Michael William Florist and Greenhouse

Thorofare, NJ

$ – Inexpensive

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100

403 New Street, Thorofare, NJ (856) 848-3945

Reviewed on 3/06/2018 Dana S

My husband and I used Michael Williams Florist and Greenhouse for our wedding this past February. He was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! Hands down the best! For our first meeting we went over everything in great detail with Michael. We actually spent probably two hours with him. He took... Read More the time to ask us questions about what we wanted and about our day. We showed him examples via Pinterest of what we had in mind and he then put together a slideshow of different ideas and emailed them over to us. If we didn’t like anything or wanted to make changes, he did so right away. My husband and I were on a tight budget and Michael was more than willing to work with us. From our first meeting to our wedding day, Michael was absolutely amazing. I actually texted Michael late the night before our wedding with a change for our ceremony and he responded with no problem almost immediately. What sets Michael apart from other florists is he actually CARES! He wants to make his bride’s as happy as possible and he will do whatever it takes to achieve that. He has such a passion and desire for what he does and it simply shows through his work. Michael is truly a genuine person. My husband and I had full trust in Michael which put our minds at ease. One of our favorite things about Michael was the fact that he hand delivered all of the bridal parties bouquets and boutonnieres directly to us the morning of our wedding. We just thought that was such a personable touch. If you are looking for a florist for your wedding, you will not be disappointed with Michael. He was our favorite vendor from our day and we will be using him in the future for any events. You will not be disappointed with Michael Williams Florist and Greenhouse.

Reviewed on 2/27/2018 Jennifer C

My husband and I used Michael William Florist for our wedding in November. Our family and friends are still raving about the flowers. Prior to our decision to select Michael's business for our floral needs, we set up a meeting with a few other florists. Many were over our budget... Read More or lacked a personal touch we wanted. When we met with Michael he was personable and you could tell he was invested in our wants. Michael came to our home and met with us for our first meeting. He is a huge dog lover and brought treats for our pup! Our initial meeting was lengthy compared to other florists. He wasn't just throwing out a ball park number and telling us to let him know if we wanted to hire hi. He asked us questions we hadn't even thought about at the time and took notes on everything we said. During that initial meeting we were still early in the decision process and had some ideas of how we wanted everything to look for the big day. Michael had me email him flower arrangement ideas and anything else that peaked my interest after he left. About a week later he emailed me custom pictures of what our flowers could look like and labeled the names of all the flowers. I could let him know exactly which flowers I liked and which ones I'd rather not see by name instead of just saying the "pink one or the little one" I really liked this touch, it made sure we were both 100% on the same page with the designs. Leading up to the wedding I ended up changing my color scheme which also changed the flowers. Michael was super accommodating and happy to help me with my new ideas. Even with the changes our price point was very affordable. On the day of our wedding, Michael was one of the first vendors to arrive and start setting up the outside wedding space for the ceremony. He decorated the arch, the walkway, and a special reserved place that were all outside. Inside he decorated with centerpieces and even added fresh flowers to our wedding cake. If you go back a few months you can see a video he posted. It was beautiful! My bouquet was just incredible, he took the photo I gave him and made it even better than I could have hoped. The icing on the cake for me was using part of my Mom's wedding dress to wrap the stems of my flowers. Some of the dress had faded and yellowed since her wedding over 30 years ago but he was able to hide the spots and showcase it's beauty. The bridesmaids bouquets and groomsmen boutonnieres were equally as stunning. I highly recommend Michael William Florist for any wedding or future floral need.

Reviewed on 1/28/2018 Megan V

Michael William Florist is the best around! Our flowers from our wedding are still talked about over a month later. My husband and I had a Christmas wedding on December 23, 2017 and our flowers could not have been more perfect. Michael took so much time and effort making sure... Read More all of our needs were met and that our flowers were nothing short of amazing. I have family asking me where our poinsettias were from because they still look as perfect as they did that day over a month later. Michael gave us beautiful flowers for a very reasonable price and met all of our expectations. Thank you!

