Documentary, Modern

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

3923 Diamond Hill Rd, Cumberland, RI (401) 827-8056

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Jenna B

We cannot say enough good things about Mike Picard and his team. They were the first ones that we booked before anything else after the venue. After seeing all of the videos online I knew that he was definitely the one that I would be using. They were extremely professional and... Read More friendly and did not miss one minute of the night. We cannot wait to see our wedding video! I would highly recommend Mike Picard and his team for your wedding day!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Nicole M

WOW. From the minute I met Mike, we were beyond impressed. He creates an entire timeline of your day so you can relax and enjoy. He is beyond professional and his work is on another level. He is VERY easy to work with. So, easy that at times you forget that him and his team... Read More are even there! They do not miss a beat! Every time absolutely anything happened at our wedding, Mike was somehow right there to capture it all. It is an understatement to say that we CANNOT WAIT to see our wedding video. Absolutely amazing. If his amazing reviews do not convince you, check out his work for yourself. You will not be disappointed. He is just simply a million steps above the rest. From the drone footage, to the dramatics, to the sounds. He is just the best!

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Corinne C

Videography was something that was very important to us when planning our wedding. We knew this is one investment that would allow us to experience our wedding over again. After meeting with over vendors there's no comparison. Mike was so detailed in explaining how and what he... Read More was going to shoot our wedding. Not to mention leading up to the wedding day my fiancé and I would text each other if he posted another recap video on Facebook because they're just so amazing to watch. We are both so happy with how our video turned out. It was definitely worth every penny. We went over our budget but picking Mike was one of the best things we did. We received so many compliments about our wedding recap that we shared with family and friends. I can't stop watching our video because it's just that amazing! I would recommend Mike and his team to anyone getting married!

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 Gabriella K

Mike Picard and his staff captured our wedding day beautifully. My husband and I can't say enough great things about them. They are professional, friendly, extremely talented and deliver amazing films. Our wedding video came out absolutely beautiful capturing every magical... Read More moment. They go out of their way to beautifully preserve your wedding day memories, allowing you to relive them over and over again. We will definitely recommend Mike Picard's services to our closest friends! Thank you for allowing us to relive our wedding!

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Elise G

Mike and team are the best of the best and worth every single penny! They are professional, fun and do terrific work that is better than any other wedding videos I have seen. The wedding day wrap up they did for us was worth the money alone and something I watch weekly. There is... Read More no better company to capture the most important day of your life!!

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Louis A

Mike and his staff were great. Mike was so methodical with his approach and me and my wife feel like he made things seem routine. We ended up getting the whole package and MANNNNNNNNNNN it was worth it. Me and my wife decided against a professional photographer in favor for a... Read More video and Thank god we made that choice because that Mini Movie is soooo worth it and me and my wife have seen our wedding video over and over and over again. Thank You Mike and your staff and hopefully later on in life I can have you capture more special moments in life. Thank you

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Merissa R

Mike Picard and his crew were simply the best! I was referred to him from a friend who wanted him for her wedding but ended up doing a destination wedding. Before I went to see him I met with another videographer first. After seeing how unorganized and unprofessional this... Read More person was I decided to meet with Mike next. Mike was so organized and detail oriented I knew right away he was the perfect fit for our wedding. He had a timeframe minute by minute what would take place the day of the wedding. He knew all my vendors and had worked with each other them before. I was confident that he would be the right fit for us. The day of the wedding he showed up ready to go. Mike had asked to use a watch of mine to be apart of the video and of course just my luck my watch battery had died. But that was not a problem for him since he was so well prepared he had watch batteries on him as well as a hook I needed to hang my dress up. He is just simply amazing and his extremely talented at what he does. We received our video fairly quickly and instead of just dropping it off to us he wanted to watch the video with us. The details he added into this video was simply breath taking and on top of it all he surprised us with having the song my sister sang to my husband and I at our wedding (which was a surprise to us). I am extremely happy with the choice we made to book Mike Picard and his crew and I encourage anyone looking for a videographer to meet with him. He will not disappoint!

