Classy and Professional DJs. Fun Weddings.

We work with couples who want a stress-free and FUN wedding reception that’ll be talked about for years. You’ll get personalized service from experienced people who love what they do. Click on the tabs above or visit our website to see why we are Chicago’s most highly reviewed DJ service.

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, African, Arabic, Caribbean, Celtic, Flamenco, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Mariachi, Persian, Polka, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Park Ridge, IL Serving Chicagoland (888) 976-7707

Reviewed on 7/14/2016

THE BEST DJ SERVICE OUT THERE! Before officially booking with Mike Staff I went out to have a sit down meet and greet for more information. Out of all the other vendors I had spoken to at that point, Mike Staff was BEYOND the most professional and had the BEST customer service.... Read More From the beginning they were so enthusiastic and caring about the vision I had for my wedding. I had personally seen the year before at two separate weddings where a DJ was rude and disrespectful to the bride and guests, and wouldn't play the music requested. You would never come across this booking with this DJ Service, I have already recommended them to my friends who will be using them later this year for their wedding. From the moment I walked up to the reception hall DJ DAN was ready to go and was able to help direct not just me but my wedding party for their entrance. DJ DAN was my life line throughout the reception, he checked in with me for everything and knew how to read the crowd so well. My worst fear was that No ONE would dance at my wedding, and that was not the case with DJ DAN. Please book Mike Staff Productions today!

2016-08-09T08:56:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you for letting us be part of your wedding day. Dan says your guests were great on the dance floor!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016

To say that Mike was an amazing DJ at our wedding would be an understatement. People are still talking about how epic (they are actually using that word) our reception was. I honestly think Mike was the one who made it epic. Everyone is talking about how great the music was and... Read More how fun the dancing and partying was! I am 110% confident that whatever you want your reception to be like, Mike can make it happen. The music he played was just spot on and he helped transition the night from cocktail hour, to dinner to dancing just beautifully! I simply cannot recommend or thank him enough.

2016-09-13T14:12:43 Response from the vendor

Epic... We LOVE that word! Thanks so much for sharing your experience with other couples.

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Kaylee V

We used Eddie for our videographer and Corey for our DJ and we could not have been happier! The video turned out so great and professional. And Corey kept our guests dancing and having fun all night!

2016-06-13T15:59:14 Response from the vendor

Thanks SO much for sharing! We wish you all the best in your new married life!!!

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Stephanie B

BEST. WEDDING. MUSIC. EVER!!! We had an awesome time at our wedding and Tim Stolkey was a huge factor in making it a perfect night! The dance floor never stopped! We got sooooo many compliments from people raving about the great playlist and flow of the music. Tim did an awesome... Read More job with everything! He is not only a great DJ, but a great MC/host. He is professional and fits right in with the wedding guest crowd. It was clear that Tim put a lot of time into his preparation to make sure the night went off without a hitch. He worked with us directly to make sure he understood the music we wanted played, the timeline we wanted to follow, and he practiced all the bridal party names and nailed them. The night of the wedding he did an awesome job of keeping everyone and everything on schedule. He also made sure everyone giving speeches felt very comfortable with the equipment and timing. At the end of the night people cheered for "one more song!" and Tim responded with the best track! Such a fun night thanks to Tim. We would personally recommend Tim to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Bridget A C

If I could give more than 5 stars, I would. The team at Mike Staff ( Tim: Dj, Chelsea: photographer, Ryan: 2nd photographer & Rex: video man). We could not have asked for a better team-I guess we did pick Chelsea and Tim. Tim, the Dj, had the crowd dancing all night. We meet... Read More him first one year ago and knew instantly, he was the man we wanted to be the DJ. He offered great advice and offered good suggestions. Tim is very professional. Chelsea was amazing. She had such great ideas for photographs. She worked with us regarding our timeline and offered amazing advice. The first look was so special. Rex and Ryan helped complete the team. My hat is off to Mike Staff Team. I like that they give back to the community which make them even more special. You cannot go wrong with this team. A perfect 10 in our opinion. I look forward to the photos and video.

2016-12-06T14:10:02 Response from the vendor

You are so sweet! Thanks for allowing us to be a part of your wedding!

