Book Your Wedding with Mid-America Club

A BALLROOM IN CHICAGO, IL

The Mid-America Club is the only club in the city of Chicago, Illinois, to offer a panoramic view of the city's famous skyline, making it the modern elegance of wedding venues. Located in the heart of Chicago at the pinnacle of the Aon Center on the 80th floor in the third-tallest building in the city, the club provides easy access to some of the best sites and boasts amazing views from one of the highest private dining rooms in America, making it a popular choice with to-be-weds. The ambience of the Mid-America Club is unrivaled, letting couples celebrate their big day in style and privacy.

Couples may reserve the venue for their big day in order to have a unique wedding experience, high above the city in style. The sophisticated formal venue gives a spectacular view of Chicago’s Magnificent Mile, Gold Coast and lakefront views for couples in desire of a more private setting with all the grandeur of any wedding venue. The open windows that offer the view can be shut off for more ambience, while the simple, white walled room can be decorated to the couple's taste. A dance floor offers a space in the middle of the room for the couple to share their first dance while guests can sit at the tables and enjoy the delicious international cuisine and menu options.

The Mid-America Club boasts excellent service from dedicated employees, with gourmet cuisine to line complimentary tables, white linens, chiavari chairs, stemware and china. The club offers assistance with menu planning, linens, decorations, flowers and entertainment, along with a cake-cutting service, provisions of natural wood dance floors and a private atmosphere.

Packages also include setup and breakdown of the reception, private event directors and vendor setup access prior to the wedding. The base package include a dinner, reception, beverages and a wedding cake provided by Bittersweet Bakery Services. Additional services are charged more with upgraded packages and all packages are charged by the person.

The Mid-America Club's central location allows guests, while staying at the club's hotel, to explore some of the best sites Chicago has to offer without wandering far from the building. Some of those sites include the following, from art exhibits to spa facilities.

• Centrally located near the Valeo Spa
  • Near art installations like the Flamingo
  • Near the Lyric Opera of Chicago
  • Near the Cloud Gate

Romance Above All

Have your romantic wedding 80 floors above Chicago’s sprawling skyline. The Club, located in the Aon Center provides a stunning 360-degree panoramic view of the city. Let our professional staff assist you with unique options for your reception ensuring your party reflects your special personality.

Ballroom, Country Club

Food + Catering, Planning

200 East Randolph Drive, 80th Floor, Chicago, IL (312) 861-1100

Extremely satisfied with my wedding at Mid-America Club

Reviewed on 7/26/2014 Megan O

My husband and I had our wedding reception at the Mid-America Club this July and we can't say enough good things about the venue. Our guests were raving about the views, the food, and the service. We had about 210 guests in the main ballroom, and used the rooms in the... Read More northwest corner for cocktail hour, all of the rooms and decor were beautiful. They did a great job of working with us through all of the details during planning, we worked mainly with Kassondra who was extremely professional and detail-oriented. Additionally, the other vendors that we used (day-of wedding coordinator, DJ) had great things to say about working with Kassondra and Mid-America. I think I was most impressed with their attention to detail - for instance, they were awesome about accommodating food allergies and had some really great options for kids food since we have big families with a lot of kids between 6-18. Also, since we were there in July and had a Saturday wedding we had the benefit of seeing the Navy Pier fireworks, which our guests were really impressed with. Honestly we had the best night and I can't think of a single complaint.

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 Jenny C

Absolute dream come true venue! My husband and I were married earlier this month at the Mid-America Club and our wedding was stellar on every possible level. The location and venue views are unbeatable, and best of all their staff are incredible experts in wedding planning. We... Read More worked with Sam M. who was a godsend -- fantastic attention to detail, a consummate professional, and amazing day-of planning expertise. Sam was so accessible in the year and months leading up -- we had multiple phone calls and in-person meetings, and the Club makes this as easy as possible by essentially providing a wedding planner with the venue. Honestly our wedding day was a breeze with zero hiccups thanks to Sam and her staff. The MAC exceeded expectations time and time again throughout our planning process, and the day-of WOW factor is sure to be a serious hit with your guests. No better wedding venue in Chicago!!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Michelle R

I can't say enough about how unbelievably wonderful our experience was with MAC and working with Gina! She made everything seamless, from the first meeting until the days after the wedding and making sure all items were returned to us. The chef was great - everyone complimented... Read More the food like crazy. The staff here was wonderful as well - everyone of them had a smile on their face, and accommodated any and all requests. Again - I cant say enough! GREAT experience and I'd recommend them to ANY couple looking for a wedding venue.

