Classy and Professional DJs. Fun Weddings.

We work with couples who want a stress-free and FUN wedding reception that’ll be talked about for years. You’ll get personalized service from experienced people who love what they do. Click on the tabs above or visit our website to see why we are Chicago’s most highly reviewed DJ service.

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, African, Arabic, Caribbean, Celtic, Flamenco, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Mariachi, Persian, Polka, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Park Ridge, IL Serving Chicagoland (888) 976-7707

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Trinity M

My DJ Jon was absolutely amazing! Flawless mics and sound through the entire night. Everything was as requested from us, and the dance floor was filled the entire night. We were blown away by your charisma and professionalism. Thanks for taking care of us. We will remember... Read More this day forever.

2016-10-07T20:00:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you for letting us be part of your wedding day. We appreciate your comments!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016

To say that Mike was an amazing DJ at our wedding would be an understatement. People are still talking about how epic (they are actually using that word) our reception was. I honestly think Mike was the one who made it epic. Everyone is talking about how great the music was and... Read More how fun the dancing and partying was! I am 110% confident that whatever you want your reception to be like, Mike can make it happen. The music he played was just spot on and he helped transition the night from cocktail hour, to dinner to dancing just beautifully! I simply cannot recommend or thank him enough.

2016-09-13T14:12:43 Response from the vendor

Epic... We LOVE that word! Thanks so much for sharing your experience with other couples.

Reviewed on 8/28/2016 Danielle Z

Pat from Mike Staff was an absolutely excellent DJ! He was great with introductions, the music selection during the cocktail hour and dinner, and incorporated all of the reception dances we wanted! He even helped my dad out when my dad felt nervous about dancing in front of... Read More everyone by quickly asking other people to join us on the dance floor for the father-daughter dance. I highly recommend Mike Staff (and Pat)!

2016-10-07T20:02:54 Response from the vendor

Pat really enjoyed working with you. Thank you for letting us be part of your day.

Reviewed on 1/13/2017 Nora D

Corey did a fantastic job of playing all the songs that we had on our list along with some amazing other surprises. Everyone kept talking about how great the music was and the dance floor was packed all night. Thank you Corey for making the wedding that much more fun!!

2017-02-08T07:38:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you for having Corey be part of your wedding day. We are glad your guests enjoyed the night!

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 colleen y

Tim Stolkey was our DJ and we absolutely adored him. He was professional, kind, incredibly talented, & we'd hire him again if we had to do it all over!!! 5/5 star rating for Tim at Mike Staff Productions. Truly incredible.

2016-11-22T10:32:37 Response from the vendor

You are too sweet! Thanks so much for the kind words!!

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Karen B

I used Mike Staff Productions for my wedding in Grand Rapids on 9/10/16. I cannot express how happy and pleased I was with this company. I had a lot of questions along the way and every person I talked to on the phone was very polite, courtesy and patient with me. They are... Read More extremely professional and they have a great reputation for providing an upscale wedding DJ. I had DJ Jason Styles as my wedding DJ and he was WONDERFUL. My guests raved at how awesome my DJ was! He was no ameteaur either! He knew exactly what is expected to keep a wedding going. He was super nice and just had a great personality. Very, very likable. He was ready for any pop surprises and kept my wedding flowing perfectly and at ease. My wedding was spectacular and DJ Jason Styles was definitely a part of why my wedding was a success! Highly recommend this company. You won't be disappointed!

2016-10-07T20:00:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you for letting Jason be part of your wedding day. He let us know you had a great party crowd!

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Robin G

Our second wedding using mike staff. They are amazing to work with and know what they are doing. The dance floor was full all night and the dj was amazing. I would recommend their services to anyone.

2016-10-07T20:01:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you for letting us be part of both of your family weddings. We love seeing friends and family again!

