Documentary, Modern

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

0c8d5aab 564e 4969 83d1 f2c9134807e2~rs 100
340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100
D692bc15 0755 426d 96a9 fb6ea89c4786~rs 100

3923 Diamond Hill Rd, Cumberland, RI (401) 827-8056

Reviewed on 11/18/2017 Elizabeth S

My husband and I just received our wedding video and it is definitely worth the wait. Mike and his team are the best of the best, I can't imagine going with anyone else for our wedding video. They went above and beyond, our wedding video was everything we could have hoped for,... Read More and then some. I have already watched our video countless times and I will never get tired of it. Thank you Mike and your team for doing our wedding and creating something so special for us. If anyone is undecided on a videographer, do not hesitate and go with Mike, you will definitely not regret it!

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 MELISSA O

From the moment I saw one of Mike Picard's wedding videos a few years ago, I knew that if I ever got married, I would want him and his team to capture my wedding on video. Well, that day came and went on 8/6/17 and of course I had to have them as my videographers. I can't say... Read More enough about the professionalism and skill they displayed on our wedding day and in the video. Mike Picard and his team Joclyn, Jenna and Peter exceeded our expectations and then some. The proof is in any of the wedding videos you view. You will not be disappointed and will see how his videos stand out above the rest! I highly recommend Mike Picard Motion Pictures!

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Amanda W

There is no question that Mike Picard and his team would be anything less than 5 stars! From the minute you see their work, you will fall in love. I don’t think wedding videos with people I do not even know have made me emotional until I saw Mike Picard’s videos. From the... Read More moment my then fiancé and I met Mike at one of the wedding expos and saw the video he had playing, we knew we had to have him and I am so glad that we did! At every meeting with Mike you see his passion for his work. He gets to know his couples and does not rush through the meetings with you. He makes sure you know exactly what he’s about and how your wedding day will play out. On your wedding day, you will see that that schedule is exactly how the day will go and any mishaps are dealt with immediately and they just make it work. As soon as the team walks in, Mike will go over the schedule with you again and gets to work. It sounds like a lot when they tell you how many people will be filming you, but Mike’s team is so professional you hardly know that they’re there, but believe me they are getting everything! His team is constantly communication so that you and your soon to be husband are doing similar things so that it all looks good on your video. Towards the end of the night, my parents surprised us with fireworks, which Mike knew about, but before those went off there were town fireworks happening across the water and Mike went along with us and videos these terrible fireworks that you couldn’t see all along knowing what was coming! We anxiously waited for our wedding video once we got back from our Honeymoon because you truly don’t see a lot of your day so it is so nice to have everything documented. Let me tell you.. it was worth the wait! Our video was 1000 times more than what we were expecting!! I think I may have even watched it 1000 times! Mike and his team got every single detail! From the set up and everything we had picked out for our day, guest arrival, cocktail hour, ceremony, dances, speeches, dancing, and so much more! Everyone that has seen our video is amazed by it. Videography for weddings has come such a long way and I think Mike is even further ahead of the times for videography. I mean hello, have you seen his Studio?! Not many videographers would build a huge studio to impress couples and increase productivity, but Mike has. It just shows how much his work and his couples mean to him. I promise you cannot go wrong by having Mike Picard video your wedding and turn it into a true Motion Picture! It is a beautiful keepsake that you will have forever and it captures every detail and moment so much so that you will think you are there back at your wedding reliving the most important and memorable day of your life!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Jacob F

Excellent experience with Mike Picard and team! From the first time meeting with Mike he was extremely organized and detailed. Video was perfect and more than we could ask for. Turn over time was extremely impressive... although I know it would be worth any wait necessary!... Read More Highly recommended as there is n0 way you can possibly see and take in everything on your wedding day, you will be pulled in a thousand different directions. I can't imagine not having a video to relive the most important day of our lives!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 jess p

