2404 Magowan Drive, Santa Rosa, CA (707) 575-1214

Reviewed on 9/07/2015 Lexi S

My husband and I are not huge cake fans, but wanted to have a cutting cake at our wedding. We went into the store for a tasting and fell in love with the lemon curd and berries cake. It was absolutely delicious! We ordered a two-tiered cake and had it delivered directly to our... Read More venue. They placed olive branches on the cake on-site and everything was flawless! Would definitely recommend Michelle Marie's.

It all worked out.

Reviewed on 11/15/2012 Tara F

Initially, did not reach or meet with the actual wedding cake designer or baker, because I was planning from Oregon, but appreciated that they took my photo inspiration and created the cake I wanted. I had to go buy my own ribbon for the cake and they were unclear of the kind... Read More of cake we chose months after the tasting, sounds like miscommunication, but all turned out fine. Appreciated their willness to be flexible and price conscious.

Best cake ever

Reviewed on 10/22/2012 Kelsey M

Quite a variety of cakes to taste from, and each of them absolutely wonderful--even hard to decide. From our disjointed and vague description (and a napkin illustration), they were somehow able to still come out with exactly what we wanted, and beautifully at that. Cake was... Read More smaller than I had expected, but they were spot-on in their estimation of how many people it would feed, and they even delivered it in spite of our venue being outside their regular delivery range. Would definitely recommend, even if you just want a nice cupcake on a Sunday afternoon and not a full wedding cake.

Delicious and beautiful wedding cake!

Reviewed on 10/08/2012 Alicia L

We found Michelle Marie's Patisserie at a wedding fair we attended. We sampled many cakes that day, and Michelle Marie's stood out far beyond the others - her cakes delicate and light, with great flavor. We then booked a few cake tastings to really do our research, and we still... Read More found Michelle Marie's cakes to be the most delicious. And she does really beautiful designs. I brought in a few photos of cakes that I really liked - the design I liked most would have been out of my price range (it was fairly complicated), so she was able to do a slightly more simple version of the cake dsign that was in my range. And her design still gave the same effect/look that I was interested in. The cake turned out beautifully, and was also really tasty! We had a hard time deciding on flavors, so did a different flavor for each layer of our cake. They were lovely to work with, and everything went really smoothly with the delivery, even on the back roads of the Russian River area. I would highly recommend Michelle Marie's Patisserie for wedding cakes, and other baked goods as well!

Couldn't Have Hoped for More

Reviewed on 8/18/2012 Lauren K

We chose to have a dessert bar instead of a cake and both my husband and I (and all the guests) LOVED everything. The options they have for the dessert bar are pretty much unlimited and they even made us individual tiramisus upon request. Quality desserts and delivered to our... Read More reception!!!! Elizabeth was also very helpful throughout the planning process and even allowed us to take our dessert tasting "to go" where we were able to share it with our family! No critiques here!

gorgeous and tasty wedding cake!

Reviewed on 6/11/2012 suzanne p

we had a wedding cake and cupcakes. it was all so good. our wedding cake tasted incredible and looked amazing!

Exceeded Expectations

Reviewed on 12/01/2011 Ashley H

The service leading up to the day of the wedding was a little iffy and had me a bit worried about how our cake would end up. But the cake ended up looking PERFECT! It was absolutely beautiful and tasted better than any cake I have ever had! Definitely recommend them!

Moist and Delectable Cakes

Reviewed on 8/17/2011 Jill B

Our Wedding cake was beautiful and tasted heavenly. The chocolate rasaberry preserves combination with buttercream frosting was so delectable. All our guests loved the cake. The cake looked so beautiful with the sugared grapes that was perfect for our vineyard Wedding. The... Read More Snoopy Flying Ace groom's cake was fun and yummy. Our guests loved the themed cake. Elizabeth got the details perfectly. She made sure our cakes were fresh and beautiful. I would recommend them to any couple getting married.

Reviewed on 7/23/2011 Mandy J

Groom's cake and wedding cake were absolutely the best cake I have ever had...not to mention the most beautiful.

Beautiful Cake!

Reviewed on 5/22/2011 Kristen H

My husband does not like cakes, but he loved the cake from Michelle Marie's. They guaranteed us that their fresh fruit cake would be wonderful, which other places we had gone too did not offer. They were able to take a design that I picked out and use that on the cake. The cake... Read More looked absolutely beautiful and tasted amazing. They also do 1-year anniversary cakes which I thought was a really nice addition in buying a cake from them. Not only are their cakes amazing but the food and pastries are delicious as well.