Lifelong Memories. Surprisingly Affordable.

Relive your wedding with a high quality, emotionally charged video. 96% of couples who don’t get a wedding video regret it by the next day… live without regrets. We work with couples who would love to have a great wedding video but are concerned by the price. Visit our website to view demos and learn more.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

3 South Prospect Ave. STE 5A, Park Ridge, IL Serving Chicagoland (888) 976-7707

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Trinity M

Our videographer Josh was so personable and caring. He worked well with everyone around him and would consistently be coming up with new ideas for interesting shots. I can't believe we were lucky enough to work with such a talented person. We are truly grateful for all his... Read More efforts and will remember this day forever.

2016-09-15T13:18:59 Response from the vendor

We were so honored to help with your wedding. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience!

Reviewed on 9/21/2015

We couldn't of made a better decision when we chose Mike Staff Productions to do our Videography for our Wedding day. In the beginning we weren't sure we wanted a videographer because we already had a photographer to catch all the memories on our special day. We are so happy we... Read More decided to have a videographer to catch all the things the photographer couldn't catch for us to look back on. Best decision ever was choosing Mike Staff Productions, our video couldn't of turned out more perfect!!

2015-09-22T13:22:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you for allowing us to capture your wedding day.

Outstanding

Reviewed on 2/10/2015 Monica P

We couldn't be happier with our choice to hire Mike Staff Productions for our photography, videography, and dj services. Tim Stolkey is a great salesman and was wonderful at keeping on top of our needs. It was great to have all three big services under one roof, the pricing was... Read More reasonable, and totally unique--we got to watch videos of the photographers and djs to choose who we wanted! Photography-Lee Hickman and the second photographer, Diego, were great! They helped give us a fair amount of direction while just capturing all the great moments. They were professional and had a lot of great photo ideas. Lee really knew what he was doing even though we didn't! He was organized and coordinated everyone--bridal party, videographer, and other photographer. Lee was very mindful of making sure that we were always comfortable with the direction of things and that he was meeting our needs, rather than just doing what he liked. He was a great communicator and was very clear about wanting us to speak up if we wanted any changes. We haven't gotten our full photos yet (wedding was only 2 weeks ago) but the sneak peek album we received looks incredible! SO BEAUTIFUL! I HIGHLY recommend them and have already sent them referrals. One thing to consider, however, is how much time you will need the photographer(s) and/or videographer--basic packages likely won't cover it if you need them all day.

Reviewed on 1/01/2017 Elaine G

Had a great experience with Mike Staff Productions for our wedding! We hired two videographers for our wedding from Mike Staff and were pleased with our final video! Our videographers were there to capture each moment of our wedding ceremony through the end of the night. They... Read More were professional, on-time, and ready to go! From our first meeting to our final check-in before the wedding I felt confident in their abilities. They seamlessly filmed and worked well with our photographer. I also liked the personal touches they put into our wedding video (taping messages from our bridal party during the reception). The final product was wonderful as well! Our package included a DVD with edited footage and our choices of music for the soundtrack. They also created a highlights video we were able to post to social media! I would advise that the final editing takes a bit of time. However, it is worth the wait! Also, there were possible add-ons I was not aware of upfront (getting a blu ray of the footage). I kind of wish I had known about them before I had made my final vendor payments. Those points aside, I highly recommend this vendor! They were quick to respond to email and phone calls. I also found them flexible and friendly. They have an office for appointments with evening appointments. This was a huge help to my fiance and I as we work during the week. They have a digital portal for clients that also makes life easier. Mike Staff's videography services are also an excellent pick for brides and grooms working on a budget! Their rates are flexible for different needs and refreshingly, don't break the bank. They are well worth the fantastic final product!

