Michael Chadwick Photography

South/Central NJ

Artistry, Customer Service, and Loving Our Couples

I enjoy capturing forever the joy and love present in your wedding. I balance the fun with the formal, the traditional with the spontaneous, to tell the complete story of your wedding day. I also pride myself on customer service. Don't just take my word for it - read the reviews from my couples!

Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Medford, NJ
South/Central NJ

Best Photographer EVER!

Reviewed on 11/27/2013 Ciara F

My husband and I could not be happier in our choice of photographer. Michael was absolutely fantastic throughout the entire process. From the beginning, he asked questions to get to know us better as a couple, and now that we've gotten a chance to look through all of the... Read More photographs - it's clear why: he managed to capture photos of everything we wanted without us even having to tell him. On the day of the wedding, he was my therapist, a skilled photographer, and just a fun person to be around all rolled into one. Michael turned out to be one of the few people that knew exactly what to say to calm me down and help us all refocus on the reason why were all there - my husband and I were getting married! He got the whole bridal party relaxed, smiling and laughing - and it shows in the photos. We all look naturally happy - who would have thought?! :) After the wedding, Michael was a pleasure to deal with - always super responsive. Even though he was crazy busy with other weddings, he still managed to get us a few select photos right after the wedding for us to use for our thank you cards - a huge help in tackling those sooner rather than later! He's also made himself available to chat about albums and other printing options - as I am admittedly clueless! Overall, we feel so blessed to have a vendor that was just absolutely wonderful throughout the entire process - from booking to album completion. I will without a doubt recommend Michael to everyone I know - they would be lucky to snag him! Since our wedding our photos have even been featured on a number of blogs - all thanks to Michael. Thanks for making us feel wedding famous :)

2013-11-29T21:33:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you so, so much for such a beautiful review! We had such an amazing time with you and your family, your friends, and all of the dear ones there celebrating your wedding day with you. :-D

Reviewed on 6/24/2015 Shannon K

Let me start by saying, I found Mike on theknot.com, which was unusual for me as the rest of my vendors were people that have been suggested to me by friends/family. My husband and I were a little skeptical of finding someone online and going off reviews from strangers. But in... Read More the end we are SO happy we did! Our consultation with Mike was in a major snow/ice storm and we drove from Philadelphia to Medford to meet with him. He was so welcoming and personable it was like we knew him for years! We splurged for a package that fit our needs and also included engagement pictures. Mike even gave us a military discount which was so appreciated, as most vendors don't. When it came time for our engagement pictures, Erik and I were a little nervous in front of the camera, but Mike got us laughing and eased our nerves right off the bat. Our pictures were uploaded and emailed to us by that evening, which was great! As for our wedding pictures, I don't know how they could be any more perfect. Mike and his assistant Bob were great, they seem to genuinely love what they do and everyone at the wedding took notice of that. Mike was so patient with my nieces and nephews all day bugging him to see the pictures on the camera, etc. We got our pictures uploaded to online gallery maybe a few days after we made our final payment, which again was much faster than we expected! The quality is amazing, and Mike took all of the pictures we had asked, and even had some creative ones on the fly. Our post ceremony pictures were on the beach and boardwalk in Ocean City, NJ. Mike even had some change for arcade pictures on the boardwalk, he worked with the wind on the beach almost blowing my veil away, etc. He even made special note to remember everyone in the bridal party's names, and immediate family names, which for our wedding...that was a lot! And I don't think he got one name wrong all day/night! Everyone who has seen the wedding pictures so far absolutely loves them. Even at the reception, I almost forgot Mike and Bob were even there because they did such a great job just getting candid shots off to the side. Michael Chadwick Photography is everything we were looking for and more. If you want someone professional, quick to respond to emails, and 100% in love with their job, then Michael Chadwick is your man! I can only hope that when we start a family and are looking for a photo shoot, Mike will be able to travel down a few hours south to Maryland for us :)

2015-06-24T19:24:22 Response from the vendor

Wow, Shannon, thank you so much! We loved celebrating your wedding with you, and I loved your nieces and nephews - they weren't a bother at all. Thank you for such beautiful, kind words. We work really hard to make sure you have a great... Read Less Read More

