Michele Renee The Studio

Greater Tampa Bay Area, Greater Orlando Area & Will Travel!

Award Winning, On Location Hair & Makeup Artists

Michele Renee The Studio is an industry leader and multiple award-winning brand that specializes in on location hair and makeup services. Each artist goes through rigorous selection and extensive training by our master stylist, Michele Renee, to ensure your wedding day is perfect! We strive for perfection, in quality of service and client interaction. Let's bring out the beauty that already lies within. So, are you ready to re-define the words "luxury hair & makeup services"? - If so, dare to be bold and give us a call at (727) 642-8017!

Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, Nails, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Massage, Spas, Spray Tan, Tanning, Beauty

4032 W. Kennedy Blvd. , Tampa, FL Greater Tampa Bay Area, Greater Orlando Area & Will Travel! (813) 531-7770

I wish I could give them 100 stars

Reviewed on 12/02/2010 Kelsey F

I used Michele Renee for my hair and makeup as well as for all my brides maids and mother. Let me just say that they did such amazing work on all of us. The pictures came out so beautiful. I have never felt so beautiful in all my life. I think my brides maids felt the same way.... Read More We all felt like royalty and looked like it too. They were on time and took time to make sure everyone got what they wanted. I will always be thankful to the ladies at Michele Renee for making me feel most beautiful on the most important day of my life.

Reviewed on 2/21/2017 Nicole S

I booked Michele Renee at the suggestion by my photographer. The first make-up artist was very sweet, very funny, and super easy to work with. I had my trial run the day of our engagement photos as I saw it as the perfect opportunity. The make-up artist talked me into fake... Read More lashes, which I was very hesitant on. There was about 2 hours between my makeup being completed and then my photo session. By the time I got to my photo session, my makeup was super cakey and my lashes were coming off. When I got my pictures back, the makeup looked fine, however all you could concentrate on was my lashes. They were way too big. I emailed the company, and I was assigned a new person closer to my wedding. I did a retrial run for free. The girl again was so super nice and thoughtful. She did my makeup PERFECT and gave me suggestions on skin care to avoid cakey makeup in the future. The day of the wedding, she did everyone so fast and perfectly to what I had in mind. I had very dark eyes and a red lip that was perfect! She even used lashes, but they were very subtle and matched my overall look perfectly. She touched everyone up in a timely manner, which I had 6 bridesmaids, myself, and my mother so that was a lot of people! She was so fast we finished before the video and photo crew arrived. I wish she had stayed a bit longer for pictures and final touch ups before the ceremony as we waited for about 2 hours or more before the ceremony started. Overall, the company and the artists go out of their way to make it perfect! It is very pricy however!

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Ashley B

I used Michele Renee for my wedding and had an interesting experience. To start with the positive, Michele Renee was highly recommended by numerous brides on wedding websites. I was excited and had very high expectations. As for my makeup, Savanah was my make up artist and did a... Read More fantastic job on my trial and wedding day! I loved her and highly recommend HER. She made my wedding day experience warm and refreshing. I would give her FIVE STARS! As for the company themselves I had a lot of trouble from the start. After corresponding through email I called to pay my deposit and was on hold for over thirty minutes. After finally paying my deposit I received a call a week later saying if I didn't pay my deposit I would lose my date....I explained I already paid and was awaiting information on my trial date. They insisted I didn't pay and I had to prove that I had information from the first communications. I scheduled my trial date on the phone during that conversation. Fast forward to my trial date...I never got a confirmation call or emails so I called that week and asked to make sure. They had no record of my trial. I was not pleased...so we discussed and scheduled another date. That day I also did not receive anything so I called...they then sent me a text message after the conversation to confirm. I confirmed and headed there that afternoon. I quickly searched the address online and drove through rush hour traffic to get there. When I arrived their studio was no longer at that location. I quickly called them - realizing this was MY ERROR! I called to get the new location and see if I could still make it in time for my appointment. When the receptionist answered the phone she proceeded to tell me it was my fault and I should have paid attention to the confirmation text. She was flat out rude. I was in tears. I realized I was at fault - but where is your professionalism? I was so close to calling it quits but my friend told me to just go through with the trial. Luckily I loved Savanah and she was more than accommodating and made the rest of the experience an enjoyable one; probably because I no longer had to communicate with anyone but her. Following the wedding day I have received emails with other people's names and just weird stuff that was obviously an office error. I am happy I had Savannah but I honestly was truly disappointed with Michele Renee when I heard such great reviews.

