Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Pop, R&B, Rock

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Metro Detroit (586) 468-5829

Reviewed on 3/31/2017 Julie S

"One of the best decisions that we made was having Michael as our DJ for our wedding reception. I have known Michael for many years and I knew he would be perfect for our wedding... and was I right! From the very beginning, Michael acted professionally and of course, he was very... Read More knowledgable. In our first meeting, he walked us through what his role would be and what we could do to make our wedding what we always wanted. Throughout the planning process, Michael was there to answer any and all questions that we had and made sure we had thought of the things that were important to us. He helped to guide us through what are reception would look like. Our reception went smoothly because of Michael! He helped orchestrate everything that day so I didn't have to worry about anything. He played all our requests and his music video selection is totally awesome! Michael kept the party going all night and everyone (and I mean everyone) dancing! He even had Karaoke avalible for some of our guest! I know my wedding was amazing because of him and I can't thank him enough. If you are looking for a DJ look no further. Michael is truly the best DJ around and you can see how much he knows and cares about what he does. He is professional, organized, knowledgable, but most of all, a great guy to work with. "

Reviewed on 3/31/2017 Karen W

I am very satisfied with my experience with Michael Thomas Entertainment. I can't say enough, Michael was awesome! What was a pleasure to work with, friendly, professional, knowledgeable, and most of all he kept our dance floor packed all night long! We received so many... Read More compliments about him and the music videos he played played. I will use them again if I ever need a DJ. I highly recommend Michael Thomas Entertainment for anyone looking for a DJ.