We love weddings!

I anticipate and shoot moments as they naturally happen to capture the genuine emotions and events of the day. I want to give you timeless, beautiful, authentic images to remember how beautiful your day looked and felt. We can't wait to talk to you about your wedding!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Michelle captured our day like I only imagined...

Reviewed on 4/26/2013 Celeste P

I found Michelle through a friend and decided to check out her website. She seemed to do exactly what we wanted. It wasn't a bunch of stuffy, posed photos where everyone looked weird. It was more like photojournalism of some amazing wedding days that made you feel like you... Read More were part of the fun. You could feel the excitement and joy through her photos. I didn't even look for another photographer. I knew Michelle was it. I contacted her and she got right back to me with all of the details and her communication throughout the entire process was stellar. She was the one vendor who I wasn't worried about. Our wedding was an outdoor ceremony and reception in October. The weather had been warm and beautiful. Up until that day. We had freezing cold and clouds, but we didn't care. Neither did Michelle or her fantastic assistant, Lauren. We had a blast doing our reveal shots (we wanted to take photos before the ceremony). Michelle orchestrated everything perfectly and she took photos of us being silly and having a great time. Then our reception came and we felt a few sprinkles during dinner. No biggie, right? Then the DJ was rushing us through everything and decided to book it 3 hours early. Michelle kept reassuring us and snapping her photos during our reception. We had a great time and honestly, didn't even notice she was taking photos most of the time! We ended up taking the party inside and plugging in an iPod. Michelle then took my husband and I outside to take some AMAZING photos under the tree where we had our ceremony. It was pitch black outside, but the trees were lightly lit with the mason jar candles we had hanging from them. She walked about 100 feet away and it was so dark we couldn't see her. She started snapping away. I was skeptical about how those were going to turn out, but I figured she was the pro. We went back inside and Michelle had all of the guests grab their sparklers and head outside so she could get some very cool shots with those. With that rowdy group, she was somehow able to get everyone in perfect position quickly and get some amazing shots. It was a great night. She quickly posted some photos for us to see and I was STUNNED. Remember those crazy photos in the dark under the tree? Those were the most gorgeous photos I have ever seen in my life. I don't know how she did it, but she managed to capture the way I wanted my wedding to look in my head right there in photos. As we looked through all of the amazing photos she took, one after another, we cried. She was able to bring back all of the joy we felt that day. It happens every time we look at those photos. It was the small ones. The ones she took of our 5-year-old daughter crying tears of joy during the ceremony, the photo of our 3-year-old sitting with her grandpa and staring blankly. The photo of our girls looking at us through a window. Those are the photos we will cherish for the rest of our lives. I couldn't be more grateful to Michelle and Lauren for capturing that day for us in a way that no one else ever could. I cannot recommend her enough. If you're lucky enough to be able to book her - DO IT. You will not regret it.

2013-04-28T15:21:23 Response from the vendor

Wow! Your sweet, detailed review brought tears to my eyes!! We enjoyed every moment!!

Reviewed on 4/21/2016 Jillian V

Besides marrying the love of my life, the next most important thing in regards to my wedding was being able to capture it all in beautiful pictures that I would always love looking back at. I met Michelle through a past job in the events industry. Her work immediately left me in... Read More awe. All of her images were truly stunning from weddings to engagements to families. I knew I had to have her take our pictures! Michelle was so wonderful to work with. She took the time to understand what was most important to us and what we truly wanted to capture in our big day. After being rained out of our engagement pictures twice we were finally able to take them on a beautiful day in downtown San Antonio and the Pearl Brewery. Us having never done this before, Michelle was quick to calm our nerves by starting our session at a fun bar where we enjoyed our favorite drinks. From there she continued to make us laugh and smile throughout the whole session. We ended our session with FUN confetti pictures that were absolutely my favorite. After our engagement picture session I knew we had made the right choice and when we got our sneak preview I couldn’t have asked for better photos. From then on Michelle helped us plan our wedding day. We opted to do a first look (which I would absolutely recommend to everyone). We were able to take time alone to be in the moment before the I Do’s and Michelle captured it all! Our family, our wedding party and all of our guests loved all of the pictures and they all kept saying “I didn’t even know they were taking pictures then.” Since we had a Catholic wedding ceremony there are rules as to when and where pictures can be taken. Michelle and her team did a fantastic job of capturing the ceremony while also being respectful of the Catholic wedding mass. From my bridal portraits to the last moments of the reception, every picture left me wanting more and more. Michelle is a true professional with an eye for creating beautiful, jaw-dropping photographs. She is always early, has a game plan and never disappoints. There is no doubt that I will be a customer for life!! Thank you Michelle for capturing all of the wonderful moments on our special day!