Amazing is an understatement

Reviewed on 9/15/2014 hillary j

I honestly can not say enough good things about Michael Chadwick photography. After my engagement the most important thing to me was finding an amazing photographer so I did A LOT of research but when I came across Michael chadwick I knew he was the vendor I wanted to use. From... Read More day one he was extremely professional and invited us into his home to look at photos, talk about the wedding and get a feel for our personalities. I loved that he breaks the payments up so you don't have to pay all at once and the final payment is even two weeks after the wedding so you have time to relax and enjoy the honeymoon without worrying about it. He truly goes out of his way to make your wedding stress free in so many different aspects. Prior to the wedding he asks for a list of familiy members and names he should know as well as any photos you really wanted to capture. I was blown away on the wedding day at the fact that he really did learn people's names and know who to get pictures with- he was even joking around and calling people by our silly nicknames. Michael and his assistant Sheldon showed up early and I have to say they didn't feel like photographers they fit right in and felt like family. Sheldon even made it a point to go tell my then fiancé how beautiful my dress was and how great I looked which my husband said meant so much to him and made him that much more anxious to see me. Throughout the day they kept us laughing, kept reminding me to breath, captured every shot we wanted and every shot I didn't know I wanted but ended up loving, and made the night that much more memorable. I can not say enough about not only how professional they were but how personable they made the experience. Not to mention the photos are absolutely breath taking!!! From getting ready, to the ceremony, reception, dances, everything is stunning and I can not be more overjoyed with them!! For any bride choosing a photographer, there is a reason Michael chadwick has been top rated for so long- he is absolutely phenomanal at what he does and I feel lucky that he was available to capture my special day!

2014-09-15T12:48:10 Response from the vendor

Hillary, thank you so very much! We love that we get to spend wedding days year-round with fun and wonderful couples like you and Nick. It's truly a blessing, and it makes us so happy to know that we can help make your wedding day... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/03/2015 Allison G

Michael Chadwick Photography was hands down the best we could have asked for! Mike made the day so much less stressful when it came to posing for photos and always had everyone laughing! He made sure we got every picture we wanted and also made it to cocktail hour! His services... Read More for Vidrography were perfect and we were able to capture all of our special moments throughout the entire night! Mike and his crew went above and beyond and made our night spectacular! 5 stars isn't enough!! Thank you so much for giving us our perfect wedding night!!!

2015-10-03T22:23:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! I had a great time celebrating with you, and your kind words are so greatly appreciated! :-)

Worth Every Penny!

Reviewed on 9/20/2015

Michael Chadwick is incredibly professional and he did a fantastic job at my son and daughter-in-law's wedding. Everything I heard about him prior to the wedding was amazingly true! He is excellent at what he does and is by far, the best wedding photographer in the... Read More business! He was so unobtrusive and stealthy it was ridiculous! We are all very excited to see the end results of his work, but already know it will be fabulous. Finally a photographer that doesn't ruin weddings!!! alice devlin

First Class Service and Product

Reviewed on 9/11/2015

The first day my wife and I met with Michael we knew we had found our wedding photographer. It was one of the best decisions we made as Michael and his team went above and beyond their responsibilities to ensure that we were totally at ease the entire day. The professionalism... Read More and skill that Michael and his team displayed created a finished product that far exceeded our expectations. Thanks to Michael Chadwick Photography we will never forget just how special our day was!

2015-09-11T23:03:05 Response from the vendor

Wow, thank you so very much!! We loved sharing your celebration with you, and I am so grateful you gave us the honor of being your photographer!!

Reviewed on 9/08/2015 James E

Michael was an amazing photographer. He was extremely organized and knew everyone's name in our wedding party. He was able to get all of the shots we requested and helped turn a bad weather situation into a wonderful day. He stayed a little longer than we originally requested to... Read More make sure we got tons of good shots, likely because we couldn't take any outdoor shots. The same night, he sent us a fully edited gorgeous photo of our first dance, which was such a special email tor received at the end of our special day. The turnaround time on the full album was rather quick, in fact quicker than we have been able to send our thank-you notes out. All of the photos were beautifully edited but look completely natural. Thanks for everything!!

2015-09-09T16:03:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, James! I loved meeting your family and friends, and I was honored to be able to capture your wedding day!

Reviewed on 8/25/2015 Alyssa K

Michael just did my wedding in July. Let me just tell you not only is he really tall but is a great photographer! He took shots that most normal people would not be able to get. He is such a nice guy! He was always right there when you needed him and knew when to back off so you... Read More can go and enjoy yourself. He carries around anything you can possibly need , stuff that you forget about which very helpful! His pricing for pictures is reasonable too! I would pick Michael over any other photographer!

