Michele Renee The Studio

Greater Tampa Bay Area, Greater Orlando Area & Will Travel!

Award Winning, On Location Hair & Makeup Artists

Michele Renee The Studio is an industry leader and multiple award-winning brand that specializes in on location hair and makeup services. Each artist goes through rigorous selection and extensive training by our master stylist, Michele Renee, to ensure your wedding day is perfect! We strive for perfection, in quality of service and client interaction. Let's bring out the beauty that already lies within. So, are you ready to re-define the words "luxury hair & makeup services"? - If so, dare to be bold and give us a call at (727) 642-8017!

Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, Nails, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Massage, Spas, Spray Tan, Tanning, Beauty

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100
7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100

4032 W. Kennedy Blvd. , Tampa, FL Greater Tampa Bay Area, Greater Orlando Area & Will Travel! (813) 531-7770

I wish I could give them 100 stars

Reviewed on 12/02/2010 Kelsey F

I used Michele Renee for my hair and makeup as well as for all my brides maids and mother. Let me just say that they did such amazing work on all of us. The pictures came out so beautiful. I have never felt so beautiful in all my life. I think my brides maids felt the same way.... Read More We all felt like royalty and looked like it too. They were on time and took time to make sure everyone got what they wanted. I will always be thankful to the ladies at Michele Renee for making me feel most beautiful on the most important day of my life.

Reviewed on 2/25/2018 Diana L

I am so happy I chose Michele Renee The Studio to do my hair for my wedding. They made the whole process leading up to the big day a wonderful experience. Christina did my hair and makeup, while Miranda worked on the bridesmaids, my mom and flower girl. Our hair and makeup... Read More lasted the entire night, even after all the dancing and 80 degree weather! I couldn't have been happier with the outcome. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 2/24/2018 Brittany O

Michele Renee did hair and makeup for myself, 7 bridesmaids, and both moms - and everyone looked AMAZING. Everyone was extremely happy with how they looked. The artists were great with suggestions on what will look good in photos and very professional. They sent a very detailed... Read More timeline beforehand to show exactly what time each person would be worked on, and ran right on time. I definitely recommend having a trial done beforehand, I was a little indecisive on how I wanted my hair and having Caroline try a couple of things was so helpful. Would definitely recommend this group!

Reviewed on 2/17/2018 Kristina K

I really liked my hair and make up person. Very friendly and easy to work with when expressing what I wanted for hair and make-up. Prior to the wedding day all my communications with them, they were very professional. I wanted a vintage 50s style hair and make up and... Read More everyone's hair and make up turned out amazing. No complaints on the final product. Everyone looked fantastic. Very talented at hair and make-up. However, hair and make-up took longer than they said and they ran over schedule and therefor I didn't have as much time for photos. A sincere apology for running late would have helped, instead it got tense and uncomfortable. I recommend scheduling 30-60 minutes earlier than what they recommend so you are finished on time.

2018-02-19T12:38:37 Response from the vendor

Thank you for sharing your feedback Kristina, we are glad to hear that you loved your look; that is definitely important. You and your bridal party looked absolutely stunning! We know the importance of hair and makeup running on time since that sets the tone... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/08/2017 Shannon L

Michele and her team did an awesome job of making myself and my whole bridal party look amazing! We had a full range of ethnicity in my bridal party, and Michele did a great job of crafting the hair and make-up to fit each of their styles and everyone felt gorgeous. Everyone on... Read More her team was great- they showed up on time, worked fast, stayed on schedule, and allowed the whole "get ready" part of my wedding day be completely stress free and enjoyable! AND my hair and make-up stayed completely in place until i went to bed 15 hours later!! Amazing job!

Reviewed on 12/05/2017 Stephanie C

Jessica and Jada did an amazing job with hair and makeup for my wedding at the Don CeSar in St. Pete Beach, FL! They made everyone look amazing! They did exactly what the girls wanted and offered recommendations. They made the getting ready process very relaxed and fun! The... Read More bride, bridesmaids, moms, and flower girl all looked beautiful throughout the entire wedding!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Karen R

Our hair and make-up artist, Jessica, was fantastic. She was funny, easy-going and everyone loved her. I have never felt so beautiful in my life. My hair and make-up lasted all day thanks to Jessica. She made me look and feel like a princess and I am forever grateful.

