Beautiful Wedding Photography. Realistic Prices.

We work with couples who want fun & creative wedding photography at a realistic price. We enjoy working with clients who have a unique vision for their wedding day and are seeking quality images and an easy-going and experienced photographer. Click on the tabs above or visit our website for more info.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

3 South Prospect Ave. STE 5A, Park Ridge, IL Serving Chicagoland (888) 976-7707

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Sarah M

We loved Mike Staff Productions! Used them for our photography, videography and DJ! Could not be more happy. Our photos, done by Ryan, came out awesome! He was great to work with and we loved that he did our engagement shoot so we could meet him before the wedding. The... Read More videographer did great and our DJ, Jon, rocked it all night long. We got the pictures and video like a month after the wedding! We decided to check them out after reading reviews on this site and we are so happy we did! Very highly recommend.

2017-06-06T12:42:28 Response from the vendor

We love working as a team for DJ, Photo and Video. Makes us so comfortable and allows us to anticipate each other's needs that day so things run smoothly at your wedding. Ryan said, "It's basically stacking the deck when I get to work with... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Krysta R

We absolutely loved Mike Staff Productions! We used this company for photography, videography and DJ. Diego was our photographer and he was brilliant. He's artistic and creative but he also is direct and got people where they needed to be. The pictures we've seen so far have... Read More been beautiful! Pricing is reasonable, especially when bundling with other services. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Cyrus P

We are by no means easy graders and have pretty high standards. For instance, if you were asking me about some of our other vendors I would give them a C- or D+. That said the Mike Staff team is the vendor that I would most highly recommend of all our vendors. Lisa, our main... Read More photographer, was just awesome - truly awesome. We felt completely at ease with her all day long and she kept things fun while also accomplishing everything we had requested. One of the biggest things for my wife was making sure she felt comfortable with the photographer we were working with and we could not have been happier with Lisa. In fact, we have discussed that we would like to have the whole Mike Staff team over for dinner given how much we enjoyed our time with them. As for the photos themselves, the pictures were just great and she did a great job catching so many wonderful memories. A lot of great shots in a lot of great locations. So overall I would highly recommend Lisa and the Mike Staff team. One last thing I really like about Mike Staff is that we get digital access to all of the pictures with no watermarks on a memory stick after the album is completed. That was important to me when looking at a photographer.

2017-06-06T12:44:19 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much. When you love what you do, you never "work" a day in your life :)

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Kelly W

Mike Staff did an awesome job on our wedding in Northville, We used them for both DJ and Photography. Adam Freeman our DJ kept the party going all night and our photographer John Richmond got some great shots! We would recommend them to anyone looking, they are super... Read More professional and super fun to work with.

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Tiffany B

I had a excellent experience with mike staff productions they were very professional our photographers Mary and Glenn were amazing our photos turned out amazing!!

Reviewed on 5/19/2017 Mary A

No regrets! We very satisfied with our experience with Mike Staff. They were prompt with their responses and they were extremely professional. DJ Wes kept our dance floor packed all night! All of our guests continue to rave about him. Our photographer Chris R. took amazing... Read More pictures! She was very detail oriented and has a great work ethic. Shout out to our second photographer Chris. He also kept the ball rolling and created a fun atmosphere. I'm so impressed with Mike Staff. We had the best time at our wedding!

Reviewed on 5/14/2017 Lindsey Kay W

Craig and Holly my photographers were perfect! they knew what they were doing and we're seriously worth every penny!!! from professional to candid shots they kept the ball rolling without being intrusive and I am so happy I can trust that my wedding photos are of the highest of... Read More quality!!!!

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Paige D

We used Bob for our DJ and he was amazing! Highly recommend him! He was professional, caught on when people weren't dancing to change up the music, and played some great stuff.

