Beautiful Wedding Photography. Realistic Prices.

Do you want fun & creative wedding photography at a realistic prices? We enjoy working with clients who have a unique vision for their wedding day and are seeking quality images and an easy-going and experienced photographer. Click on the tabs above or visit our website for more info.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

3 South Prospect Ave. STE 5A, Park Ridge, IL Serving Chicagoland (888) 976-7707

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Sarah M

We loved Mike Staff Productions! Used them for our photography, videography and DJ! Could not be more happy. Our photos, done by Ryan, came out awesome! He was great to work with and we loved that he did our engagement shoot so we could meet him before the wedding. The... Read More videographer did great and our DJ, Jon, rocked it all night long. We got the pictures and video like a month after the wedding! We decided to check them out after reading reviews on this site and we are so happy we did! Very highly recommend.

2017-06-06T12:42:28 Response from the vendor

We love working as a team for DJ, Photo and Video. Makes us so comfortable and allows us to anticipate each other's needs that day so things run smoothly at your wedding. Ryan said, "It's basically stacking the deck when I get to work with... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Krysta R

We absolutely loved Mike Staff Productions! We used this company for photography, videography and DJ. Diego was our photographer and he was brilliant. He's artistic and creative but he also is direct and got people where they needed to be. The pictures we've seen so far have... Read More been beautiful! Pricing is reasonable, especially when bundling with other services. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Cyrus P

We are by no means easy graders and have pretty high standards. For instance, if you were asking me about some of our other vendors I would give them a C- or D+. That said the Mike Staff team is the vendor that I would most highly recommend of all our vendors. Lisa, our main... Read More photographer, was just awesome - truly awesome. We felt completely at ease with her all day long and she kept things fun while also accomplishing everything we had requested. One of the biggest things for my wife was making sure she felt comfortable with the photographer we were working with and we could not have been happier with Lisa. In fact, we have discussed that we would like to have the whole Mike Staff team over for dinner given how much we enjoyed our time with them. As for the photos themselves, the pictures were just great and she did a great job catching so many wonderful memories. A lot of great shots in a lot of great locations. So overall I would highly recommend Lisa and the Mike Staff team. One last thing I really like about Mike Staff is that we get digital access to all of the pictures with no watermarks on a memory stick after the album is completed. That was important to me when looking at a photographer.

2017-06-06T12:44:19 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much. When you love what you do, you never "work" a day in your life :)

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Kyle V

DJ Wes was easily the right choice. All of the announcements were spot on and the music was great. The dance floor was full the entire night! Both Amy & Chris were amazing! They were very friendly and well-prepared. The pictures are beautiful! They both made sure that all of... Read More the important moments were captured and we couldn't be happier. We will definitely recommend Mike Staff to others, especially Chris and Amy! Thank you for making our day special!

2017-11-13T09:32:32 Response from the vendor

Well, this review is amazing! First, let's start with Wes! We're so thrilled to hear you were happy with your decision to have Wes as your wedding DJ! Clearly you made the right choice and it was a perfect fit. Of course we love hearing... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Michelle C

Mike staff did an amazing job for our wedding from our initial consultation, planning and on the day of our wedding. Our photographer, Diego, did a great job capturing exactly the style of photos that we wanted. He was so helpful and so patient when family photos were being... Read More taken (my husband and I both have very large families!). I highly recommend Mike Staff!!

2017-11-13T09:26:20 Response from the vendor

This is awesome to hear! Something we always want to know from the couples we work with is their photography style -- it's so important. Knowing that Diego pulled off what you were looking for (even with a big family), is excellent. We appreciate this... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Lauren L

Craig was amazing to work with! He made taking pictures fun and easy! My husband and I are not photogenic so Craig was the perfect fit for making us enjoy the pictures. Mark was also awesome. We got extremely lucky with two of the best!!! Thank you so much for the awesome... Read More pictures and for catching the most memorable day of our lives thus far!

2017-11-13T09:23:18 Response from the vendor

We hope those wedding images are proudly on display around your home! We're so happy to hear Craig & Mark were so easy and professional to work with and created memories that will last a lifetime. Thanks for this great review, we truly appreciate it.

