Michael Chadwick Photography

(87)

Medford-South/Central NJ, NJ

Artistry, Customer Service, and Loving Our Couples

I enjoy capturing forever the joy and love present in your wedding. I balance the fun with the formal, the traditional with the spontaneous, to tell the complete story of your wedding day. I also pride myself on customer service. Don't just take my word for it - read the reviews from my couples!

Specialty

A Variety/Blend of Styles

Medford-South/Central NJ, NJ

Best Photographer EVER!

Reviewed on 11/27/2013 Ciara F

My husband and I could not be happier in our choice of photographer. Michael was absolutely fantastic throughout the entire process. From the beginning, he asked questions to get to know us better as a couple, and now that we've gotten a chance to look through all of the photographs - it's clear why: he managed to capture photos of everything we wanted without us even having to tell him. On the day of the wedding, he was my therapist, a skilled photographer, and just a fun person to be around all rolled into one. Michael turned out to be one of the few people that knew exactly what to say to calm me down and help us all refocus on the reason why were all there - my husband and I were getting married! He got the whole bridal party relaxed, smiling and laughing - and it shows in the photos. We all look naturally happy - who would have thought?! :) After the wedding, Michael was a pleasure to deal with - always super responsive. Even though he was crazy busy with other weddings, he still managed to get us a few select photos right after the wedding for us to use for our thank you cards - a huge help in tackling those sooner rather than later! He's also made himself available to chat about albums and other printing options - as I am admittedly clueless! Overall, we feel so blessed to have a vendor that was just absolutely wonderful throughout the entire process - from booking to album completion. I will without a doubt recommend Michael to everyone I know - they would be lucky to snag him! Since our wedding our photos have even been featured on a number of blogs - all thanks to Michael. Thanks for making us feel wedding famous :)

Amazing is an understatement

Reviewed on 9/15/2014 hillary j

I honestly can not say enough good things about Michael Chadwick photography. After my engagement the most important thing to me was finding an amazing photographer so I did A LOT of research but when I came across Michael chadwick I knew he was the vendor I wanted to use. From day one he was extremely professional and invited us into his home to look at photos, talk about the wedding and get a feel for our personalities. I loved that he breaks the payments up so you don't have to pay all at once and the final payment is even two weeks after the wedding so you have time to relax and enjoy the honeymoon without worrying about it. He truly goes out of his way to make your wedding stress free in so many different aspects. Prior to the wedding he asks for a list of familiy members and names he should know as well as any photos you really wanted to capture. I was blown away on the wedding day at the fact that he really did learn people's names and know who to get pictures with- he was even joking around and calling people by our silly nicknames. Michael and his assistant Sheldon showed up early and I have to say they didn't feel like photographers they fit right in and felt like family. Sheldon even made it a point to go tell my then fiancé how beautiful my dress was and how great I looked which my husband said meant so much to him and made him that much more anxious to see me. Throughout the day they kept us laughing, kept reminding me to breath, captured every shot we wanted and every shot I didn't know I wanted but ended up loving, and made the night that much more memorable. I can not say enough about not only how professional they were but how personable they made the experience. Not to mention the photos are absolutely breath taking!!! From getting ready, to the ceremony, reception, dances, everything is stunning and I can not be more overjoyed with them!! For any bride choosing a photographer, there is a reason Michael chadwick has been top rated for so long- he is absolutely phenomanal at what he does and I feel lucky that he was available to capture my special day!

Cannot recommend strongly enough!!

Reviewed on 8/16/2014 rx l

There are so many great things to say about Michael and his photography services! If you read this sentence and nothing else: book Michael for your wedding/event right. now. Pre-wedding: Michael works hard to establish a relationship with his clients right away. Especially helpful was the pre-event questionnaire that he asks you to fill out. The questions asked range from topics like the tone of your wedding, the VIPs of the ceremony, and if there are any specific shots that you'd absolutely like to have. Day-of: Michael has a wonderful way of making photography feel natural, which is an extra special quality for those of us who are first-timers in front of the camera. He also makes an extraordinary effort to blend in to the wedding like an old friend- several of our guests were delighted that he called them by name and remembered who was who. His friendliness and ability to make our friends and love ones laugh made for stunning 'true-to-life' photos. We preferred candid shots, but we did take a couple of more staged photos which Michael expertly framed and captured. Post-wedding: Michael provides clients with both online and physical archival storage of photos, and a custom photo book (we honestly couldn't believe all that was included in the package!!!). We received our photos one month after our event and they are absolutely jaw-dropping. He uses photoshop sparingly, accentuating the life and colors of the photos while letting the subject matter speak for itself. Since our album was posted online about a week ago I have looked at our photos multiple times every day- they are that perfect! My husband and I cannot recommend Michael Chadwick enough to others. He truly knows how to capture an event and becomes more of a friend than a vendor. We thoroughly enjoyed our experience and the photos of our special day!