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Amanda H

This venue is absolutely incredible! My husband and I recently were married in June, and we held our reception here. The entire staff at the Mid-America Club were incredible. They took care of everything that we needed leading up to our big day. Gina was our leading person from... Read More the Mid-America Club and she handled absolutely everything for me. She was able to contact all of our other vendors and make sure that they were informed of everything, none of the vendors needed to contact me, which as the bride, was a giant relief. Any request or question that my husband and I had, we were answered within 24 hours and always helpful and spot on. If I were to do this day over again, I would hold the reception here again. This place was wonderful and I cannot say enough great things about Gina and the ENTIRE staff at the Mid-America Club!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Sarah K

We recently had our Fall wedding at the MAC and were thrilled with their services! Cassandra was our event coordinator and was an absolute pleasure to work with. The food and wait staff went above and beyond our expectations. Everything was perfect.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Nicole R

We loved our venue. The views of the city can not be beat and on Saturdays you can actually see the Navy Pier Fireworks from the windows. They were extremely helpful in creating our vision of how we would want the room to be. The food is delicious. If I had one complaint it... Read More would be that they are not exceptionally flexible about some of the things that we would have wanted to be able to do in terms of negotiating our contract

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Ashley G

My husband and I got married at The Mid-America Club in June of 2016 and have nothing but absolutely wonderful things to say about our experience. Every single aspect of our wedding was everything I could have wanted and more. The planning was seamless, the room was beautiful... Read More and the food was delicious- guests still rave about it. The event director at The Mid America Club was amazing. Kassondra was very helpful and knowledgable throughout the entire process. She went well above her job responsibilities and made us feel calm and stress-free especially during the hectic days leading up to our wedding. Along with Kassondra, the entire staff at The Mid America Club from the GM to Izrael, the server who catered to our every need, was very attentive and professional with us and our guests throughout the entire day. I highly recommend celebrating at The Mid America Club. As someone who works in event planning and hospitality- I cannot say enough about the team and venue of The Mid-America Club. There is no other venue in the city, with such stunning views from the 80th floor, delicious cuisine and perfect service. It was truly our dream wedding.

Reviewed on 7/01/2016 Julia

I got married at the mid america club a few weeks ago. The whole process was fantastic, from the initial visit to the tastings to the days leading up to the wedding; Kassondra S., our coordinator there, was an absolute lifesaver and was so on top of everything. She helped make... Read More the day beautiful. The views at Mac are stunning, 80th floor views of the entire city, you really can't beat It! The rooms are gorgeous and the food is delicious. Our guests were raving about it. And for being in the city, it's fairly priced and parking is included for guests. Can't beat that.

Highly Recommend!

Reviewed on 7/21/2015 Amanda F

Kassondra at the Mid America Club was an integral part in making our wedding day go so smoothly! She was amazing and very organized and calm. We got so many compliments on the food at our wedding. We would highly recommend the Mid America Club for any wedding or event!

Reviewed on 6/08/2015 Ellen B

We had a wonderful experience working with the Mid-America Club! We worked with Gina, their onsite event manager, who was unbelievably lovely! She was super helpful all along the planning process and so great the day of. She even took the Mother of the Groom's cellphone to walk... Read More a guest through how to get to the parking garage! All of my other vendors has wonderful things to say about working with her. The food at the wedding was fantastic and every guest's entree came out quickly and hot. They have a deal with Bittersweet bakery for your cake, which is included in the price. Tables, chairs and basic linens are also included and there is no fee, just a catering minimum (which includes booze). Honestly, it's the best deal you'll get in downtown Chicago for a wedding! Plus those views!

Great tasting food

Reviewed on 5/05/2015 Elizabeth S

Our reception food was provided by Mid-America Club. The quality of the food was superb - from appetizers, through main course to sorbets. The tasting was a great experience as well.