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Alycia L

Hands down, one of the best decisions we made, along the very long wedding planning process full of decisions, was having Kyle Zagata be our DJ. He was amazing to work with! He was professional, upbeat, fun, NOT CHEESY, and made us feel at ease from the very beginning of the... Read More process. I was worried being a younger couple (mid-20’s), that a DJ wouldn’t be able to find the balance to please everyone at our wedding, but I was wrong. Kyle did an amazing job balancing multiple genres of music and pleasing all age groups. From the moment he “opened up the dance floor” we had majority of our guests out there, and they never left! He never missed a beat (even with having to use a back-up location last minute due to weather); made sure we stayed on schedule with all of our introductions, speeches, cake cutting, dances, etc… and truly made our whole ceremony and reception run flawlessly. I would highly recommend him to anyone getting married (and I think all of our guests would too)!

2016-10-07T20:02:02 Response from the vendor

Kyle said you were a great couple to work with. Thank you for letting us be part of your wedding story!

Reviewed on 9/04/2016 Lauren G

Kevin at Mike Staff was the best DJ I could have asked for! He was so accommodating and easy to work with. When you're planning a wedding, those qualities in your vendors really count. The only small hiccup was that our ceremony microphone cut out a few times, but overall, it... Read More was great quality. Kevin kept the party going, took requests when appropriate, and people didn't want to leave at the end of the night. He was also courteous and professional. Thanks so much Kevin, for your work last weekend at our wedding! We had the best time!

2016-10-07T20:02:28 Response from the vendor

We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for letting us be part of your wedding day.

Reviewed on 9/01/2016 Kassandra W

All the Mike staff people were Amazing! Katie Blackman was the perfect lead photographer, she was on her game all day and took my suggestions as well as adding her own! Mary, my second photographer got great shots of my guys and my family! 😍😍😍 Danny, my videographer was like the... Read More energizer bunny, never seeming to miss the perfect moments all day long! Randy, my Djay, was a freaking rockstar! He was so helpful and attentive as well and fun and outrageously accommodating all night! He even made sure my mom got the kind of cake she wanted! If I could get him to Florida, I'd have him run every event I throw!

2016-10-07T20:10:03 Response from the vendor

We are glad your mom got her cake! Our entire team thanks you for letting us be part of your wedding story.

Reviewed on 8/27/2016 sarah s

Mike Staff did an amazing job from start to finish. They are super friendly and genuinely happy for you and your upcoming wedding. Their process is seamless and super easy. Photographer Madison was amazing! She has a wonderful spirit and personality that shows in the work... Read More that she does. Andrew our DJ did an excellent job! He played the right music at all the right times and everyone had a blast. He is funny and we could tell he loved his job : ) Daniel our videographer was wonderful! He made sure to capture all the right moments and we know the video is going to turn out awesome because of his good eye for details. I am so glad that we chose them to be a part of our wedding! Well worth it!

Reviewed on 8/26/2016 Amy T

If you are looking for DJ services look no further. You need Kyle Zagata from Mike Staff. From the moment we virtually met Kyle from watching his introduction video we knew it would be a perfect fit for us. During the planning process Kyle reached out to learn more about my... Read More husband and I, our needs, our style and our wants for our wedding. He was extremely professional and you could tell he truly cared about our wedding. Our dance floor was packed from the moment our first dance was over and if the hall allowed it, I'm sure Kyle could have kept the party going all night! I could never truly put into word how thankful I am for Kyle and how grateful I am that he made our wedding a celebration we will never forget. Thank you Kyle and Mike Staff for all that you do!

2016-10-07T20:03:27 Response from the vendor

Kyle was ready to keep the party going too! We love a packed dance floor.

Reviewed on 8/26/2016 Ellen C

I was interested in Mike Staff as I had been to another wedding where they did an excellent job! Before we booked with Mike Staff my mom and I went to have a meeting to get more information. Mike Staff was incredibly professional. We loved being able to see a video of... Read More multiple DJs in action so that we could pick the one who would be best for us! We talked with the DJ before the wedding so he was better able to understand our vision, and he offered very useful ideas that improved our experience! Our DJ was very professional and did a wonderful job of making our vision come to life! He checked in with us regularly which was great! We received several compliments from guests about how great he was. I would recommended them to anyone who is looking for a DJ!

