Michele Conde Photography: Creative, Romantic, Timeless

Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, CT, New England

Creatively Documenting Your Romantic Love Story

This is such an exciting time in your life and, trust me, I know all too well how fast it goes by! Not only do you  deserve beautiful images, you also deserve an amazing photographic experience. I am deeply committed to creating romantic, authentic, creative images that tell the story of your love, and to giving you the best wedding photography experience possible. I know how much my personality can set the tone for not only your wedding day but your whole wedding planning process; and I’m dedicated to do as much as I can to make sure things go smoothly for you and give you a fun, relaxed experience from start to finish. For more information on my style visit www.micheleconde.com . I look forward to hearing all about you and your big day! Michele

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100
340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100

Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, CT, New England (617) 233-3960
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Erika S

I feel the words I put together here will be of no comparison to quality and dedication that Michele provided my husband and I. My husband and I (from California) decided to have an intimate ceremony, sort of an elopement in Boston with an extremely short 2 month... Read More engagement therefore we had to make wedding decisions rather quickly. After researching photographers local to Boston we immediately felt a strong connection and draw towards Michele. I received a prompt and very informative response from Michele upon inquiry. In addition to all the photography details she went above and beyond and provided us with recommendations for florists, hair stylist, and makeup artists as she knew our time was flying by. On the day we finally met her, our wedding day, my husband and I felt so comfortable as if we had known her for years! Michele never made us feel nervous nor stressed allowing for us to maximize the most intimate and private moments of our ceremony. In addition to accommodating to our wants and needs she had so many breathtaking recommendations for photos making our experience so much fun and interesting. This was one of the most important decisions for us as we wanted to capture the special moments of our day to take home to all our of friends and family that were not there with us and most importantly to reminisce on in years to come. Our photos are extraordinary and prove her expertise and talent are by far top notch. Michele truly is a one of a kind and the best of the best!! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts. Erika & Johnny

Absolutely amazing !

Reviewed on 10/23/2014 Heather A

Michele is a fabulous person to work with! I was married about 5 months ago, and only have incredible things to say. She is a wonderful photographer and truly takes the time to get to know the couples that she works with. From start to finish, she has been incredibly responsive... Read More and her work is AMAZING. My husband works in a similar industry, so selecting a photographer was incredibly difficult (we contacted over 50)...but Michele exceeded every expectation. The turnaround time on both our engagement and wedding photos was far better than any of our recently married friends, and the quality of the photos is AMAZING. We love each and every one and would recommend Michele to anyone looking for a photographer! We will definitely be back for some family shoots - MUCH later down the road :)!

Everything Happens For a Reason

Reviewed on 10/12/2014 Dana W

Michele is absolutely amazing and I am so glad that we found her to be our photographer! We had actually booked someone else when we first got engaged about 1 1/2 years prior to our wedding and 2 months before the wedding, said photographer backed out negating our entire... Read More contract and leaving us with nothing to work off of and very little time to find a replacement. I was heartbroken knowing that 2 months to the wedding left us very little time to find someone else who wasn't already booked and who was good enough for my Type A personality (haha) and mindset that pictures are the most important thing to capture parts of your day that you aren't going to remember. I spent the next 2-3 days just networking with what seems like every photographer out there. Everyone pitched in to help me out by posting in private photography forums on Facebook to help get my story out there quicker and that is how I came across Michele. After days of looking at portfolios and not seeing anything that I felt connected with, Michele had reached out to me to discuss her options to help me out. After viewing her work and feeling like this was definitely a silver lining, we booked with her. She gave us a comparable package to what we were getting before, she met with us to go over all of the details, gave us an in depth timeline for the day to make sure that everything went smoothly, and kept in constant contact prior to the wedding. Words cannot express how much we love Michele. She is very professional and captures all of the great moments of your special day seamlessly. She had our blog, online gallery and a REALLY nice video of pictures done for us in less than a week after our wedding! She is so much fun to work with and I am DEFINITELY glad that our first photographer backed out on us because there is no way that he would have came close to doing everything that Michele accomplished. Everything happens for a reason.