Mike is AMAZING!!!! Working with him from day one was a breeze. He made everything effortless, and smooth. His work, speaks for itself... It didn't take long into our first meeting with Mike to know that he was going to be our Videographer... When our guests saw the drone Mike... Read More brought, they were all floored! It gives the video such a different affect. I couldn't recommend him more. You will not regret hiring him!!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 dami s

we are beyond pleased we chose Mike for our videographer!!! we saw his same day edit at our friends wedding a couple of years ago and were blown away! as soon as we picked our wedding date we called Mike. We had an awesome time working with him and what him and his team produce... Read More is nothing short of amazing! as soon as he began our mini video the tears started flowing, reliving the entire day all over again! hands down, having Mike and his team capture our wedding from start to finish was one of THE BEST investments we made during our whole wedding planning! the fact we can sit back and watch our entire wedding day whenever we want makes us so happy! you will not be disappointed with Mike Picard Motion Pictures! the work speaks for itself, just check out the videos, I've cried watching weddings they've captured of people we don't even know lol

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Erica C

Mike and his team were amazing! We were planning from out of state and the process was still quite smooth. Mike locked down the entire timeline of our wedding which helped with planning all of the other pieces as well. He and his team were professional, great to work with, and... Read More captured everything. We received the footage quickly and were beaming when we watched it. We look forward to re-living our special day every year. I highly recommend Mike and team!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Jessica C

I couldn't be any happier with my wedding video! Mike was fantastic, he was such a big part of making sure the day ran smoothly. I had always loved all of Mike’s wedding videos and knew that I wanted to have him as my videographer for my wedding. Meeting with Mike before my... Read More wedding helped calm any nervous I had, he knows exactly what he is doing and has the day planned out perfectly. I love watching my wedding video because it captures every part of my wedding. You will not be disappointed!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Melinda D

We’re do I begin I have always loved all of Mike’s wedding videos way before I was engaged and when we got engaged I knew who I wanted to be our videographer and booked Mike Picard right away and boy we are overjoyed that we hired Mike and his team. They are so professional,... Read More very prompt whenever you reach out to them and very friendly! We received our final product way before the time promised which is even better. We wouldn’t have wanted anyone else and are so lucky to have had Mike and his team capture our wedding day. The saying “ You get what you pay for” is all I have to say with their work!!! I refer everyone I know to Mike. Thank you so much Mike and team, and wish you all the best of luck!!! You won’t be disappointed, I can PROMISE YOU THAT!!!

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Erika T

It's truly impossible to find the words to describe the work of Mike and his team. To be honest he doesn't need any reviews! His work speaks for itself. However, I have to write this review because I would like him to know how happy he made my husband and I. Not only is his work... Read More pure profection, but his professionalism is outstanding. I had a very difficult photographer who made me feel very uncomfortable and even though she had made some rude comments to Mike and his team, he was never once disrespectful or rude. I can't thank him enough for how he handled my day. My whole bridal party felt so comfortable around the team. They are so down to earth and easy to work with. If Mike Picard isn't in your budget then you should definitely cut something else out. Don't go with out this guy on your special day!

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Felicia R

My husband and I just got married 3 weeks ago at the Biltmore and I cant suggest a better videographer than Mike and his team! I know a lot of people go back and forth deciding whether or not they want to spend the money on a videographer, but I will tell you now, YOU WILL... Read More REGRET IT if you don't!! Long before I got engaged, I knew that I was going to have Mike as my videographer! His work is unlike anyone else out there. We wanted him so bad that we actually changed our wedding date so we would be able to book with him! You will not have to worry about one thing on your wedding day! Mike and his team are so talented, professional, prompt and organized! They blended right in throughout the whole day! He made sure that everything came together perfectly! He took his time with us ensuring that he was able to capture every moment that would allow us to relive the happiest day of our lives, every time we watch our video. Most people don't realize exactly how much time you spend with your wedding vendors which is why its important to make sure you have the BEST OF THE BEST sharing your wedding day with you! It's obvious that Mike is truly passionate about what he does and it shows in each masterpiece he produces! I cant wait to see how he illustrates our love story! 100 STARS FOR MIKE PICARD!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Azadeh K