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Chrissy S

Jonathan was awesome! He seemed to really care about our wedding and did his best to make it amazing (and he did)! Jonathan mentioned to us how he had heard some of our guests talking about which couple would win the Anniversary Dance, however, we weren't planning on doing an... Read More anniversary dance. Jonathan suggested that we might want to rethink our decision, he wasn't pushy about it at all which we though was great. We decided to have the dance and it was a big hit! We are so glad we chose Jonathan!

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Natasa T

We had Mike Kaletta from Mike Staff Productions for our wedding and he was nothing short of amazing. Was easy to contact and was eager to help make our wedding reception a truly fun occasion for all of our guests. We gave suggestions for the type of music we wanted, but gave him... Read More free reign on songs to pick and his choices made sure the dance floor was full all night. Extremely easy to work with and would highly recommend. Tim Stokley was also great in helping us choose Mike for our special day.

2016-09-26T08:15:40 Response from the vendor

Wow! Thanks so much. You wrote a review the day after your wedding! That may be a new record for "speed of writing a review." Mike's getting that award this year.

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Cyrus P

We are by no means easy graders and have pretty high standards. For instance, if you were asking me about some of our other vendors I would give them a C- or D+. That said the Mike Staff team is the vendor that I would most highly recommend of all our vendors. Patrick, our DJ,... Read More earned rave reviews from us and our guests and literally the dance floor was packed the whole night. We have had so many guest come up to us and say that the music at our wedding was the best they had ever experienced. So kudos to Patrick on that. That said, there are many other reasons why I would recommend Patrick. First, he listened to our requests and crafted a playlist perfect for us and our guests. We had some odd requests like finding a version of the Buffalo Bill Shout song and he some how made it happen (and the crowd loved it). Second, we had a guest pass out during the wedding and he helped us manage through that in the best way possible. I really appreciated his approach. Third, after the wedding we asked him to send us his playlist so we could re-create it and he was super helpful. In general, we just loved working with Patrick and he also was just an amazing DJ. The tremendous amount of positive feedback from the guests was just awesome. I highly recommend him and the whole Mike Staff team. Patrick will make your dance floor a blast.

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Katie P

Mike Staff Productions exceeded our expectations in every way! Patrick, our DJ, knocked it out of the park. We consistently heard from our guests that he was one of the best DJ's they've ever heard. He had everyone up on the dance floor all night and ensured that we heard all... Read More the special songs we loved. Beyond the excellent DJ work, I really felt like Patrick was there for us that day/night. If we needed an extra hand or anything really, he was happy to help make sure our day was perfect. He took so much care in getting to know us ahead of the big day and making sure everything ran smoothly and we had so much fun with him down to the last song! I think I even game him a hug at the end of the night! I can't recommend Patrick & the folks at Mike Staff enough.

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Karen B

I used Mike Staff Productions for my wedding in Grand Rapids on 9/10/16. I cannot express how happy and pleased I was with this company. I had a lot of questions along the way and every person I talked to on the phone was very polite, courtesy and patient with me. They are... Read More extremely professional and they have a great reputation for providing an upscale wedding DJ. I had DJ Jason Styles as my wedding DJ and he was WONDERFUL. My guests raved at how awesome my DJ was! He was no ameteaur either! He knew exactly what is expected to keep a wedding going. He was super nice and just had a great personality. Very, very likable. He was ready for any pop surprises and kept my wedding flowing perfectly and at ease. My wedding was spectacular and DJ Jason Styles was definitely a part of why my wedding was a success! Highly recommend this company. You won't be disappointed!

2016-10-07T20:00:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you for letting Jason be part of your wedding day. He let us know you had a great party crowd!

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Trinity M

My DJ Jon was absolutely amazing! Flawless mics and sound through the entire night. Everything was as requested from us, and the dance floor was filled the entire night. We were blown away by your charisma and professionalism. Thanks for taking care of us. We will remember... Read More this day forever.

2016-10-07T20:00:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you for letting us be part of your wedding day. We appreciate your comments!

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Robin G

Our second wedding using mike staff. They are amazing to work with and know what they are doing. The dance floor was full all night and the dj was amazing. I would recommend their services to anyone.

2016-10-07T20:01:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you for letting us be part of both of your family weddings. We love seeing friends and family again!