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Ashley A

We used Mike Staff for our wedding DJ - what a hit! We went in for the first meeting and were shown videos of all the available DJs for the day. From that, we picked Steve who is a younger guy and seemed to connect with the crowd well. Steve did a fantastic job of getting to... Read More know our wedding guests and playing according to the mood. We gave him a list of songs (my husband is a huge music fan) and he played our must-haves, but also did his job of suggesting songs. He was very easy to work with and answered all of our questions during our pre-wedding phone meeting. We cannot reccomend Steve enough! Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Amie L

We have zero regrets when it comes to hiring Mike Staff Productions for our videography, photography, and DJ services. First, let me talk about Tim. Tim is the head salesman you meet with when first deciding and he is just wonderful. Tim makes you feel at ease, is honest, and... Read More makes you feel absolutely no pressure. He is also there throughout your wedding planning process and he answers all of my questions, answering emails incredibly promptly. He is all around amazing at what he does! For videography we had David and for photography, Chelsea. Both were amazing. We haven't even seen all of the final product yet but I have full faith it will all be incredible! They were so nice, professional, and fun to work with throughout the day. I could trust them to do a great job and thus spent the day worry-free and just enjoying being a bride! They knew what they were doing and I could tell they cared about my wedding and my day. For DJ, we had Mike K. Let me just say, Mike is amazing. I don't have enough words to describe Mike. He was our master of ceremonies and reception DJ, he was professional, fun, nice, approachable, and organized. He kept us on track with the timeline and most importantly, played what we wanted to hear but also took requests and all around KEPT THE PARTY GOING! We all had so much fun and honestly it is because of the packed dance floor due to Mike. There was great music all night, transitions, and no opportunities for people to even want to leave the dance floor party. But it didn't feel like a trashy club. It felt like an awesome wedding you wanted to stay at all night long! All in all, Mike Staff is affordable and a great, professional company. They care about you and your wedding.

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Cyrus P

We are by no means easy graders and have pretty high standards. For instance, if you were asking me about some of our other vendors I would give them a C- or D+. That said the Mike Staff team is the vendor that I would most highly recommend of all our vendors. Anson, our... Read More videographer, was truly wonderful. We felt at ease with him all day. He was fun and kept the mood light. He also worked fantastically with our photographer. I also really appreciated that when we had a hiccup in timing due to a medical issue at the wedding that he was willing (in fact insisted on) to stay longer to capture some of the key speeches and dances. All that said, the proof is in the pudding and we just received our wedding video and we loved every minute of it. We know we will be watching it for years to come. We highly recommend Anson as your wedding videographer. You will get a great product and work with a great guy. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Katie P

Mike Staff Productions exceeded our expectations in every way! Anson, our videographer was worth every penny! We debated if we really "needed" a video, and have to say, it was hands down, one of the best decisions we made and having Anson as our man behind the video camera,... Read More made it all worth it. We just received our wedding video and couldn't be happier with all the beautiful footage he captured over the course of the day. He put everyone at ease and was so fun to work and his work speaks for itself! We can't thank him enough for all his hard work on our big day and for capturing so many moments that were happening all around us! The video brought tears to our eyes and we will treasure it for many years to come!

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Eryn A

Since first contacting Mike Staff they were very responsive. Very quick to email back, call, etc. Before the wedding my videographer David called me and we had a lengthy conversation about what I was looking for, etc. I thought it was great that he took the time out to contact... Read More me before the day of. He also gave me some great tips for the day of! David was amazing!! He is great at what he does and takes charge to make sure you get the best video possible. I found out later my priest was not so nice to him, but he did not tell me or let me know to upset me that day. He was super sweet even under the not so great conditions with the priest he had to deal with. I cannot wait to see the finished product once I am done.

2016-10-07T20:12:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you for letting us be part of your wedding day. We appreciate your comments!

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Sarah M

Jonathan (our DJ) was great! He was so personable and on top of events. We never felt stressed around him, he honored many requests, and did a great job of "reading" the vibe of our guests. Thank you for the great service Jon! In addition, Tim was the point person who takes... Read More care of bookings. He was so laid back, had great suggestions, never pushy, and it was obvious that he was very experienced in weddings. Overall our experience was excellent and we will use Mike Staff again to do future events for sure.

2016-09-16T10:19:12 Response from the vendor

You're too kind! You guys were a blast to work with. Thanks for taking the time to write this!

