Mike Staff Productions

Serving all of Michigan, MI

Lifelong Memories. Surprisingly Affordable.

Relive your wedding with a high quality, emotionally charged video. 96% of couples who don’t get a wedding video regret it by the next day… live without regrets. We work with couples who would love to have a great wedding video but are concerned by the price. Visit our website to view demos and learn more.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Serving all of Michigan, MI (877) 689-0777

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Trinity M

Our videographer Josh was so personable and caring. He worked well with everyone around him and would consistently be coming up with new ideas for interesting shots. I can't believe we were lucky enough to work with such a talented person. We are truly grateful for all his... Read More efforts and will remember this day forever.

2016-09-15T13:18:59 Response from the vendor

We were so honored to help with your wedding. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience!

Reviewed on 5/09/2016 John A

My experience with Mike Staff Production was perfect! Mike Staff Production exceeded my expectations both professionally and creatively. The videographers nailed our vision. I showed the videographers the type of video I wanted (using a friend's example), and the videographers... Read More were insightful with telling me how many videographers I would need and for how long. I did not have to worry about the videographers shooting certain scene on the day of my wedding, it was all discussed before the day. Having Mike Staff Production was stress free, and I was confident that when I was getting ready for my wedding the videographers were doing everything we had discussed. This company is amazing, and it bent-over-backwards to give my husband and I the best video. I HIGHLY recommend this company! No matter what your budget is, you could not ask for a more talented, professional group of artists.

2017-07-05T10:26:25 Response from the vendor

Wow! You’re tugging at our heart strings with this review, THANK YOU! We love that you’re so passionate about your wedding video because we feel the same. Being able to watch elements of your wedding day over and over again is something you won’t regret.... Read Less Read More

Outstanding

Reviewed on 2/10/2015 Monica P

We couldn't be happier with our choice to hire Mike Staff Productions for our photography, videography, and dj services. Tim Stolkey is a great salesman and was wonderful at keeping on top of our needs. It was great to have all three big services under one roof, the pricing was... Read More reasonable, and totally unique--we got to watch videos of the photographers and djs to choose who we wanted! Photography-Lee Hickman and the second photographer, Diego, were great! They helped give us a fair amount of direction while just capturing all the great moments. They were professional and had a lot of great photo ideas. Lee really knew what he was doing even though we didn't! He was organized and coordinated everyone--bridal party, videographer, and other photographer. Lee was very mindful of making sure that we were always comfortable with the direction of things and that he was meeting our needs, rather than just doing what he liked. He was a great communicator and was very clear about wanting us to speak up if we wanted any changes. We haven't gotten our full photos yet (wedding was only 2 weeks ago) but the sneak peek album we received looks incredible! SO BEAUTIFUL! I HIGHLY recommend them and have already sent them referrals. One thing to consider, however, is how much time you will need the photographer(s) and/or videographer--basic packages likely won't cover it if you need them all day.

2017-07-05T10:27:33 Response from the vendor

We can’t tell you how happy this review is making us right now. You’re nailing everything we try to accomplish with our bride and grooms and we are thrilled you had such a great experience. Can’t go wrong when you bundle everything together, right? Oh... Read Less Read More

You get what you pay for

Reviewed on 11/04/2014 Nichole G

We have just celebrated our one year wedding anniversary. Looking back; we had a wedding budget and big dreams just like everyone. One of our goals was to be present in every part of the day that we had planned for, but that was truly impossible. We were dragged from here to... Read More there to everywhere. The day and night went by in a flash. Before we knew it the last song had been played, the cake had been consumed, and our shuttle to our hotel room was waiting. It was in that moment we found comfort in our decision to book with Rocky of Mike Staff Productions as our personal videographer to capture the moments of our very special day. During our planning a photographer, DJ, hair and makeup seemed more important than a videographer. Neither of us had ever had a videographer in any event in the past before, nor have we gone to a wedding with a videographer to know of the importance of one. When we started the research there were so many price ranges for everything, and vendor’s to choose from it became overwhelming. Therefore we elected to go through The Knot to direct us, and meet with a representative from Mike Staff Productions (http://mikestaff.com/blog/2013/10/mike-staff-productions-is-in-the-hall-of-fame). When we arrived to our meeting with Mike Staff Productions we were welcomed with warmth and excitement. They listened to what we wanted, provided a service with available payment arrangements, and most of all didn’t pressure us to bundle. Mike Staff Productions does also provide photography, DJ and Photo booth services. At this juncture in our planning we had already booked services for a DJ and Photo booth package through DJ Crashers. When we did inform Mike Staff Productions about this they understood our position, and didn’t press the issue. It wasn’t until we went through the event of getting married, having the reception, and watching it all unfold on video that we realized the true meaning of you get what you pay for. The great deals we thought we were getting showed and we now had wished we bundled through Mike Staff Productions. There are not enough words to adequately express the gratitude we have for Rocky and Mike Staff Productions. They day of our wedding Rocky was on point in more ways then one. He was professional to our friends/family, courteous to the hall/staff, and above all always there. It seemed whenever that moment happened that you hope someone caught, Rocky had it covered. Even now, a year later; we are thankful in our choice to have had Mike Staff Productions involved in our wedding. We feel from our experience they are the true professionals to trust with something this important.

