were more than grateful for his reminders to "breath" and the thoughtfulness he put into planning for our day by memorizing all of our family's names prior to the event (even if he did have trouble keeping all of the Foley boys names straight… he can blame their parents for that ;) ). Anyone need a bobby-pin (or a couple dozen)? needle and thread? shout pen? .... well they were all needed that day and guess who pulled them out of his magic fanny pack... that's right. Michael Chadwick! Everyone told us going into the day that your wedding day flies by and they were not lying! Michael captured every detail of our day with the finest quality to help preserve our memories forever and for that we will be forever thankful! On top of that we had our proofs within three weeks and the USB and beautiful memory box within a week of that… which for a very impatient recent bride was much appreciated :) If you are looking for a photographer to capture your special we HIGHLY recommend Michael Chadwick and are sure you will be just as pleased with your choice as we were!

2017-09-23T22:04:01 Response from the vendor

Wow, thank you so very much, Christine! This is so kind of you! I had a wonderful time with all of you, and am very happy that I was able to help make your day go as smoothly as possible. I'm also obviously very happy... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Natalie S

Michael was amazing throughout the whole process! From our first meeting to the engagement pictures to the big day, he was fantastic! He is so knowledgeable, has tons of experience, comes stocked with anything and everything you could possibly need on the big day, and his... Read More pictures turn out perfect! He was even able to keep me calm on the day of my wedding when I thought we were running late! We are truly so thankful that we had the chance to work with Michael. We absolutely love our pictures and we recommend him to anyone and everyone who's looking for a photographer!!

2017-09-17T17:28:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you so very much! I work very hard to help make sure your wedding day goes as smoothly as possible, and I greatly appreciate the kind words you have shared. <3

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Jillian G

Michael was absolutely amazing! He made my husband and I feel like the most special people in the world on our wedding day. He knew exactly which type of photos I wanted to take and made sure I took enough pictures with family and friends. He knew what was important to us, and... Read More made the entire experience a personal one. He is devoted to his work and makes everyone around him feel at ease. He is a joy to be around and made picture taking enjoyable for my guests. He also made sure to capture all the details of my day on camera- which I greatly appreciated. I cannot express how grateful I am to have had Michael capture the joy and love present on the most important day of my life. I am so overjoyed with our photos and cannot wait to work with him again!

2017-09-17T15:26:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you so very much! I had a wonderful time with you again and getting the chance to celebrate with your family and friends. What a cool place to have your reception, too. Everyone was so kind, and I am so blessed to have been... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Michelle G

Can't say enough good things about Michael Chadwick. He had us laughing from the moment we met him. He even worked with us to find a package that worked for us and was a good price. He was amazing the day of the wedding with putting us all at ease. I was so worried about my... Read More hair, and about my face in pictures, and any time he saw my smile start to freeze, he would remind us to breathe and it was exactly what we needed to relax. He was awesome with our family, and bridal party (which was huge) he remembered everyone's names and treated everyone like family. And we got our pictures back in 3 weeks!!!!!

2017-09-08T11:00:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you so very much! I had a wonderful time with all of you. The amount of love your friends and family have for you both was a wonderful thing to see. You guys are really blessed to have such an amazing system of friends... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Karen H

I picked Michael solely based on the rave reviews he receives on the Knot, and we were not disappointed. Michael was punctual, on top of all details, offered great advice, leading up to the big day. On the day, he kept me calm throughout, was prepared with items for any wedding... Read More day catastrophe even though they may have nothing to do with photos. He was as fun to have at the hair salon, surrounded by women, as he was throughout our ceremony and reception, everyone commented on his awesome personality. He coaxed some beautiful shots out of my grumpy 7-yr old niece, the flower girl. And despite howling wind on the beach, timed so many beautiful shots of the ceremony and our families. Thank you so much, Michael!

2017-07-25T19:39:04 Response from the vendor

Aw, thank you so much! Everyone was so very kind and it was fantastic to share your wedding with you. Your niece did definitely make me laugh with her "angry old man sending back soup in a deli" face but she was just putting it... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Megan W

Michael photographed our wedding this past weekend. I cannot express how amazing he was to have around. Not only can I gaurantee that he took amazing pictures but the amount of good things that my family and friends spoke of him was incredible. Many people expressed how nice he... Read More was and were so impressed that he knew all of their names! Michael was also great at helping me out throughout the day with things that weren't photography! I knew I could count on him to make sure my dress was in its proper place for photographing. He kept me to my timeline and was sure to get me to my reception at the time I wanted to be there. I can't wait to see our wedding pictures!