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Rachelle B

Anastasia & Jaeda were wonderful

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Sarah D

Loved my hair & make up by Kim at Michele Renee the Studio! She was very friendly and fun to work with. My bridesmaids (who both got their hair done) were very pleased with her as well. All of us received tons of compliments on the hair and makeup. I strongly recommend booking... Read More the trial run they offer. I originally wanted to try an updo, but it really ended up not looking right. (My hair was too long for the particular style to work). Kim remained incredibly professional and kind as we tried for over an hour to change up the hairstyle to make it work. When I finally decided it wasn't for me she was right on board to try something new, even though it meant staying a little later than planned. I loved the half down style we came up with. However, it would have been very stressful to do this experimenting the day of. I'm very glad I took them up on their recommendations for the trial run. I also came into the appointment with very little experience with make up. Kim asked questions about the general feel I was going for (simple, natural, elegant) and had recommendations lined right up. The make up was flawless and lasted all night. Thank you so much Kim! I would definitely recommend you to others.

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Sonya B

Amazing, amazing job! Great group of women to work with - very efficient and do remarkable hair and makeup! Would highly recommend to others and will book again myself whenever needed!

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Jamila R

Oh man....I cannot say anything better about Tiffany! She was my hair and makeup stylist for my wedding day and my hair and makeup was FLAWLESS! It looked exactly as it did during the trial, and Tiffany made sure to perfect and tweak anything as needed on the day. Not only did... Read More my hair and makeup last the entire day (about 12 hours in the heat, humidity, and storm) but I got so many compliments and felt like a princess. Tiffany also had two amazing team members that helped on the day and they slayed my bridesmaids, MOB, and aunt. Everyone looked fabulous and compliments were received the entire day. To make it even better, the stylists were on time, they were efficient, and ended perfectly on time for our photos. I cannot say anything better about the Studio.

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Ashley C

It was an absolute pleasure to work with Michele Renee The Studio and Anastasia. She was wonderful from day one when I met her for my trial session. She was very friendly, personable, and open to my ideas as well as made great suggestions when deciding on my hair and make-up.... Read More She made me and my girls feel very comfortable on wedding day and made us all look so beautiful. Our hair and makeup held up so well even during our extremely windy first look photo session. I also appreciated how flexible Anastasia was when we had to make some adjustments to timeline due to weather conflicts. I also loved the office staff at Michele Renee The Studio. The were very friendly and always kept me up to date on the process of payments, schedules, and timeline. Michele Renee The Studio is definitely "a must" when picking your wedding vendors!

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Laureen O

JUST AMAZING! I first contacted Michele Renee Studio several months prior to my wedding when my wedding coordinator recommended her. I had gone in for a trial run with Michele Renee few months before the wedding. First, the office staff are so nice, accommodating, return emails... Read More and phone calls quickly. I was so lucky to have Michele Renee as my lead stylist. She executed everything I had in mind so well for both the trial run and my wedding day. She is the best makeup artist I know. Michele Rene thank you so much for making me beautiful on my wedding day. The hair and makeup looks you did were flawless. Also thank you for your amazing and talented staff. All my bridesmaids (11) and moms looked amazing and flawless as well. The hair/makeup artist were friendly, efficient and incredibly talented!! Thank you for making my day so special!!

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Arianthi T

Tiffany and Savannah from Michele Renee were fabulous! They were professional, friendly, and flexible with scheduling trials and when I added more services for my bridesmaids. I am very particular with my hair & makeup, but I had no worries on my wedding day thanks to my stylist... Read More Tiffany and thanks to Savannah who stayed most of the night for touch-ups. These ladies were a God-send, and I definitely recommend them for your wedding styling needs!

Reviewed on 5/28/2017 Kristen G

I cannot say enough about how impressed I was with Caroline and her partner! For someone who is incredibly picky and has always had to redo my hair and makeup when I was a bridesmaid at other weddings, I was over the moon at how mine and my bridesmaids' hair and makeup turned... Read More out. Beyond that, Caroline was the utmost professional having woken up that morning to her car (with equipment inside) missing and I was none the wiser. Everything was still on-time and impeccable. Great job ladies!

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Melissa L

Michele Renee Studio - Savannah was my lead stylist - did a fantastic job for my wedding! Savannah and another stylist completed up-dos and full makeup (standard or airbrush) for me, 6 bridesmaids, and 2 mothers, and hair for 1 flower girl. They showed up on-time - even at... Read More 5am! They kept on schedule and everyone was finished on-time by 10:30am. Everyone raved how much they loved their hair and standard or airbrush makeup! They were efficient, friendly, fun, and very talented! Thank you for being a part of our special day!