2015-08-25T21:33:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It was an awesome celebration, and I am so glad I got to spend your wedding with you!

Absolutely Amazing! Definitely Book Him!

Reviewed on 8/24/2015 Vienna K

Michael was absolutely amazing! We were planning a small wedding in a very short length of time and Michael was very helpful and efficient in our short time frame. He was hysterical and incredible at getting that magic shot and making everyone feel natural and comfortable in... Read More front of the camera. He posted the photos up on his website extremely quickly. They turned out breathtaking. Book him! You won't regret it!

2015-08-24T17:27:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! I had a great time, and your family was SO nice and fun!!

Look No Further

Reviewed on 8/24/2015 Katina D

After continuously searching for quality photographers that were affordable and most of all, were kind people, My fiancé and I found Michael Chadwick. When we met in person, and he told us his philosophy of being not only a photographer but someone who wears multiple hats for... Read More the bride, groom, and their families, we knew he was it. For example, he wears two camera cases, one for his camera, the other has a sewing kit, which he used to sew one of my bridesmaid's dress that did not fit properly, tissues, safety pins, etc. That really shows you that he knows the whole picture of a wedding, and that he is an active part of your special day. Michael and his team were very professional, hardworking, flexible, and genuinely happy to be there for you. The quality creativity and details of his photos are wonderful, and above all, he captured our happiness. We customized our package and added photo albums for us and our parents as well as video. You will not be disappointed. I could not have imagined anyone else capturing our wedding day.

2015-08-24T08:47:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Katina! We had a wonderful time with all of you, and I am so grateful to have gotten to spend your wedding day with you, your family, and friends!

Reviewed on 8/11/2015 Keirstin K

I’ve been thinking about writing this review for 7 months, trying to find the right words when it dawned on me. I was a groom, who at the time, hated being in front of any type of camera and was indifferent on who or what his fiancé was planning for the wedding, obsessing over... Read More how to write a great review for Michael and his crew of professionals. That by itself should be the enough on how great of an experience working with Michael was. My wife and I were lucky enough to be ahead of the game enough to book Michael for our 12-13-14 wedding date, but time would prove just how lucky this “miserable groom” was. During our first meeting, I felt comfortable, relaxed and was ALMOST looking forward to our engagement session. Not only did Michael help us pick a great location for it, but also made it so relaxed and enjoyable, that following our engagement shoot I was legitimately excited to see the finished product. As expected, they turned out fantastic! In two meetings I had gone from feeling indifferent, and miserable at the idea, to excited to work with a Michael. Our wedding day was nothing short of fantastic; our friends and family are still talking about it how great of an event it was. Michael spent the morning with my wife, and upon his arrival to the church I couldn’t help but hug him in excitement (a photographer!) and from that point on, every moment is captured in brilliant photos and video taken Michael, Sheldon, Bob and Nick. Michael spent time with us from the beginning, getting to know what our goal was for our photos, and as a result so many great moments are caught with genuine joyful expressions, in place of “cheesing”. We lost almost no time during the day posing for pictures and were just able to enjoy the day that took 18 months to plan. The process following the wedding was seamless, Michael’s responses were always quick, and helpful which resulted in an album that serves as a perfect summation of the day, which for us was nothing short of the greatest day of our lives. So take it from me, a groom who was indifferent and miserable at the idea of having his picture taken, who ended up actually loving and looking forward to time spent with Michael and his crew. If Keirstin and I could do it all over again, Michael would be our first phone call and we recommend the same to any couple looking for a professional who works just as hard as you do to make it the most memorable day of your lives.

2015-08-11T15:20:32 Response from the vendor

Wow, Ian, thank you!! This is amazing, and I am so grateful you took the time to write this! You all were wonderful to spend a wedding day with, and I appreciate what you wrote so very much!

Thank you!!