Mike and his team are professional, organized, thoughtful and creative. Mike was a calming presence throughout the entire process, you always felt like he had a good plan and the situation under control. The movies came out fantastic, we have watched them countless times. Thanks... Read More Mike!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Jenna B

We cannot say enough good things about Mike Picard and his team. They were the first ones that we booked before anything else after the venue. After seeing all of the videos online I knew that he was definitely the one that I would be using. They were extremely professional and... Read More friendly and did not miss one minute of the night. We cannot wait to see our wedding video! I would highly recommend Mike Picard and his team for your wedding day!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Nicole M

WOW. From the minute I met Mike, we were beyond impressed. He creates an entire timeline of your day so you can relax and enjoy. He is beyond professional and his work is on another level. He is VERY easy to work with. So, easy that at times you forget that him and his team... Read More are even there! They do not miss a beat! Every time absolutely anything happened at our wedding, Mike was somehow right there to capture it all. It is an understatement to say that we CANNOT WAIT to see our wedding video. Absolutely amazing. If his amazing reviews do not convince you, check out his work for yourself. You will not be disappointed. He is just simply a million steps above the rest. From the drone footage, to the dramatics, to the sounds. He is just the best!

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Corinne C

Videography was something that was very important to us when planning our wedding. We knew this is one investment that would allow us to experience our wedding over again. After meeting with over vendors there's no comparison. Mike was so detailed in explaining how and what he... Read More was going to shoot our wedding. Not to mention leading up to the wedding day my fiancé and I would text each other if he posted another recap video on Facebook because they're just so amazing to watch. We are both so happy with how our video turned out. It was definitely worth every penny. We went over our budget but picking Mike was one of the best things we did. We received so many compliments about our wedding recap that we shared with family and friends. I can't stop watching our video because it's just that amazing! I would recommend Mike and his team to anyone getting married!

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 Gabriella K

Mike Picard and his staff captured our wedding day beautifully. My husband and I can't say enough great things about them. They are professional, friendly, extremely talented and deliver amazing films. Our wedding video came out absolutely beautiful capturing every magical... Read More moment. They go out of their way to beautifully preserve your wedding day memories, allowing you to relive them over and over again. We will definitely recommend Mike Picard's services to our closest friends! Thank you for allowing us to relive our wedding!

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Elise G

Mike and team are the best of the best and worth every single penny! They are professional, fun and do terrific work that is better than any other wedding videos I have seen. The wedding day wrap up they did for us was worth the money alone and something I watch weekly. There is... Read More no better company to capture the most important day of your life!!

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Louis A

Mike and his staff were great. Mike was so methodical with his approach and me and my wife feel like he made things seem routine. We ended up getting the whole package and MANNNNNNNNNNN it was worth it. Me and my wife decided against a professional photographer in favor for a... Read More video and Thank god we made that choice because that Mini Movie is soooo worth it and me and my wife have seen our wedding video over and over and over again. Thank You Mike and your staff and hopefully later on in life I can have you capture more special moments in life. Thank you

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Merissa R

Mike Picard and his crew were simply the best! I was referred to him from a friend who wanted him for her wedding but ended up doing a destination wedding. Before I went to see him I met with another videographer first. After seeing how unorganized and unprofessional this... Read More person was I decided to meet with Mike next. Mike was so organized and detail oriented I knew right away he was the perfect fit for our wedding. He had a timeframe minute by minute what would take place the day of the wedding. He knew all my vendors and had worked with each other them before. I was confident that he would be the right fit for us. The day of the wedding he showed up ready to go. Mike had asked to use a watch of mine to be apart of the video and of course just my luck my watch battery had died. But that was not a problem for him since he was so well prepared he had watch batteries on him as well as a hook I needed to hang my dress up. He is just simply amazing and his extremely talented at what he does. We received our video fairly quickly and instead of just dropping it off to us he wanted to watch the video with us. The details he added into this video was simply breath taking and on top of it all he surprised us with having the song my sister sang to my husband and I at our wedding (which was a surprise to us). I am extremely happy with the choice we made to book Mike Picard and his crew and I encourage anyone looking for a videographer to meet with him. He will not disappoint!