2016-04-26T22:35:11 Response from the vendor

Jillian!! You and Robert are such incredible people. It has been SO wonderful getting to know you both and to be around such positive energy, by you both and everyone at your wedding. I am honored to have photographed your wedding and I love your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/30/2016

Best wedding photographer EVER! Michelle was recommended to us by another photographer, and when I looked at her photos online I was blown away! When we first met, she arrived early and helped us map out a timeline for engagement photos, bridal portraits, and the big day. This... Read More was especially helpful because Mark and I didn't know anything about weddings at the time and really needed help getting started, especially since we had not opted to hire a wedding planner. Michelle went to our photo shoot locations the day before we were to meet to check lighting and specific poses for our meeting the following day. This was great because the day of each shoot, she already had a plan for us, which really took the stress off. On the day of each shoot (and the wedding) Michelle had the amazing ability to make us relax enough to smile for our photos. Mark and I were both really nervous about how the photos would turn out because neither of us are models, and we have zero experience having professional photos taken. Michelle sweetly joked with us and helped us stand or sit or do whatever was needed to make the photos turn out perfectly, and she succeeded! I've never been so thrilled with photos in my life! Michelle is also extremely professional. Since we didn't have a wedding planner, I was the go-to person. As the big day crept closer, I was completely overwhelmed, and Michelle really helped. She communicated with the venue coordinator about the timeline so that everyone could be on the same page, and her beautiful communication skills took a huge burden off me because, again, I had no idea what I was doing. On our wedding day, Michelle arrived (on time as always) with two helpers. All three women ran circles around us to make sure that everything flowed smoothly for Mark and me. They managed the groomsmen, the bridesmaids, our families (oiy!), and they did it seamlessly so that all of the photos were taken before Mark and I ever had to think about anything. Michelle is the most wonderful person I have ever worked with. Basically, I need her for every facet of my life! Please hire her for your wedding, your baby shower, your mommy/daddy photos, retirement parties, whatever. Call Michelle! She delivers a great product and she does it with a smile and a giggle. Love her!

2016-03-31T17:26:00 Response from the vendor

Sweet Kat...thank you for making me feel so ...appreciated! I do give every couple my all and it's the best feeling to be validated. I'm incredibly grateful to have such amazing clients! Love yall!!! xoxo

Reviewed on 7/08/2017 Dylan T

STOP HERE - you found your photographer! Michelle captures the moments that you will cherish! Seriously, Michelle is incredibly talented. We loved all of her photos and she is always in the best of spirits.

2017-07-30T10:46:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Dylan!! You all were fantastic to work with and made me feel like family. Thank you for being awesome!!!