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Andrea C

We were beyond impressed with Mike Staff Productions and grateful for their thorough and most importantly, their thoughtful services. Our DJ, Seth, was exactly what we wanted! He kept the party going without missing any details. Great voice, well spoken and fun!! I can happily... Read More say the same for our photographer, Lynn. I just can't say enough. You will not be disappointed the Mike Staff!

Reviewed on 9/04/2016 Jen D

We hired Mike Staff for our wedding video. Our videographers, Tim and Gregg did an exceptional day capturing our most perfect day! The end result was fantastic and very professional! They truly did an exceptional job. The quality of the HD video and the audio, the steady hands... Read More of the cameramen, the editing of the scenes telling the story with seamless audio in the background...we were all REALLY impressed. I would highly recommend Mike Staff for your video needs.

2016-10-07T20:13:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you for allowing us to tell your wedding story. Our team really enjoyed working with you.

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 stephanie m

Our videographer stan was great! I hardly knew he was there the whole day! I think he got some great shots! He also made a point to thank and say goodbye to both sets of parents when he left for the evening.

2016-08-09T08:49:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you for letting us be part of your wedding day!

Reviewed on 6/22/2016 Katelyn M

We used Mike Staff Productions to find our DJ for our wedding reception and ended up going with Mike D. I'll start with the selection process. We went in to the office in Plymouth Mi and were immediately offered something to drink (for a surprising list of options). We got to... Read More sit down and be shown video samples and interviews of all of their DJs explaining a bit about themselves and their style. All of this was done for us without us ever committing to hiring through them. My now-wife and I agreed that Mike D. looked like the perfect guy for us so we booked him. A week before the wedding We got a call from Mike (as we had been told we would) where he took some time to get a feel for us and our style. What wedding events we wanted and didn't want, what music we liked, anything we just couldn't stand and all the usual stuff. This was really helpful for us to feel confident that we would be happy with our music no matter how other things turned out. Night of: At dinner mike played all of my wife's favorite songs and actually had her in tears by making her night. It was really awesome. He also did a stretch of show-tunes and our guests were all singing along and having a blast! After the dinner and the customary dances we let Mike do his thing and run the show, and WOW. We are a family of very geeky introverts with many introverted friends and I really wasn't sure how much dancing we would get. I can honestly say I have never seen so many people on the dance floor at a wedding and he kept it packed ALL NIGHT. I was absolutely blown away. I will also say that he did not make the reception about him, he let the music do pretty much all of his talking and I really appreciated that. Mike Staff Productions also had worked many times with our reception hall (benefits of going through a company like this) so everything was easily set up and working before our guests ever arrived. Also had any equipment failed or the DJ been sick we would not have been out-of-like as you might be by hiring an independent DJ - I think that peace of mind is pretty valuable.

2016-08-09T08:50:43 Response from the vendor

Mike said it was a great night! Thank you for letting us be part of the fun.

Reviewed on 5/25/2016

Mike Staff Productions helped make our wedding an AMAZING experience. We had a few conversation with the videographer before the wedding, letting him know that we were looking for a more candid feel to our wedding video. He kept this in mind the whole night and got some... Read More incredible shots of the wedding. Mike Staff’s service is obviously centered on the customer, making sure everything runs as smoothly as possible. Not only did we get an amazing video, the videographer himself was a lot of fun to have around. 10/10 would recommend!

Reviewed on 5/13/2016

I truly enjoyed hanging out with my videographer. I barely noticed he was there when all the shenanigans took place all evening. Highly recommended for the big day!

Reviewed on 5/09/2016 John A

My experience with Mike Staff Production was perfect! Mike Staff Production exceeded my expectations both professionally and creatively. The videographers nailed our vision. I showed the videographers the type of video I wanted (using a friend's example), and the videographers... Read More were insightful with telling me how many videographers I would need and for how long. I did not have to worry about the videographers shooting certain scene on the day of my wedding, it was all discussed before the day. Having Mike Staff Production was stress free, and I was confident that when I was getting ready for my wedding the videographers were doing everything we had discussed. This company is amazing, and it bent-over-backwards to give my husband and I the best video. I HIGHLY recommend this company! No matter what your budget is, you could not ask for a more talented, professional group of artists.