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Alycia L

Hands down, one of the best decisions we made, along the very long wedding planning process full of decisions, was having Kyle Zagata be our DJ. He was amazing to work with! He was professional, upbeat, fun, NOT CHEESY, and made us feel at ease from the very beginning of the... Read More process. I was worried being a younger couple (mid-20’s), that a DJ wouldn’t be able to find the balance to please everyone at our wedding, but I was wrong. Kyle did an amazing job balancing multiple genres of music and pleasing all age groups. From the moment he “opened up the dance floor” we had majority of our guests out there, and they never left! He never missed a beat (even with having to use a back-up location last minute due to weather); made sure we stayed on schedule with all of our introductions, speeches, cake cutting, dances, etc… and truly made our whole ceremony and reception run flawlessly. I would highly recommend him to anyone getting married (and I think all of our guests would too)!

2016-10-07T20:02:02 Response from the vendor

Kyle said you were a great couple to work with. Thank you for letting us be part of your wedding story!

Reviewed on 9/04/2016 Lauren G

Kevin at Mike Staff was the best DJ I could have asked for! He was so accommodating and easy to work with. When you're planning a wedding, those qualities in your vendors really count. The only small hiccup was that our ceremony microphone cut out a few times, but overall, it... Read More was great quality. Kevin kept the party going, took requests when appropriate, and people didn't want to leave at the end of the night. He was also courteous and professional. Thanks so much Kevin, for your work last weekend at our wedding! We had the best time!

2016-10-07T20:02:28 Response from the vendor

We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for letting us be part of your wedding day.

Reviewed on 9/01/2016 Kassandra W

All the Mike staff people were Amazing! Katie Blackman was the perfect lead photographer, she was on her game all day and took my suggestions as well as adding her own! Mary, my second photographer got great shots of my guys and my family! 😍😍😍 Danny, my videographer was like the... Read More energizer bunny, never seeming to miss the perfect moments all day long! Randy, my Djay, was a freaking rockstar! He was so helpful and attentive as well and fun and outrageously accommodating all night! He even made sure my mom got the kind of cake she wanted! If I could get him to Florida, I'd have him run every event I throw!

2016-10-07T20:10:03 Response from the vendor

We are glad your mom got her cake! Our entire team thanks you for letting us be part of your wedding story.

Reviewed on 8/28/2016 Danielle Z

Pat from Mike Staff was an absolutely excellent DJ! He was great with introductions, the music selection during the cocktail hour and dinner, and incorporated all of the reception dances we wanted! He even helped my dad out when my dad felt nervous about dancing in front of... Read More everyone by quickly asking other people to join us on the dance floor for the father-daughter dance. I highly recommend Mike Staff (and Pat)!

2016-10-07T20:02:54 Response from the vendor

Pat really enjoyed working with you. Thank you for letting us be part of your day.

Reviewed on 8/27/2016 sarah s

Mike Staff did an amazing job from start to finish. They are super friendly and genuinely happy for you and your upcoming wedding. Their process is seamless and super easy. Photographer Madison was amazing! She has a wonderful spirit and personality that shows in the work... Read More that she does. Andrew our DJ did an excellent job! He played the right music at all the right times and everyone had a blast. He is funny and we could tell he loved his job : ) Daniel our videographer was wonderful! He made sure to capture all the right moments and we know the video is going to turn out awesome because of his good eye for details. I am so glad that we chose them to be a part of our wedding! Well worth it!

Reviewed on 8/26/2016 Amy T

If you are looking for DJ services look no further. You need Kyle Zagata from Mike Staff. From the moment we virtually met Kyle from watching his introduction video we knew it would be a perfect fit for us. During the planning process Kyle reached out to learn more about my... Read More husband and I, our needs, our style and our wants for our wedding. He was extremely professional and you could tell he truly cared about our wedding. Our dance floor was packed from the moment our first dance was over and if the hall allowed it, I'm sure Kyle could have kept the party going all night! I could never truly put into word how thankful I am for Kyle and how grateful I am that he made our wedding a celebration we will never forget. Thank you Kyle and Mike Staff for all that you do!

2016-10-07T20:03:27 Response from the vendor

Kyle was ready to keep the party going too! We love a packed dance floor.