Reviewed on 7/08/2017 Christina G

I can not possibly say enough wonderful things to express my gratitude and 110% satisfaction that my husband and I chose Michelle Jones Photography for our wedding! When my husband and I got engaged I was so excited to start planning our wedding. I began to prioritize the things... Read More that were most important to me, photography was one of the number one things. I was being very picky when hunting for a photographer, I spent HOURS going through different photographer's websites and galleries searching for the right one. When I found Michelle's website I knew immediately that I had found the photographer for us. Her photos capture the most beautiful moments and will take your breath away. I contacted her immediately and she responded right away. Dylan and I met her soon after and ended up talking for about three hours at our first meeting! She is just as incredible as her photos. It felt like we had known her for years! She made us feel so at ease and we had such a great time with her! We were so lucky that she was available for our wedding date! She is extremely organized (which I loved) while still keeping the environment relaxed. We shot our engagement photos, my bridal portraits and our wedding photos with Michelle and I can not say enough wonderful things about every shoot and every image. Our engagement shoot was our first time being photographed together and we were both a little nervous, but Michelle made the shoot so much fun and SO relaxed! The photos were absolutely stunning, we used them for our Save the Dates and so many of our guests texted us commenting on how great the photos were. Our next shoot was my bridal portraits which was SO much fun! Michelle was so helpful in working with my schedule to set up the shoot. My Mom and sister came and also LOVED Michelle, we were all smiling and laughing the entire time which definitely showed in the photos and I loved it, I looked so natural and relaxed. I really wanted a few shots with my dog Layla and Michelle was SO wonderful with her, especially because Layla was not being particularly cooperative. Even the photos with Layla came out so perfectly, I will treasure them forever. My bridal portrait session was one of my favorite experiences leading up to the wedding, and it is because Michelle is so awesome! Leading up to the wedding Michelle was so organized in figuring out how to shoot everything and everyone, I was so at ease the day of the wedding because I knew she was completely on top of everything. I can not thank her enough for our wedding photos. When she sent them to Dylan and I we spend two hours looking through them the first time. We both cried and laughed reliving the day. Michelle has a way of capturing the most beautiful moments that you didn't even realized happened. Her incredible skill at photography results in the most awe-inspiring photos that look so natural and never look or feel staged. There are so many photos of our wedding that completely take my breath away when I see them. If you want to have the most timeless and beautiful photos of your wedding (engagement photos and bridal portraits) Michelle is hands down the photographer for you. Not only is her photography outstanding but she is truly wonderful and joy to work with. Another great thing is that she gives the BEST recommendations for other vendors! We ended up using all vendors that she recommended and are so happy that we did, we had an all star team for our wedding. #bestphotographerever

2017-07-30T10:46:22 Response from the vendor

Christina!!! Wow!! I don't even know what to say. That was the most amazing thing to read! You both are wonderful!! When can we do more shoots?? Love you both!! 😘

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Karen H

Michelle filmed our wedding, which is of course a very special day but also a very hectic one. She was very patient and worked closely with us from beginning to end. When we first contacted Michelle, she was very quick to respond. We had initially planned on getting married... Read More downtown, and when we had to change plans and location with not very much time to spare, Michelle adjusted accordingly without issue! On the wedding day itself, Michelle's patience, experience, and professionalism helped to facilitate everything. She coordinated well with the photographer that was also there to capture our day. We had specifically requested that certain guests be interviewed for the video, and that others not be (such as friends of friends that we didn't know very well and would rather not have in the wedding video), and she executed this perfectly. When there was downtime for people that weren't being photographed, Michelle made sure to use this time efficiently to get their interviews. We had a dinner at a separate location following the exchanging of vows and photo session. Michelle followed us there and continue to capture our day and get the remaining interviews. Things were running a bit behind and the Best Man and Maid of Honor still hadn't given their respective speeches. Because of the delay, we asked Michelle if we could pay for an additional hour if she was willing and had the availability for it. She agreed and was able to capture the speeches and the cutting of the cake! Prior to receiving the video, she showed us a sneak peek of it. The preview alone was beautiful. When we got the final product, we were so deeply moved by the whole thing. The quality of the picture, the audio and video editing, the musical score, etc. It's absolutely perfect, and we watched it about half a dozen times within just a couple of days. We're so thankful for having Michelle present on our special day to capture it all, and couldn't recommend her services enough! Thank you, Michelle, for documenting these specials memories of ours that we will cherish forever!