2017-07-11T15:27:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you so, so much! I really enjoyed celebrating with your friends and family, and you all were such naturals in front of the camera! I had looked forward to your wedding since your engagement session, and I am so happy for you both!

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Amy C

We booked Mike for both my sister's wedding in April and my wedding in July, as well as my engagement pictures. He was absolutely perfect during all three events. Mike learned everyone's names, which impressed our guests thoroughly, and was able to keep up with any happening... Read More and take it in stride. Though, I have not yet received the pictures for my wedding back, my sister's were absolutely stunning, as well as our engagement pictures. Both sets came back within a week, which just seemed to extend the excitement of the event for everyone. Also, Mike is totally prepared for any occurrence, from a dropped bobbie pin to an over involved mother. My girls were literally overjoyed by him, and the girls that were in both weddings were so happy to have him back. Literally when he left at the end of my wedding we were all a little sad. We will definitely be making excuses to hire a photographer in the future so we can book Mike again!

2017-07-11T15:28:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! I really love your entire group of family and friends. I only wish there were more of you getting married soon! You all are so much fun to celebrate with!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Kimmy G

Absolutely amazing!!! Michael was everything I could've imagined my wedding photographer to be. Even before the event, he sent us multiple surveys and questionnaires asking questions down to the detail so that he would be sure to make the experience exactly what we wanted. He... Read More was professional and helped guide everyone through the process with kindness and efficacy and was flexible with many different unavoidable factors. He listened to our input and made sure that we took all of the pictures that we wanted but also used his creative eye to help us imagine some shots that we simply wouldn't have come up with on our own. During the event, he moved around almost invisibly but was always available when we or a guest was interested in taking a specific picture. Lastly, Michael was absolutely hilarious, putting everyone at ease and making the process more fun than anticipated. We enjoyed many laughs and a great conversation about theater! By the end of the evening, I felt as if we had known each other for longer than we really did. I couldn't recommend Michael more!!!

2017-06-05T20:42:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! You all were fantastic, and I'm so happy I was able to share your wedding celebration with you! <3

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Dana S

Phenomenal! Michael was a true pleasure to work with. He handled a large wedding party with ease, got to know everyone's name, and literally had a fix for anything that came my way as the bride. More than anything, Michael balances professionalism and warmth perfectly. He made... Read More us feel so comfortable with him and our photos came out terrific. Thank you Michael!

2017-05-31T10:37:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you so very much! I had a wonderful time with all of you, and everyone was so very kind. Thanks for letting me share in your wedding celebration!

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Kristen L

It's hard to write this review without simply reiterating the wonderful things that have already been said about Michael Chadwick, but if nothing else, they deserve to be said again. Not only is he an amazing photographer, he's amicable and helped soothe everyones' nerves the... Read More day of the wedding. Absolutely recommend!

2017-05-31T11:46:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you so very much! :-D

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Beth S

Mike is the best, worth every penny. He is willing to work with you and always comes prepared. The photos are amazing! I have to say the photos and having Mike as our photographer was worth every penny.

2017-05-16T21:05:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! I had a great time with all of you and look forward to seeing you again soon. :-)

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Christina R

You will NOT be disappointed if you select Michael Chadwick Photography as your wedding photographer! My husband and I had engagement pictures taken less than 6 months before we got married by a different agency and had planned to use the same photographer for our wedding.... Read More Those pictures ended up not being a good fit for my husband and I so we had to scramble to find a new wedding photographer quickly and fit within our budget. I reached out to Michael Chadwick Photography and he responded quickly and his pricing met our budget. Since it was such a short time frame that we had (and the wedding was about 4 hours away from our home) we did not get a chance to meet with Michael prior to the wedding. Even without meeting him, I knew he was the best choice. He sent us electronic forms that captured literally all of the information that I wanted to get across, and then some that I hadn't previously considered!! He was super flexible and helpful trying to work out a timeline and details for our big day. On the day of, he was there really early scoping everything out. He captured every moment I had hoped for and many that I, again, hadn't even considered! He was so easy to work with and made everyone laugh throughout the day! He really made us feel comfortable. For the pictures of the two of us, he had us interact with each other how we normally would in real life instead of forcing poses that looked/felt unnatural to us. I am so thrilled with how the pictures turned out!! He even had them edited and posted before we even returned from our honeymoon!!!! I could go on and on about how wonderful he was, how happy I was that we chose him and how much everyone in attendance complimented his skill/personality/sneakiness/etc.!!!