Reviewed on 8/26/2016 Ellen C

I was interested in Mike Staff as I had been to another wedding where they did an excellent job! Before we booked with Mike Staff my mom and I went to have a meeting to get more information. Mike Staff was incredibly professional. We loved being able to see a video of... Read More multiple DJs in action so that we could pick the one who would be best for us! We talked with the DJ before the wedding so he was better able to understand our vision, and he offered very useful ideas that improved our experience! Our DJ was very professional and did a wonderful job of making our vision come to life! He checked in with us regularly which was great! We received several compliments from guests about how great he was. I would recommended them to anyone who is looking for a DJ!

2016-10-07T20:04:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you for allowing us to bring your wedding vision to reality. We love helping couples have the wedding of their dreams!

Reviewed on 8/22/2016 Mallory N

Loved you all! We couldn't have asked for a better DJ, Photographer, and Videographer !

2016-10-07T20:04:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you for having our team be part of your wedding story.

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Dayna S

Absolutely blown away by the D.J, service we recieved at our wedding! I will be recommending Mike Staff Productions to anyone who is in need of a D.J. who will make the party! I was at frist a little nervous because I hadn't given our D.J. a list of music I wanted at the... Read More wedding, just a list of bands we like and a few songs that we would like to hear. Our D.J., Mike blew us away. He had everyone, and I mean everyone....(my 91 year old grandma) dancing all the way until the end of the night. No one wanted to leave. It was amazing. He knew exactly what songs to play, and when. Everyone after raved about him and my cousin got his number for her wedding this December. If you are looking for an outstanding D.J. company who makes you feel comfortable fromt he very first phone call, go with Mike Staff Productions. You will not be sorry!!

2016-08-17T08:23:07 Response from the vendor

Okay, we're not that good :) Seriously though, thank you for sharing your experience with other brides and grooms. We're happy to get lists of specific songs or just tell us the style of music you're in to and we'll run with that!

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Maya S

AMAZING! We used Mike Staff for photography, videography, and DJ! It made it so much easier that all three were by the same company and they were fantastic! So professional and helpful. They all called me a few days before the wedding to finalize details and get an idea of who... Read More we are and what we want. On the day of the wedding, everyone was so great and did exactly what we needed! My picture gallery was also ready 1 month after the wedding. Most companies I've heard of don't get pictures back to you for 2 months! I loved Mike Staff and would highly recommend them. Worth every penny!!! We had Katie Blackmon (Photo), Josh Baker (DJ), and Angela Keller (video).

2016-10-07T20:14:22 Response from the vendor

We are so glad you enjoyed your wedding gallery. We know how excited you are to see your wedding photos so we make sure to get them to you quickly! Thank you for allowing our team to be part of your wedding day.

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Katrina B

Words truly can't express how thankful I am for Mike Staff Productions! They provided photography, videography, DJ, and up lighting for our wedding. From the beginning of the process to the end it was an amazing experience. From our initial meeting we felt very comfortable and... Read More at ease having them provide so many services. Leading up to the wedding they made sure to stay in contact with us and check in at the appropriate times. When it came time to nail down all the final details they were very helpful and efficient. On the day of our wedding I can say with 100% confidence that they completely made our wedding a success. Each team member went above and beyond to ensure our day was perfect. The photographer took the most beautiful pictures and was so creative. The DJ was the reason our wedding ran on time and ran smoothly. The videographer was one of the hardest working people I've ever met. This just proved how great of a team Mike Staff Productions has. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a great group of professionals who go above and beyond to ensure your day is perfect!

Reviewed on 8/14/2016 Lisa P

We had an excellent experience with our DJ Josh Baker from Mike Staff Productions. He was extremely professional, easy to talk to, and charismatic. We had a relatively small wedding and he kept our dance floor full the entire evening. Couldn't be happier with his performance!

2016-10-07T20:04:49 Response from the vendor

Josh enjoyed working with you and your family. Thank you for the comments.

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Courtney K

I used Mike Staff for my photography and videography and I have to say that they were the vendor that I had absolutely zero concerns with. All of these amazing reviews are true! It felt like the staff really enjoyed being at my wedding, despite it being their job. Chris, my DJ,... Read More is one of the nicest people I have ever met. He kept reminding me that it was OUR day to have fun, and not to worry about anything or anyone else! Jeremy kept us laughing while filming, what could have been, awkward video poses. I am on pins and needles waiting for the video! Mike Staff Productions is the best in the business.

2016-10-07T20:15:01 Response from the vendor

We are glad you enjoyed working with Chris and Jeremy. Thanks for letting our team be part of your wedding story.