Reviewed on 1/24/2018 Nicole N

My husband and I couldn’t be happier that we chose Michael William Florist to design and create our flowers for our special day! From day one, it was clear how passionate Michael is and how dedicated he would be to make our wedding flowers perfect. Michael partnered with us... Read More every step of the way, including embracing all of our Pinterest inspirations which we know can be a difficult task :). Michael and his team (including his sweet mother) designed everything from our bridal party bouquets and boutonnieres to the church ceremony and cocktail tent décor, as well as the reception centerpieces and cake decoration. In particular, Michael created 3 giant floral chandeliers FROM SCRATCH that we hung in our cocktail tent to take the atmosphere to the next level. They were truly works of art! In addition to his talent, one of the best things about working with Michael is his focus on being cost effective – he was able to suggest various ways to save money throughout the planning process, which really helped our overall budget. All in all, the flowers and arrangements that Michael designed were so fresh and beautiful, and looked amazing in our photos! We highly recommend Michael William Florist for your next event!!!

Reviewed on 12/15/2017 Liz S

Michael is absolutely, hands-down the best of the best. He made everything so easy. From creating custom pictures of what our flowers would look like to checking in with us and modifying the flowers based on dress color, he always went above and beyond our expectations. Our... Read More flowers were absolutely stunning! The colors were amazing and the little details Michael added created a beautiful atmosphere. Thank you, Michael, for everything you did to make our wedding day even more magical!

Reviewed on 11/26/2017 Kaileigh Z

Michael did an amazing job for my bridal shower and wedding. He was so easy to work with and really listened to everything to make each little detail perfect! We met several times to discuss flowers and ideas. His arrangements were gorgeous and his prices were reasonable and... Read More fair! I would definitely recommend Michael for any event where you would like beautiful arrangements.

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Randi K

Working with Mike was such a great experience! Mike was a referral from my best friend and he did not disappoint. He takes the time to meet with you to go over details and what you envision for your big day. He was super knowledgeable on the flowers that would be in season and... Read More made great suggestions on how to make the design unique. Another thing that meant a lot to us is that he kept our budget in mind and didn't try to fit us into expensive designs that we couldn't afford. I had a ton of questions along the way and Mike was very responsive. The proposals he creates make you really excited to see your finished product. He also hand delivered our bouquets to us before going to set up the centerpieces- which puts you at ease knowing that the person you planned with, is there setting everything up. I would definitely recommend him to anyone that needs flowers! Thank you Mike and team!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Dana C

I can not say enough amazing things about Michael and his amazing work! He turned my vision for my wedding into a reality. His impeccable communication skills, and his love for his craft truly puts him at the top of his game! His attention to detail and his eye for things that... Read More work just is amazing.

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Janet P

My daughter was married this past weekend and she selected and worked with Michael, owner of Michael William Florist and Greenhouse, Thorofare Nj. I wanted to say thank you and let you know how much we appreiciate all you did to make make this day so special. Your work of art... Read More with the flowers made her day. I have been to many weddings through the years and I must say the flowers you created for her, the bridal party and the centerpieces for the tables at the venue where breathtaking. You nailed it! Thanks again, Janet..MOB #bestfloristever

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Danielle P

My family and I had the absolute pleasure of working with Michael of Michael William Florist & Greenhouse. I’ve never worked with someone that cared so much about making my day as perfect as possible. He left little touches here and there that I didn’t expect and to say that he... Read More went above and beyond with customer service would be an understatement. Mike is passionate about what he does and you can see it in his work. My favorite personal touch came on the day of the wedding. Michael personally delivered my bouquet, which was exquisitely covered in a delicate hand made wrap. Mike gave me everything I could have asked for. It was the perfect addition to my perfect day.