2017-05-09T14:31:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you so, so much! I had a wonderful time celebrating your wedding with you, and I'm so happy you love the photographs. :-)

Reviewed on 4/03/2017

My wife and I would like to extend our deepest gratitude for the friendship and service Michael provided us during our wedding journey. The care, concern, humor, professionalism, and talent he gave to us and to our family and friends were excellent. We are so impressed with... Read More Michael, and we are extemely happy we chose him as our photographer. I cannot tell you how many times during our wedding, reception, and even now- after all the tuxes and gowns have been put away- people have complemented not only Michael's work but Michael himself. “Who was that photographer? He was awesome!”; "Your photographer is such a cool guy!" are two of the most common statements we hear about our wedding. Michael provided us exceptionally beautiful photos, and every shot contains meaning and memory. The skill and experience required to accomplish such a task is quite impressive. To quote my wife, "The photos are perfect!" We will never forget our wedding day, and because of Michael's work and expertise the many memories of that day are all the more beautifully framed for us. We are so happy that he was a part of it. You will not be disappointed in choosing Michael Chadwick Photography. Thank you, Michael!

2017-04-03T12:39:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! Your wedding was absolutely epic! I had a wonderful time! Thank you so much for giving me the blessing of sharing your wedding day with you.

Reviewed on 2/03/2017 Stephanie Z

My husband and I were beyond thrilled with Michael Chadwick as our wedding photographer. We were both in the wedding party of a wedding that Michael was shooting a few years before our wedding, and my husband and I were so impressed by his professionalism, creativity, and... Read More attentiveness. There was no question that we would hire him for our upcoming wedding, and he certainly did not disappoint! He worked with our budget and made sure that our special day turned out beautifully. He took the time to learn the names of our parents and everyone in our bridal party. Michael put everyone at ease and made the day run so smoothly. He was prepared for anything that could go wrong, equipped with a sewing kit and much more. The photos that he captured were so gorgeous!! It was difficult to narrow down which ones to use in our wedding album. We always recommend Michael Chadwick to all of our friends who get engaged because he is the best!

2017-02-03T12:18:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you so, so much! I really enjoyed getting to see your family again and sharing your wedding day with you. You all are the best! :-D <3

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 Melissa & Matt W

Hiring Michael Chadwick was the best decision we made for our wedding day. We were married on December 29th 2016 in Avalon, NJ at the United Methodist Church. Our reception was held at The Reeds in Stone Harbor. Throughout the day, Michael was phenomenal and captured every... Read More detail perfectly with his beautiful pictures. He photographed many special moments without anyone realizing he was there. In addition to being highly skilled, Michael was the epitome of professionalism. His calm demeanor, easy going personality and humor made everyone feel comfortable and at ease throughout the day; especially with the younger members of our wedding party. Our guests loved him as well! It was also reassuring to know that he knew and had worked with our other vendors prior. Communicating with Michael was very easy throughout the entire wedding process; his website is well organized and user friendly. Michael was very responsive with answering all our questions and provided us with our photos shortly after the wedding. He is an all-around great guy, and it was obvious that he strived to make our day as meaningful to us as possible. Without a doubt, we highly recommend him. We look forward to working with him again in the future. Thanks again Michael for the Talisker!

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Rebecca L

There are not enough great things that I can say about Michael Chadwick. He is unlike any photographer I have ever met. He's professional, prompt at communication while being fun and easy going. Our guests still rave about him months after our wedding. Michael was definitely the... Read More most talked about vendor at our reception. Any thing you might need, he'd have in his fanny pack. Need a band aid or something to stop your shoe from rubbing your foot raw? Not a problem! Michael's got you covered. He starts as a hired vendor and ends up a lifelong friend. You will NOT regret hiring Michael Chadwick Photography.

2016-12-15T16:12:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you thank you thank you!! :-D

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Melanie H

even after a month or so after our wedding, our friends and family are still raving about our photographer, Michael Chadwick. as the bride, he granted my "photo wish list" and so much more! i am still over the moon with my photos! dealing with Michael was fun and easy and i... Read More would recommend him to anyone!