The Mid America Club

Reviewed on 6/10/2013 Christine N

The Mid America Club is the dream wedding reception venue. Located on the 80th floor of the Aon building in downtown Chicago, the views of the city are truly unique and memorable for all of your guests. The staff is exceptional and extremely helpful. Each guest will receive an... Read More amazing gourmet experience from appetizers to dessert and the menu options are endless! My husband and I will never forget our wedding reception; it was the greatest night of our lives.

Breathtaking views

Reviewed on 11/25/2012 Terri D

Could not have been more pleased. The venue is so chic, the Chicago city views are breathtaking. Management worked with us to develop a wonderful menu and the details were well attended to. Everyone is still talking about the food and the service which was excellent.

Amazing Venue

Reviewed on 6/25/2012 Katie J

Mid America Club- Aon Center is where we had our wedding reception on June 9th 2012. Everyone who attended our wedding has said how amazing the venue was, how pretty the view was and how good the food was. It was absolutely beautiful, and perfect. I could go on forever how... Read More great our reception was, and the entire staff was so wonderful to work with, and how easy they made everything for me. I worked with Emily Larson, who was fantastic, she was easy to get a hold of and right on top of things whenever I needed her. We decided to go with Mid America Club right away, we got to the 80th floor and the view of Chicago was so pretty. We got a tour of the venue and then stayed for dinner, the food was fantastic. We meet the chief and the manager the very first night we looked at the place, and they were very welcoming. After we booked Mid America Club, we had tastings and visits before the wedding, they were so easy to work with and accommodated to everything to make us happy. The night of the wedding, everything was set up exactly as we discussed, nothing was wrong and no surprises with cost! Everything was true to what we talked about. I could not recommend this venue more, you will not be disappointed at all, I have heard all are great to work with but Emily Larson was great, we loved her! HERE ARE SOME PICTURES FROM MY PHOTOGRAPHER- CRANE'S PHOTOGRAPHY http://artoisphotography.com/mid-america-club-wedding-photos-katie-and-bill/

The Ultimate Beautiful City Venue. Spectacular and

Reviewed on 11/23/2011 Elizabeth S

We originally booked with the MAC because it is the ultimate city venue and the service won us over from the very begin. They were forthcoming with their information/guides, but also very willing to listen to your ideas and find a way to make them work. The service from the... Read More first email/meeting with Kelly Rehmer was impeccable - and the reason we ended up signing. You would be surprised how many vendors/venues in the city are not as warm when you are there to meet with them about spending money with them! The timing on responses was great and detailed. I definitely felt like I had a partner in the planning with Kelly, and a wedding planner included in the package. She is great at working with the other vendors so you don't have to manage every last detail. I dropped off a lot of instructions and I'm sure drove them crazy, but day of, everything was in place just as I had wanted. Not a single thing was missed. You definitely felt like you didn't have to worry about anything. The entire staff is professional and efficient - it was unbelievable that you felt like you got the service of a top Chicago dining experience even though there were over 200 guests versus 5 at your table. A number of guests commented (voluntarily) on the service. Also, the food was flawless and we believe the guests compliments because there were a ton of scrapped clean plates. We even heard that the steaks were better than a Chicago chophouse. We didn't go 1 second without getting something we needed, or being provided something we didn't even ask for, but were so happy to get. Yet at the same time, the staff was such an efficient machine, you hardly noticed them during speeches, etc. They even left our cake slices out, knowing that the bride and groom rarely get back to their seat right away. If you don't believe us, you will after just going to see "the view from the 80th floor" which is perfect in any weather. Amazing experience, highly recommended.