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 JoEllen G

Where do I start with how THRILLED I am with Michael William Florist? I would give 100 stars if I could!! My wedding was about 2 weeks ago and Michael helped to make it the most BEAUTIFUL occasion. I gave him just a few ideas but he was able to run with them and create far... Read More beyond what I envisioned. He made our ceremony pergola look INCREDIBLE with the very few things I provided to him (and a few of his own things!). I had a strict budget so he repurposed all of my ceremony décor for the reception and it looked great! I gave him some extra things for the reception the day of the wedding. I picked them up while I was out just a few days prior and asked him to incorporate them. He used everything I gave to him, and it was so tastefully done! He also happened to be standing next to me when our wedding cake was brought out and there was major damage to the front of it. He quickly said he would get fresh flowers and cover up the damage so I would have nothing to worry about. I immediately felt relieved and went on with the day. I knew I didn't have to think twice about it because he was there. I am still getting calls and emails from friends and family saying it was the most gorgeous wedding they've ever been to. I couldn't agree with them more! On top of all his talents and professionalism, he is an incredibly friendly guy! He does consultations right in his home, where you'll be greeted by his very sweet Golden Retriever, Toby, and you might be lucky enough to enjoy an awesome conversation with his mom!! If you need flowers for your special event, THIS IS THE PLACE! To Mike and his crew - thank you so much! You guys are great!!

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Olga T

There are simply no words to describe how thrilled we were with our flowers and the entire process of working with Michael for our September wedding – if I could give him 10 starts, I would. I remember first meeting with him about my ideas, worried that what I had in mind would... Read More cost thousands of dollars and be well outside of our modest budget. He not only gave me an estimate that was less than half the cost quoted to me by other florists, he made suggestions for how to improve the look and longevity of our flowers while saving money. His experience and eye for florals was more than I could have asked for, and he did a beautiful job incorporating the colors and design from our ceremony and reception space into our centerpieces, bouquets, and boutonnieres. Not only did he and his team set up the stunning hydrangea arrangements at the start and end of our ceremony aisle, they also went to the trouble of assembling small arrangements to hang on each side of the aisle using ribbons of tulle and satin that really pulled it all together. All of the arrangements were just stunning and held up well throughout the day and still looked beautiful at breakfast the following morning. We are still receiving compliments on our wedding! Michael truly went above and beyond all of my expectations and was an absolute joy to work with. He was thoughtful and creative, very responsive to emails and texts, and very flexible when I changed my mind about the look of the floral arrangements as well as the number of centerpieces only a week before the wedding. Our coordinators also commented on how beautiful the flowers were and what a pleasure Michael was to work with, and said that they will be recommending him to all of their future brides. I will also be recommending him EXCLUSIVELY to anyone that ever needs a florist, and hope to work with him again in the future for anytime I need flowers.

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Maya N

My husband and I had our wedding this past Saturday, and I can say that our experience with Michael and his team was absolutely fantastic. When we first met with him, I had only a loose idea of what I wanted for the bouquets, and we none at all for the centerpieces. Using only... Read More an image of a bouquet I had pinned on Pinterest as inspiration, Michael was able to help us to create the perfect look for all of our flowers and decor, which meshed both of our personalities and styles and went perfectly in the venue. He actually made a "dry run" to our venue the week before to make sure he was aware of any construction or other potential delays in getting to our wedding site so that he could account for these time wise. On the day of the wedding, his team hand delivered our bouquets and boutonnieres to the hotel where we were staying, before heading to the venue to set up. They wanted to personally make sure to deliver them to us! The whole experience was absolutely wonderful, the flowers and centerpieces were beautiful - we got numerous compliments, and the value for the quality and service, and the pleasantness of working with Michael and his team, to me is unbeatable. Thank you so much for helping make our special day so perfect!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Brittany P

I dreaded doing flowers because I had no idea what I wanted but Michael sat with me and helped me figure it out and made my wedding a dream come true! Everything was absolutely perfect and he was such a delight to work with! You can't beat his prices and he set everything up for... Read More us. He let us use some decorations at no extra cost. Our bouquets and centerpieces were stunning. He truly went above and beyond for us and I can't thank him enough!! I would recommend him to anyone!!

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Jacqueline S

It was a great experience to work with Michael! He was incredibly helpful in leading up to my wedding and did a beautiful job on my centerpieces and bouquets. My bouquet was absolutely stunning and I received so many compliments on it. He went above and beyond and truly cares... Read More about his clients!

Reviewed on 8/19/2017 Christina B

It was such a pleasure to have worked with Michael! His passion and desire to make every bride's floral dreams come true, no matter the budget, is what sets him apart from the rest. His care and thoughtfulness is truly what made our day special. Not only did he and his team... Read More take care of preparing fresh flowers in way of bouquets, boutonnieres, signature flowers, flower crowns, ceremony chair arrangements and fresh petals, but he also helped decorate the whole space by providing lanterns, chiffon for our gazebo, and cylinder vases complete with lights for our reception tables. I couldn't think of anyone else more deserving of your business than Michael!

