Michael William Florist and Greenhouse

Thorofare, NJ

$ – Inexpensive

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

403 New Street, Thorofare, NJ (856) 848-3945

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Janet P

My daughter was married this past weekend and she selected and worked with Michael, owner of Michael William Florist and Greenhouse, Thorofare Nj. I wanted to say thank you and let you know how much we appreiciate all you did to make make this day so special. Your work of art... Read More with the flowers made her day. I have been to many weddings through the years and I must say the flowers you created for her, the bridal party and the centerpieces for the tables at the venue where breathtaking. You nailed it! Thanks again, Janet..MOB #bestfloristever

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Danielle P

My family and I had the absolute pleasure of working with Michael of Michael William Florist & Greenhouse. I’ve never worked with someone that cared so much about making my day as perfect as possible. He left little touches here and there that I didn’t expect and to say that he... Read More went above and beyond with customer service would be an understatement. Mike is passionate about what he does and you can see it in his work. My favorite personal touch came on the day of the wedding. Michael personally delivered my bouquet, which was exquisitely covered in a delicate hand made wrap. Mike gave me everything I could have asked for. It was the perfect addition to my perfect day.

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 JoEllen G

Where do I start with how THRILLED I am with Michael William Florist? I would give 100 stars if I could!! My wedding was about 2 weeks ago and Michael helped to make it the most BEAUTIFUL occasion. I gave him just a few ideas but he was able to run with them and create far... Read More beyond what I envisioned. He made our ceremony pergola look INCREDIBLE with the very few things I provided to him (and a few of his own things!). I had a strict budget so he repurposed all of my ceremony décor for the reception and it looked great! I gave him some extra things for the reception the day of the wedding. I picked them up while I was out just a few days prior and asked him to incorporate them. He used everything I gave to him, and it was so tastefully done! He also happened to be standing next to me when our wedding cake was brought out and there was major damage to the front of it. He quickly said he would get fresh flowers and cover up the damage so I would have nothing to worry about. I immediately felt relieved and went on with the day. I knew I didn't have to think twice about it because he was there. I am still getting calls and emails from friends and family saying it was the most gorgeous wedding they've ever been to. I couldn't agree with them more! On top of all his talents and professionalism, he is an incredibly friendly guy! He does consultations right in his home, where you'll be greeted by his very sweet Golden Retriever, Toby, and you might be lucky enough to enjoy an awesome conversation with his mom!! If you need flowers for your special event, THIS IS THE PLACE! To Mike and his crew - thank you so much! You guys are great!!

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Olga T

There are simply no words to describe how thrilled we were with our flowers and the entire process of working with Michael for our September wedding – if I could give him 10 starts, I would. I remember first meeting with him about my ideas, worried that what I had in mind would... Read More cost thousands of dollars and be well outside of our modest budget. He not only gave me an estimate that was less than half the cost quoted to me by other florists, he made suggestions for how to improve the look and longevity of our flowers while saving money. His experience and eye for florals was more than I could have asked for, and he did a beautiful job incorporating the colors and design from our ceremony and reception space into our centerpieces, bouquets, and boutonnieres. Not only did he and his team set up the stunning hydrangea arrangements at the start and end of our ceremony aisle, they also went to the trouble of assembling small arrangements to hang on each side of the aisle using ribbons of tulle and ribbon that really pulled it all together. All of the arrangements were just stunning and held up well throughout the day and still looked beautiful at breakfast the following morning. We are still receiving compliments on our wedding! Michael truly went above and beyond all of my expectations and was an absolute joy to work with. He was thoughtful and creative, very responsible to emails and texts, and very flexible when I changed my mind about the look of the floral arrangements after the price estimate as well as the number of centerpieces only a week before the wedding. Our coordinators also commented on how beautiful the flowers were and what a pleasure Michael was to work with, and said that they will be recommending him to all of their future brides. I will also be recommending him EXCLUSIVELY to anyone that ever needs a florist, and hope to work with him again in the future for anytime I need flowers.

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Maya N

My husband and I had our wedding this past Saturday, and I can say that our experience with Michael and his team was absolutely fantastic. When we first met with him, I had only a loose idea of what I wanted for the bouquets, and we none at all for the centerpieces. Using only... Read More an image of a bouquet I had pinned on Pinterest as inspiration, Michael was able to help us to create the perfect look for all of our flowers and decor, which meshed both of our personalities and styles and went perfectly in the venue. He actually made a "dry run" to our venue the week before to make sure he was aware of any construction or other potential delays in getting to our wedding site so that he could account for these time wise. On the day of the wedding, his team hand delivered our bouquets and boutonnieres to the hotel where we were staying, before heading to the venue to set up. They wanted to personally make sure to deliver them to us! The whole experience was absolutely wonderful, the flowers and centerpieces were beautiful - we got numerous compliments, and the value for the quality and service, and the pleasantness of working with Michael and his team, to me is unbeatable. Thank you so much for helping make our special day so perfect!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Brittany P

I dreaded doing flowers because I had no idea what I wanted but Michael sat with me and helped me figure it out and made my wedding a dream come true! Everything was absolutely perfect and he was such a delight to work with! You can't beat his prices and he set everything up for... Read More us. He let us use some decorations at no extra cost. Our bouquets and centerpieces were stunning. He truly went above and beyond for us and I can't thank him enough!! I would recommend him to anyone!!