Reviewed on 1/07/2017 Ashley M

Mike and his team's work speaks for itself. They are true professionals and their love of videography truly shines through in their work. We couldn't be more thrilled with our wedding video. It was a wonderful compilation of the best moments of our day. We highly recommend... Read More Mike Picard and his team.. you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Jennifer B

I met Mike Picard back in 2014 when my sister hired him to film her wedding. After working with him and his staff for her wedding, I knew that he was one that I wanted when I got married. Mike is extremely organized when dealing with his clients, he writes down all of the... Read More minor details and requests of the brides/groom so that he doesn't miss anything. It is quite a relief as a bride to know that he has everything under control and every detail covered...and I mean every detail covered :) Mike and his entire crew are so amazing! Professional and extremely personable. The staff was so easy to work with which is so important on such a crazy day. While the food, venue, music are all very important when planning a wedding, I really believe that hiring a professional videographer is just as important. At the end of the day the only thing you have are your pictures and video...and while the pictures capture a lot, it doesn't compare to the feelings, emotions, and words that are captured in a wedding video. I also love the fact that Mike Picard offers a mini-movie, so many of our relatives wanted to see the video but didn't necessarily want to watch the 2 hour video, the mini-movie is a great wrap-up of the entire day! So happy that we hired Mike Picard to capture our day...no better choice out there! Thanks to Mike, Allison, Oliver, and Peter...job well done!

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Kirby H

From the day I got engaged I knew that I wanted Mike and his team to be a part of my wedding day. I definitely was not disappointed. He was extremely helpful and communicated well throughout the whole planning process. His team was extremely thorough and made us feel so... Read More special. My husband and I had such a wonderful day and never felt uncomfortable with the team being around us in such intimate moments. Mike was able to produce a once in a lifetime video in such a timely manner. We have been married just over 6 months and I watch our recap video several times a week and still love it. It brings me right back to our wedding day. I highly recommend Mike Picard Motion Pictures to all couples planning a wedding!

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Jessica S

Mike and his team were extraordinary on our wedding day! They provided the utmost in professionalism and as experts in their craft you are guaranteeing that your big day will be captured in an incredible way to view over and over again for years to come. So many unexpected... Read More things can happen on your big day and having the best vendors around you, who have seen it all and can take it all in stride is amazing, I highly recommend booking Mike and his team for your event. You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Ariana S

AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING!!!! I can't say enough wonderful things about Mike Picard and his whole crew. I knew from our first meeting that he was the real deal. He showed us some sample videos and outlines perfectly what everything entails. He had such a great timeline for the day... Read More of the wedding and helped put myself and my husband at ease the entire day. The mini movie is incredible and we received so many wonderful compliments from all our family and friends. He does wonderful work and I recommend him to anyone!!

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Sandy F

I'll admit I was not in favor of getting a videographer but my husband really wanted one. We found Mike online and watched some of his videos and then we knew we had to have him. We planned our wedding around his available dates that's how impressed we were. He did not... Read More disappoint. He is a perfectionist. Mike had 3 professionals there with him and honestly you would have never known. They don't get in the way and I barely remember seeing them at the reception. I know they were all there though. The video quality is unbelievable. I laughed and cried all over again. So glad we went with Mike so I can watch the video over and over again. We had a watching party and everyone was complimenting the video and they couldn't believe how much it felt like we were back at the wedding. I would highly recommend it and if you are second guessing getting a videographer, don't, you won't regret it trust me.

Reviewed on 12/24/2016 jessica s

There was no doubt in our minds when my husband and I sat down with Mike. We knew instantly that mike and his team was the best videographer's in the game. There is no detail to small. Mike makes sure to ask all the right questions to capture all the special moments. The way... Read More his team works seamlessly with my photographer was one less thing you have to worry about. They knew exactly where to be to capture every possible angle without you even realizing they are there. Our mini movie and wedding video brings us right back to that special day! Mike and his team have a special talent, tailoring the video to reflect my husband and I as a couple. We can't thank him enough!! Because of his video we can go back to our special day any time we like!!! Mike Picard and his team are the best!! Don't think twice!!!