The Best!!!!

Reviewed on 2/17/2015 Gabriella D

If you are looking for a photographer...look no further. Michael and his crew were the best. From comic relief at the salon when my nerves were high, to Michael's fully equipped "manny pack"...best choice I made in all my wedding planning. Each photographer/videographer was not only professional, but so kind and down to earth. I felt like they were my friends! Michael and his crew made my day so much better, really. Great company, fantastic team. Pictures came out beautiful and although it was one of my biggest wedding expenses, it is worth it for the lasting memories.

Lucky Find

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Meg C

We got SO lucky booking Michael. For one thing, we were pretty behind the 8-ball by the time we found him. Everyone we had considered prior was either completely astronomical pricewise, or else we found their portfolios uninspiring and generic. He books up pretty quickly, so it was pure luck that he was still available on our weekend! He was super flexible for our initial meeting - we were planning from a distance so had planned a Skype chat, but then had technical difficulties. Michael actually videochatted with us via his cellphone, in his car, in the dark, to ensure we we able to connect, and was super reasonable with the budget conversation and never tried to nickel and dime us. Once we were booked with him, he was so patient with us as we dithered and futzed, trying to decide what we wanted and taking way too long to do so. On the day of, he and his team were terrific to work with - totally respectfully unobtrusive, but also just fun to have hanging around while they worked. We have since gotten our photos and video back -- I'll be honest, we haven't had (made?) the time to actually watch the video yet, sad but true, so can only speak to the pictures -- which are just great. I find albums that are one posed group after another to be exhausting, and they kept those to the minimum, getting only the required ones - but still managed to catch just about everyone in various ways. Every time I look through the pictures I just laugh - everyone is clearly having so much fun, and the pictures capture it. The only problem is that I can't seem to narrow down a reasonable number for the album!

Could not ask for a better experience!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Kelly S

When my wife and I first started to do our research on photographers for our wedding there were many choices. Those choices were narrowed down very quickly when we came across Michael Chadwick Photography. The ratings, reviews and pictures really showed the amazing work Michael has done. From the first time we spoke with Michael on the phone my wife and I knew we were making the right decision to choose Michael Chadwick Photography for our Wedding. He had a way of setting my wife’s nerves at ease with this decision as well as mine. My wife and I got engaged in Central Park and we were so pleased to find out that Michael was an expert on different areas in Central Park where we could do an engagement photo session. That helped us to have a very special engagement session! When the day of our Wedding arrived the way in which Michael and his staff worked with our family and friends was a pleasure. They are true professionals and know how to handle the craze and stress that this special day brings. When we received our photos we were so impressed with the way they came out! In the near future we will also be receiving our video of the wedding which we can’t wait for. As for anyone reading this review I would just like to say that there is a reason that Michael Chadwick Photography has been on the “Best of the Knot” from 2011-2014 and is in the "Best of the Knot Hall of Fame”. I could not be happier that I chose Michael as my Wedding Photographer and Videographer and you will be as well!!

He's just so wonderful!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Kayla F

Michael was just amazing! Not only is he an easy going guy who is so relaxing to be around but he's fun! He makes you smile for photos easily and once he gets that award winning smile he snaps a photo before you even realize it! And he's tall. So so tall so he gets amazing angles on a bunch of photos. During our engagement session I was nervous cause I've never had a photo shoot done before and Half the time I didn't even know he was taking Photos! My now husband and I and Michael just talked the entire time and it was all so natural! Trust me brides. I talked to a TON of photographers in the area and Michaels pricing was not only reasonable but he was the only one who answered my emails quickly and suggested things I wouldn't even think of! And not to help him out but to help ME out. I can't thank Michael enough for photographing our engagement photos and wedding! I can't wait to see the finished product! Go with Chadwick! :) Thanks so much Michael! For everything! -Kayla and Dan

Wonderful! The Best!