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Jacqueline S

It was a great experience to work with Michael! He was incredibly helpful in leading up to my wedding and did a beautiful job on my centerpieces and bouquets. My bouquet was absolutely stunning and I received so many compliments on it. He went above and beyond and truly cares... Read More about his clients!

Reviewed on 8/19/2017 Christina B

It was such a pleasure to have worked with Michael! His passion and desire to make every bride's floral dreams come true, no matter the budget, is what sets him apart from the rest. His care and thoughtfulness is truly what made our day special. Not only did he and his team... Read More take care of preparing fresh flowers in way of bouquets, boutonnieres, signature flowers, flower crowns, ceremony chair arrangements and fresh petals, but he also helped decorate the whole space by providing lanterns, chiffon for our gazebo, and cylinder vases complete with lights for our reception tables. I couldn't think of anyone else more deserving of your business than Michael!

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Amanda D

My husband and I recently got married in April and we had the pleasure to work with Michael. From the beginning to the end we had an amazing experience. He's creativity and passion for his job is simply amazing. I was super open for ideas and left it in his hands and there... Read More wasn't a thing I would change everything was absolutely breathtaking. Him and his mother were such a pleasure to work with.. I would highly recommend them.. people are still complimenting me on my flowers and decor And not to mention they made the day that much better to have them with us !

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Robert F

My husband and I were beyond amazed and awed at the work Michael puts into events. For our wedding we had a strict budget to stick to, and thought we would have to compromise and take out something we wanted for our big day. Instead, Michael made our ceremony and reception... Read More floral dreams come true! He put together fairy tale floral arrangements and we have not stopped receiving compliments from guests. Everything was beyond perfect and above & beyond. He charged us half the price of other florists in the area and was super dedicated to getting every single detail right. If you're thinking about how to get all your dream wedding floral wishes look no further then Michael and his dedicated team. Thank you so much Michael !!!!

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Amy L

Michael was a dream come true for this bride. He went above and beyond for my wedding, from all the wonderful fresh flowers he did for me but also helping get candles and lanterns and a bunch of other small details that I couldn't find or think about. He even paired with my mom... Read More to make my sweetheart table a wonderful surprise. For the flowers he made sure he found exactly what I was looking for which was a task in its self because all I gave him was two flower names with very specific colors. The rest of the info I gave was bright colors and I let him run with it. Which was possible the best decision I could have made, was less stressful for me and his choses were outstanding! I couldn't have chosen a better person for the job and the prices were great! I would strongly recommend Michael to anyone that needs a florist or even greenhouse needs. He's a great guy with a lot of knowledge and really great prices.

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Maureen D

Michael William Florist did my son and daughter in laws wedding and did an absolutely amazing job!! The flowers were incredibly beautiful and unique and he is so amazing to work with! He was so accommodating and helpful and went above and beyond to make sure that everything... Read More looked beautiful!! Wonderful Florist!! I highly recommend!!!!!!

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Hannah K

What can I not say about mike huebbsman of Michael William florist! He made my dreams a reality and at the best prices! A bride on a budget, was I and he made it work! He stayed all day on our wedding day and even moved flowers from the pergola onto our sweetheart table at no... Read More extra charge! He even added in the greatest arch ever at no charge! He is truly a visionary and the greatest guy for the job! I would not have wanted any other person to do our flowers and if you as a bride picked him, you would not be sorry you did! By the end of this flower journey he was truly like a family member to me and chris, my husband. He made our day truly the best day ever! I obviously cannot thank him enough. He is the best guy to work with by far. He truly cares about his brides and their families.

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Erika M

We met Michael in February of 2017 and fell in love with him immediately. His personality and then with his ideas for my daughter's wedding were above our expectations. BUT the final product was even more... there are no words for how much he did for us and her wedding. If... Read More you go with Michael you will not be disappointed... in fact you will be overly pleased you won't use another florist ever! Michael we can't thank you enough for all you did!! your the best!