2016-10-07T20:04:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you for allowing us to bring your wedding vision to reality. We love helping couples have the wedding of their dreams!

Reviewed on 8/22/2016 Mallory N

Loved you all! We couldn't have asked for a better DJ, Photographer, and Videographer !

2016-10-07T20:04:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you for having our team be part of your wedding story.

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Dayna S

Absolutely blown away by the D.J, service we recieved at our wedding! I will be recommending Mike Staff Productions to anyone who is in need of a D.J. who will make the party! I was at frist a little nervous because I hadn't given our D.J. a list of music I wanted at the... Read More wedding, just a list of bands we like and a few songs that we would like to hear. Our D.J., Mike blew us away. He had everyone, and I mean everyone....(my 91 year old grandma) dancing all the way until the end of the night. No one wanted to leave. It was amazing. He knew exactly what songs to play, and when. Everyone after raved about him and my cousin got his number for her wedding this December. If you are looking for an outstanding D.J. company who makes you feel comfortable fromt he very first phone call, go with Mike Staff Productions. You will not be sorry!!

2016-08-17T08:23:07 Response from the vendor

Okay, we're not that good :) Seriously though, thank you for sharing your experience with other brides and grooms. We're happy to get lists of specific songs or just tell us the style of music you're in to and we'll run with that!

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Maya S

AMAZING! We used Mike Staff for photography, videography, and DJ! It made it so much easier that all three were by the same company and they were fantastic! So professional and helpful. They all called me a few days before the wedding to finalize details and get an idea of who... Read More we are and what we want. On the day of the wedding, everyone was so great and did exactly what we needed! My picture gallery was also ready 1 month after the wedding. Most companies I've heard of don't get pictures back to you for 2 months! I loved Mike Staff and would highly recommend them. Worth every penny!!! We had Katie Blackmon (Photo), Josh Baker (DJ), and Angela Keller (video).

2016-10-07T20:14:22 Response from the vendor

We are so glad you enjoyed your wedding gallery. We know how excited you are to see your wedding photos so we make sure to get them to you quickly! Thank you for allowing our team to be part of your wedding day.

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Katrina B

Words truly can't express how thankful I am for Mike Staff Productions! They provided photography, videography, DJ, and up lighting for our wedding. From the beginning of the process to the end it was an amazing experience. From our initial meeting we felt very comfortable and... Read More at ease having them provide so many services. Leading up to the wedding they made sure to stay in contact with us and check in at the appropriate times. When it came time to nail down all the final details they were very helpful and efficient. On the day of our wedding I can say with 100% confidence that they completely made our wedding a success. Each team member went above and beyond to ensure our day was perfect. The photographer took the most beautiful pictures and was so creative. The DJ was the reason our wedding ran on time and ran smoothly. The videographer was one of the hardest working people I've ever met. This just proved how great of a team Mike Staff Productions has. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a great group of professionals who go above and beyond to ensure your day is perfect!

Reviewed on 8/14/2016 Lisa P

We had an excellent experience with our DJ Josh Baker from Mike Staff Productions. He was extremely professional, easy to talk to, and charismatic. We had a relatively small wedding and he kept our dance floor full the entire evening. Couldn't be happier with his performance!

2016-10-07T20:04:49 Response from the vendor

Josh enjoyed working with you and your family. Thank you for the comments.

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Courtney K

I used Mike Staff for my photography and videography and I have to say that they were the vendor that I had absolutely zero concerns with. All of these amazing reviews are true! It felt like the staff really enjoyed being at my wedding, despite it being their job. Chris, my DJ,... Read More is one of the nicest people I have ever met. He kept reminding me that it was OUR day to have fun, and not to worry about anything or anyone else! Jeremy kept us laughing while filming, what could have been, awkward video poses. I am on pins and needles waiting for the video! Mike Staff Productions is the best in the business.

2016-10-07T20:15:01 Response from the vendor

We are glad you enjoyed working with Chris and Jeremy. Thanks for letting our team be part of your wedding story.

Reviewed on 8/07/2016 Caitlin A

We used mike staff for our photography, DJ, and videography. We have not yet received our video however we could not have been more pleased with our photographers and DJ! They were incredible.