Reviewed on 8/05/2015 Christina H

The Michael Chadwick team is absolutely amazing and we couldn't be happier with our experience! I met Michael Chadwick at a wedding expo and knew immediately that we would want to work with him. Once we sat down for our first consultation, i knew that we had made the right... Read More choice! We worked with him last October during our engagement session and we had a blast! We were nervous at first, but he was very corky and upbeat, which helped put us at ease right away! We got married in Philadelphia May 1st and knew right away that he would be a hit with everyone! When he arrived with his team, they had already worked hard to learn the names of our bridal party so they were able to jump right in. They were so professional and fun, which made everyone feel comfortable from the beginning. It was very natural to have them around all day and they got along great with our bridesmaids and groomsmen! Our bridal party still talks about how great their team was and how much fun they had spending the day with them. Michael was accessible at all times during the planning process so he knew exactly what we wanted and made sure that he didn't miss a single picture that was important to us! They did a wonderful job capturing the energy of the wedding without compromising the flow of the day! I worked closely with Michael after wedding to get our album, slideshow and video perfect and he was extremely helpful and patient throughout the whole process. The end result is amazing and we are so proud to share our album with our family and friends! Every guest at the wedding went out of their way to tell us what a great job our photographers did and how special they made the day! I cannot say enough wonderful things about the Michael Chadwick team. Their professionalism, style and energy exceeded everyone's expectations and any couple would be lucky to work with them! :)

2015-08-05T11:40:49 Response from the vendor

Wow, Christina, thank you so very much! We love what we do, and it makes our job even more fun when we get to share it with fun couples and fun bridal parties like yours. Your friends and family were so kind, and your beautiful... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/26/2015 Jennifer A

Where do I start? My now husband and I met with a bunch of photographers but when we met Mike we both walked out and knew that we wanted to work with him. Neither of us are comfortable having our pictures taking but Mike made it easy. It also helps that he makes up words like... Read More "enrapturously" to make you laugh and relax. Between our freezing cold engagement session and our hot as anything wedding Mike was truly put through the ringer for us. He made sure he incorporated some of the ideas we had for pictures but used his skill to get amazingly artistic and beautiful pictures. He caught the most amazing moments from our first look to the ceremony to the amazing dance party of a reception that followed. Everyone has been telling me how incredible they all look. Mike had never been to our venue so came earlier to scope it out and familiarize himself with it before we got there. He also comes prepared with his, as my husband calls it, "batman utility belt" full of everything you could imagine from a sewing kit to Advil. And I must say, for a guy who is 6'7", he is great at fading into the background to catch some of the best candid pictures. I could honestly go on and on. I couldn't have imagined having anyone else there to photograph the best day of my life!

2015-07-26T23:29:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Jen and Vince! We are so happy to have been part of your celebration, and we loved spending the day with you both! Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 7/24/2015 Patricia R

Michael and his crew were AMAZING!!!! Michael and his crew took photos and filmed my May 30th wedding at Valenzano Winery. From the minute he showed up at the house he had all of us laughing! Not only did he show up prepared as a photographer, but he carried all of the... Read More essentials you might not think about on your wedding day! (bobby pins, safety pins,. etc.) Michael made us feel totally at ease during the 8 hours he spent with us. My husband and I don't usually like to have our pictures taken but he made us feel so comfortable, and everyone in our bridal party felt the same way. He took the perfect mix of traditional posed wedding pictures and candid, fun pictures. We absolutely loved the shots Michael took of our wedding. He and his crew are truly talented. I would highly recommend Michael Chadwick to any bride and groom who are looking for a fun, down to earth, great photographer.

2015-07-26T23:29:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you so very much, Trish! Your entire wedding celebration, and your family and friends, were so much fun to be with! :-)

100% Recommend

Reviewed on 6/09/2015 Caren C

This is SO long overdue, but Michael was great for our November wedding. He was extremely professional throughout everything and was very responsive whenever I reached out to him. He processed the pictures pretty quickly and they came out awesome. He captured so many moments... Read More that I missed since I was running around all night, it was great to see. Sheldon was our videographer and WOW what a great video. I've watched it a bunch of times and am SO happy to have splurged for the video (future brides-GET THE VIDEOGRAPHER! I was SO happy to have a video to capture the day that flew by!). The album came out amazing and Michael quickly made the changes I requested and I received it shortly after. We had a super rainy, windy wedding day and when I asked Michael if he had any advice he said "just own it" which was great advice and the pictures really did come out fabulous-you would never think it was such a horrible day outside by the memories he captured. Overall, would 100% recommend to any couple getting married. Thanks Michael & Sheldon!!!!

2015-06-09T10:22:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Caren! We had a fantastic time with you, and everyone did great being positive and having a good time with the weather!