Reviewed on 4/25/2016

Our videography experience was amazing with Mike Staff Productions! They really hit the nail on the head with this creation. Our wedding video, and the special touches they put into it will be a memory we will cherish forever. They did a fantastic job and I would recommend this... Read More service to anyone who is getting married in the near future.

Reviewed on 2/07/2016 Lyndsay D

Mike Staff Productions is the way to go for your wedding/event. We chose Chris, our DJ, based on how passionate he is about what he does. He was so enthusiastic about getting started on creating the perfect mood for our ceremony and reception. Kind, compassionate, fun-loving are... Read More just a few attributes to describe Chris. We loved him! He really read our guests throughout the reception to know what everyone would dance to. We are so thankful our wedding planner found them! Absolutely, wonderful!

Tyler was great!! :)

Reviewed on 12/08/2015 Caitlin C

My Husband and I booked Mike Staff for our DJ and Videographer. I knew that I wanted a videographer way before I was engaged. I didn't exactly know what to expect, but I can say that Tyler was awesome! He was very professional and very nice! He wasn't in the way at all, and... Read More I forgot he was there for the majority of the time. I can't wait to see the video!! My husband and I took a month after the wedding to send the song choices.. oops!! But when we get the video, I am sure it will be perfect! Thank you Tyler!! :)

Everything was wonderful!

Reviewed on 11/11/2015 Colleen S

Our DJ Tom was amazing. He kept everyone dancing the whole night. He had an amazing announcement voice and was very entertaining. I would recommend him and Mike Staff to everyone! We did not have any problems while dealing with them. Tom played every song that we requested and... Read More even had wonderful song suggestions. Everything flowed wonderfully because of him! He made it a great evening!!!

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Sara M

We had Tim Stolkey as our wedding DJ and we loved him so much!! We were planning our wedding from across the country, and he was very easy to work with and get a hold of on the phone or via email. Tim was really patient with all the questions that I had. I also had a lot of... Read More guests’ song requests as well as an extensive do not play list. Tim was wonderful with all requests and picked songs that kept our guests happy and dancing. Tim also provided sound for our ceremony and our cocktail hour. I had very specific requests for how I wanted my processional song to play and Tim was able to loop the song so my favorite part was playing as I walked down the aisle. It was perfect! In addition to being good at what he does and very professional, Tim is also very kind and fun and easy to talk to and get along with. He worked wonderfully with our officiant and wedding coordinator on the big day. We VERY highly recommend Tim for your wedding DJ! You will be really happy with him!!

2016-09-16T10:17:19 Response from the vendor

Okay... We're not THAT good :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Lauren L

Wedding Videography Our experience was perfect! Our video came out just wonderful and Greg, our videographer did an amazing job!! He got all the right shots and the customer service was top notch!! We are so very happy that we chose Mike Staff productions for our wedding day... Read More and have been referring this company to all of our friends and family! Thank you so much again for giving us a beautiful memory of our special day!!

Reviewed on 10/11/2015 Alison R

We chose Derek as our DJ, and couldn't have been happier! He was incredibly accommodating and really wanted to get to know our taste. I had a long list of song requests, and as far as I could tell, he played every one! He even thanked me for so many suggestions since it allowed... Read More him to get a feel for the music we liked. Throughout the night, he politely waited while we talked to our guests, and quietly asked if we were ready for our next event (ie cake cutting, first dance, etc.) But most importantly, he kept our dance floor packed until the very last song! We are not the biggest dancers in the world, but he read the room perfectly and played everything from Uptown Funk to the Lion King. We were less concerned with a club atmosphere and more interested in everyone having fun-- which we definitely did! Friends of ours who were recently married even told us how jealous they were of our DJ!

Reviewed on 9/21/2015 Shannon M

We used Mike Staff for DJ and video, and wouldn't of changed a thing! Our video is fantastic and met our expectations 100%. They captured every detail & emotion.. Rocky was AWESOME & super laid back! They definitely are masters at their job! Randy was great with the planning... Read More process! Thank you for making everything easy and fun!! Shannon& Cris Dorchak

2015-09-22T13:22:54 Response from the vendor

We are so glad that you love your video and working with Rocky. He said you guys were a lot of fun too!