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Victoria D

Michael was great to work with. He did the flowers for my wedding and they were fresh and beautiful. He made the process very easy and the price point was the best I have seen!

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Heather R

Michael did a wonderful job for my wedding. Everyone was talking about how gorgeous my flowers were. He went above and beyond to make sure my day was perfect. He truely cares and you can tell how passionate he is.

Reviewed on 2/25/2017 Adrienne L

If anyone is looking for an affordable Florist for a wedding or anything Michael William should be it! He did a fantastic job at our wedding. He drove to the shore for us with our table numbers and centerpieces, set up the aisle for the ceremony, stayed to help clean that up... Read More transferred centerpieces for the reception, and checked in with us before he left. Everything looked gorgeous with much thanks to Michael. I would recommend him to anyone! Ps. Our flower bouquets were everything I envisioned and more 😊

Reviewed on 1/15/2017 Renee A

AMAZINGLY AWESOME!! Always accessible, easy to reach and willing to work with you. Love love love him !

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Marianne L

I do not know where to begin about this florist. Michael made my vision into a reality. He went ABOVE AND BEYOND to make sure our day was PERFECT. People are still raving about how beautiful our flowers and centerpieces were. He made sure my dad (who is deceased) was... Read More walking down the aisle with me by putting a charm with his picture on my bouquet. I cannot tell you how much i appreciated that. He was VERY affordable. Im not kidding when I say that you WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED. Thank you Michael for EVERYTHING. You will now be my go to florist for life.

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Gina M

Michael did a wonderful job on my wedding! The prices were impeccable! High quality product for a very reasonable price. Michael met with me a few times before wedding to ensure everything was perfect. I am more than pleased with his work and he just knocked it out of the park!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Triana M

I absolutely loved working with Michael! He is great at his job; creative, listens to your vision, and is flexible with changes. He also checked in with me periodically and his dog Tobey is super adorable. The flowers for my bridal party and all the parents were absolutely... Read More beautiful! My bouquet received so many compliments!! I am so grateful for the great prices he has as well because my husband and I were throwing a wedding on a budget, but we didn't have to skim on the quality of our services either. Michael knew exactly what to choose in order to create beautiful bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres and still stay within our budget. I would absolutely recommend him to others!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Chris S

Michael did our wedding flowers and we could not have been more pleased. We were doing the planning from out of town and he came highly recommended. On a visit to NJ a few months before the wedding, we met with him to discuss what we were looking for and showed him a few... Read More pictures of bouquets and centerpieces we liked - we were going for many colors and many textures. In addition, he had great suggestions - all of which we ended up using - for the various boutonnieres and corsages. Afterwards, he was very accessible by email to go over additional details. As for his prices, we had talked to other florists, and Michael definitely provided the best value. On the day of the wedding we were simply blown away. The bouquets were EXACTLY what we were looking for, and were amazing. The centerpieces were colorful, artfully arranged and complemented our venue perfectly. The church flowers were beautiful and colorful. And not only were all the flowers themselves great - Michael delivered to our house, and then set up the church and venue flowers, and all deliveries were at exactly the time he said they would be. Overall, we can't recommend Michael enough. Use him for your flowers!!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Anna B

From the first time we met Michael we knew he was passionate about his trade and we felt very comfortable hiring him as our florist for our wedding. He guided us in selecting beautiful bouquets, boutineers, centerpieces and flowers for the ceremony. Our guests complimented us... Read More on our floral arrangements the entire night. He is hands on throughout the entire process and even sends you detailed notes and pictures of what your bouquets and arrangements will look like. He made our day easier and more beautiful than we could have ever imagined! We highly recommend calling Michael before making any decisions regarding your wedding flowers. Thank you so much for your advice and service!

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Lauren C

Michael did a phenomenal job!! He is truly exceptional and talented!! He made the entire process easy and pleasant from the very beginning to the very end! Everything was gorgeous and perfect- table set up, centerpieces, boutonnière's, and the bouquets. They were all even more... Read More beautiful than I ever could have imagined! He went above and beyond.. You won't find anyone else around that will beat his prices and beautiful work! Very responsive, accommodating and professional. Trust me, this is your guy!

Reviewed on 7/31/2016 Chelsey C

We recently used Michael William Florist and Greenhouse for our wedding. From the moment we first met Michael, I knew we were going to go with him for the flowers for our wedding. He was extremely knowledgeable and helped me make decisions regarding the flowers for the wedding.... Read More He was constantly in touch and I never had to reach out to him. The experience leading up to the wedding was great! On the day of the wedding, I was not disappointed. He delivered the flowers on time and everything was perfect!! He also went above and beyond and helped set up the reception room and ceremony space. His prices were amazing! If you are looking for a florist, no matter the occasion, look no further!