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Stefanie K

Our wedding was back in August and we used Mike Staff for photography and DJ. We are very happy with our photos (Ca're and Mary) and our DJ (Kyle Z.) was AMAZING. Our dance floor was packed the entire night and I cannot tell you how many of our guests said it was one of the... Read More funnest weddings they had ever been to! The ceremony music was flawless, dinner music was great and the party portion was even greater. We could not have picked a better DJ!

2017-11-13T09:11:12 Response from the vendor

WOW! WOW! WOW! Thank you so much for this awesome review! We made sure to pass it on to Ca're, Mary and DJ Kyle, they are thrilled to hear your feedback. How much more can you ask for than a flawless wedding? We're so glad... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Alicia C

My husband and I are so glad we decided to go with Mike Staff. John and James really made sure we looked our best. I noticed a few times while doing group bridal party pictures, they not only made sure my husband and I looked fabulous, but anyone else that was in the picture.... Read More John and James are awesome people and photographers. They were absolutely hilarious! Which made the whole experience fun and memorable

2017-11-13T09:15:41 Response from the vendor

So glad to hear John & James were a dynamic duo on your wedding day! Fabulous photos and some laughter - what more can you ask for? Thank you for this 5 star review and your feedback. We're to know they made your day so... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Anna P

We loved having Mike Staff as a part of our big day! From the first meeting to the last few emails, the staff have been so warm and helpful! We had Josh as our DJ, and him and his wife did such a perfect job! He got everyone out on the dance floor, read the crowd and played... Read More all the right music! We had Jim as our photographer and him and his assistant did such a beautiful job! He knew exactly how to capture every little moment we wanted! We can't thank you all enough for the role you played on our wedding day! Thank you so much for doing such a wonderful job! We highly recommend Mike Staff to anyone looking for a company that will help make your day perfect!!!!

2017-11-07T09:42:23 Response from the vendor

Could you have written a nicer review? THANK YOU! This is why we do what we do. Love hearing that Josh was a hit and kept his eye on your crowd & dance floor all night. As for Jim, we're so glad he produced wedding... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Derek R

Everything Vesna and Dennis did was amazing. Everyone at our wedding was so impressed with them. We highly recommend any of their photographers. They made our wedding day photos easy and spectacular! Thank you!

2017-11-07T09:39:18 Response from the vendor

We love hearing that not only YOU loved Vesna and Dennis but your wedding guests did, too! HOW AWESOME! Thank you for choosing us to be a part of your day and we hope you cherish your photos for a lifetime!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Sara R

I cannot say enough about Lynn (photographer)! She's amazing and our personalities gelled SO well. Tim was her co- photographer and he was great too! We used Mike Staff for DJ as well and Jon did great! Read the crowd well!

2017-11-07T09:21:58 Response from the vendor

We know how important wedding photography is on the big day and that's why we make sure our couples CHOOSE who they want to work with -- and it's for results like this! Knowing you and Lynn worked so perfectly together means so much to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Liz C

We had Mike Staff for our wedding photography and DJ! Both were amazing! Our DJ, Rick M.,, was so easy to work with and understood exactly what we wanted. There was never a dull moment on the dance floor with dancing the whole time! Our photographer was Jim V. and he is so... Read More talented. Jim and I spent a while on the phone discussing our wedding timeline and what kind of photos we wanted. He had a lot of great advice and suggestions and went over and above! They both exceeded all our expectations and we had the best day!Thank you very much Rick,Jim and Amy! A friend of ours even saw our photos and booked Jim through Mike Staff for their wedding!

