Mike Larson Photographer

in California, Italy and France.

Mike Larson Photographer

Engagement

Wedding

Destination Weddings, Photo, Photo + Video

1225 Pepper St, San Luis Obispo, CA
in California, Italy and France.

Passionate and Professional!

Reviewed on 11/29/2015 Kelly M

Booking Mike Larson was one of the best decisions we made while wedding planning. Mike was professional from day one, and you can really see his passion for his work. He spent hours getting to know my husband and I, both on the phone and in person, before we even booked him!... Read More He answered all questions and never pressured us to make a decision until we were ready. Our package included an engagement photo session, which actually made our wedding day photos that much better because we all knew each other better, and he taught us about what makes good photos. Not to mention, we LOVED the photos, and he came all the way to LA from San Luis Obispo! Mike brought his lovely wife Rachel to assist him at our wedding. They worked so seamlessly as a team! All of our guests noticed how hard the two of them were working to get all the shots! I literally saw Mike sprinting in a suit from one area to another, so that he didn't miss a single photo! 6 weeks after our wedding, we received the cutest package - an Apple TV, a nice bottle of wine and a sweet note from Mike. All of our photos were loaded on the Apple TV. We were able to hook up the device to our TV and show all of our family and friends at a viewing party, before shipping the Apple TV back to Mike. Mike was professional, friendly, hardworking, passionate, knowledgeable, and all around AMAZING! We couldn't be happier with our wedding photos and our overall experience!

Wedding photographer

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 Herica R

Can't thank Mike Larson Photography enough... Our wedding pictures represent us so well. Mike was easy to work with and made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera. I love going back to that day through our amazing photos. Highly recommend.

Just Amazing

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Steve K

Mike and his team were hands down the hardest working people at our wedding. They covered every possible moment. Not to mention made the experience so enjoyable, which truly shows in the pictures. While I have found many other wedding/bridal photos stiff and boring, this was... Read More not the case with Mike Larson. The pictures were natural and organic and simply beautiful. Not only was Mike a fantastic photographer, but he also had some wonderful insight and advice on making the most out of the wedding day. This was truly the whole package deal and I cannot be more grateful for Mike Larson's team for capturing our wedding in such a beautiful way.

Capture your Unique Experience

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Emily N

Mike & Rachel are the most loving and compassionate people that I know. They do more than just capture amazing images. They take the time to get to know you as a couple and capture moments than truly reflect your unique experience.

The best in the business

Reviewed on 6/02/2015 Lacey C

mike and his wife Rachel are truly the best photographers. They are so authentic, thoughtful, thorough and TALENTED! Every photo he took was breath-taking. The best part is that you wake up in the morning with a "teaser" of photos so you can have about 10 professional photos... Read More the morning after! It was a great experience from beginning to end with Mike. I have now had two other friends who used him and all had fantastic experience. If you value photography, THIS is the way to go!