Reviewed on 10/23/2014 Rebecca

My husband and I got married last month and hiring Michael to photograph our wedding was the best planning-related decision we made! If you want beautiful photos, and more importantly, someone who is kind, fun, experienced, organized, professional, and so easy to work with- hire Michael now before your date gets booked!! I was nervous on the day of our wedding because it was raining and we had planned an outdoor ceremony, and Michael stepped in and instantly calmed me down and made me smile. He is so organized and experienced, he's almost like a day-of wedding planner in addition to an awesome photographer. He made sure he got all of the shots we wanted even when our schedule got derailed by the weather and was so efficient we even got to enjoy most of our cocktail hour (and we did not see each other before the ceremony!). Michael went above and beyond- he coordinated with our other vendors, kept our schedule on track, and made sure we were breathing and having fun and didn't have to worry about anything. I cannot thank him enough for that. A practical note- if you're trying to get a sense of what his photos look like I'd check out Chadwick Creative Arts Facebook page. I thought it was easier to get an idea of the style and how dreamy the pictures are looking at whole albums than it was on the website. Just a thought :)

Michael is Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/15/2014 Alicia J

We met with Michael two years before our wedding and knew the minute we walked out of our meeting that he was the photographer for us. During our wedding planning, he responded to our questions quickly. Michael went above and beyond our expectations on our wedding day. He knew the whole wedding party (~19 of us) by name within the first hour. He showed up with an emergency pack full of bobby pins, medicine, band aids, etc. He made sure everyone was on time and kept all of the wedding day chaos in order. I truly believe he was more prepared than me! He was with us for 10 hours and attended hair appointments for the girls, flower pinning on the guys, church, in between photos and the reception. He captured the little details: centerpieces, rings, shoes, dresses, flowers and he didn't miss one sentimental moment. He was happy to capture every image on my long list of requests. Michael has an amazing personality. By the end of the night we ended with an awesome photographer and gained a friend. He also worked well with our other vendors. The pictures he took were flawless and I had so many to look over. My husband and I enjoyed his company and were impressed with his skills. Michael is one of a kind and definitely the best photographer in south jersey.

Worth more than the price!

Reviewed on 10/08/2014

I got married in August. Michael was a dream to work with. I had originally hired a "photographer" that was a newbie and super cheap. Well, I got what I paid for, nothing! I met with Michael and knew he would be the one to handle my pictures. He is funny, outgoing, and soothed my panic (this happened like 2 months before the wedding). He showed up on time the day of and made the entire bridal party at ease. I forgot that he was taking pictures! He was like a day of coordinator, he was so helpful. He also did things that I did not have to ask him to do like take pics of the dress and shoes before I put them on! The pictures were ready when he said that they would be. They are beautiful, and I cried when I looked at them! I am so happy that I found him! I made an account on here just to leave this review. You will not be disappointed!!!

Amazing experience with a fantastic photographer

Reviewed on 9/30/2014 David D

This is a review from the perspective of a groom, if that really matters. I know that I could not have been happier with our choice to use Michael Chadwick as our photographer for our wedding. He was the first vendor we signed with over a year before our actual wedding and we never felt out of touch with him during all of that time. It was very important to both of us that we chose someone that could fit in with our friends and families since it would be a very long day during the wedding. He did an amazing job on our engagement session; he made it feel like less of a photo shoot and more like a group of friends spending a day together. He was able to get us edited copies of the pictures quickly so that we could use them for our save the date cards and for the website we setup. The day of the wedding, he spent all day with my wife and instantly fit in with my family and all of the bridal party while she got ready. Our second photographer, Sheldon, spent some time with me and my groomsmen before the wedding and was not only taking pictures but helped us fold pocket squares and look our best. The day of the wedding was unusually hot and humid which made for less than perfect conditions when taking pictures outside. Michael was able to get us through it while getting some great shots and letting us have a lot of fun the whole time. We had to make some significant changes right before the ceremony due to the weather which he was able to help us get through. We were able to take some ceremony shots outside before the real ceremony inside which was really great. I was amazed at how flexible he was when it came to getting the shots he wanted and making sure that we were happy with everything. Our guests are still talking about how great our photographer was and I cannot imagine having a better person shoot our wedding and help us get through a very busy day.

