Beautiful Photography. Realistic Prices.

We work with couples who want fun & creative wedding photography at a realistic price. We enjoy working with clients who have a unique vision for their wedding day and are seeking quality images and an easy-going and experienced photographer. Click on the tabs above or visit our website for more info.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

3 South Prospect Ave. STE 5A, Park Ridge, IL Serving Chicagoland (888) 976-7707

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Trinity M

WOW! My photographers Diego & Brad absolutely blew me away. They were constantly coming up with interesting ideas, and by our side the entire way. Aside from their sheer talents and creativity, I genuinely felt they cared about me, and that was the most precious thing they... Read More could bring to the table. My husband and I can't put into words how happy we are. We truly felt lucky to be in their hands.

2016-09-16T09:08:14 Response from the vendor

Thanks for such an awesome review. If feels so good to read these. Diego and Brad asked my to tell you "Thank you for the kind words!"

Reviewed on 10/09/2015 Theresa R

FANTASTIC!

BEST you can ask for

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 Carl S

I was extremely pleased with the DJ I got from Mike Staff Productions. He met with us for breakfast downtown Chicago and we discussed the theme and the music we wanted for the ceremony and the reception. We weren't sure if he was what we wanted because of the type of music he... Read More likes, but my fiance decided we were going to take a chance. My fiance loves old only one type of music and I like several different types. So there was a wide range of people attending the wedding and ceremony. I have to say, Dwight Hutson was unbelievable! He had the know how. Played a wide range of music to keep all our friends up and on the dance floor. Those romantic moments, he didn't stop short on either. Dwight, if there was ever a word to describe you it couldn't be anything other than FABULOUS! Thank you Tim at Mike Staff Productions for helping to make our special day special.

2016-04-05T13:58:23 Response from the vendor

Thanks! As DJs we know it's all about the crowd and what THEY want to listen to, not what a DJ likes to listen to. Thanks so much!

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Cyrus P

We are by no means easy graders and have pretty high standards. For instance, if you were asking me about some of our other vendors I would give them a C- or D+. That said the Mike Staff team is the vendor that I would most highly recommend of all our vendors. Lisa, our main... Read More photographer, was just awesome - truly awesome. We felt completely at ease with her all day long and she kept things fun while also accomplishing everything we had requested. One of the biggest things for my wife was making sure she felt comfortable with the photographer we were working with and we could not have been happier with Lisa. In fact, we have discussed that we would like to have the whole Mike Staff team over for dinner given how much we enjoyed our time with them. As for the photos themselves, the pictures were just great and she did a great job catching so many wonderful memories. A lot of great shots in a lot of great locations. So overall I would highly recommend Lisa and the Mike Staff team. One last thing I really like about Mike Staff is that we get digital access to all of the pictures with no watermarks on a memory stick after the album is completed. That was important to me when looking at a photographer.

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Katie P

Mike Staff Productions exceeded our expectations in every way! Our photographers were the absolute best. We had Lisa and Jenna with us for nearly the whole day and we couldn't have had more fun together. In particular, Lisa was just awesome - truly awesome. We felt completely... Read More at ease with her all day long and she kept things relaxed & laid back while also accomplishing everything we requested…we got every single shot we wanted and more. There was nothing she wouldn't do to get the perfect shot and she was just such a fun & like-able person to be around all day! We are overjoyed with how our photos turned out and we can't thank Lisa & Jenna enough for ALL their hard work on our big day.

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Michele B

Chelsea was great! She really listened to what we wanted, and we couldn't be happier with the images. She really helped make our day that much more special. We were very please with Mike Staff overall. Having the photographer, videographer and DJ from the same company really... Read More helped everything run smooth. Chelsea (photog), Eddie (videog) and Mike (DJ) were all great! People are still talking about the music and I've even passed along their names to friends that are getting married next year. Keep up the great work!

2016-10-07T20:08:40 Response from the vendor

Our team loved working with you. Thank you for letting us be part of your wedding day.

Reviewed on 9/02/2016 Alexa G

Just married on 4-2-16 and my husband and I had Mike Staff do both photography and videography. I absolutely loved them. Everything about Mike Staff is great. They are son easy to work with and catered to our needs (and I'm not even picky) every step. They have roughly 20... Read More photographers and we got to hand pick which one we wanted. Due to the time of year we were married being slower, we got our top pick! Both our photographer and the second camera man had great, friendly personalities and same for the videographer! The outcome was 1400 pictures that I got all the rights to and a wedding video that is beyond words amazing. I can't recommend them enough. Package deals are available and so worth it. 5 stars for Craig, Chris and Rocky!!

2016-10-07T20:09:20 Response from the vendor

We really enjoyed working with you and your family. Thank you for your comments!