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 Monica T

Mike and his team are true professionals! I was honestly blown away by his work and he exceeded my expectations. He is extremely creative and made an amazing wedding video. we were practically melting during our wedding (it was a very warm day) and I was expecting to see some... Read More of that in the video, but to my surprise we looked flawless. He really is amazing. There was not a camera in our faces once the entire day, you almost didn't even know he was there, and he worked so smoothly with the photographers and the rest of our vendors. Mike and his team really exceed our expectations in every way!!! I cannot recommend Mike Picard enough!! EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT!!! HE DESERVES 10 STARS!!!! Thank you for everything!

Reviewed on 12/18/2016 Jacy C

One word.. AMAZING! Mike Picard Motion Pictures was one of our BEST vendors we had for our wedding. We knew we'd be working with a talented professional when we met Mike. He captured our wedding day perfectly in a recap video. We also had him put together a love story for us and... Read More everyone was impressed with how he captured our love affair. He will not disappoint you! Hire him today if you haven't already! Thanks again Mike.. Jacy and Peter

Reviewed on 12/17/2016 Christine C

Mike Picard Motion Pictures is more than I could have ever hoped for. Mike is very accommodating and available to answer my questions anytime. My video came out amazing, I watch it at least once a month (6 months after the wedding). His Videographers were on time and stayed... Read More until the very end. They captured every part of my special day. I cannot thank Mike and his crew enough for capturing my special day.

Reviewed on 12/16/2016 Michelle b

The first time I saw a video on social media done by Mike Picard and his team I knew I wanted him to do my wedding one day. I watched tons of samples done by other professionals but none of them compared. They are all experts in what they do and you won't find better quality... Read More anywhere. My video came out exceptional and was worth every penny. I would highly recommend them and would choose them over and over again!

Reviewed on 12/16/2016 Stephanie G

Without a doubt Mike Picard is the absolute BEST. I first heard of Mike Picard Motion Pictures while I was at the florist choosing our flowers and the florist had Mike's recap videos playing while we waited. As soon as we started watching it I immediately looked at my then... Read More fiance and said "WE NEED HIM! HE'S THE ONE!" What he and his team created for us was the most amazing recap video and documentary video that allowed us to relive our wedding day and it left us completely speechless. Throughout the entire day his team was not only professional but the kindest people to work with on such a hectic day. They kept everything in order for us and didn't miss a thing from our wedding day. You WILL NOT be disappointed. A wedding video is something you will have for the rest of your life and to have someone with Mike Picards talent put it together for you will make you feel like you are reliving the day all over again. My husband and I have watched our video so many times and can't believe how much detail Mikes team captured for us. If I could do my wedding all over again I would without a doubt hire Mike Picard and his team again with no price cap because I know he will give me exactly what I would hope for in a wedding video. Mike I can't thank you and your team enough for putting such a beautiful movie together for us! To sum this all up you are none other than the BEST! -Stephanie & John

Reviewed on 12/16/2016 Danielle W

Mike Picard & his crew are awesome! We got so many compliments about how professional they all were. So many of our wedding guests said they felt like they were in Hollywood. They're all very friendly & will go above and beyond for you. He has the best of the best equipment &... Read More creates FLAWLESS videos. Every time we watch our wedding video over again it feels like we're back in the moment. 10/10 recommend Mike Picard motion pictures!!

Reviewed on 12/11/2016 Patricia A

We were so excited to book this vendor that we booked him immediately after we booked our venue. All of our family and friends had used him before and we knew that he did quality work. When we met with him to go over all of our details and pricing we though we had everything... Read More figured out. We won't even talk about how astronomical his pricing is. On the day of my wedding, he didn't show up until after 10:30. Apparently there was a miscommunication of what time hair and makeup and makeup was. I was totally cool with it, but Mike was so annoyed and stated that this was the best part of the build up and how this would ruin his video. Instead of having fun getting ready with my friends, I was upset and worried our video would be ruined as he said. Then, a piece of his equipment broke... He asked my dad who was running around all day for some tools. This wasn't really his fault, but was a little unprofessional and annoying that my dad had to cater to him instead of our guests. After our ceremony, our photographer wanted us to stop for some photos at a different location than we had talked about. I assumed all of our vendors including mike knew to follow the limo and made sure everyone was communicating. After taking photos for a few minutes, mike came storming down the street and said he had been looking for us for 10 minutes. He asked me and my new husband why we were not picking up our cell phones... WHO CARRIES A CELL PHONE ON THEIR WEDDING DAY? He proceeded to ask us if we really wanted him there and if we really wanted our wedding filmed. IS THIS SERIOUS? After that he was annoyed basically the whole reception. When we went to pick up our video he of course wasn't home and blamed it on another miscommunication. I spent my wedding worrying if he was getting the right shots and making sure he was catered to. He was UNPROFESSIONAL both during our wedding and again picking up our video. DEFINITELY NOT WORTH THE MONEY! I was really looking forward to this experience.