Michael Chadwick Photography is one of the best vendors to work with for important events in your life

Reviewed on 9/28/2014 Jamie Z

We recently got married in August, and Michael Chadwick provided his talents for both our photography and videography. Among all the vendors we had to work with, along with our amazing venue, he was easily one of the best people to work with during all the planning. From the first meeting, it was clear that Michael had the talent and experience we were hoping for for our wedding. In addition, his kindness and willingness to make the extra effort was seen from planning our engagement session to enabling our wedding day to run so smoothly. He really listened to us, and was able to provide such amazing work that I could not have even imagined to be possible. Moreover, he was able to provide advice and work well with the other vendors so that we did not have to worry about much of anything on our actual day. He also went the extra step and helped us with figuring out how to work with last minute time constraints in order to enable the day to run smoothly. He was able to get the photographs with all of my family members in such an amazingly efficient manner along with the details of our wedding that we truly cherish. He as well as his colleagues Nick and Daniel got along with all of our family and friends, which means the world to us. His professionalism is apparent from the very beginning. He also was able to work very efficiently in getting the necessary photographs in such a way that it was enjoyable throughout the day with such a large group of people. In addition, we booked our photo booth with him. The packages he provides for the photo booth rental is quite extensive for an incredibly competitive price when compared to other rental companies. I have recommended his work to all of our friends and family with upcoming events, and recommend him to anyone seeking high quality work from a truly kind and talented individual.

Felt like a friend of the family!

Reviewed on 9/27/2014 Carly M

Michael was totally awesome. We had planned all of our major vendors about a 11 months out from the Wedding date so we could have some time to relax and enjoy (and train for the boston marathon). Michael was the only vendor after we paid the deposit to send along and nice thank you and to keep in touch throughout the entire process. Another amazing personal touch was that he knew our bridal party and families by name, both making it more comfortable and easier for him to get everyone in order for pictures. I have been in A LOT of weddings and let me tell you that no photog ever knew my name! Michael gets back to you right away and is very helpful. Not to mention, the pics are great too! We are still waiting for a few but what I can tell from the preview is that he really captured the fun of the day! Call Michael Chadwick!

YES YES YES!

Reviewed on 9/17/2014 Rebecca T

Absolutely fabulous and fairly priced! I've only seen a couple of my pictures, but I am 100% sure I made the right choice! Michael is an absolute pleasure to work with, charming, extremely creative and very talented. so many of my guests came up to me during my wedding just to tell me how wonderful the photographers were. In my opinion, Go with Chadwick Creative Arts, you won't be sorry!

Amazing service, fun photographer, great photos

Reviewed on 8/25/2014 Lori O

Michael Chadwick, and our second photographer Sheldon, were an amazing team on the day of our wedding, and were extremely pleasant to work with. Michael is very attentive to the needs of his clients, and you can easily see that. He is enthusiastic about what he does and shows that he enjoys capturing and creating images that fit each couple's personal style, rather than just taking generic, boring photos. I wanted natural photos that also weren't an exact replica of other couple's wedding photos, and he did a fantastic job providing me with photos I really love. The best part about my wedding was the reception and Michael captured all of the fun and funny moments that really showed that everyone had a great time at my wedding. He blended in really well with the crowd, despite his tall stature! He helped keep me calm and relaxed and made everyone feel comfortable, which made the photo shoots a breeze. The candid shots were the best and I can't get enough of them! I think it's extremely important to hire a photographer with plenty of experience because your wedding is one of the most important days of your life, and you need to someone who knows exactly how to satisfy the bride and groom's wishes, and create photos that fit their own unique style. That is something Michael Chadwick knows how to do well. We got everything we wanted in our package, and more, and we are so happy to have had them at our wedding!

Couldn't be happier

Reviewed on 8/17/2014 Dana B

My husband and I are beyond happy with Michael Chadwick. He captured every moment of our wedding day and we will forever be able to look back at the amazing photographers he took. Not only is he an unbelievable photographer, he is also is a great person. Every bride is nervous on their wedding day and he did an awesome job at helping me relax and had so much fun with our wedding party. I can not thank Michael enough for all that he did for us on our wedding day and truly making it a memorable and stress free day.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 4/21/2014 Leah R

Michael is the most amazing photographer! From the first day you meet Michael you understand how much photography is a passion and art to him. He shows that through his work. He captures the true essence of the day without your knowledge. Once the wedding was over and we got back from our honeymoon he was already starting to post pictures. Within a few weeks the online photo gallery was complete! The day of the wedding is such a whirlwind you barely remember any details, but Michael captures it all!! I am highly recommending Michael to all my friends and family for upcoming wedding and events! You will not be disappointed!!

Wonderful experience!

Reviewed on 3/08/2014 Ledi F

Michael was great from the first time I contacted him on the phone to the last step of the process. Before we met with him we had talked to two different photographers that had not convinced us and Michel made is so easy for us to make a decision. He knew exactly what to do, so easy to talk to and very fun to be around. He has a great personality our family and friends loved him and had nothing but great things to say about him. He took wonderful pictures and put together a perfect highlight video of our wedding. We couldn't be happier. Michael and his videographer Sheldon were a pleasure to work with and are very highly recommended.