Reviewed on 12/30/2016 Farheen A

Tiffany from Michele Renee was my MUA and she did an amazing job! Not only did she do a great job with my make up, hair, and dupatta setting (it was a Pakistani wedding), her calm demeanor was a great asset to the chaos of wedding day. I will definitely recommend Tiffany to all... Read More family and friends! I would recommend that Michele Renee Studio clarify to their clients exactly what the artist is able to do for dupatta setting when they are doing a South Asian wedding -- that created a bit of stress for me the day of when I realized Tiffany would not be able to pin the dupatta. Thankfully my friends and sister came to the rescue!

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Jana H

I was a little nervous about the hair and makeup process as I rarely ever wear makeup. A friend of mine recommended Michele Renee and I was so happy I took her advice! I highly suggest to do a trial. Savannah was my make-up artist and during the trial she took her time,... Read More explained all my options, had great suggestions, and mostly importantly made me feel incredible! After the trial, I felt like I had a connection to her and she truly understood my wants and style. Day-of was fantastic. Her and her assistant arrived promptly and got set up right away. All the girls loved their hair and make-up. As the morning continued, we were falling a little behind in schedule. The artists kept a calm, cool, collected composer and made me not worry at all! I feel like this is a regular occurrence (30 mins per hairstyle with long hair is very short) but it was their attitude, I knew that everything would work out great and it did! We ended up only being ten mins behind! My only complaint was the communication with the office. I had been in constant contact with them throughout my engagement and finalize the outline for the day 1 month before via email. Unfortunately, the week before when they sent me the final contract, it reflected my original contract without any changes I mentioned. I e-mailed to clarify and I didn't get a quick response. When my artists arrived, the copy they received from the office was missing a styling. Other than that, I would highly recommend them to future brides!

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Lindsay J

My sister hired Michele Renee a few years ago for her wedding, and our hair and makeup looked beautiful all night long. When it was time to book someone to do hair for my bridesmaids and myself, I looked back at her wedding pictures and knew exactly who to go to. This time,... Read More Jessica did our hair. At my trial, she looked at a few pictures and listened to what I requested, and she executed it perfectly. On the day of the wedding, Jessica arrived even earlier than planned, which was great. We were ahead of schedule all day thanks to her punctuality. This kept everything flowing smoothly, and we were all very relaxed. She was fun to work with, and fit right in with the bridal party. Everyone's hair looked great, and it stayed put all day and all night. This impressed me, since we had to be ready by 1:00 pm for first look pictures and the reception wasn't over until 10:00 pm. I didn't even think about my hair the whole day, because I could feel that it was staying in place. I have long, straight hair, and my wedding look was loose curls pinned to one side. Curls that stay in my hair for 9+ hours are pretty much a miracle! I'm so happy with Michele Renee The Studio, and I would highly recommend them for any bride.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Kasey W

I have mixed feelings about using this company for a special event. My mother and I had our trial for a level 1 and had one girl for our hair and another for our makeup. My mother's hair was very pretty and mine looked like I slept in it and it was a complete mess. Both of our... Read More makeup looked awful. We are slightly fair skinned and she kept loading on the makeup after we both asked her multiple times to make it more light and to refrain from a hard contour but she said she would do it anyway. Long story short it was awful and I was terrified to move forward with them. Mikaela worked with management and was able to offer level 2 service free of charge and we received Jessica. She had just been promoted to level 2 and we gave it another shot. She was AMAZING! She genuinely cared about our concerns and frustration and we both were very pleased with the trial. When the wedding day came, Jessica continued to blow our minds with her skills! She fit in with our crazy, loud family and she was amazing to work with. We were beyond in love with our looks that day! The office staff has been horrendous to work with and even when I met Michele Renee herself, she too was very unpleasant and kept closing the door to talk about customers and would not introduce herself. However, Jessica saved the day and she was great! I wish Jessica opened her own company and I would continue to use her for life and refer her a million people. If you use this company, make sure you request Jessica only and keep in mind that you won't have to communicate with the office staff often. Loved Jessica!!!!

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Robert A

Most unprofessional and rude vendor team. Did not deliver on their timeline nor on the committed number of artists previously outlined and discussed. Most of the bridal party had to redo their hair and makeup. Disaster of a vendor. Stay away.