2017-04-18T19:41:52 Response from the vendor

You are the sweetest!!! Thank you so much!! It has been an absolute pleasure to tell your beautiful story!!

Reviewed on 4/07/2017 Nicole R

I found Michelle's website through The Knot and fell in love with her photographs from the moment I looked at her site. The images were so beautiful! There are many things and vendors that go into planning a wedding, but photography was the MOST important to me. Picking Michelle... Read More was the best decision we ever made. Michelle and her work by FAR exceeded our expectations. She did our engagement pictures, my bridals, our wedding, and even a video. She captured SO many images- the hardest part was trying to pick out my favorites. I was obsessed with all of her work! Michelle is so friendly and easy to work with. She really cares about you and your wedding, in addition to the photography. She helped us make a timeline of our event and she event spent time traveling to the location before the wedding to find the perfect photo locations. She sent me pictures of everything she found and asked me if I had any preferences of where we take pictures for the day of. She included my husband and I in every decision we wanted to be a part of and more. She really goes ABOVE AND BEYOND! She is a great at what she does, and so patient with us crazy brides that have so many questions and things to say! (hehe). She was always available by email, phone, text etc. She truly is amazing and her work speaks for itself. The images we received of our wedding were AMAZING! We loved our time with Michelle and I always joke with her that I wish we could do it all over again. She made this experience so easy and so fun! We are so thankful for her and her work. We relive our wedding through her pictures and she helped make the most important day of our lives memorable. I cried looking at the images and watching the video she made for us too. (So many people told me the same) We will cherish these images forever. Thank you so much Michelle!

2017-04-07T16:13:01 Response from the vendor

Nicole!! You blow me away! You, Cade and your family have been a dream! We should do this again for sure lol You are so very welcome!!!

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Tiffiny F

I could not stress enough in words how happy/satisfied my husband and I are that we chose Michelle Jones Photography. We knew just from taking a peak at her online portfolio/website that she would be our perfect fit. Nonetheless she exceeded our expectations. If you are looking... Read More for someone to capture the most beautiful, unexpected, yet most natural looking portraits, we highly recommened Michelle and her awesome team. Michelle was a doll to work with, very humble and silly. And overall made us very comfortable! Love, love, loved our special day and even more so LOVE to look back at our engagement/wedding day memories/photos! Huge, huge thank you too Michelle Jones Photography ! ❤💍👰

2017-04-07T16:11:05 Response from the vendor

Awww thank you so much!! Wish I knew who this is btw, the date isn't right! No matter who you are, I appreciate you taking the time to say such nice things about me!!

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Valerie B

Michelle did an incredible job at both my engagement photo shoot and my wedding in October 2016! She met with me first to get an idea of personality and vision for my wedding and then was willing to drive an hour and a half to the winery where we were engaged to take our photos.... Read More My fiancé (who rarely smiles for a camera) and I felt comfortable the entire time and our photos look like us at our best! No crazy poses, just the way we are...but more beautiful! We got so many beautiful images that day that we'll cherish forever. Our wedding day was even more amazing! Michelle captured all the little moments from the day- my mom helping me into my dress, our first look, our guests arriving, and did an incredible job with candid photos of our ceremony, reception and decor. After all the hard work of planning the wedding, I'm forever grateful that we have photos of it all to cherish. Michelle is not only an artist, but is a wonderful person to work with and trust with the memories of your wedding!

2017-01-27T02:27:25 Response from the vendor

Wow thank you so much Valerie! It was a magical day that I won't be forgetting!! Cheers!!