Reviewed on 1/07/2017 Ashley M

Mike and his team's work speaks for itself. They are true professionals and their love of videography truly shines through in their work. We couldn't be more thrilled with our wedding video. It was a wonderful compilation of the best moments of our day. We highly recommend... Read More Mike Picard and his team.. you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Jennifer B

I met Mike Picard back in 2014 when my sister hired him to film her wedding. After working with him and his staff for her wedding, I knew that he was one that I wanted when I got married. Mike is extremely organized when dealing with his clients, he writes down all of the... Read More minor details and requests of the brides/groom so that he doesn't miss anything. It is quite a relief as a bride to know that he has everything under control and every detail covered...and I mean every detail covered :) Mike and his entire crew are so amazing! Professional and extremely personable. The staff was so easy to work with which is so important on such a crazy day. While the food, venue, music are all very important when planning a wedding, I really believe that hiring a professional videographer is just as important. At the end of the day the only thing you have are your pictures and video...and while the pictures capture a lot, it doesn't compare to the feelings, emotions, and words that are captured in a wedding video. I also love the fact that Mike Picard offers a mini-movie, so many of our relatives wanted to see the video but didn't necessarily want to watch the 2 hour video, the mini-movie is a great wrap-up of the entire day! So happy that we hired Mike Picard to capture our day...no better choice out there! Thanks to Mike, Allison, Oliver, and Peter...job well done!

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Kirby H

From the day I got engaged I knew that I wanted Mike and his team to be a part of my wedding day. I definitely was not disappointed. He was extremely helpful and communicated well throughout the whole planning process. His team was extremely thorough and made us feel so... Read More special. My husband and I had such a wonderful day and never felt uncomfortable with the team being around us in such intimate moments. Mike was able to produce a once in a lifetime video in such a timely manner. We have been married just over 6 months and I watch our recap video several times a week and still love it. It brings me right back to our wedding day. I highly recommend Mike Picard Motion Pictures to all couples planning a wedding!

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Jessica S

Mike and his team were extraordinary on our wedding day! They provided the utmost in professionalism and as experts in their craft you are guaranteeing that your big day will be captured in an incredible way to view over and over again for years to come. So many unexpected... Read More things can happen on your big day and having the best vendors around you, who have seen it all and can take it all in stride is amazing, I highly recommend booking Mike and his team for your event. You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Ariana S

AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING!!!! I can't say enough wonderful things about Mike Picard and his whole crew. I knew from our first meeting that he was the real deal. He showed us some sample videos and outlines perfectly what everything entails. He had such a great timeline for the day... Read More of the wedding and helped put myself and my husband at ease the entire day. The mini movie is incredible and we received so many wonderful compliments from all our family and friends. He does wonderful work and I recommend him to anyone!!

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Sandy F

I'll admit I was not in favor of getting a videographer but my husband really wanted one. We found Mike online and watched some of his videos and then we knew we had to have him. We planned our wedding around his available dates that's how impressed we were. He did not... Read More disappoint. He is a perfectionist. Mike had 3 professionals there with him and honestly you would have never known. They don't get in the way and I barely remember seeing them at the reception. I know they were all there though. The video quality is unbelievable. I laughed and cried all over again. So glad we went with Mike so I can watch the video over and over again. We had a watching party and everyone was complimenting the video and they couldn't believe how much it felt like we were back at the wedding. I would highly recommend it and if you are second guessing getting a videographer, don't, you won't regret it trust me.