Michele Conde Photography: Creative, Romantic, Timeless

Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, CT, New England

Creatively Documenting Your Romantic Love Story

This is such an exciting time in your life and, trust me, I know all too well how fast it goes by! Not only do you  deserve beautiful images, you also deserve an amazing photographic experience. I am deeply committed to creating romantic, authentic, creative images that tell the story of your love, and to giving you the best wedding photography experience possible. I know how much my personality can set the tone for not only your wedding day but your whole wedding planning process; and I’m dedicated to do as much as I can to make sure things go smoothly for you and give you a fun, relaxed experience from start to finish. For more information on my style visit www.micheleconde.com . I look forward to hearing all about you and your big day! Michele

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, CT, New England (617) 233-3960
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Erika S

I feel the words I put together here will be of no comparison to quality and dedication that Michele provided my husband and I. My husband and I (from California) decided to have an intimate ceremony, sort of an elopement in Boston with an extremely short 2 month... Read More engagement therefore we had to make wedding decisions rather quickly. After researching photographers local to Boston we immediately felt a strong connection and draw towards Michele. I received a prompt and very informative response from Michele upon inquiry. In addition to all the photography details she went above and beyond and provided us with recommendations for florists, hair stylist, and makeup artists as she knew our time was flying by. On the day we finally met her, our wedding day, my husband and I felt so comfortable as if we had known her for years! Michele never made us feel nervous nor stressed allowing for us to maximize the most intimate and private moments of our ceremony. In addition to accommodating to our wants and needs she had so many breathtaking recommendations for photos making our experience so much fun and interesting. This was one of the most important decisions for us as we wanted to capture the special moments of our day to take home to all our of friends and family that were not there with us and most importantly to reminisce on in years to come. Our photos are extraordinary and prove her expertise and talent are by far top notch. Michele truly is a one of a kind and the best of the best!! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts. Erika & Johnny

Absolutely amazing !

Reviewed on 10/23/2014 Heather A

Michele is a fabulous person to work with! I was married about 5 months ago, and only have incredible things to say. She is a wonderful photographer and truly takes the time to get to know the couples that she works with. From start to finish, she has been incredibly responsive... Read More and her work is AMAZING. My husband works in a similar industry, so selecting a photographer was incredibly difficult (we contacted over 50)...but Michele exceeded every expectation. The turnaround time on both our engagement and wedding photos was far better than any of our recently married friends, and the quality of the photos is AMAZING. We love each and every one and would recommend Michele to anyone looking for a photographer! We will definitely be back for some family shoots - MUCH later down the road :)!

Everything Happens For a Reason

Reviewed on 10/12/2014 Dana W

Michele is absolutely amazing and I am so glad that we found her to be our photographer! We had actually booked someone else when we first got engaged about 1 1/2 years prior to our wedding and 2 months before the wedding, said photographer backed out negating our entire... Read More contract and leaving us with nothing to work off of and very little time to find a replacement. I was heartbroken knowing that 2 months to the wedding left us very little time to find someone else who wasn't already booked and who was good enough for my Type A personality (haha) and mindset that pictures are the most important thing to capture parts of your day that you aren't going to remember. I spent the next 2-3 days just networking with what seems like every photographer out there. Everyone pitched in to help me out by posting in private photography forums on Facebook to help get my story out there quicker and that is how I came across Michele. After days of looking at portfolios and not seeing anything that I felt connected with, Michele had reached out to me to discuss her options to help me out. After viewing her work and feeling like this was definitely a silver lining, we booked with her. She gave us a comparable package to what we were getting before, she met with us to go over all of the details, gave us an in depth timeline for the day to make sure that everything went smoothly, and kept in constant contact prior to the wedding. Words cannot express how much we love Michele. She is very professional and captures all of the great moments of your special day seamlessly. She had our blog, online gallery and a REALLY nice video of pictures done for us in less than a week after our wedding! She is so much fun to work with and I am DEFINITELY glad that our first photographer backed out on us because there is no way that he would have came close to doing everything that Michele accomplished. Everything happens for a reason.