Reviewed on 5/06/2017 Gianna S

This was the most important day of our lives, our Wedding day. Our Photographer was Glenn. The level of care and dedication Glenn put into our day exceeded our expectations. He is personable, genuine and committed. He captured the love and happy moments that painted the... Read More pictures of our day. We cannot rate him highly enough!

Reviewed on 2/26/2017 Brianna J

Booked Craig I. for our wedding this August. We did an engagement photo session with him and it went great! We just emailed him to ask for help on logistics for the wedding day. Will let you all know how things go!

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Andrea L

We used Mike Staff for our wedding DJ and videography and are extremely happy with how everything went! Jimi and Rocky were professional, fun, and did amazing work. Jimi had the dance floor packed the WHOLE night. And Rocky made us feel so comfortable. We would highly recommend... Read More Mike Staff !

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Krysten B

The photographer we had from there, Mary, was so great. She was super helpful and made our day easy. I would suggest her over and over again to anyone who asked. Not only was she helpful throughout the day but our pictures were absolutely fantastic.

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Kristin H

We couldn't have picked a better outfit for our Music, Photos, and Video services. Mike Staff Productions was very professional, organized, and beyond qualified. Craig and Ashley went out of their way to ensure our day was perfect. Not only did they capture beautiful pictures... Read More but they became our personal saviors helping with everything from getting ready and keeping us calm to making sure everything was where it needed to be. We couldn't have gotten through the day without them!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Kathryn S

We absolutely LOVED our photographers! Chris and Glen both were very personable and made my husband and I feel so comfortable and so confident! When we got our pictures we were blown away! I would say getting 2 photographers was very beneficial as well because we were able to... Read More get pictures before hand of the ladies and the guys! We are so happy with everything! I would definitely recommend using this company!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Ashley G

DJ: Sean C Photographers: Dennis and Jay Mike Staff Productions went above and beyond for our wedding day! Our DJ Sean did more for my husband and I that we could have ever imagined. He worked closely with the Photographers, venue and Pastor to make our day perfect. We had some... Read More unique song choices for our ceremony and reception and he gave us everything we asked for. I texted him many times in the days leading up to the wedding and was quick to respond and accommodate me! Dennis and Jay made our day even easier, we discussed a plan and they executed it to a tee. They made sure all the bridal party and family was in the right place at the right time and took some AMAZING pictures. They were such a blast to work with, very outgoing and their personalities and professionalism put me at easy. Thank you Sean, Dennis, and Jay for the best experience. You all are so good at what you do!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Emily C

Dennis and Trista were amazing. They went above and beyond to capture the moments on our day. They made our day so smooth!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 L L

My husband and I booked Mike Staff for our DJ, Photography, and Videography services over a year in advance. We had chosen our photographer early based on the videos we saw. I was in a wedding about 6 months before my own and the bride had also hired a Mike Staff... Read More photographer, his name was Dennis. Getting to see Dennis' work first hand and how well he worked with the large bridal party sold me. My husband and I called Mike Staff after that wedding and asked to switch our photographer to Dennis. He was amazing. He was willing to take on ideas and had many ideas of his own. We still get compliments from guests and our own bridal party about how wonderful he was to work with. Overall, Mike Staff Productions was very accommodating when we wanted to switch our photographer and everything turned out great! I would highly recommend them for photography purposes.

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Robin L

Had some issues with the photography. The owner, Mike Staff, worked very diligently with us to resolve the issues and take care of any problems we had to make sure we were happy.

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Michelle R

We couldn't be happier with Mike & Geneva as our wedding photographers! The whole process was very relaxed the day of, just like with our engagement photo session with Mike, and we LOVED our photos! We got married at the Michigan Science Center, so the venue was very busy and... Read More unique, and they did an amazing job. When looking for a photographer, it was very important to us that we had copyrights to our photos, so if that's important to you as well definitely look into Mike Staff. Our 9 months of working with them through our engagement went smoothly and the company in general was very easy to work with.

2016-10-07T20:06:45 Response from the vendor

We love photographing at unique venues. Mike and Geneva had a great time working with you. Thank you for letting us bring your wedding vision to life.