Reviewed on 1/01/2017 Rebekah R

When it came to picking vendors, my husband and myself both agreed on one thing immediately.....the importance of the photographer!!! Even before we were engaged I knew who the best person for the job was! Her work is breath-taking and her personality and creativity are both... Read More #flawless!! Michelle is just the sweetest person you could meet and she is more than willing to go the extra mile to get that perfect picture. She always responds to questions right away and is so helpful in many aspects of the wedding process! From the beginning when we took our engagement pictures to the end of the wedding reception Michelle and her crew showed such professionalism. We did the whole package: engagement pictures, bridals, wedding day pictures, and videos for our wedding. (Not to mention Michelle and her team worked from morning to night on the day of the wedding)!! And each time they were on top of their game ready to snap the best pictures. After each session we would receive our photos and just be blown away at how natural and beautiful they would always look. I never had one doubt that she would capture everything so perfectly! I even forgot little details that happened at the wedding, but once I saw the pictures they all came flooding back. I cannot thank Michelle enough for being so helpful and kind during the whole thing. Even our guests were just blown away by how great she is! I received nothing but compliments when people saw our pictures and I always felt so good being able to say Michelle was our photographer!! In addition, I was not planning on having a video done at our wedding because I didn't think they were that important. However, last minute I asked Michelle if it would be possible to have a video made. She made it happen, and I have to say WOW!! Just WOW! It was so beautiful and I'm so happy we did it!! The team that Michelle has is so talented and anything they make is sheer perfection. If anyone is on the fence about having a videographer.... do it!!! Trust me...it's SOOOO worth it!!! Michelle will make your wedding come to life anytime you look back on the pictures or videos. Long after the day has gone your not going to have ANY doubt that you picked the right photographer for your special day!

2017-01-01T15:38:27 Response from the vendor

Awwww Beka!!! You are the sweetest ever!!! I expect to see you and Nick again!! Stay in touch and congrats!!!!

Reviewed on 1/01/2017 Rebekah R

2017-01-01T15:38:38 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Chloe R

Michelle was the best decision I could have ever made (besides my new husband!). She was A+++ every single step of the way, from the moment my husband proposed up until we drove away after the wedding reception. She was amazing at communicating and had so many great and creative... Read More ideas! She can bring out a smile in anybody with her bubbly personality and can bring a tear to your eye by capturing the such beautiful moments between people. She spent so much time with me on the phone getting together a day-of timeline and was so organized through and through. I literally cannot recommend her more!! Please do yourself a favor and choose her to be your photographer!! Many of the vendors at my wedding were asking for her contact information because she is such a joy to work with and even the guests said that she brought such an amazing energy to the room. Jace and I love you so much, Michelle!!

2016-11-23T21:07:50 Response from the vendor

Oh wow Chloe! You and Jace have been a dream to have in front of my camera and I just know we will stay in touch after the wedding too! I am so thankful Jace found me for his amazing proposal to you and that... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Jaime M

Michelle, Michelle, Michelle... She's so good you need to say her name three times... Like Beetlejuice, but you won't get a creeper to appear... Instead you'll get an amazing video of your wedding that perfectly captured your memories!! Michelle is taking the wedding videography... Read More category by storm. She's a finely established photographer... Decided she wanted to be a videographer, as well... And, basically, became an overnight sensation! She's like one of those people who's good at everything. And people probably hated her for it in high school, but then we all grew up & they all love her for it. But they have to now because she's just awesome. She works really well with other photographers. My photographer was anxious about who I picked for my videographer because she's had incidences where they'd get in the way instead of working together. She plays well with others. HAHA! But in all seriousness... She surpassed expectations... And she gave me the best wedding video I've ever seen. Seriously... I'm not just saying that because she shot my wedding. You'll just have to see it on her blog for yourself. Go... Go check it out... NOW! So you can agree with me... Until she shoots yours & then you'll say yours is better because you're biased.