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Danielle M

We hired Mike Staff Productions for photography and videography, and they were amazing! They were so easy to work with, and answered any questions we had along the way. We worked with Craig and Rob, and they were absolutely amazing. Our pictures were stunning and our video was... Read More perfect. I couldn't have imagined better pictures from our big day. They even stayed a little late to capture our garder and bouquet toss. You just knew they really cared about your special day, and making they captured every moment for you. Mike Staff was wonderful from start to finish, and I would recommend them to anyone that I know in need of a wedding photographer and videographer.

2016-10-07T20:10:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you for letting us be part of your wedding day. We love capturing the fun at the reception!

Reviewed on 8/26/2016 Ellen C

I was interested in Mike Staff as I had been to another wedding where they did an excellent job! Before we booked with Mike Staff my mom and I went to have a meeting to get more information. Mike Staff was incredibly professional. We loved being able to see a video of... Read More multiple photographers in action so that we could pick the one who would be best for us! We talked with the photographer (Vesna and Mary) before the wedding so she was better able to understand our vision, and she offered very useful ideas that vastly improved our experience! Our photographer was very professional and did a wonderful job of making our vision come to life! I sent her my Pinterest page and she used some of the ideas that I really liked, and she came up with tons on her own that we never would have thought of including walking around downtown Romeo where she had several special spots that we never even knew existed! We have received TONS of compliments from guests about how amazing our photos were! I would highly recommended them to anyone who is looking for a wedding photographer!!!!

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Renee W

Amazing! We had Chris as our photographer and I could not have asked for a better person. He was a great photographer, listened to what we wanted, went above and beyond with his thoughtfulness and care. Super fun guy and had a great time with him. Everyone at our wedding was... Read More commenting on how great he was. I would recommend him and Mike Staff Productions to any of my family and friends. Everything was professional and they were true to their word. We received our photos 20 days after the wedding! We were mailed a cute package with a nice box containing our flash drive. I don't know what else you could ask for in a photographer/company.

Reviewed on 7/26/2016 Kristi W

We used Vesna & Kat as our photographers and Pat as our DJ. They were all amazing!! Our photos turned out beautiful! They both called me the week of the week of the wedding to have detailed phone conversations about my wants and needs of our big day. Any time I called Mike... Read More Staff they were more than happy to answer all my questions. It was also easy to make payments on their website. This is the most painless part about planning our wedding. I very much recommend using Mike Staff. We are over the moon happy with their services!!!

2016-08-09T08:47:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you for choosing Mike Staff Productions. Our team had a great time working with you!

Reviewed on 7/24/2016

I am the grandmother (and host) of the bride, and did the planning, with bride and groom's approval, for their wedding. The photographers, Craig and Glen, were exceptional, top of the line and fantastic to work with. Their photography skills can only be described as unbelievably... Read More unique and beautifully stunning. The videographer, Mike, was also top notch, personable and captured all of the beautiful moments, and so much more. And finally, Randy the DJ, was amazingly incredible and the perfect Master of Ceremonies, making certain that everything went smoothly. "You get what you pay for," and this experience was worth every single penny! They were all so professional, classy and skilled in what they do. Thank you to Mike Staff Productions for making my granddaughter's wedding day the "Princess Wedding" that she deserved.

2016-08-09T08:47:06 Response from the vendor

Our team enjoyed working with your family. Thank you for letting us be part of the fairytale!

Reviewed on 5/25/2016

My wife and I were referred to Mike Staff Productions by a family friend, and thank goodness! Mike Staff was incredibly easy to work with. After we choose our photographers, we received a call to go over what we were looking for as far a style and feel of the pictures. We... Read More were hoping for more of a candid feel from our wedding photos and boy did they deliver! Our photographer took our concerns into consideration the whole time, helped us through each step of the process, and everything turned out BEYOND amazing. Just like a super hero vigilante in a busy city, our photographers happen to be in all the right places at all the right times. 10/10 would recommend to a friend.

2016-08-09T08:46:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you for letting us be a super part of your wedding story!

Reviewed on 5/13/2016

I was very impressed with the photographer. He captured all the right moments. Had a blast with Mike Staff and company!

2016-08-09T08:45:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your wedding day!

Reviewed on 4/26/2016 Michelle D

My photographer, DJ, and videographer were fabulous! They all took the time to create the day that we dreamed of! I had extensive conversations with all of them prior to our wedding. Each of them became a huge support system to us throughout the whole process! We love you guys!

2016-08-09T08:45:23 Response from the vendor

We are so glad that the planning helped bring your vision to life!