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Zack F

Michele was incredible to work with, we would recommend her to anyone. Our wedding photos turned out absolutely beautiful, she was so responsive and professional, and took the time to really get to know us. It was raining the majority of our wedding day and the sense of calm... Read More and creativity Michele displayed during that time was remarkable. The entire wedding party loved her and her work truly speaks for itself -- rain or shine. Thanks again Michele! One of the best vendors we worked with throughout the entire process. We wish you the best, thank you for capturing our day so perfectly, and we hope to see you at one of our friend's weddings in the near future! Zack & Kate -- 10/14/17

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Lauren F

Michele and her assistant were so great on our wedding day - and our pictures are absolutely gorgeous. We were referred to Michele by another photographer and I am so happy they did so. It was important for my husband and I to have someone with the right energy and same vision... Read More for what we wanted in photos for our special day - and she was just that! We also had a GIANT wedding party, and she was able to capture all of us and keep everyone focused. I would recommend Michele to all oh my friends getting married in the future!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Kathy B

We could not have asked for a better photographer to work with than Michele! From her professionalism to her positive spirit, she was an absolute pleasure to work with. Michele came out to our house last year to take our engagement photos and we had the best time with her and... Read More instantly felt at ease- and the photos were amazing! On the day of the wedding, Michele was a familiar face who helped to make sure everything ran smoothly. You could tell she was in the zone but also wanted to make sure that me and my bridesmaids were feeling comfortable. My husband and I then had an awesome time with her and Briantaking our photos during the cocktail hour. I felt like we were in great hands with Michele which made for one less thing to have to think about on the wedding day. We can't thank you enough Michele!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Michelle P

It was a wonderful experience working with Michele. She is amazingly talented; her photos speak for themselves. Even more than stunning photos, Michele really truly cares about you, your day and capturing all the special moments. She has such a great upbeat, enthusiastic... Read More personality, you can't help but smile when you're around her. Michele is organized, knows exactly what shes doing (trust her!) and goes the extra mile to make each photo just right. I highly highly recommend Michele!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Kate A

Michele was awesome!! She was so kind and made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera. She was great to work with, professional, prompt, attentive, and fun! She was 100% unobtrusive during the ceremony (no one saw her) but the pictures she got were priceless. I had... Read More to narrow down to 70ish photos for the album and it took weeks to choose because all the photos were so wonderful. I would recommend Michele to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Amy K

From the first time my husband and I saw Michele's work online, we knew she was someone we wanted to work with. Our experience with Michele was absolutely AMAZING! From our engagement photos to our incredible wedding photos, Michele's work is phenomenal! Not only are her photos... Read More great, but I knew from the first time I met her that she was someone I would want with me on my big day. She made my husband and I feel so comfortable and special..Her attention to detail makes her one of a kind!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Amanda P

I can't give Michelle enough praise for all the amazing work she did for us! From the beginning she was always timely to respond to correspondence, and has a fast turnaround time for photos without skimping on quality. She has a creative, romantic eye and the ability to really... Read More capture the love and personalities of the couples she works with. Michele always presented herself as professional and enthusiastic about her work and made everything so seamless for us. She provided us with photos that went way beyond any expectations I had and would highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Carly D

We don't even know where to start! From the moment we spoke with Michele I knew she was the photographer we needed for our special day. I do photography myself and knew this was an important aspect of our wedding that I wanted to be amazing. Michele delivered nothing but the... Read More most beautifully stunning images from every moment of our day. We are still receiving compliments on our wedding photos! I couldn't imagine working with anyone else for a wedding she is extremely organized, creative, and makes everyone feel comfortable in the process of documenting the entire day. She also worked well with all of our other vendors making it the most seamless process ever. We could go on and on about all of the amazing talents Michele has brought to our wedding day and now we have the most beautiful photos to hang on our walls to remember how special our day was! If you are looking for an amazing wedding photographer look no further. Michele is your best bet!

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Anh P

From beginning to end, Michele was nothing short of amazing. She is fun loving, creative, and under pressure- she still gets the job done flawlessly. The most important part to me as a bride was that I felt at ease working with her and never once had any concerns. I highly... Read More recommend, she does not disappoint!