2016-12-08T09:03:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you so very much! I had a great time with all of you (especially the little time I got to spend with your awesome dog) and I'm so happy I was able to provide you with a great experience. :-D

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Stephanie K

Mike is absolutely fabulous. He is every bit the professional while still maintaining a fun attitude that is contagious to anyone in his vicinity. He effortlessly gets the perfect pictures and candid shots you will never expect but love all the same. He makes sure to know AND... Read More remember everyone's names. And regardless of how prepared you think you are with your own emergency kits I can guarantee you will still end up using various items out of his instead. I read a review on him saying that he is everywhere and nowhere at the same time during your event and it really is the truth. Everyone at our reception loved how he carried himself and I have already had single friends say that if they ever get married he would be the first photographer they would get in touch with. Our second photographer Kat was the perfect choice for our personalities. If you're hesitant about cost at all he is very comparable to other photographers we looked at but hands down worth every single penny and I would book him all over again in a heartbeat. (Did I mention our pictures came back quicker than expected too even during his busy fall season?) BOOK HIM.

2016-11-29T20:05:58 Response from the vendor

Aw, thanks, Stephanie! What a fantastic surprise to read such lovely things tonight. :-) Kat and I absolutely had a blast with all of you, and I do hope your friends and family use us in the future so we can party with you all... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Nicole D

I truly cannot say enough positive things about Michael Chadwick. From the moment we met with him, he had this great energy and a true passion for his work. I had met with other prospective photographers for my wedding, but none of them resonated with me the way Michael did.... Read More After our meeting he was the clear winner! Initially our wedding was to be held in Northern NJ on 08/27/16, but in early 2015 my fiancé and I decided to make a major cross-country move to the Las Vegas area. After this we decided to change the wedding date and location yet despite this, Michael graciously agreed to remain our photographer and travel for our destination wedding on 10/14/16. To account for his travel costs we only had to make a few minor adjustments to the package we had booked, and he did not increase the overall cost of our package. He even had a wedding previously planned for the day after our new wedding date, but he was still willing to make the trip! On the wedding day, he was absolutely wonderful. He was organized and well-prepared for everything, and kept everything running smoothly. Having Michael there with us was like having a photographer and coordinator all in one, and he was our best vendor by far. Whenever someone needed something, he miraculously had it on him! After getting the pictures back I was not disappointed as they were absolutely beautiful! The venue itself was a beautiful backdrop, but his photos really added a level of depth. He even humored us when we wanted to take some crazy/funny photos including a star wars themed photo, T-rex chasing the bridal party, and even a photo of the bridal party giving the camera the finger! (some of my favorite photos lol) I love all of the pictures so much, and the album he put together is the most wonderful memento of my wedding day. Overall, you cannot go wrong choosing Michael as your wedding photographer. He will help make the day of your dreams come true, and the memories from the beautiful photos will be priceless.

2016-11-16T15:28:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you thank you thank you so much!! I had a great time and a great adventure photographing your wedding, and I am so grateful you gave me the opportunity to come to Las Vegas with you and share in the celebration!

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Huy T

We had a great experience using Michael Chadwick Photography for our wedding! We ended up choosing a package where one of Michael's staff photographers was the primary photographer (Sheldon Erb) with a backup photographer included, since Michael was already booked for our date.... Read More We are so glad that we chose him. Sheldon was friendly, funny, and really just a joy to be around on our wedding day. We felt very comfortable with him, and were impressed with his professionalism and ability to get all the pictures we wanted without feeling like we missed out on any of the party. We can highly recommend Sheldon as the primary photographer. The planning process was very easy; Michael and Sheldon quickly answered all questions before and after the wedding. We are so happy with the quality of our pictures, and we feel like they perfectly capture our wedding day and the overall feel of it. Michael has also been great to work as far as getting albums printed, you can tell he really cares about providing great and personal customer service.

2016-11-14T10:47:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you so very much! We love being of service to our couples and work hard to give them the best possible experience. Your lovely review definitely lets us know we're doing something right! :-D

Michael Chadwick

Michael is a full time southern NJ-based photographer specializing in boutique wedding photography service. He has won many customer service awards, including being inducted into The Knot's Best of Weddings Hall of Fame (2014). Michael began photographing weddings in 2008 and has shot hundreds of them on multiple continents. He also shoots destination weddings, but primarily covers the mid-Atlantic U.S. "Photographs become something really special when they evoke a visceral, emotional response. When an image can bring us an actual feeling, it transcends a simple snapshot and becomes art."