Michelle & Yasmin Photography

for dreamers in Chicago & Worldwide

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Getting Engaged, After Party, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Photo, Printed Proofs, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums

for dreamers in Chicago & Worldwide

Reviewed on 1/02/2018 Sheryl L

We had Yasmin and Michelle for our wedding and made the whole experience amazing, not to mention we got awesome pictures of our wedding! They helped us feel relaxed during our big day and even my nervous bridesmaids loved them! They not only helped us but also worked with our... Read More videographers to make sure we have all the shots we need. Thank you so much ladies! You guys are so talented, I'm sure you guys will be blessed with a lot of clients!

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Justine C

Yasmin makes the whole process enjoyable, natural and fun. She is patient and very easy to work with and makes it comfortable for people like us who are very camera shy. In addition to her good work ethic and great personality, her work exceeded my expectations. We couldn't have... Read More picked a better photographer. Thank you, Yas!

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Victoria P

My husband and I were very fortunate to have found Yasmin through a friend. I got engaged this past April and wanted to get married real soon so next year was not an option! I was already iffy about going through those big photography companies because of the horrifying reviews... Read More and I didn't like the style of a bunch of photographers in the area. So when I saw Yasmin's work, I immediately contacted her and thank God she was available on our wedding day this past October! I already saw sneak peaks of our pictures and cannot wait to get all of it!!

2017-11-15T13:52:58 Response from the vendor

I still can't believe how fast you pulled it off! It was beautiful!!

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Jinky V

I have nothing else to say but THANK YOU Yas! The pictures were perfect and it was such a pleasure working with you! Yasmin was very professional, flexible and very patient. Me and my fiance are certainly not the kind of "muses" you want to take photographs with. We always... Read More looked awkward . But Yasmin did her magic! She made us comfortable and she just captured the most beautiful moments we had. It simply told our story. These pictures are certainly something we will keep forever! A million thanks again Yas!

2017-11-15T13:52:31 Response from the vendor

OMG I love you guys!! Can't wait for your wedding soon!! <3

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Liera S

We had Yasmin for both our engagement and wedding pictures and we couldn't have been happier with our decision! We originally planned for just a reception since we already did a court room wedding but I really wanted to do it the proper way and have a ceremony with our family... Read More and friends. My husband is not comfortable in front of the camera but Yasmin worked her magic during the engagement session. The pictures came out so amazing that we knew we just had to have her take our wedding pictures! So we hired Yasmin last minute and she helped me not only with planning out the timeline but also gave me recommendations on what flowers look good! Above all of that, our friends wouldn't stop saying how much they love our wedding pictures! Thank you so much Yasmin!!!

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Joy M

Yasmin was the best decision we made for our wedding! Not only did she have a great eye for photography but she also helped us in coordinating with our other vendors. We were running late with getting ready and I was beginning to get so nervous but she helped me calm down and... Read More reassured that everything is going to be great. She's like the sister you've never had! The best part is, she delivered our pictures after 2 weeks within our wedding! Among all of the vendors, she was our favorite!!!

2017-11-07T09:40:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Joy! It was a pleasure working with you and Christian on your big day! <3

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Angelique C

We enjoyed working with Yasmin! She put us both at ease and was always so professional making us feel she had 110% handle on our photo session. She has amazing talent and I thoroughly enjoyed and we treasure the photos she took of my husband and I. She captured moments in time... Read More that are so dear to our hearts as we grow old together! Thank you Yasmin!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Theresa O

My fiancé and I are extremely happy with our engagement photos! We had no clue what we were doing, but Yasmin made it so relaxing and fun. Such a great experience and the finished pictures are stunning. We also had a silly request and she was right on board and had input that... Read More made for some really great shots. Thank you again for these beautiful memories that we will cherish forever.

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Sandra C

We had a city hall wedding in Chicago, and we had about three weeks to plan everything. Yasmin was quick on responding to our e-mails and making sure that we got what we envisioned by asking all the right questions. On the day of the ceremony, Yasmin met us at a nearby spot to... Read More the Laurie Gardens to take pictures before the ceremony. Both of us were nervous since we normally don't take pictures, but Yasmin guided us patiently and encouraged us throughout the session. We made our way to city hall by foot as Yasmin snapped more pictures. We got priceless pictures of the ceremony and awesome pictures with our family. She was able to capture many candid shots while we were enjoying ourselves, as well as structured poses and group photos. We highly recommend Yasmin for all your photography needs!