Reviewed on 11/05/2016 Lindsay S

I had been watching Mike Picard wedding films before I was even engaged. I was in love with how he captured every single detail of every wedding he filmed. Therefore, once I was engaged, there was no doubt in my mind who would be filming our wedding day. I had contacted Mike... Read More before we even set a wedding date because we were willing to work around his schedule to ensure he would be available to film our wedding day. The entire process of working with Mike from the initial consultation meeting, to the details meeting, actual wedding day and even the day we picked up our wedding film was nothing but easy and professional. After viewing over 300 wedding films of Mike Picard Motion Pictures, I had a high expectation of how I wanted our mini movie to come out but Mike and his team had even higher expectations and they certainly delivered. I was filled with the happiest of tears within 30 seconds of viewing our mini movie. We are completely blown away by the talents of Mike and his team. I keep saying to my husband, "I can't believe we have a Mike Picard mini movie". Not only is the mini movie incredible, but the documentary style edit of all the other footage from the day is of the highest quality. We literally felt like we were able to relive our wedding day while watching all the footage. I loved being able to see all the behind the scenes work that took place to make sure our day came together perfectly. As a bride, being able to watch the groom prep added a new feeling of love and excitement for that day that I wasn't able to experience on the actual wedding day. This is a video that we will be able to watch over and over again and share with our friends and family for a lifetime. We can not recommend or thank Mike and his team enough for their time, talent and experience.

Reviewed on 9/03/2016 Erica C

One word... WOW!! From the moment my husband and I got engaged, there was no doubt in my mind that Mike Picard was top on my list for vendors to book! Mike Picard and his team were absolutely fantastic to work with! When the wedding planning process started, I new 100% that I... Read More wanted to have a videographer to capture all those special moments of your wedding day that everyone says you always miss. I am so happy we decided to choose Mike Picard. He is so professional, organized, and receptive. When people say your wedding day goes by in the blink of an eye, it really does. Mike Picard and his team helped me re-live my wedding day with just a video and what a spectacular job he did! The video was AMAZING and it captured all those very special intimate moments and details that we missed. The very first time we watched the mini movie and entire full day video, I was speechless and in awe. I have lost count on how many times we have watched our wedding video. It brings me to tears every time I watch it. At the very last minute we added the drone and it added such a great touch to our video. The aerial view captured stunning footage. The music selected for our video was also great! The video was just SO perfect, I can't even put into words how thankful I am for Mike's amazing work! Our family and friends are still raving about our mini movie/video and we receive multiple texts, messages, and calls on the details of our video. If you are undecided about videography, don't be. You HAVE to DO IT & choose Mike Picard and his team! You will not be disappointed! The only regret I have is not being able to give you 100 stars! 5 stars is simply NOT enough. THANK YOU Mike Picard Motion Pictures for your outstanding work! We will continue to enjoy watching it for years and years to come!

Reviewed on 8/12/2016 Erica B

Mike and his team were amazing! I've lost count of how many times I've watched my wedding video. Everything about it is just perfect - it's like reliving my wedding day over and over again. I would recommend this team in a heartbeat! Thanks for everything!!

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Kayla b

I do not have the proper words to describe how amazing our wedding video and same day edit are! I am beyond impressed with the product quality and professionalism of Mike and his staff. I STILL receive complements on our same day edit and its 9 months later! If you are even... Read More questioning what videographer you want for your wedding, look no further!!! Mike is the best :) Danny and I truly thank you from the bottom of our hearts.