If you are looking for the special unique touch, Michael is your man!

Reviewed on 2/27/2014 Sweta P

We used to Michael Chadwick for our wedding photography in September 2013 Michael Chadwick and his associate Sheldon were excellent and produced high-quality wedding photos that we will have forever. We fell in love with his unique style and technique with the ability to capture all the fine details of our beautiful wedding. Since we had an Indian wedding there were many colors and details that Michael and his associate were able to to capture perfectly without missing a beat. Michael has a lovely personality making it very easy to plan your wedding from beginning to end. He is fun and easy-going and willing to work with you to have all of your wedding dreams come true. His tall stature and affability make him a readily available to capture every moment of the wedding festivities. He also communicates well is always available and delivers photographs in a timely manner. Best of all, when our wedding went over time, Michael and Sheldon stayed two extra hours free of charge and continue to capture the beautiful moments of our wedding reception. This is absolutely amazing and the fact that he did that demonstrates that he is a wonderful wedding photographer with the goal of making your wedding the most special day possible. Oh and I should mention that he has very reasonable prices for the excellent packages that he offers. Thanks Michael and Sheldon!!

You can relax with Michael as your guy!

Reviewed on 12/27/2013 Tracy B

When starting to plan my wedding, there were some things I knew with little or no effort and some things that were completely overwhelming. Finding a photographer was one of those tasks that I had no idea where to begin. Being the referral kind of person I am, I asked a co-worker who is also engaged if she had found a photographer yet. She referred Michael. I'm a referral person. If someone suggests a place to go or person to contact, I'm there. So I contacted Michael and from that moment I was confident I had the right guy. He responded to my request immediately and we set up a meeting. When my now hubby and I met him he left us speechless. He was so reasonable and had such a great personality, we knew we couldn't go wrong choosing him. Michael is such a personable guy and really knows the ins and outs of what he's doing in preparing for the big day and the actual day. He was always accessible when I had questions and did a fabulous job of working with our crazy families. He made sure he captured all the moments I wanted and more. He also made a special effort to know all the "key players" names and relationship. Now that I have my pictures, I'm in complete awe. I've looked at them over and over again and can't believe how he captured the best moments of my day. I'm so glad Michael was there for my day! My only regret- I did not have engagement pictures taken. I strongly recommend having Michael take engagement pictures- they're great pictures to have without the formal attire of the wedding day and it gives you an opportunity to get to know Michael.and for him to know you.

Michael Chadwick wedding photography

Reviewed on 11/20/2013 Sara K

Michael was wonderful. Of all the vendors we hired for the wedding, he was by far and away the most prompt and clear when communicating to us. He was great about talking to us about our expectations for the pictures, and what pictures we wanted. Plus the photos looked great, and we could see them online in under a month. I'd recommend him to any of my friends and family who need a wedding photographer.

Perfect Wedding

Reviewed on 10/04/2013

When we met Michael prior to the wedding he was very professional and easy going. Having Michael as our photographer completed our wedding day. During the ceremony and photo period we hade fun while taking pictures at multiple locations. Michael was very knowledgeable about great locations and little hidden secrets that make the end results amazing. People often ask about our photographer and our beautiful pictures.

Nothing but good to say

Reviewed on 9/30/2013 hollyann f

Was a very pleasant and stress free component of my wedding. Very pleased with engagement and wedding shots, as was my family

Amazing experience!

Reviewed on 9/27/2013 Emily B

My wedding day was exciting enough just because it was my wedding day, but Mike made the entire day so amazing! He was organized and efficient as well as friendly, and had us all smiling genuine smiles for wonderful photos which we will cherish for years to come! I can't recommend Mike enough!

Thank you for capturing our special day!

Reviewed on 9/24/2013 Stacey G

On behalf of my new husband and myself, I wanted to tell you how thrilled and truly touched we are with the beautiful photos that you took on our wedding day. Not only were you able to capture the expressions on our faces and those around us, we are amazed at the way in which you were able to capture the very essence and emotion of the day as well. By looking through your camera lens and using your wonderful artistic eye, your photographs really paint a picture of our special moments that we will be able to enjoy for years and years to come. I wish you much continued success as you continue to capture and illuminate the special moments of other’s lives as you have done for us. Thank you again for sharing your wonderful talent with us on our wedding day. Whenever we look upon the beautiful moments preserved in your photographs, we will be able to recall and relish in the joy of that very special day. Thank you again!

Send Email