Picture Perfect Wedding

Reviewed on 4/20/2015 Judi B

Michael Chadwick really captured the magic through his photography at my daughter's wedding. The photos were breathtaking and innovative. There was a limited amount of outside time at the wedding due to the weather conditions, yet Michael maximized every bit! Not only did he... Read More capture all the guests, and details of the day, but the presentation and organization of the photos were awesome! Fantastic job!!!!

Great photographer, great person!

Reviewed on 4/13/2015

We felt comfortable with Michael from day 1. We had looked at other photographers and right after we met with him, my fiance at the time and I looked at each other and said this is the one! He was amazing from the engagement shoot all the way through to the big day. He is very... Read More communicative with you about what you want and never makes any moment feel awkward. We also had a 2nd photographer and a videographer and his team was great! Michael captured every moment we would have wanted and more. He is very easy to contact and even easier to work with. He is such a nice guy he even came over to help me with a plumbing problem after our wedding! After choosing Michael, you will not look back. Thanks again for making our day that much more special!

The perfect photographer!

Reviewed on 4/13/2015 Helen D

I really don't think I can say enough great things about Michael. My husband and I had met with another photographer who seemed pushy and was quick to dismiss our desires for a simple portrait session during our wedding. Our wedding was small, without a bridal party and we did... Read More not want to spend a lot of time after the ceremony taking pictures. Many people had flown in from out of town and we wanted to spend time with them. Unlike the other photographer, Michael was on the same page with us the entire time. We told him what we wanted and he understood and gave us exactly that. On the day of, he was at the venue before I even arrived! He was so calm and relaxed and it was so nice to have someone like that around on what can be a very crazy day. He was always there taking pictures without being in your face or intrusive. He captured so many wonderful moments and even took a lot of fun and silly pictures which I loved. My guests loved him and the pictures. He was the perfect photographer for our perfect day.

The Best!!!!

Reviewed on 2/17/2015 Gabriella D

If you are looking for a photographer...look no further. Michael and his crew were the best. From comic relief at the salon when my nerves were high, to Michael's fully equipped "manny pack"...best choice I made in all my wedding planning. Each photographer/videographer was not... Read More only professional, but so kind and down to earth. I felt like they were my friends! Michael and his crew made my day so much better, really. Great company, fantastic team. Pictures came out beautiful and although it was one of my biggest wedding expenses, it is worth it for the lasting memories.

Lucky Find

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Meg C

We got SO lucky booking Michael. For one thing, we were pretty behind the 8-ball by the time we found him. Everyone we had considered prior was either completely astronomical pricewise, or else we found their portfolios uninspiring and generic. He books up pretty quickly, so it... Read More was pure luck that he was still available on our weekend! He was super flexible for our initial meeting - we were planning from a distance so had planned a Skype chat, but then had technical difficulties. Michael actually videochatted with us via his cellphone, in his car, in the dark, to ensure we we able to connect, and was super reasonable with the budget conversation and never tried to nickel and dime us. Once we were booked with him, he was so patient with us as we dithered and futzed, trying to decide what we wanted and taking way too long to do so. On the day of, he and his team were terrific to work with - totally respectfully unobtrusive, but also just fun to have hanging around while they worked. We have since gotten our photos and video back -- I'll be honest, we haven't had (made?) the time to actually watch the video yet, sad but true, so can only speak to the pictures -- which are just great. I find albums that are one posed group after another to be exhausting, and they kept those to the minimum, getting only the required ones - but still managed to catch just about everyone in various ways. Every time I look through the pictures I just laugh - everyone is clearly having so much fun, and the pictures capture it. The only problem is that I can't seem to narrow down a reasonable number for the album!

Could not ask for a better experience!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Kelly S

When my wife and I first started to do our research on photographers for our wedding there were many choices. Those choices were narrowed down very quickly when we came across Michael Chadwick Photography. The ratings, reviews and pictures really showed the amazing work... Read More Michael has done. From the first time we spoke with Michael on the phone my wife and I knew we were making the right decision to choose Michael Chadwick Photography for our Wedding. He had a way of setting my wife’s nerves at ease with this decision as well as mine. My wife and I got engaged in Central Park and we were so pleased to find out that Michael was an expert on different areas in Central Park where we could do an engagement photo session. That helped us to have a very special engagement session! When the day of our Wedding arrived the way in which Michael and his staff worked with our family and friends was a pleasure. They are true professionals and know how to handle the craze and stress that this special day brings. When we received our photos we were so impressed with the way they came out! In the near future we will also be receiving our video of the wedding which we can’t wait for. As for anyone reading this review I would just like to say that there is a reason that Michael Chadwick Photography has been on the “Best of the Knot” from 2011-2014 and is in the "Best of the Knot Hall of Fame”. I could not be happier that I chose Michael as my Wedding Photographer and Videographer and you will be as well!!