Reviewed on 4/25/2016

Our wedding photography experience was amazing with Mike Staff Productions. Our photography team cared about our vision and took our suggestions and ran with them. They were professional, on time, and the photography process did not take long at all. Everyone in our wedding... Read More party had a great time during the whole process. The photography team made everyone feel excited and relaxed. For your next big photo event pick Mike Staff Productions!

2016-08-09T08:44:37 Response from the vendor

Thank you for allowing us to be part of your wedding day!

Reviewed on 3/02/2016 Megan H

We booked with Mike Staff for photography and dj. Erik was friendly and very helpful. He asked what we were looking for and gave us at least 4 options of people to choose from that will deliver our visions. I am looking forward to working with our photographers and dj. Mike... Read More staff is professional and will help you with your big day. We never felt pressured and left feeling excited.

Reviewed on 2/02/2016 Julie S

The photographer we hired through Mike Staff Productions was unbelievable! Lynn met with us over the phone multiple times before our wedding, and quickly responded to any questions that came up. The day of our wedding, she was a breeze to work with and had an infectious, happy... Read More personality. Lynn got to know our wedding party and knew just how to bring out the best in everyone. She captured all the pictures we asked for, and more. Our photos turned out hands down AMAZING! I would recommend Lynn to any bride in a heart beat.

2016-02-08T07:57:24 Response from the vendor

We are happy to read you enjoyed working with Lynn. She had a great time with you too!

Overall awesome

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Amanda S

We chose Chris from Mike staff productions and loved him. We only had a few songs we had to have and he picked the rest. Our dance floor was never empty and music was at a perfect level. Mike staff overall was very professional and they were a great choice for our wedding.

Super nice!

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Natalie P

Everyone we worked with was very nice. Our Videographer, Tyler, was awesome and friendly. I haven't gotten my video back yet, but at the wedding and at our meetings he was great.

Reviewed on 9/23/2015 Shauna M

We choose Mike Staff for DJ, photographer and videographer and we couldn't be happier!!! They all did an amazing job and I am sooooo happy we decided to go with Mike Staff!! Our photographer Mike was amazing and took the most beautiful photos! Our videographer Aaron was also... Read More amazing and captured the day beautifully!! And the DJ was great too!! All my guests had a wonderful time and we had a wonderful time! Again, so happy we choose Mike Staff Productions, they did a great job!

Reviewed on 9/19/2015 Nicole G

Everyone we worked with at Mike Staff was WONDERFUL! We had John and Chris photograph our wedding and could not have asked for better photographers! They knew exactly what we wanted and captured every moment beautifully. All of our photos turned out great and I can't stop... Read More looking through them!

2015-09-21T10:12:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are happy that we could be part of the celebration and there to capture your special day!

Reviewed on 9/19/2015 Alyssa

Mike Staff Productions was amazing!! We hired them for DJ, Photography and Videography services for my daughter's wedding. I highly recommend the two photographers and videographers as they are able to work with the guys and girls at the same time, and it provides you with more... Read More photos and video coverage. John and Doug were wonderful to work with. I wish I could remember their assistant's names because they were also fantastic! They all made everyone feel comfortable the whole day! They even came up with ideas we hadn't even thought of! The pictures came back beautiful and the video is unbelievable! They will be treasured forever! Seth our DJ was great! He kept the dance floor packed all night. He truly makes the bride and groom feel special! The staff contacted my daughter by phone and emails several times before her wedding so they could form a working relationship and know exactly what she wanted for her wedding day. Planning an out of town wedding can be difficult, but from our first meeting with Jimi to the wedding day, we knew we made the right choice by hiring Mike Staff Productions. Thank you so much!

2015-09-21T10:13:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you for sharing such great feedback! We are glad that our team was able to help you with your out of town planning. Our team had a fun day working with you too!

Reviewed on 9/18/2015 Clara S

We used Mike Staff for our photography, videography and dj services. We never had worries while working with them. Since the very beginning, everyone has been professional, timely, well-organized and very friendly. We were able to make payments online, which was super convenient... Read More for us! Our team of Mike Staff professionals fit right in on our wedding day while keeping us on schedule (going above and beyond their requirements!) We made several special requests for both the ceremony and reception and all of them were executed flawlessly. We received our pictures and video much faster than quoted and couldn't be happier with the wuality. With our package, we also received an album (designed uniquely for us), a gallery credit that we we able to buy a large canvas with, previews while we anxiously waited and could share with friends/family and overall excellent value! We would highly recommend uusing Mike Staff to all couples planning weddings or other events!

2015-09-21T10:14:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you for letting us be part of your special day. We are happy that we could be part of the celebration and there to capture your wedding memories!

Reviewed on 9/18/2015

Excellent! We had the DJ and Photographer service. Both were fantastic, truly were invested in the wedding of our dreams and wanted everything to go perfectly. Communication was great and they were both very professional.