Our Story

Here at Midas Manufacturing, we provide specialized services to ensure your jewelry is one-of-a-kind. By using a 3-D printer, we are able to deliver a prototype of your design at a more accurate and lower cost than a hand carved piece. This is a great opportunity to fine tune and change any details to ensure your custom piece is perfect. We are the only location in Austin that offers in-house Platinum casting. Casting with platinum and gold takes numerous years to master and we have the process down to an art. We are experts at jewelry repair. Any work that needs to be done to your jewelry is completed with the best care and quality to make sure your items look new again. We also carry a large selection of loose diamonds to choose from. Contact us for your new custom jewelry today!

Bracelets, Brooches, Cufflinks, Earrings, Necklaces, Rings, Wedding Jewelry, Fashion, Engagement Rings, Custom Designs, Engraving, Jewelry Cleaning, Ring Sizing, Ring Services, Wedding Rings

5555 N Lamar Blvd K120, Austin, TX (512) 467-7075

Reviewed on 3/23/2018 Jay H

I was looking for a custom designed diamond engagement ring with a natural sapphire stone at reasonable price. I searched and researched and found Midas. Charles and Kat were friendly, informative and collaborative. We put our heads together and came up with a uniquely... Read More beautiful ring unlike anything I’ve ever seen and at a fair price. They worked with my budget and my vision and made it happen. I do highly recommend Midas. Honestly the best and by the way she loves her ring and gave me a big YES!

2018-03-29T10:57:27 Response from the vendor

We're so glad to hear this! Thank you so much! Please feel free to come see us for any jewelry needs in the future!

Reviewed on 12/18/2017 Molly W

I had Midas make a custom wedding band to fit up against my custom ring that had been made by an entirely different jeweler. The designer worked with me to get exactly what I was looking for within my budget and the jeweler actually managed to match the wire profile of my custom... Read More band, not an easy task! Very happy with my results, and would definitely recommend.

2018-03-29T11:13:35 Response from the vendor

We're so happy to hear that! We loved working with you and we're glad you love what we were able to come up with! We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Meet The Manager

Charles, Cat, and Aaron

CHARLES KIRKPATRICK is the owner of Midas Manufacturing. He has 40 years experience with fine jewelry manufacturing, including platinum casting and stone setting. He's the best person to find your one-of-a-kind center stone. CAT BUTLER has been with Midas since 2016. As a graduate from Texas Institute of Jewelry Technology, our office manager and CAD specialist would love to work with you to create the custom jewelry you've been dreaming of. AARON PHELPS is our caster and stone setter. He has a Masters of Fine Arts from University of Texas and 18 years experience casting and setting stones.