Reviewed on 8/05/2016 autumn b

Erik was our DJ and he was absolutely amazing. Our floor was packed all night, everyone commented on how great he was... He played all the music we loved and made our night perfect. I will recommend Erik and Mike staff to everyone we know. Thanks, the Brinichs

2016-10-07T20:05:23 Response from the vendor

We love a packed dance floor! You had a great crowd that was ready to party.

Reviewed on 7/31/2016 Caitlyn G

Our DJ did a pretty nice job at our wedding! Almost everything was great! He did a wonderful job pronouncing some difficult names! He also played most of the songs we requested, just a slight mix up with one of the slow songs we requested and the anniversary dance got delayed... Read More somehow. Our wedding video turned out amazing, and everyone at Mike Staff was kind and helpful. They were a wonderful company to work with, I just can't give five stars because of the few mix ups but they were minor. Overall we were pleased with our wedding, it was such a beautiful day!! :)

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 Tessa R

Everyone that we worked with at Mike Staff was so friendly and helpful. They were very responsive and easy to work with even though we lived four hours away. I would recommend them to everyone. It was a one stop shop for DJ, videography and photography. I couldn't be more happy... Read More with our prouducts and services provided. They truly went above and beyond in every way possible and made me feel so special. They made this part so stress free, easy and fun. I knew from day one that I could totally relax and totally trust in all of their team. Also, the pictures and videography come back so quickly-in less than a month! And trust me you will want to see these photos as soon as possible and I don't know any of my other friends that got them this quickly and turned out absolutely stunning!

2016-08-09T08:53:16 Response from the vendor

We are so glad we could close the distance for you. Thank you for letting us be part of your wedding day!

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 Kelly F

HIRE DJ TIM and be done! DJ Tim was dabomb.com. On our first meeting he didn't flinch when we said the words: Rod Stewart. If you grew up in Chicago - I asked DJ Tim to blend Oldies 104.3 with Windy 100. And even though he DIDN'T grow up in Chicago, he somehow magically did... Read More it! Whaaa? This intuition and fearlessness prevailed throughout the partay process. When the dancefloor showed strong interest in mid-1990s boy bands, Tim did not hold back BSB, Hanson, and the Spice Girls. For Motown, he could have lazily thrown in Ain't Too Proud to Beg and moved on but instead we got The Buckinghams and Smokey Robinson seamlessly woven in with Whitney, Wham! and Petula Clark and was totally cool with the fact that we don't know any songs beyond the year 1999. Except for Call Me Maybe. I didn't even know how much I loved that song, or that I even really knew all the words to that song, or that is is actually the favorite song of every single person in my whole family and all my friends...but you know who did? DJ Tim. He just knew. Against proper rationale, he heeded the bride's foolhardy wishes to play the entire six minute long-versions of both The Safety Dance and Let's Go Crazy, even though I ended up suffering a hardcore "mind of its own" foot spasm from too much dancing and had to be seated. Worth it. All of this is to say that DJ Tim is a man of his word. He picked songs that were just flippin' perfect and didn't shorten them and mix them around with each other and confuse everybody. He was a great MC and checked all the pronunciations of names beforehand and he was very pleasant to deal with and politely laughed at our weird jokes and you know what? That guy just had a good attitude. Multiple times throughout the evening, I declared that had I not just married my fiance, I would have definitely married DJ Tim. And my fiance wasn't even mad. We were all thinking it.

2016-08-17T08:23:50 Response from the vendor

And... Tim is blushing. Thanks for the kind words and thanks for allowing us to be a part of your wedding!

Reviewed on 7/21/2016 Taylor H

We are so glad we used Mike Staff for our photography, videography, and DJ! There were a good handful of things that didn't go according to plan on our big day, but our Mike Staff services were so on top of things that we had nothing to worry about with them! They kept our day... Read More running smoothly despite our hiccups (hair and make up) and the dancing continued all night! Thank you for keeping me sane and for the wonderful job you did!

2016-08-09T08:54:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you for allowing our team to be part of your wedding day!