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Amanda D

My husband and I recently got married in April and we had the pleasure to work with Michael. From the beginning to the end we had an amazing experience. He's creativity and passion for his job is simply amazing. I was super open for ideas and left it in his hands and there... Read More wasn't a thing I would change everything was absolutely breathtaking. Him and his mother were such a pleasure to work with.. I would highly recommend them.. people are still complimenting me on my flowers and decor And not to mention they made the day that much better to have them with us !

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Robert F

My husband and I were beyond amazed and awed at the work Michael puts into events. For our wedding we had a strict budget to stick to, and thought we would have to compromise and take out something we wanted for our big day. Instead, Michael made our ceremony and reception... Read More floral dreams come true! He put together fairy tale floral arrangements and we have not stopped receiving compliments from guests. Everything was beyond perfect and above & beyond. He charged us half the price of other florists in the area and was super dedicated to getting every single detail right. If you're thinking about how to get all your dream wedding floral wishes look no further then Michael and his dedicated team. Thank you so much Michael !!!!

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Amy L

Michael was a dream come true for this bride. He went above and beyond for my wedding, from all the wonderful fresh flowers he did for me but also helping get candles and lanterns and a bunch of other small details that I couldn't find or think about. He even paired with my mom... Read More to make my sweetheart table a wonderful surprise. For the flowers he made sure he found exactly what I was looking for which was a task in its self because all I gave him was two flower names with very specific colors. The rest of the info I gave was bright colors and I let him run with it. Which was possible the best decision I could have made, was less stressful for me and his choses were outstanding! I couldn't have chosen a better person for the job and the prices were great! I would strongly recommend Michael to anyone that needs a florist or even greenhouse needs. He's a great guy with a lot of knowledge and really great prices.

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Maureen D

Michael William Florist did my son and daughter in laws wedding and did an absolutely amazing job!! The flowers were incredibly beautiful and unique and he is so amazing to work with! He was so accommodating and helpful and went above and beyond to make sure that everything... Read More looked beautiful!! Wonderful Florist!! I highly recommend!!!!!!

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Hannah K

What can I not say about mike huebbsman of Michael William florist! He made my dreams a reality and at the best prices! A bride on a budget, was I and he made it work! He stayed all day on our wedding day and even moved flowers from the pergola onto our sweetheart table at no... Read More extra charge! He even added in the greatest arch ever at no charge! He is truly a visionary and the greatest guy for the job! I would not have wanted any other person to do our flowers and if you as a bride picked him, you would not be sorry you did! By the end of this flower journey he was truly like a family member to me and chris, my husband. He made our day truly the best day ever! I obviously cannot thank him enough. He is the best guy to work with by far. He truly cares about his brides and their families.

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Erika M

We met Michael in February of 2017 and fell in love with him immediately. His personality and then with his ideas for my daughter's wedding were above our expectations. BUT the final product was even more... there are no words for how much he did for us and her wedding. If... Read More you go with Michael you will not be disappointed... in fact you will be overly pleased you won't use another florist ever! Michael we can't thank you enough for all you did!! your the best!

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Victoria D

Michael was great to work with. He did the flowers for my wedding and they were fresh and beautiful. He made the process very easy and the price point was the best I have seen!

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Heather R

Michael did a wonderful job for my wedding. Everyone was talking about how gorgeous my flowers were. He went above and beyond to make sure my day was perfect. He truely cares and you can tell how passionate he is.

Reviewed on 2/25/2017 Adrienne L

If anyone is looking for an affordable Florist for a wedding or anything Michael William should be it! He did a fantastic job at our wedding. He drove to the shore for us with our table numbers and centerpieces, set up the aisle for the ceremony, stayed to help clean that up... Read More transferred centerpieces for the reception, and checked in with us before he left. Everything looked gorgeous with much thanks to Michael. I would recommend him to anyone! Ps. Our flower bouquets were everything I envisioned and more 😊