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 H T

They don't know how to deal with customers at all. Never try them again

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Jacob S

I used Michele Renee for my hair and make-up services for my wedding in May and I couldn't be happier with how my hair and make-up turned out! I definitely recommend using Michele Renee for your bridal hair and make-up! You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 8/28/2016 Ella P

When I got engaged a little over a year ago I knew who I was going to call first... After I called my family to tell them the big news. Michele Renee and her team were a part of my sister-in-law's wedding and I knew from the moment I saw my hair and makeup on her wedding day... Read More that I would one day have Michele Renee do my hair and makeup for my wedding. I am an indecisive person and that didn't change when I was planning my wedding. I had no idea what I wanted my hair to look like, other than the fact that I wanted it up. I showed Michele my dress and talked to her about my wedding and she took it from there. My hair was PERFECT. It was exactly what I wanted and I didn't even know it. She and her girls were timely but the atmosphere was relaxed and fun. My bridesmaids were also amazed by the work of Michele and her team. They all had strong selfie games that day! They kept looking in the mirror and couldn't believe how amazing we all looked. I always wanted a fairytale wedding and Michele was a very big part in making me feel like a princess that day. I already recommended her to another friend that felt the same way about the way she looked for her wedding. I highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 7/01/2016 Cheryl C

My hair and make-up for my trial run could have been better. I choose a level 3 stylist and I was expecting close to perfection. I was looking a more flawless look with the airbrushing and it didnt happen. Also, I feel if I ask for bold and glamorous, I shouldnt have to tell... Read More you to add more blush on the cheeks. If you're a level 3, I feel you should know which color lipstick looks best on me. The stylist was professional though and on time. I did, however, love how my hair style came out. Although, I didnt like how my hair extensions didnt match the color of my hair.

Reviewed on 6/27/2016 Urvi P

I can't thank Michele Renee and her team enough for creating the perfect looks for my wedding weekend. They are very professional and wonderful to work with! Highly recommended!!

Reviewed on 6/22/2016

I'm from Pittsburgh and had to plan everything long distance. I flew into Florida the day before the wedding for my trial session and drove straight to the salon. Jessica did a fabulous job! She made me feel so much at ease and did hair/makeup exactly like I'd hoped. She... Read More was on time, friendly and very helpful. I would recommend this salon, especially if you're planning from out of state. They are wonderful!! Thank you so much Jessica. :)

Reviewed on 5/24/2016 Jodie P

Can I just say... I LOOKED FREAKING AMAZING ON MY WEDDING DAY!!!! hahaha. Seriously though, my hair and makeup was the best i have ever seen. Keep in mind that I did not have the chance to do a trial because I was from out of town. Darlene was my stylist and she was amazing.... Read More Super sweet and even helped me stay calm as I started getting nervous. :-) I simply showed her a few pics of things I liked and told her to create something beautiful and boy did she! I cant wait to get the pictures from the photographer to show them off. The makeup also stayed on the entire night. I could not have been happier. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Reviewed on 4/16/2016 Brittany J

My hair and makeup was exactly what I wanted for my wedding!! Jessica was my stylist and she did an amazing job and her assistants were great as well. My trial went very well, but the day of was perfection. The studio provided great customer service throughout the whole process... Read More and Jessica was so much fun to work with. She genuinely seemed excited for me and happy to help me get ready for my special day. All my bridesmaids, grandmothers, mom and and mother-in-law were pleased with the services and the pricing as well. I've gotten so may compliments from pictures online and people the day of mentioning how good my hair and makeup looked. THANK YOU so much for making me feel so beautiful on my wedding day!!

Reviewed on 4/14/2016 Katy M

Indira did my bridal hair & makeup. Tiffany did hair & makeup for my wedding party and was our style assistant for a couple hours after that. They both did an amazing job!! Every one of us looked terrific! They were really fun to work with as well. I highly recommend both... Read More of them!

Reviewed on 4/05/2016 Lexi A

I can't say enough good things about this company! I was so fortunate enough to have Michele herself to my hair and make up for my wedding and it was absolutely beautiful!! She did an amazing job and I felt so beautiful on my wedding day thanks to her! Her assistant also did a... Read More wonderful job on my bridesmaids! I would highly recommend this company to any bride-to-be. You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 3/31/2016 Emily B

The Monday before my wedding, I was called and told that the stylist who did my trial was let go from the company. Before I could panic, they offered to upgrade me to a level 3 stylist and give me a free trial. Wow, no complaints here! I opted out of the trial and put all my... Read More trust into a level 3 for the day of the wedding. The two stylist showed up in a timely manner and got started. I was pleased with my make-up and hair! My girls looked beautiful! They were also very friendly and fit right in with my girls. I showed them a picture and asked for a higher bump than the trial and got exactly what I wanted! They were great. A word of advice to future brides, make sure your mother gets her hair/make-up done early before photography arrives and you are ready to get dressed. This was my only mistake which prevented my mom from helping me get dressed in my gown as her make-up was being finished. The stylist worked well under pressure as things started to pick up and cooperated with the photographer. I recommend this vendor and I was pleased for the second time that I have worked with them, both as a bride and bridesmaid.