2016-11-18T00:52:31 Response from the vendor

Haha Jaime! You are too funny!! Thank you so so much!! I'm very proud of your video!!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 britannia g

The best decision I ever made, in my entire wedding planning process was choosing Michelle Jones Photography to capture our wedding day! When I first met Michelle, her professionalism and passion for her work, immediately shined through her sweet smile!! She made me feel so... Read More special to be a BRIDE. Her excitement about my big day, made me feel that much more excited to have her be apart of it! She is so willingly to answer every question and is beyond wonderful at capturing those candid and special moments, no matter the weather or whatever! She is so organized, responsive and definitely makes you feel so comfortable in front of a camera. On the day of my wedding, Michelle and her team, worked incredibly well with our family, guests and other vendors. She made taking pictures FUN with our bridal party, family and guests, and it was all in a timely fashion. The best part about Michelle Jones Photography, is knowing that you are getting the best wedding photographer in the industry, and also sharing your big day, with someone who has an amazing personality, that will deliver those picture perfect photos to last a lifetime. Thank you so much Michelle for going above and beyond!! Adam and I are incredibly thankful for having you capture our wedding day!! We just can't wait to see your incredible work!! Thank you!!

2016-11-15T22:58:08 Response from the vendor

Oh my goodness!! Britannia!! You are too sweet! I hardly even know what to say except to just say thank you so much just for being you! It was truly my pleasure! You blow me away xoxo

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Lindsey S

Michelle is THE BEST. Hand downs, the best. She will take two of the most awkward, non-photogenic, not-sure-when-to-laugh/smile/be serious, camera-shy, crazy-haired, always-confused-looking people (yes, me and the hubs)... and turn them into what looks like J. Crew models.... Read More Thank the good Lord above, because we needed all the help we could get. In all seriousness though, Michelle was a life-saver. She made me and my husband feel so relaxed, was such a joy to be around, and eased my stresses of planning a wedding. Michelle was always responsive, walked me through timelines that helped me prepare, and I just felt like I was safe and things were in control when she was around. She was always prepared, always had the answers (and questions that I had missed, but needed to ask!), and provided us with the most stunning pictures. We couldn't be more grateful, as she captured the most important day and moments exactly how we wanted.. but BETTER. She is just a rock star, y'all, and you can't go wrong with Michelle and her team. I could write a novel on how thankful we are for her, how much we adored working with her, and how incredible her work is! Thank you, Michelle! Xx, Linds (& Sturg!) :)

2016-10-30T20:46:18 Response from the vendor

Oh wow Linds!!! Thank you sweetheart!! And you two already look like models! I loved every single moment. It was such a beautiful and heartfelt day and I am truly honored to capture it for you and your family! Thank you so much! xoxo

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Elizabeth F

Michelle's photography is artistically timeless. She captured every moment of our special day in ways that we could have only dreamed about. We enjoyed working with Michelle every step of the way. She is very creative, organized and dedicated to each unique couple. Our... Read More wedding day wouldn't have been complete without her artist eye. Thank you Michelle, for creating images that we will cherish for a lifetime.

2016-10-17T22:10:04 Response from the vendor

You are so welcome Elizabeth! I loved your intimate ceremony and getting to know you both and your sweet family. Thank you so much for your kind words! xoxo

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Kindall S

Our experience with Michelle has beyond what I could have ever imagined. I am typically not a fan of having my picture taken, but Michelle made it effortless and fun. She was amazing to work with for both our engagements and wedding as she is timely, organized, fun, and so... Read More giving of herself to help the event the best ever! She helped the planning stages stay smooth with her organization and gave us photos that captured the feeling of the wedding as much as any detail. I can’t recommend Michelle highly enough for any occasion.

2016-10-17T17:34:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Sweet Kindall! Your wedding was so memorable and I LOVED getting all of those feels on camera! xoxo btw, wedding was 9/3/16!

