Michael Ricci Photography

Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire

Michael Ricci Photography

Your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life. That is why my goal is to help make the day go as smoothly as possible for you and provide you with photographs that will help you remember the day for the rest of your life. I am going to be there and do whatever I can to make this an incredible day for all my brides. The entire process is just as important as the finished photos hanging on your walls and albums on your bookshelves. That is why my goal is to provide a full service from beginning to end and help you in any ways that I can.

Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement, Trash The Dress

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire (508) 591-0815

Reviewed on 11/10/2017 Jennifer D

Mike did a phenomenal job photographing our wedding. It was a gorgeous day on Mount Wachusett and our wedding was mid-day, so the lighting was a little tricky. Mike found the perfect shots and provided us with a gorgeous spread of ceremony pictures. At the reception he captured... Read More those special moments and facial expressions that everyone loves. Over all Mike was extremely kind and easy to work with and the photos of our most important day came out beautiful. I couldn't be happier with our decision to work with Mike, and I will definitely be using him again for the next big event our our lives. Thank you for everything!