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Betsy and Andy J

From the Bride: Michele was so wonderful to work with. I had a very clear vision for what I wanted both our engagement session and wedding photography to look like. Michele was so accommodating. She listened to what I wanted, offered her feedback and suggestions in a very... Read More helpful way, and really worked with me to achieve the photos that I wanted. She even met with us to walk through our venue, which was new for her, so that we could talk through everything we wanted. When we received our photos from her, I couldn't believe how perfect they turned out. She took my vision, gave me everything I wanted, and even more! On the day of our wedding, I felt so relaxed having her around. She is so personable with you that it really didn't even feel like someone was taking our picture! From the Groom: Michele is a true professional. She knows how to make both the bride AND the groom look great in photos. She was exceptional at helping me relax in our photo shoot, which was important for me and for any guys like me that do not genuinely like to have their photo taken. On the day of, Michelle seemed to be everywhere yet invisible in an excellent way. By this I mean she took so many wonderful photos and yet was never the center of our attention. My family can be a bit unruly yet she was able to get everyone to behave to take a family photo of more than 30 guests. Michelle treated us like family, she was reliable, and most importantly, she exceeded every expectation I had for what a photographer could capture on that day, all the laughs, tears, and crazy cousin dance moves. You are lucky to have her as a wedding photographer.

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Vicky O

We could not be happier or more grateful that we chose to work with Michele to document such an important day in our lives. Her beautiful work speaks for itself. From the surprise "welcome" package we received in the mail, to the care and thought Michele put into planning our... Read More engagement pictures (which we wanted to time just right for fall foliage!), we knew we had made the right choice with Michele from the very start and we have never doubted that. Michele's great attention to detail, ability to listen to and incorporate our "vision" while also sharing her expertise, her excellent communication and accountability, and upbeat, sincere enthusiasm for this special time in our lives were what set her apart from the rest. As we continue to look at our photographs post-wedding, we have been continually amazed at the emotion Michele was able to capture in each shot, and we know we will always be able to relive the moments of the day in her extraordinary work. We are so happy we had Michele on our side through it all. Such a wonderful and memorable experience!!! Highly recommend! Thank you, Michele!

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Mary J

My fiancé and I booked our engagement session with Michele and we left feeling like she truly captured us as a couple. Words cannot describe the quality and dedication of Michele's work. In a couple of words, Michele is a fun, flexible, communicative, creative, professional, and... Read More dedicated photographer. But she is much more than just those things. If she was available for our date, she would be undoubtably our first and only choice because of the overwhelming positive experience we had. We are truly grateful for her and will recommend her to anyone and everyone looking for a photographer.

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Cara M

Michele is extremely easy to work with! She has a perfect balance of professionalism and fun! From meeting her two years ago for my first meeting to last week when she personally dropped off my wedding album I have been impressed with her creativity and personality. Both my... Read More husband and myself agree that she is our favorite person we worked with throughout our wedding planning. I hope all my friends and family get engaged soon so they can call her and see how amazing she is!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Katherine S

Words cannot describe how blessed we were to find Michele for our Fall Wedding! Photography was THE most important vendor for me during the wedding planning process, and I'm SO happy she was available! From the moment we met her, I knew she was the one! Michele is not only an... Read More amazing photographer but has turned into friend, she is reliable, professional, and is serious about giving you what you want!Michele listened to what my vision was ( I wanted candid photos and just photos that when I look back at them 10, 20, 30 years from now- I'll be able to feel the same feelings and emotions as I did on my wedding day)and captured every moment seamlessly! She made us feel at ease, gave great direction and worked efficiently! Needless to say our engagement and wedding photos are STUNNING! We get SO many compliments on them and I tear every time I look at them! I truly feel that Michele is a master of her craft, honestly, just look at her photos- BEST DECISION EVER!

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Colleen C

What can we say? Michele was absolutely phenomenal. She was so easy to work with and such a pleasure to have as part of our big day!!! Michele and her second shooter took stunning pictures and kept us relaxed and on schedule all day. She had a list of shots that we requested... Read More but after that you really wouldn't even know she was there, her photos are unobtrusive and natural. Michele is such a joy to work with and we would recommend her a million times over; we really can't say enough!!!!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Mackenzie W

Michele was incredible to work with! Having a great photographer was a huge priority for me and she of course won me over with her amazing portfolio but really set herself apart with our first phone meeting. She was so dedicated to learning about me and my now husband and was... Read More interested and invested in helping me create my vision from the very beginning. Her attention to detail was beyond compare and since I was planning my wedding from across the country (San Diego) words cannot even express how assuring it was to always be able to get into contact with her. She made herself available to answer any questions that I had and even went above and beyond and helped me find my hair and makeup person that I used and loved. She made my planning so much less stressful and I felt confident with my most precious photos in her hands. I recently received my photos and they came out greater than I could have expected. She did an outstanding job capturing the day that my only big problem is figuring out my favorites because I absolutely love them all. There are simply no words to describe the amazing job she did, all I know is she surpassed every expectation I had and was a complete pleasure to work with.

