$ – Inexpensive

Valet Parking, Service Staff, Limousine + Sedan

455 Massachusetts Ave, NW, Washington, DC (202) 462-1204

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Kassi W

Of all of the wedding planning activities, the transportation logistics stressed me out the most and choosing a vendor who I trusted and had reasonable prices for a guest shuttle, wedding party shuttle and sedan was difficult. MidPark was responsive and flexible as changes... Read More arose. Their prices were good compared to others in the area (note that gratuity is not included). I also liked that they had a 50 passenger bus, so I could get all of the guests on that one bus rather than having to shuttle. Both the 50 passenger guest bus and the sedan for the bride and groom were perfectly executed. I was most worried about the guest bus, as we had two hotel pick ups and drop offs and it went perfectly. I had problems with the 28 passenger wedding party shuttle. I had to call the driver at 2:30pm because I did not see him in the drive of the hotel where he was supposed to be. My bridesmaids and I ended up having to walk across the hotel drive and yard out to the road to get on the shuttle, which in the heat in our dresses and heels was not optimal. When we got on the shuttle, the air conditioning was not already on, and the driver had to figure out how to turn it on. For a bride who was already worried about the heat melting her makeup, I was pretty upset about that. We also could not figure out how to work the music and the driver could not figure it out either. On a Party Bus, you would expect they would be able to figure that out. The most upsetting thing for me was the ride itself. There were many rough stops where the wedding party went sliding forward. The driver told us he was driving a vehicle he was not familiar with. I relayed all of this to MidPark and only received a response that they would look into it. No apology. I didn't ask for any refund (although maybe I should have considering the less than satisfactory service), but at the very least an apology for my experience was warranted.

Start a Conversation!