He's just so wonderful!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Kayla F

Michael was just amazing! Not only is he an easy going guy who is so relaxing to be around but he's fun! He makes you smile for photos easily and once he gets that award winning smile he snaps a photo before you even realize it! And he's tall. So so tall so he gets amazing... Read More angles on a bunch of photos. During our engagement session I was nervous cause I've never had a photo shoot done before and Half the time I didn't even know he was taking Photos! My now husband and I and Michael just talked the entire time and it was all so natural! Trust me brides. I talked to a TON of photographers in the area and Michaels pricing was not only reasonable but he was the only one who answered my emails quickly and suggested things I wouldn't even think of! And not to help him out but to help ME out. I can't thank Michael enough for photographing our engagement photos and wedding! I can't wait to see the finished product! Go with Chadwick! :) Thanks so much Michael! For everything! -Kayla and Dan

Wonderful! The Best!

Reviewed on 10/23/2014 Rebecca

My husband and I got married last month and hiring Michael to photograph our wedding was the best planning-related decision we made! If you want beautiful photos, and more importantly, someone who is kind, fun, experienced, organized, professional, and so easy to work with- hire... Read More Michael now before your date gets booked!! I was nervous on the day of our wedding because it was raining and we had planned an outdoor ceremony, and Michael stepped in and instantly calmed me down and made me smile. He is so organized and experienced, he's almost like a day-of wedding planner in addition to an awesome photographer. He made sure he got all of the shots we wanted even when our schedule got derailed by the weather and was so efficient we even got to enjoy most of our cocktail hour (and we did not see each other before the ceremony!). Michael went above and beyond- he coordinated with our other vendors, kept our schedule on track, and made sure we were breathing and having fun and didn't have to worry about anything. I cannot thank him enough for that. A practical note- if you're trying to get a sense of what his photos look like I'd check out Chadwick Creative Arts Facebook page. I thought it was easier to get an idea of the style and how dreamy the pictures are looking at whole albums than it was on the website. Just a thought :)

Michael is Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/15/2014 Alicia J

We met with Michael two years before our wedding and knew the minute we walked out of our meeting that he was the photographer for us. During our wedding planning, he responded to our questions quickly. Michael went above and beyond our expectations on our wedding day. He knew... Read More the whole wedding party (~19 of us) by name within the first hour. He showed up with an emergency pack full of bobby pins, medicine, band aids, etc. He made sure everyone was on time and kept all of the wedding day chaos in order. I truly believe he was more prepared than me! He was with us for 10 hours and attended hair appointments for the girls, flower pinning on the guys, church, in between photos and the reception. He captured the little details: centerpieces, rings, shoes, dresses, flowers and he didn't miss one sentimental moment. He was happy to capture every image on my long list of requests. Michael has an amazing personality. By the end of the night we ended with an awesome photographer and gained a friend. He also worked well with our other vendors. The pictures he took were flawless and I had so many to look over. My husband and I enjoyed his company and were impressed with his skills. Michael is one of a kind and definitely the best photographer in south jersey.

Worth more than the price!

Reviewed on 10/08/2014

I got married in August. Michael was a dream to work with. I had originally hired a "photographer" that was a newbie and super cheap. Well, I got what I paid for, nothing! I met with Michael and knew he would be the one to handle my pictures. He is funny, outgoing, and soothed... Read More my panic (this happened like 2 months before the wedding). He showed up on time the day of and made the entire bridal party at ease. I forgot that he was taking pictures! He was like a day of coordinator, he was so helpful. He also did things that I did not have to ask him to do like take pics of the dress and shoes before I put them on! The pictures were ready when he said that they would be. They are beautiful, and I cried when I looked at them! I am so happy that I found him! I made an account on here just to leave this review. You will not be disappointed!!!

TO Michael Chadwick Photography