2017-11-07T08:28:32 Response from the vendor

How awesome is this review!? Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Rick & Jim to us. We're so happy to hear they rocked your wedding! Does it get any cooler that your friend booked Jim, too? (Your photos were stunning and theirs... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Rachel K

My husband and I used Mike Staff for photography, videography, and DJ. Our experience was flawless - 10/10 for each service. James had the dance floor packed from start to finish, our guests are still talking about him! Mark showed absolute passion as he captured our day, we... Read More haven't been able to stop reflecting on images or watching our wedding video since that sneak peak - absolutely stunning products! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts. - Dan & Rachel

2017-11-07T08:19:46 Response from the vendor

We hope you're still watching your video over & over, Dan & Rachel and looking at those wedding photos! We're so happy to hear you had a great experience with all 3 of our services. It really pays to bundle, right? Cheers to a packed... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Taylor D

Mike Staff productions is a wonderful company and I was so happy with my choice in photographer. I stumbled upon Mike Staff on instagram with the bride and bridal party in the Tigers dug out and knew this company would make my dreams of doing pictures at The Joe a reality. Let... Read More me tell you it is not an easy task to make this happen, especially since it was their last season there. Our photographer, Trista had to jump through so many hoops to make it happen. She went above and beyond for us and we are so grateful to have worked with her. Since The Joe is now closed we will forever cherish our pictures and all our memories we had there. Our engagement session was so much fun and Trista did a wonderful job at making us comfortable and enjoying the session. After such a wonderful experience with our engagement photos I knew our wedding would be in good hands! Everything about our wedding was perfect even though it decided to down pour during our picture time. Trista assured me everything would be okay and the pictures would still turn out beautifully despite the rain. She was absolutely right and did a great job of adapting to the change of events. If anyone is on the fence about a photographer I highly recommend you use Mike Staff and specifically work with Trista. You will not regret it. I cannot say enough good things about this company. They are a breeze to work with and I never had to worry about them canceling on me last minute. Thank you Mike Staff for making my day unforgettable!

2017-11-07T08:18:02 Response from the vendor

Where do we start? THANK YOU! What a great story & experience you had with Trista -- thank you so much for sharing it with us! From finding us on Instagram & being able to work with you every step of the way -- from... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Raquel V

Dennis was absolutely amazing! He went above and beyond with everything! Our pictures turned out better than we ever imagined. Thank you so much, Dennis!

2017-11-07T08:13:43 Response from the vendor

This makes us so happy! Thank you choosing Mike Staff Productions to be a part of your day and the kind words about Dennis mean so much. We're so happy to hear your obsessed with your wedding pictures, we wouldn't want it any other way!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Amanda F

Both Madison and Christy were so amazing on our wedding day. I was blown away when I first saw my wedding photos. Everyone constantly tell us how beautiful our photos were. Both photographers were friendly and were flexible when we wanted to take group family photos. I highly... Read More recommend them to anyone who wants amazing wedding pictures.

2017-11-07T08:12:21 Response from the vendor

We love, love, love this review! Thank you so much! We're so thrilled to hear you had a great experience with both Madison and Christy. Your pictures are stunning and will be something you'll cherish forever. Thank you, again for the glowing recommendation. We wish... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Carly S

We loved our photographers! Both were very organized and were able to stay in control of my large & loud wedding party! I have already recommended them to friends :)

2017-10-11T15:06:41 Response from the vendor

Word of mouth from a happy bride means everything to us! Thank you for this 5 star review and leaving this awesome feedback. We're thrilled that you were thrilled with your experience and wedding photos! We wish you the best.

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Danielle A

I am not very a very outgoing person but it was so easy to get along with and work with Mark and Chad! They were a ton of fun, but still professional. We absolutely love the way our pictures turned out and couldn't be happier!!

2017-10-11T15:08:26 Response from the vendor

Mark & Chad are 100% awesome and so are you! It's wonderful to know that they made you feel comfortable, had fun and delivered the the wedding photos of your dreams. Thank you for choosing Mike Staff Productions.