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 C B

Michele is incredible at what she does! She did a truly amazing job at capturing all the moments of my wedding. I am totally obsessed with my pictures and I couldn't be happier.

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Gina G

Truly outstanding! 4/29/16 It is hard to put into words the amazing experience I had working with Michele Conde. My wedding was captured in all its beauty with Michele selecting each magical moment, finding love in every frame. From the discussions of my engagement session and... Read More making it come to life in the gardens of Central Park, to the attention to detail on the day and the energy and enthusiasm she infused into our celebration, she is committed to excellence. She made sure my husband and I felt we covered everything. You will not find a more talented, passionate and determined photography who will preserve the memories of this most important day in your life. The joy she shares in celebrating your wedding and the care and calm she brings to your day is incomparable.

Reviewed on 9/24/2016 Lisa C

My husband and I had a really great experience working with Michele for both our engagement and wedding photography! She was quick to get back to me when I contacted her and was willing to talk through the different photo options to create a photography package that worked for... Read More us. She also helped me create my wedding day timeline so I knew exactly when things should be happening and she even reached out to my venue when questions about timing arose. One thing I especially loved about working with Michele was her organization and attention to detail. She made sure we discussed all the different types of pictures and group shots that I wanted taken at the wedding and on the wedding day, because it was all organized ahead of time, she breezed through it, taking great pictures, while still allowing my husband and I to enjoy most of our cocktail hour! Throughout the wedding ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception, I don't remember seeing Michele very much or being photographed, but looking through the pictures (conveniently all put on a USB), she was clearly everywhere and captured so many candid and memorable moments. Following the wedding we worked with her to put together our album and she did a great job of honoring our requests to include certain pictures and making edits to ensure we were happy with the final product. I would definitely recommend Michele if you are looking for a friendly and professional wedding photographer!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Emily F

Michele is absolutely amazing! She is heart warming, professional, and very diligent. From the moment we met at our engagement session it was as if we had known each other for years, that is how comfortable she makes you feel. Her photography skills are top notch, and her timely... Read More photo delivery is impressive. Michele was very adamant about creating a list of photos we wanted taken and worked with us on a day of timeline that she stuck to very closely; I was so happy for that because there is not a single photo I wish we had and our day went by perfectly. We have so many beautiful photos from our wedding, different views, candids, dancing and so on (she was very stealthy)--all better than I could have ever expected! I highly recommend Michele Conde Photography, she and her work are amazing, you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Erin D

Michele was one of my favorite people to work with during the wedding planning process and on our wedding day. Her photography style and her photos are beautifully captured and truly depict the moment, the sentiment, the story. In addition to her photography, she is so calm,... Read More cool and collected that she makes you feel totally comfortable and at ease which is something that was so appreciated during this whirlwind of a time for me. Whether it was during picture-taking, planning the wedding day photos or handling a rowdy bunch of groomsmen - Michele remained the constant calm. She made me feel relaxed and allowed me to have fun & enjoy taking photos. Michele was also very organized throughout the process which was another reason she kept me calm. On the day of the wedding, this allowed us to not miss anything that we deemed important to capture, again, while being able to fully enjoy ourselves knowing that Michele had things covered. I highly recommend Michele Conde for any photo shoots - I hope to work with her again someday for another big life event!

Reviewed on 8/28/2016 Caitlin N

Michele did an amazing job with our wedding photos! She was so easy to work with and made us very comfortable when it came to taking formal pictures. She was a lot of fun to work with and had everything under control so we didn't have to worry about a thing on the day of the... Read More wedding. Our photos came out beautifully and we couldn't be happier. She is incredibly talented and has an eye for what makes a beautiful picture.

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Courtney B

Hiring Michele was one of the best wedding planning decisions we made. When we met her for our engagement session, I immediately knew we would enjoy her friendly demeanor and wit. She was extremely accommodating, detailed and thoughtful in capturing our special day. I cannot... Read More say enough good things about her creativity, enthusiasm and professionalism. We have had SO many compliments on our photographs and I look forward to taking a peak at them every so often for years to come. Michele is absolutely the best value as far as local wedding photographers as I had done my research and was referred to her by a friend who had also checked out over 50 photog's prices. She is the BEST!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Morgan D

Michele is an amazing person to work with. She was extremely responsive and helpful from the moment I first reached out to her. She was very flexible throughout the process with us and had a ton of knowledge, tips, and suggestions to offer. She truly tailors to each individual... Read More couple to make sure you are satisfied. We could not have been happier with the quality of our engagement and wedding photos and Michele has an unbelievable turn around time as well!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Nicole S