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Crystal D

Michelle Jones Photography is the best! She encompasses so much creativity and artistry in her work. She captured several candid moments at our wedding and in each photo you could feel the emotions. As well as with the candid shots, the “posed” ones are also breathtaking; they... Read More are very natural looking. Our wedding photos are beautiful and are ones that will last a lifetime! From the moment we met Michelle, she made us feel at ease- she has such a calm demeanor and the sweetest giggle. After going through her packages and making suggestions to accommodate our wishes, my husband and I chose a complimentary engagement session to accompany our wedding package. When our engagement photos were released, Michelle followed up with my husband and me to ensure that we were happy with our photos. I knew we had made the perfect choice in photographer! Nonetheless, our engagement photos were phenomenal, more than we had ever hoped for! Michelle was also very patient with me. I corresponded with Michelle several times, via email, regarding engagement photos and wedding decisions, she responded to my emails almost immediately. She helped with devising a timeline and also helped with other details a couple may not consider. Without Michelle, I’m not sure we would have made the same decisions for our wedding; she was more than our photographer, she was also our wedding consultant (although she may not realize it)... If I had to do this all over again, we would hire her without any hesitation. After all the decorations are stowed away and every vendor and guest has gone home, photos of your wedding day will be the only things that remain. Hire someone you can trust, someone who will invest time and energy in ensuring that you will have the best photos possible. Michelle was worth every penny and was the best investment of our wedding day. You won’t be disappointed if you choose her as your photographer. I’m now finding myself looking for an excuse to hire her again!!!

2016-09-16T16:31:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Crystal! Wow I'm not even sure of what to say! Great reminder of why I love what I do! I hope to see you again very soon! ;) xoxo

Reviewed on 7/01/2016 Danielle W

Michelle is absolutely amazing! She goes above and beyond in everything she does. My wedding would not have been the same without her. She was able to capture almost everyone that attended my wedding,as well as, every little detail. She is able to make you feel extremely... Read More comfortable in front of the camera. She was so helpful. I'm from Houston, but got married in New Braunfels, and she was able to work with me and make everything extremely smooth. Her work is just stunning! You can't go wrong with Michelle! She will make your day beautiful!

2016-07-31T15:50:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Danielle! Congrats to you and Nathan and I hope to see you both again!!! xoxo

Reviewed on 6/08/2016 Angie C

I don’t know where to start! We first met up with Michelle at a Starbucks and it was love at first sight! She was everything we were looking for in a wedding photographer. Her pictures are absolutely gorgeous, and she has the personality to match! Michelle has a way of... Read More making you feel relaxed and not posed. Our engagement pictures were at Enchanted Rock in Fredericksburg, and they look like something out of a magazine! I feel so lucky and cannot believe they are our pictures! Michelle also saved my wedding day by coming up with a timeline that worked out flawlessly. The day of our wedding Michelle and her team were so efficient and professional, and they even kept up with my husband’s funky moves on the dance floor! While we were on our honeymoon, I just had to check Michelle’s website for our wedding teaser. I literally squealed with joy when it posted and my husband kept making fun of me because I could not stop looking at the pictures! If the wedding teaser is a sneak peek into the rest of the wedding photos to come, I don’t think I can contain myself! Thank you so much Michelle, for making our engagement and wedding something we will cherish and remember for more than a lifetime, and for capturing all the moments of our incredible journey!

2016-07-31T15:52:36 Response from the vendor

You are so dang cute!! I can literally hear you squealing! Ahhh I love that. You both were such a joy to photograph! Thank you SO MUCH!!!! xoxo

Reviewed on 6/06/2016 Shep M

I won't bury the lede: Michelle's a pro. My wife and I booked Michelle for our wedding, and couldn't be more satisfied. At both the engagement session and during wedding portraits, she was a master at getting everyone to pose in ways that look natural and result in great... Read More photos; a tall order when dealing with people who aren't particularly comfortable being on camera. And as for the ceremony and reception, we hardly even noticed she was there, unless she was ever-so-gently keeping us on schedule so that all of the big events of the evening (toasts, first dance, cake cutting) would end up on film. The photos came back right on time in the form of an elaborately packaged wooden flash drive, and we were thrilled to have so many watermark-free digitals to share friends and family. The photos themselves were well composed and superbly edited; artistic to a point, but not kitsch or overly trendy. They're the kinds of photos that should look just as great in 30 years as they do today; not like so many overexposed, vaseline-smeared wedding portraits you see on Pinterest nowadays. We received over 700 images from the wedding, plus 15 of our choosing from the engagement session, and there wasn't a dud in the bunch. We really appreciated that our package included a print credit (plus an extra bonus for paying with bank transfers, rather than a credit card), meaning we could order tons of high quality prints after the wedding without worrying about the cost. The only problem is trying to pick the ones we like the most! My new mother-in-law was so impressed that she wants to hire Michelle for future family events, so hopefully we'll cross paths again at some point!