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 L F

I can not give Michele enough praise for the amazing pictures she took at our wedding. I knew she would not disappoint, as i first saw her work from a friends wedding album and so i can attest to the fact that she is very consistent and what you see is really what you will get.... Read More If not better! She is very organized and takes the time to listen to what you are looking for in your pictures. She was also very flexible in working with us to find the right package that fit our budget. After our wedding, i couldn't believe how fast we were able to view our album!! It was actually less time than she said we should expect. I don't know any other photographer that does that!! Her style is romantic and soft, and her pictures have a sort of glow to them that really make them shine. I am so glad we went with Michele Conde Photography and I am so happy we have these beautiful pictures to look back at throughout the years! Thank you Michele for everything!!

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Karen

Book Michele as your photographer and you'll be very happy you did! Michele was an absolute pleasure to work with from day 1. She's the real deal - takes BEAUTIFUL photos, is professional, organized, and a great communicator. We met her for the first time on our wedding day and... Read More she was so easy to work with and made the photoshoot a fun time. Go book Michele now! She has our vote 100x over. Thanks again!

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Alysia M

To start, if I could give six stars for this review, I would! Working with Michele was such an amazing experience from the beginning of our wedding planning, through to the conclusion of the reception. The ease we felt in preparation of the big day, and the comfortable flow of... Read More the actual day, truly captured the professionalism that Michele will bring to your table. We felt fully prepared for what we had in store and Michele brought the schedule of events to life and was fun and easy to work with and our entire bridal party agreed. It was an absolute perfect day and it was showcased in the ridiculously outstanding photo's. I was so blown away by how gorgeous they all came out and how incredible everyone looked as did the environment. The photos were so impressive and were adored by our family & friends. Your wedding day is one that you want someone that you truly feel comfortable with and trust to capture all of the personal details. We worked with Michele prior to the big day on what our priorities were, and she & Amanda made it a point to manage our requests and they nailed it. It was such a treat to go through our photos and re-live all of the wonderful moments. The photos truly captured all of the love that was with us between our family, bridal party and friends. It was such a fun day and we are so fortunate that we have these photos available to remind us of it. Thank you Michele!

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Caryn B

We cannot say enough wonderful things about Michele and Amanda! We had such an amazing experience working with them. They both arrived early on the wedding day and were so enthusiastic about capturing all the details and special moments throughout the day. They both made it easy... Read More and fun to smile for the camera all day long. We received our wedding photos back in record time! The photos were absolutely gorgeous and we will treasure them for years to come. We highly recommend Michele- don't hesitate to hire her and her team for your day!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Alena T

Do yourself an favor at hire Michele to photograph your wedding! She is absolutely amazing. From my first meeting with her, I knew she was organized, very responsive and flexible and SO passionate about her work. She helped me work through (numerous reiterations of) my wedding... Read More day timeline and because of her, the day ran very smoothly. She was a calming presence and made sure to capture all the right mix of traditional shots and fun candids. When I got my photos back, I was even happier than I thought I would be- they are stunning! The colors and editing of the pictures themselves are beautiful, but, aside from that, she truly did capture the essence of the day in every single picture. Thank you Michele!!!

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Betsy and Andy J

From the Bride: Michele was so wonderful to work with. I had a very clear vision for what I wanted both our engagement session and wedding photography to look like. Michele was so accommodating. She listened to what I wanted, offered her feedback and suggestions in a very... Read More helpful way, and really worked with me to achieve the photos that I wanted. She even met with us to walk through our venue, which was new for her, so that we could talk through everything we wanted. When we received our photos from her, I couldn't believe how perfect they turned out. She took my vision, gave me everything I wanted, and even more! On the day of our wedding, I felt so relaxed having her around. She is so personable with you that it really didn't even feel like someone was taking our picture! From the Groom: Michele is a true professional. She knows how to make both the bride AND the groom look great in photos. She was exceptional at helping me relax in our photo shoot, which was important for me and for any guys like me that do not genuinely like to have their photo taken. On the day of, Michelle seemed to be everywhere yet invisible in an excellent way. By this I mean she took so many wonderful photos and yet was never the center of our attention. My family can be a bit unruly yet she was able to get everyone to behave to take a family photo of more than 30 guests. Michelle treated us like family, she was reliable, and most importantly, she exceeded every expectation I had for what a photographer could capture on that day, all the laughs, tears, and crazy cousin dance moves. You are lucky to have her as a wedding photographer.