Michele was nothing short of a dream to work with! From our very first meeting with her, we knew she was the one. Our pictures came out perfect! She caught so many little perfect, sweet, and funny moments. We could not be happier with the outcome! Not to mention how professional... Read More she was. She caught all of the right lighting and even calmed me from a couple mini bridezilla moments! Some of the poses that felt the most awkward doing at the time, turned out to be the best pictures! She sure knows her stuff. She kept up communication with us throughout the entire planning process, as well as the day of. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/16/2015

My husband and I hired Michele to do our wedding and engagement photos about 4 months ago. She is amazing! Throughout the entire process, Michele was organized, creative, friendly, and always professional. She was so easy to work with, and her advice displayed her wealth of... Read More knowledge and expertise in her field. Michele has the unique ability to make the bride and groom feel calm on their wedding day, as well as the days leading up to it! Michele was able to capture beautiful photos that we will cherish forever. Her work is outstanding, and I highly recommend her as a wedding photographer.

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Jenna W

Michele was amazing through our entire wedding process. My husband and I live out of state and she worked around our schedule to meet us in person prior to the big day. She is organized, a great communicator, and just a delightful person to work with. When looking for a wedding... Read More photographer we decided on Michele simply because of her attention to detail, natural look of the photos, and her personal statement as to why she does this for a living. On the day of the wedding Michele interacting in such a fun way. She was able to capture incredible photos with our rather wild wedding parties and family members. She made the experience enjoyable. Looking back at our photos has brought such joy and vivid memories of the day. I HIGHLY recommend Michele as a wedding photographer.

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Stephanie R

Michele Conde is such an AMAZING photographer. Michele is so pleasant and has such an awesome personality. She is so easy to get along with and is so quick to respond to any questions you have. She really goes above and beyond. On our wedding day she was there early and was so... Read More professional she puts so much time and effort in all her photos. All of our friends and family love her work and are so amazed at how awesome the pictures came out. My husband and I love all of our photos, they are absolutely stunning! Michele exceeded all our expectations. I wish we had another reason to use Michele, that's how awesome she really is. I would recommend Michele to any new brides. She really does take stunning photos and is just such a great person to work with.

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Paola P

Michele Conde is incredible! When we first met, I knew she would be our photographer. She just had such great energy. She was very receptive to my ideas and very organized. She responded to my emails and inquiries in a timely manner. She was so pleasant to work with. We had so... Read More much fun taking our engagement pictures. She was able to capture special moments throughout the shoot. She is just a wonderful person. On our wedding day, she was poised, professional and on time! We absolutely loved our pictures! We couldn't have asked for a better photographer. We are so grateful we found her!

Reviewed on 9/09/2015 Allison R

Michele Conde is an amazing photographer. I can't even express how happy my husband and I were with her work. We used her for our engagement photos as well as for our wedding day. All of our family and friends were blown away by her work. She was easy to get along with, quick... Read More response time on questions, and willing to do whatever we wanted for photos (even the million family photos at our wedding). She really goes above and beyond. She had all of our wedding photos ready for us only a week after the wedding! We have recommended her to other people already and we wish we had another reason to use her!

Reviewed on 9/09/2015 Kathryn F

Michele Conde is absolutely amazing! My husband (!) and I were looking for a wedding photographer who would capture our day like a fairy tale--classic, romantic, and timeless--and Michele definitely did just that! When we met her for the first time, not only were we impressed... Read More by her portfolio, but also by her outgoing and friendly personality. We felt so comfortable with her right away and that is when we knew we had to have her as our wedding photographer. When working with Michele during our engagement shoot, Michele was so creative and had such an eye for the perfect shot. As for the wedding day, she captured each wonderful moment as it happened--from getting ready to dancing all night long! As for her photographs, they are absolutely stunning! They tell our love story in such detail! Each photograph is so soft, delicate, and beautiful, exactly how we had hoped and imagined they would be! My husband and I are so happy that we had the privilege of having Michele Conde as our wedding photographer, but even more so, as a new friend!

Michele Conde

Hi there! I’m Michele, and I’m so excited that you found me! There are so many things that I absolutely adore about weddings… from the love between my couples to all the pretty details to the fact that I can take split second moments and turn them into beautiful memories that will last a lifetime. I am deeply committed to not only creating beautiful images that tell the story of your love, but to also giving you the best wedding photography experience possible. So let's connect to see how I can best create these memories for you! I look forward to hearing all about you and your wedding!