Reviewed on 5/13/2017 Lauren D

The stylists at Michele Renee were so good!!! Darlene was the lead stylist, so she did my hair/make up as well as my moms. She is SO talented -- i am very picky, and after telling her what i was looking for at the trial, she delivered EXACTLY what i wanted, then again on the... Read More wedding day! i had three other stylists, all of whom were equally talented and friendly. Krissy was the stylist who stayed with me for the next few hours, freshening up my hair and makeup when needed. if i had to do it again, i would still hire this team!!

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Rachael W

I thought overall, Michele Renee Studio did a great job and we were all very happy with our hair and make up! Jessica was our stylist and did my make up and hair along with my mother, sister in law and added my other sister in law last minute which was really nice. They all... Read More were really happy with the outcomes! She listened to what we wanted and my make up was really beautiful for my wedding day. Even my husband who doesn't like when I wear make up thought it looked really good. :) The only thing I'd say as improvement would be to make sure she has everything she needs because she had run out of shine spray for hair and my hair really needs it but I didn't have any. I still loved my hair but I had thought she would have everything needed to style it so didn't think of bringing anything. But overall, we loved her and she was a lot of fun to work with. I would definitely recommend Michele Renee for future brides.

Reviewed on 4/22/2017 Stacy S

My first experience with Michele Renee was in October of 2015, when they provided hair and makeup services for my now sister-in-law's wedding. Caroline did such an incredible job with my makeup, I felt like a move star for the entire day! When I started looking into hair and... Read More makeup services for my own wedding, my sister-in-law suggested Michele Renee. I had such a good experience with them the first time around, I didn't even research any other vendors after I confirmed that they could travel to Sarasota (for a $50 fee). I was lucky enough to be paired with Caroline for my makeup trial and again, absolutely loved what she did! My makeup on my wedding day couldn't have been more perfect and was exactly how I had envisioned it. I had regular makeup (level 2) with fake lashes. My hair was done by my niece, but all of my bridesmaids and mother-of-the-groom had hair and makeup services by Michele Renee and everyone looked stunning! I would highly recommend their services.

Reviewed on 4/22/2017 Stephanie L

Our hair and makeup for our wedding was beautiful! We worked with Savannah and Anastasia and they were both so sweet and did a wonderful job. I found their prices very reasonable compared to some other vendors I researched. Thank you!

Reviewed on 4/07/2017 Anika W

If you’re looking for professional, highly skilled make-up artists, look no further than Michelle Renee. Michelle Renee was great about following up before the wedding to make sure I was ready. They provided clear and detailed directions so I knew just what to do. I highly... Read More recommend them. My make-up artist, Tiffany Williams, did a fantastic job on my hair and makeup for my Clearwater Beach wedding. I have natural hair and was afraid I would not find a make-up artist familiar with my hair type. I appreciated that the team at Michelle Rene is diverse and comfortable providing services for different cultures and ethnicities. From the start, Tiffany made me feel comfortable and confident. After my consultation and hair/make-up test run, I was sold. She skillfully crafted my hair based on my Pinterest inspiration pictures and expertly applied my make-up in a way that honored my vision - I didn’t want to be so made up that I looked like a different person. Tiffany truly enhanced my natural beauty without making me look like someone else. I can’t tell you how many people came up to me and told me how beautiful my hair and makeup was – and that was just after the test run. I had a morning wedding, and Tiffany was there promptly at 5:30 am. She was pleasant, fun to work with, and professional. She did an amazing job on my hair and make-up.

Reviewed on 2/21/2017 Nicole S

I booked Michele Renee at the suggestion by my photographer. The first make-up artist was very sweet, very funny, and super easy to work with. I had my trial run the day of our engagement photos as I saw it as the perfect opportunity. The make-up artist talked me into fake... Read More lashes, which I was very hesitant on. There was about 2 hours between my makeup being completed and then my photo session. By the time I got to my photo session, my makeup was super cakey and my lashes were coming off. When I got my pictures back, the makeup looked fine, however all you could concentrate on was my lashes. They were way too big. I emailed the company, and I was assigned a new person closer to my wedding. I did a retrial run for free. The girl again was so super nice and thoughtful. She did my makeup PERFECT and gave me suggestions on skin care to avoid cakey makeup in the future. The day of the wedding, she did everyone so fast and perfectly to what I had in mind. I had very dark eyes and a red lip that was perfect! She even used lashes, but they were very subtle and matched my overall look perfectly. She touched everyone up in a timely manner, which I had 6 bridesmaids, myself, and my mother so that was a lot of people! She was so fast we finished before the video and photo crew arrived. I wish she had stayed a bit longer for pictures and final touch ups before the ceremony as we waited for about 2 hours or more before the ceremony started. Overall, the company and the artists go out of their way to make it perfect! It is very pricy however!