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Amanda R

We used Shannon and she was AMAZING! Not only was she super organized, but she was down to earth and fun to hangout with all day. She had really creative ideas for pictures and was always willing to take candids when we asked. Being able to organize my family for a photo is no... Read More easy task, but she made it look easy while having a smile on her face. Since we just got married a couple days ago, I haven't seen the pictures yet, but I know they will be great! Thank you so much Shannon!

2016-10-07T20:07:18 Response from the vendor

Shannon really enjoyed working with you and your family. Thank you for letting us be part of your wedding day!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Vanessa P

This company was great from the very first reach out, and after the wedding to make sure everything was as it should of been. Super friendly!! I originally went in just to talk about a DJ and ended up using their photographer as well (after already meeting with 5 different... Read More photographers, I was relieved to find them). I do not regret a single decision made with this company and I would tell anyone planning an event to use this company!

2016-10-07T20:08:10 Response from the vendor

We are glad to read you enjoyed working with our team. Thank you for letting us be part of your wedding day.

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Katie P

Mike Staff Productions exceeded our expectations in every way! Our photographers were the absolute best. We had Lisa and Jenna with us for nearly the whole day and we couldn't have had more fun together. In particular, Lisa was just awesome - truly awesome. We felt completely... Read More at ease with her all day long and she kept things relaxed & laid back while also accomplishing everything we requested…we got every single shot we wanted and more. There was nothing she wouldn't do to get the perfect shot and she was just such a fun & like-able person to be around all day! We are overjoyed with how our photos turned out and we can't thank Lisa & Jenna enough for ALL their hard work on our big day.

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Michele B

Chelsea was great! She really listened to what we wanted, and we couldn't be happier with the images. She really helped make our day that much more special. We were very please with Mike Staff overall. Having the photographer, videographer and DJ from the same company really... Read More helped everything run smooth. Chelsea (photog), Eddie (videog) and Mike (DJ) were all great! People are still talking about the music and I've even passed along their names to friends that are getting married next year. Keep up the great work!

2016-10-07T20:08:40 Response from the vendor

Our team loved working with you. Thank you for letting us be part of your wedding day.

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Trinity M

WOW! My photographers Diego & Brad absolutely blew me away. They were constantly coming up with interesting ideas, and by our side the entire way. Aside from their sheer talents and creativity, I genuinely felt they cared about me, and that was the most precious thing they... Read More could bring to the table. My husband and I can't put into words how happy we are. We truly felt lucky to be in their hands.

2016-09-16T09:08:14 Response from the vendor

Thanks for such an awesome review. If feels so good to read these. Diego and Brad asked my to tell you "Thank you for the kind words!"

Reviewed on 9/02/2016 Alexa G

Just married on 4-2-16 and my husband and I had Mike Staff do both photography and videography. I absolutely loved them. Everything about Mike Staff is great. They are son easy to work with and catered to our needs (and I'm not even picky) every step. They have roughly 20... Read More photographers and we got to hand pick which one we wanted. Due to the time of year we were married being slower, we got our top pick! Both our photographer and the second camera man had great, friendly personalities and same for the videographer! The outcome was 1400 pictures that I got all the rights to and a wedding video that is beyond words amazing. I can't recommend them enough. Package deals are available and so worth it. 5 stars for Craig, Chris and Rocky!!

2016-10-07T20:09:20 Response from the vendor

We really enjoyed working with you and your family. Thank you for your comments!

Mike Staff

Over two decades ago, Mike Staff launched Mike Staff Productions to save weddings from cheesy, over-the-top, embarrass-your-guests type of DJs. Mike and his amazing team are still revolutionizing the wedding industry to this day with award-winning DJ, Photography and Videography services; focused on the bride and groom’s personalized needs and always surpassing expectations in a remarkable way. “Great weddings come with great responsibility. We’re here for you.” – Mike