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Leah R

Hiring Mike Staff Productions was one of the best decisions we made about our wedding! We used their services for photography, videography and DJ and they were all EXCELLENT! Not only did we receive incredible service, photographs and video, but each member was nice and easy to... Read More work with! The best part about our photographer Chris was not only how amazing our photos turned out, but how fun she was to work with. She made us very comfortable and happy which allowed us to have our best pictures. Our DJ Seth was also incredible- people were on the dance floor the entire night and we received so many compliments on how great he was. Not only was the day of service incredible but planning before and after the wedding was very easy. The staff at Mike Staff Productions is easy to work with, friendly and very organized. Whenever I called with a question, they were prompt and so helpful in answering it. Overall, working with Mike Staff Productions was amazing. I would 100% recommend them to anyone getting married!!!

2017-10-11T16:16:57 Response from the vendor

Well, this review easily made our week! Wow. THANK YOU! This is why we do what we do. From your photos, to your packed dance floor, to having all of your questions answered -- we are so happy to hear your experience was top notch... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Brooke C

Amazing! We had them for a photographer and DJ and they did a phenomenal job!

2017-10-11T15:02:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the 5 star review and allowing us to be a part of your day!

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Liz F

We loved Mike Staff Productions! We had Shannon and Mark as our photographers and they did an amazing job. Shannon made me feel so relaxed and comfortable throughout the whole day and was so flexible in working with us. We would highly recommend her and Mark to anyone as their... Read More wedding photographer!

2017-10-11T15:01:56 Response from the vendor

and we loved you! Wedding photos are such an important documentation of your day and the fact that Shannon and Mark brought your vision and kept your memories alive through photography is what we love to hear! Cheers to you and thanks for this awesome... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Kendra K

Our photographers Justin and Amy were amazing to work with. During our first meeting Justin and I ended up talking for over two hours working out details and getting to know each other's personalities so we could work everything smoothly on the day of the wedding! Any time... Read More that I needed to get in touch with Justin it was super easy! He made sure that my husband and I both had his cell number and that we could text him at any time with any questions that we had. We got all of our images back on the other day and we are so happy with the pictures! We can't wait to share them with our family and friends!

2017-10-11T14:59:44 Response from the vendor

Your images were stunning and we're thrilled to hear you had a wonderful experience with Justin and Mike Staff Productions from start to finish. Keeping an open line of communication is key and Justin and Amy loved working with you both and getting to know... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Andrea R

We used Mike Staff for photographers and a videographer. They were easy to work with at first but it was very hard to get ahold of the specific people you'd have the day of the wedding. Garrett was great for our videographer! Super fun and easy to work with! Tim was a great... Read More photographer also but Mark was a bit unorganized in that he missed some of the main things we wanted photos of. Not a huge thing cause I also didn't bring it up at the time to point it out but I was just ok with the experience. My only advice would be to make sure you look at your options good before choosing your photographer.

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 Kelsey R

Mike Staff Productions was awesome. The DJ (Seth) was energetic and awesome and kept our dance floor full all night. Our photographer (Craig) and videographer were efficient making our day run smoothly. I would highly recommend using Mike Staff!!!

2017-10-11T14:57:23 Response from the vendor

We love hearing that our team was able to keep your wedding day on schedule! It's such an important part of what we do. Thank you for the glowing recommendation.

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Kelly F

I wish I could give 10 stars!! We absolutely loved our wedding photographer Vesna!! Highly recommend and I could not say enough great things about her! Not only does she take amazing photos but she has such a wonderful, fun and bubbly energy! You can't help but smile and laugh... Read More when you work with her! On the wedding day we also had a second photographer Chad who is great as well! He took some really amazing candids!

2017-10-11T14:55:09 Response from the vendor

WOW! Thanks for this amazing review. 10 stars?! We'll take them :) So thrilled to hear that you LOVE your wedding photos. Vesna and Chad certainly know to make a moment last a lifetime and these are images you'll forever cherish. We really enjoyed working... Read Less Read More

Mike Staff

Over two decades ago, Mike Staff launched Mike Staff Productions to save weddings from cheesy, over-the-top, embarrass-your-guests type of DJs. Mike and his amazing team are still revolutionizing the wedding industry to this day with award-winning DJ, Photography and Videography services; focused on the bride and groom’s personalized needs and always surpassing expectations in a remarkable way. “Great weddings come with great responsibility. We’re here for you.” – Mike