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Ashley B

I used Michele Renee for my wedding and had an interesting experience. To start with the positive, Michele Renee was highly recommended by numerous brides on wedding websites. I was excited and had very high expectations. As for my makeup, Savanah was my make up artist and did a... Read More fantastic job on my trial and wedding day! I loved her and highly recommend HER. She made my wedding day experience warm and refreshing. I would give her FIVE STARS! As for the company themselves I had a lot of trouble from the start. After corresponding through email I called to pay my deposit and was on hold for over thirty minutes. After finally paying my deposit I received a call a week later saying if I didn't pay my deposit I would lose my date....I explained I already paid and was awaiting information on my trial date. They insisted I didn't pay and I had to prove that I had information from the first communications. I scheduled my trial date on the phone during that conversation. Fast forward to my trial date...I never got a confirmation call or emails so I called that week and asked to make sure. They had no record of my trial. I was not pleased...so we discussed and scheduled another date. That day I also did not receive anything so I called...they then sent me a text message after the conversation to confirm. I confirmed and headed there that afternoon. I quickly searched the address online and drove through rush hour traffic to get there. When I arrived their studio was no longer at that location. I quickly called them - realizing this was MY ERROR! I called to get the new location and see if I could still make it in time for my appointment. When the receptionist answered the phone she proceeded to tell me it was my fault and I should have paid attention to the confirmation text. She was flat out rude. I was in tears. I realized I was at fault - but where is your professionalism? I was so close to calling it quits but my friend told me to just go through with the trial. Luckily I loved Savanah and she was more than accommodating and made the rest of the experience an enjoyable one; probably because I no longer had to communicate with anyone but her. Following the wedding day I have received emails with other people's names and just weird stuff that was obviously an office error. I am happy I had Savannah but I honestly was truly disappointed with Michele Renee when I heard such great reviews.

Reviewed on 12/30/2016 Farheen A

Tiffany from Michele Renee was my MUA and she did an amazing job! Not only did she do a great job with my make up, hair, and dupatta setting (it was a Pakistani wedding), her calm demeanor was a great asset to the chaos of wedding day. I will definitely recommend Tiffany to all... Read More family and friends! I would recommend that Michele Renee Studio clarify to their clients exactly what the artist is able to do for dupatta setting when they are doing a South Asian wedding -- that created a bit of stress for me the day of when I realized Tiffany would not be able to pin the dupatta. Thankfully my friends and sister came to the rescue!

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Jana H

I was a little nervous about the hair and makeup process as I rarely ever wear makeup. A friend of mine recommended Michele Renee and I was so happy I took her advice! I highly suggest to do a trial. Savannah was my make-up artist and during the trial she took her time,... Read More explained all my options, had great suggestions, and mostly importantly made me feel incredible! After the trial, I felt like I had a connection to her and she truly understood my wants and style. Day-of was fantastic. Her and her assistant arrived promptly and got set up right away. All the girls loved their hair and make-up. As the morning continued, we were falling a little behind in schedule. The artists kept a calm, cool, collected composer and made me not worry at all! I feel like this is a regular occurrence (30 mins per hairstyle with long hair is very short) but it was their attitude, I knew that everything would work out great and it did! We ended up only being ten mins behind! My only complaint was the communication with the office. I had been in constant contact with them throughout my engagement and finalize the outline for the day 1 month before via email. Unfortunately, the week before when they sent me the final contract, it reflected my original contract without any changes I mentioned. I e-mailed to clarify and I didn't get a quick response. When my artists arrived, the copy they received from the office was missing a styling. Other than that, I would highly recommend them to future brides!

Michele Renee Zerda

According to her Mother, Michele Renee has been doing hair and makeup since she was 7. Her first model was her reluctant younger brother dressed in drag. She proudly took him around the neighborhood introducing him as her cousin from out of town. Since then, her make overs have been more successful and her clients less reluctant. She has worked with the late Rue McClanahan, Jill Zarin, Caroline Rhea, and more! Although Michele loves working with celebrities, she is most grateful to God and working with her wonderful brides in the wedding industry.