2016-06-06T13:44:50 Response from the vendor

Ahhh thank you so much Shep!!! Wow it's taking me some time to form a coherent response... You've touched on everything I'm about! Thank you for noticing and THANK YOU for trusting me with your wedding day! I am truly honored to be part of... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/23/2016 Melanie M

AMAZING!! Michelle did a fantastic job capturing the joy and emotion on our wedding day; she has a rare ability to capture the most touching candids, and yet she can orchestrate beautiful portraits as well. We absolutely loved all of her work from the engagement session to the... Read More wedding ceremony. She was very accommodating the whole time and was always easy to reach. Throughout the entire process she was very up front and did not try to peg us with hidden fees. Her work truly speaks for itself. She is also with you throughout the entire process, a lot of the large photographing companies just assign any photographer to your event... Which is unnerving in my opinion. Michelle takes time to get to know the couple and helps make everyone feel at east for the pictures. We love our wedding day photos so much and are so grateful we found Michelle!

2016-02-25T13:20:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Melanie!! It was such a beautiful day and it was an honor to be part of it all! xoxo

Photography

Reviewed on 12/18/2015 Amy B

Finding and hiring Michelle was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. She is so personable, friendly, and of course, an amazing photographer. She gave us so many beautiful photos that we will treasure forever. A person only has one wedding day, but the photos last... Read More for a lifetime. The way Michelle photographed our wedding will be a treasured memory. Thank you again Michelle for capturing all the special moments of our wedding day!

2015-12-19T12:56:37 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Amy!!! It's really quite wonderful to capture those moments for such a sweet and caring couple! I will always remember how much you both wear your heart on your sleeves (and don't let anyone tell Brandon he can't do that!). xoxo

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

We are incredibly pleased with both our engagement photos and our wedding photos from Michelle! She is easy to work with, has a knack for making people feel comfortable to get those great shots, and, best of all, takes amazing photos!! She is super talented and fun to work with... Read More as well. We could not have asked for a better photographer to capture such an important event in our lives. Thanks, Michelle!!

2015-11-02T23:35:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!!! I'm going to guess that this is Logan? Haha I can't tell from the wedding date, but I think it's you! Well, whoever this is, you are so very welcome!!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Kahlei M

Where do I begin...there are so many great things to say about Michelle! For me, the photographer was very important and I didn't want just anyone. Our wedding photos are something that will last a lifetime and remind us of all of the memories that were made and remind of the... Read More ones that we probably had forgotten. She was referred to us by a dear friend & it was the greatest wedding decision that we made. Michelle absolutely took our breath away with all of the beautiful images that were captured on our wedding day! You won't find someone that is more passionate, sincere or thoughtful. Michelle took care of care of having the day planned out, the list of shots that wouldn't be forgotten, smooth flowing plan for family portraits, and kept us on schedule throughout the entire day. Michelle...I can't say THANK YOU enough for everything!

2015-11-02T23:36:29 Response from the vendor

Ahhh Kahlei!!! Thank you so much! You are Gabe are just the nicest people and it was so wonderful to capture such an amazing time in your lives! Congrats!!!!

Michelle Jones Fleming

I got married in 2013 to my best friend, Austin. I love sad songs, chocolate, beautiful light, rainy days, cats, cake, elderly couples that still hold hands and I'm constantly holding back tears while I'm shooting a wedding! I also have a slight obsession with having my nails done... I began shooting weddings in 2002 and officially started Michelle Jones Photography in 2008. I shoot weddings full-time. Weddings are my focus and my passion. It's important to me that I take a limited number of weddings each year so that each couple receives my full attention.