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Vicky O

We could not be happier or more grateful that we chose to work with Michele to document such an important day in our lives. Her beautiful work speaks for itself. From the surprise "welcome" package we received in the mail, to the care and thought Michele put into planning our... Read More engagement pictures (which we wanted to time just right for fall foliage!), we knew we had made the right choice with Michele from the very start and we have never doubted that. Michele's great attention to detail, ability to listen to and incorporate our "vision" while also sharing her expertise, her excellent communication and accountability, and upbeat, sincere enthusiasm for this special time in our lives were what set her apart from the rest. As we continue to look at our photographs post-wedding, we have been continually amazed at the emotion Michele was able to capture in each shot, and we know we will always be able to relive the moments of the day in her extraordinary work. We are so happy we had Michele on our side through it all. Such a wonderful and memorable experience!!! Highly recommend! Thank you, Michele!

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Mary J

My fiancé and I booked our engagement session with Michele and we left feeling like she truly captured us as a couple. Words cannot describe the quality and dedication of Michele's work. In a couple of words, Michele is a fun, flexible, communicative, creative, professional, and... Read More dedicated photographer. But she is much more than just those things. If she was available for our date, she would be undoubtably our first and only choice because of the overwhelming positive experience we had. We are truly grateful for her and will recommend her to anyone and everyone looking for a photographer.

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Cara M

Michele is extremely easy to work with! She has a perfect balance of professionalism and fun! From meeting her two years ago for my first meeting to last week when she personally dropped off my wedding album I have been impressed with her creativity and personality. Both my... Read More husband and myself agree that she is our favorite person we worked with throughout our wedding planning. I hope all my friends and family get engaged soon so they can call her and see how amazing she is!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Katherine S

Words cannot describe how blessed we were to find Michele for our Fall Wedding! Photography was THE most important vendor for me during the wedding planning process, and I'm SO happy she was available! From the moment we met her, I knew she was the one! Michele is not only an... Read More amazing photographer but has turned into friend, she is reliable, professional, and is serious about giving you what you want!Michele listened to what my vision was ( I wanted candid photos and just photos that when I look back at them 10, 20, 30 years from now- I'll be able to feel the same feelings and emotions as I did on my wedding day)and captured every moment seamlessly! She made us feel at ease, gave great direction and worked efficiently! Needless to say our engagement and wedding photos are STUNNING! We get SO many compliments on them and I tear every time I look at them! I truly feel that Michele is a master of her craft, honestly, just look at her photos- BEST DECISION EVER!

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Colleen C

What can we say? Michele was absolutely phenomenal. She was so easy to work with and such a pleasure to have as part of our big day!!! Michele and her second shooter took stunning pictures and kept us relaxed and on schedule all day. She had a list of shots that we requested... Read More but after that you really wouldn't even know she was there, her photos are unobtrusive and natural. Michele is such a joy to work with and we would recommend her a million times over; we really can't say enough!!!!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Mackenzie W

Michele was incredible to work with! Having a great photographer was a huge priority for me and she of course won me over with her amazing portfolio but really set herself apart with our first phone meeting. She was so dedicated to learning about me and my now husband and was... Read More interested and invested in helping me create my vision from the very beginning. Her attention to detail was beyond compare and since I was planning my wedding from across the country (San Diego) words cannot even express how assuring it was to always be able to get into contact with her. She made herself available to answer any questions that I had and even went above and beyond and helped me find my hair and makeup person that I used and loved. She made my planning so much less stressful and I felt confident with my most precious photos in her hands. I recently received my photos and they came out greater than I could have expected. She did an outstanding job capturing the day that my only big problem is figuring out my favorites because I absolutely love them all. There are simply no words to describe the amazing job she did, all I know is she surpassed every expectation I had and was a complete pleasure to work with.

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 C B

Michele is incredible at what she does! She did a truly amazing job at capturing all the moments of my wedding. I am totally obsessed with my pictures and I couldn't be happier.

Michele Conde

Hi there! I’m Michele, and I’m so excited that you found me! There are so many things that I absolutely adore about weddings… from the love between my couples to all the pretty details to the fact that I can take split second moments and turn them into beautiful memories that will last a lifetime. I am deeply committed to not only creating beautiful images that tell the story of your love, but to also giving you the best wedding photography experience possible. So let's connect to see how I can best create these memories for you! I look forward to hearing all about you and your wedding!