Is this your business? claim it now

MIK Transportation

Saint Paul, MN

3445 Washington Dr, Saint Paul, MN (612) 799-2899

Reviewed on 6/22/2017

Read the below email thread between myself and MIK Transportation and you'll have everything you need to know about this vendor. EMAIL THREAD STARTS HERE: You already left 1 star review for us. It doesn’t help you at all and we will not respond to the client like you. Good... Read More luck in your life Sincerely, Michael Kashevatsky MIK Transportation, Inc. Office: 612-799-2899 Fax: 612-605-0050 email: [email protected] On Jun 15, 2017, at 4:38 PM, Haala, D wrote: No response to this huh? Wow……………… From: Haala, D Sent: Wednesday, June 07, 2017 1:32 PM To: MIK Limo Subject: Driver for Haala Wedding on May 19th Hi Michael, I’ve just returned from my honeymoon and felt compelled to send you feedback that I really didn’t want to deal with any further on my Wedding Day or Honeymoon. It’s hard for me to express how upset I am with your driver. He was rude and ornery from the moment he picked us up. He got upset quickly because one of my groomsmen simply wanted to switch the Blue Tooth pairing from one phone to another to play different music. We looked past it as we didn’t want to create stress on our Wedding Day but it I just couldn’t believe how someone could treat me and my guests like that almost immediately upon picking us up for the most important day of my life. He seemed annoyed at simply having to exist and that is not at all the type of service I expected for the price we were paying. I left the Church after taking family pictures to my Wedding Party telling me the driver was yelling at them that we were late. I again, bit my tongue and apologized to the driver that pictures ran a bit late as again… who wants to argue with someone on their Wedding Day? Not I, so we just tried to stay positive and get in the bus. Upon getting in the bus, the driver slammed on the gas and jerked the vehicle hard back and forth as he sped out of the Church Parking lot. My wife was slammed against the wall of your vehicle along with 3 other bridesmaids and 2 groomsmen spilled drinks on their tuxedos. As we drove from the Church to Calhoun Beach Club, he continued to drive erratically, swerving and jerking the vehicle, then slamming on the brakes and speeding up as fast as possible. It was obvious he was upset about being late and looking to punish the entire group. My parents drove behind us in their vehicle and witnessed this as well. I was completely humiliated. My wife nearly started crying on her Wedding day.

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Lauren M

MIK transportation was a perfect component to our wedding day. We rented a luxury party bus and drove around with our wedding party taking photos and enjoying ourselves. Our driver was punctual and very professional, he also was very flexible as we had to make some changes to... Read More our original itinerary. We were allowed to come and tour the party bus months before hand and prior to making our decision to book, which is part of what set MIK apart. The quality of the vehicle was considerably better than others we had looked at and fit our goal of having a very classy and modern wedding. I would highly recommend others to book with MIK!

Helpful, timely, elegant.

Reviewed on 6/30/2015 Jodi F

Our wedding was last weekend, and we used MIK transportation for a 22 person SUV limo. They arrived timely, gladly transported a few items in the trunk, and helped us figure out their touch screens inside the limo. They were concerned about being in the parking circle in front... Read More of our hotel, and told the groom that they would only wait 5 min and then would leave. We were delayed in getting down to load up for an additional 10 minutes or so, but the limo was still there, and the gentleman was all smiles, helping us load up. We had 14 people in the limo, and I wouldn't have thought 22 could fit in there. Great service, on time, but size up on the limo!

Great service

Reviewed on 7/22/2013 Heidi H

We loved the stretch hummer that we received from MLK and the driver was wonderful. So much fun and we arrived in style.

Reviewed on 5/14/2013 Katie S

This was a wondeful company to work with! We were able to stop in and check out all the different vehicle options, sit in them and also listen to the music/sound. We chose the Pink Range Rover and we were 110% satisfied. The drivers were a pleasure to work with and went above... Read More and beyond to make it special. We felt comfortable and cared for and had a very special day.

Super fun

Reviewed on 11/11/2012 Diane C

We chose the party bus because I didn't want to bend down to get into a normal limo. It was amazingly fun. We did leave the stripper pole up in the middle just to make it more fun. Everyone had a great time and the pictures are awesome from inside of it

Good Service

Reviewed on 8/22/2012 Kelli C

The limo on our wedding day was nice. It seated 22 and we had 20 which was a little cramped. OUr driver was great though and picked us up at a location after we had walked farther taken picutres than we meant to.

3 hours?!

Reviewed on 8/01/2012 Amy E

We recently had the Audi limo for our wedding, and it was beautiful! The driver was safe and the drive was enjoyable. My complaint is that we booked the limo for three hours (the minimum). We had the limo booked until 6pm, and we got to the reception site at 5pm. We wanted... Read More to take some photos outside of the limo, and the driver kept trying to hurry us up so he could leave. He was not very courteous and we felt very rushed.

Reviewed on 7/25/2012 Ellen S

Our limo arrived on time and the driver was great! We had a change of destination and he was a pro at getting us there. Friendly, professional.

Reviewed on 8/17/2011 Tiffany G

First time in a hummer limo and it was okay. The number of people it says it fits- have to be very tiny (short and skinny). Anyone over 5'8" beware. Nice inside and the price is reasonable.

Porsche Cayenne Limo!!

Reviewed on 12/06/2010 Christy S

I loved them! They have very unique limo options and we rode in a white porsche cayenne 12 passenger. The driver was very good to us and when we were arriving ahead of schedule he drove around to make us on time. I only had bought a point to point transfer but he didn't mind.... Read More they also lowered the price to work with my budget and my dream! Very fantastic!