An *amazing* wedding experience

Reviewed on 9/30/2011 Erin W

We had our wedding at the MAC on 9-10-11 and it was absolutely *breathtaking*! The whole experience in dealing with the MAC, and in particular Emily Larson, was an exceptional pleasure, and our wedding ceremony and reception were beyond beautiful. From the moment we booked... Read More the MAC, Emily was incredibly helpful and interested in making our special day *perfect*. She was attentive to my email questions, and on several occasions, she invited me up to see other weddings that were set up to get an idea of how things would be set up, including the tables, the cake, the cocktail room, etc. Emily coached me through wedding planning and had very helpful suggestions. As we got closer to the time, Emily dealt directly with my vendors so I didn't have to worry about their load-in and other logistics. On the day of, everything magically appeared in its proper place, thanks in large part to Emily behind the scenes. Two days before our wedding, my mom and I dropped off several boxes of stuff and Emily listened attentively while my mom rattled off instructions. Better yet, all of the stuff my mom had put so much time and effort into (like our menus, candy table, and custom card box) was executed with perfection. With so many moving parts, it's amazing how everything came together. On the actual day of our wedding, we had our ceremony in the afternoon. The bridal party was separated in two different rooms across the building where we all got ready and took pictures. Emily lined everyone up for the ceremony and made me feel totally comfortable because she had everything under control. Our ceremony room was so beautiful. The chairs were covered and faced the window, so our ceremony was filled with heaping sunlight. It was warm, uplifting and inviting. The great thing about the MAC is that it's centrally located to so many *fabulous* photo opportunities. We took photos at Millennium Park and on Michigan Avenue, and we saved some cash because we didn't need to rent a trolley. Our cocktail hour occurred during sunset which was romantic. We had a photo slide show playing during that time and the drinks were flowing. No one had to wait in line at the bar and there was plenty of room. Our reception started at 7pm and all four ballrooms were used. I was absolutely floored when we walked in to the reception area -- it was stunning, and far surpassed any of my expectations. Overall, working with the MAC and especially Emily Larson was a complete and absolute pleasure. I so appreciate their attention to detail, their incredible service, and their amazing venue. If you are looking for a venue for your wedding downtown, make sure you view the space at the MAC. By the time we had our appointment, we had looked at several other downtown venues but the MAC absolutely blew us away, and it will do the same for you. The Mid-America Club and Emily Larsen can be contacted at [email protected]

Unbelievable Views!

Reviewed on 8/08/2011 Dana L

My husband and I had our reception here August 2011 and it was an incredible venue. I agree with one of the other comments about the coordinator not getting back to us right away about things, which alarmed me in the beginning but then after the wedding I realized it was more... Read More of a style thing because during the wedding, everyone was very accommodating and laid back. Many venues we looked at have strict rules and regulations but we literally had the run of the place, even with the club still being open on the far side. Guests still continue to comment on how wonderful the venue was, many were from out of town and were taken away by the breathtaking views. The wedding was on a Saturday night and the guests loved looking down at Navy Pier's fireworks. We were also surprised to see that the club is incredibly reasonably priced and even cheaper than some of the other popular venues we looked at like Navy Pier. I would absolutely recommend this venue to family and friends and would consider this venue if we have any events to plan in the future.

Classy and Beautiful

Reviewed on 7/12/2011 C J

We were married the summer of 2010 and couldnt have been more pleased with the venue and staff. The setting was great for the wedding, cocktail hour, and reception. The views were spectacular, the set up classy, and the food was wonderful. There was plenty of room for a... Read More larger wedding, which is difficult to find in Chicago, and we had constant compliments on the venue afterwards.

Great venue!

Reviewed on 7/07/2011 Lindsay H

I had my wedding at the Mid-America club last fall and it was an absolutely stunning location for a reception. My guests were in awe of the views from 80 floors about Chicago, as was I. We were able to negotiate what I felt was a fair rate, considering the location and the... Read More incredible views from the ballroom. The food was also very good and better quality than I have experienced at almost all other weddings. The only downside we experienced was some lack of communication from the event coordinator we worked with, who was sometimes hard to get a response from. However, in the end, it all worked out and we were absolutely thrilled with our decision to have our reception there!

superb reception

Reviewed on 6/23/2011 Suzanne H

fantastic service, outstanding food and a magnificent view. an overall amazing experience. highly recommend.

Best Club in Town!

Reviewed on 6/07/2011 Kelly R

We recently had our wedding at the club in April of 2011 and it was absolutely perfect! The views are unbelievable in every direction of Chicago (great for our out of town guests as well as ones from Chicago too)! The staff is unbelievable and extremely attentive, you can tell... Read More they all love what they do and make sure that you are extremely happy. Working with the venue was seamless as they take care of everything you need for your reception (and my ceremony there too). I would highly recommend The Mid America Club to other brides!!