Reviewed on 3/22/2016 Stephanie C

I was assigned Michele Renee herself to do my hair and makeup. I hired her company for hair, makeup, nails, and airbrush tattoo cover-up. The tattoos were completely covered and you couldn't see a thing, it was great! My hair and makeup were flawless as well, she did an amazing... Read More job and her assistant did an amazing job with my ladies as well. The girl who did my nails, however, did not do a great job and took up way too much of the day. This is the only reason for the missing star. When I gave the feedback to the studio, however, Michele Renee herself gave me a call to apologize and listen to my feedback to apply it to future brides.

Reviewed on 3/03/2016 Karianne S

Jessica was great! I had a wonderful experience with Michele Renee The Studio and highly recommend!

Reviewed on 1/20/2016 Jocilyn M

I have to say that I have mixed feelings about the service we received from this vendor. My hair and makeup artist was extremely talented, but was an hour late getting to the venue, which impacted our entire timeline and made me incredibly nervous. I didn't feel that it allowed... Read More me enough time to get my dress, jewelry, and shoes on. I was very happy with my hair and make-up, but I think she felt rushed and didn't pin my hairpiece properly. It fell out so many times that the event manager at my venue took bobby pins outs of her own hair to secure the headpiece that I purchased from Michele Renee’s studio. The assistant that accompanied the hair and makeup artist was very inexperienced. She seemed to do fine with makeup, but could not get my Mother's hair pinned and teased correctly (my Mother paid for a trial, so she knew exactly what she wanted), nor could she figure out how to properly manage the flower girls (ages 3 and 5) and their tiaras without step-by-step instruction from the artist. I think the end result was great, but the process of getting there was more stressful than it needed to be. In my opinion, that was not the level of service I was anticipating.

Reviewed on 1/16/2016 Shauna H

I used Michele Renee studio for hair and make up on my wedding day and I couldn't be happier with the service received and the outcome. They not only did an amazing job with me, but also for all my bridesmaids, my mother, and mother in law. Everyone looked stunning and the... Read More pictures tunrned out beautifully! I'd recommend their services to anyone!

Reviewed on 1/06/2016 Michelle S

My artist was Indira and she was amazing!! I had 6 bridesmaids getting their hair done and also my hair and makeup and she did everyone quickly and perfectly so we were ahead of schedule when it came time to take pictures. I couldn’t ask for a better artist! Everyone was so... Read More beautiful and I am so happy with how everything turned out!

Give them a shot...

Reviewed on 12/22/2015 Doug G

My review is somewhat bitter sweet because I had such high expectations. Back in 2013, I was in a wedding at which the bride hired Michele Renee to do both our hair and makeup. We had an amazing experience. They were so professional, on time, and really knew what they were... Read More doing. Fast forward a year later and my big day was very different. In the defense of the stylists, I want to say that they did a very good job (and even saved the day with this magic firming gel after i had a major meltdown), but I think there were some things that they were not prepared for. Namely, the location and the fact that it didn't have cell service despite being one of the site's preferred vendors. This resulted in a 45+ minute delayed start. Our makeup stylist (the second stylist) was over an 1 1/2 late because she was at another wedding filling in for someone they'd recently let go (or had quit, i'm not sure). End result, we were HRS behind schedule and none of the girls got their hair done. I would like you to know that we did work out a credit after the fact and that our coordinator was very accommodating during that process. I WOULD recommend this group, I would just make sure that you prep the stylist team for the day of on where to park, how to get there, and any other quirks about the location. This is true for whatever vendor you end up going with.

Michele Renee Zerda

According to her Mother, Michele Renee has been doing hair and makeup since she was 7. Her first model was her reluctant younger brother dressed in drag. She proudly took him around the neighborhood introducing him as her cousin from out of town. Since then, her make overs have been more successful and her clients less reluctant. She has worked with the late Rue McClanahan, Jill Zarin, Caroline Rhea, and more! Although Michele loves working with celebrities, she is most grateful to God and working with her wonderful brides in the wedding industry.