2015-09-21T10:51:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you for sharing your wedding experience. We are so happy that your wedding video means so much to you and that you are able to enjoy it on your anniversary for years to come.

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Leah K

This rating is simply off of the service of our wedding day as we have not yet received our video, but overall this company was great!! Thorough in accomplishing what we wanted and creative with helping us capture great moments. He helped us feel comfortable in front of the... Read More camera and was the cherry on top to our perfect day. We can't wait to see the final product!

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Sherry F

Mike Staff Productions is by far above the rest! From the moment I started working with them I knew I made the right decision. There was literally not one request they could not accommodate. Every single person on their team assisted and never once made me feel like my requests... Read More were too much from beginning to end. They found a way and always made it work with no excuses or issues and produced an AMAZING and impressive wedding video. I am very grateful for Mike Staff Productions and I would and will recommend them to anyone I know that needs any service they so professionally provide. Thank you, especially to Erik and Jason, who put up with me for the long haul, granted all of my crazy requests and produced perfection!!

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Alicia C

Okay soon to be Newly Weds – here is the short & sweet version....Mike Staff Productions & DJ Tim are the best choice for your wedding. You will not find a group of folks that go the extra distance for the most important day of your lives. Our experience was beyond... Read More expectations on all levels, especially the works of Tim on the 1’s & 2’s, Chelsea’s master eye for photography & David ability to work the camera….our wedding was more than just a day, it was a story, our story, the best story thanks to Mikes Staff. The photos’ are so polished & professional and the video isn’t a video, it a movie – a full body production that we’ll enjoy forever…..we seriously look like movie stars. Book your best time ever through Mike Staff, we can’t recommend enough Tim for your DJ...you've got so much more going on with your wedding & work and Tim makes the fun part easy & helps grows the positive anticipation as you get closer to your date. Book it with Mike!

2017-07-05T10:28:16 Response from the vendor

Aw man, Tim has been non-stop bragging about how you said he was skilled on the 1’s & 2’s! So glad he was able to crank up the party for you. When it comes to your photography and videography experience, we’re starting to blush over... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Danielle M

We were beyond impressed with everything Mike Staff did for us. It is such a hard thing to plan a wedding but they made it so easy (and affordable!!) We had video, photograph, dj, and uplighting from Mike Staff. I don't think I can even come up with one complaint!! Our DJ Dave... Read More was an amazing host and kept the night moving for us! Our photographers Chris were amazing and captured so many amazing moments. Our videographer was so awesome and I was worried about him being so present and around all day but we didn't notice him (in a good way!!) I honestly can't thank them enough for their amazing work all around :-) I would (and have/will be) recommending them to everyone I know!

2017-07-05T10:29:08 Response from the vendor

Zero complaints = GOALS! Thank you so much for this awesome review. We’re thrilled to hear that bundling all of our services (you were a quadruple threat) made wedding planning easier for you. DJ Dave knows how to keep a party going, doesn’t he? Our... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/02/2017 Pete C

Rocky and Danny were excellent videographers. They took the time to prepare and ask us questions, making sure we were getting everything we asked for. I would highly recommend them for your wedding.

2017-07-05T10:29:45 Response from the vendor

We’re thrilled you allowed us to capture your wedding day through video. We’re so happy to hear Rocky and Danny were a great team - it’s all about planning ahead and making sure the day goes smooth. Thanks so much!

Reviewed on 1/01/2017 Elaine G

Had a great experience with Mike Staff Productions for our wedding! We hired two videographers for our wedding from Mike Staff and were pleased with our final video! Our videographers were there to capture each moment of our wedding ceremony through the end of the night. They... Read More were professional, on-time, and ready to go! From our first meeting to our final check-in before the wedding I felt confident in their abilities. They seamlessly filmed and worked well with our photographer. I also liked the personal touches they put into our wedding video (taping messages from our bridal party during the reception). The final product was wonderful as well! Our package included a DVD with edited footage and our choices of music for the soundtrack. They also created a highlights video we were able to post to social media! I would advise that the final editing takes a bit of time. However, it is worth the wait! Also, there were possible add-ons I was not aware of upfront (getting a blu ray of the footage). I kind of wish I had known about them before I had made my final vendor payments. Those points aside, I highly recommend this vendor! They were quick to respond to email and phone calls. I also found them flexible and friendly. They have an office for appointments with evening appointments. This was a huge help to my fiance and I as we work during the week. They have a digital portal for clients that also makes life easier. Mike Staff's videography services are also an excellent pick for brides and grooms working on a budget! Their rates are flexible for different needs and refreshingly, don't break the bank. They are well worth the fantastic final product!

2017-06-06T12:35:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you for allowing us to capture the important moments from your wedding. Also, a big thank you for taking the time to write this. It means the world to us :)

Reviewed on 12/31/2016 Mary B

They were fantastic! Super friendly and gave us plenty of options for our DJ. Videography was beautiful. I was very pleased!

Reviewed on 12/22/2016 Lauren N

Would highly recommend Mike Staff productions. Our videographer was great and really personable. High quality, very professional, easy to work with and we received our video on time. Would highly recommend for your special day!

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Carrie H

From the moment we reviewed videographer options to the moment we received the link to the finished video, Mike Staff Productions was fantastic! They were always in quick communication with us no matter what the question was, and always had answers and options for us. No high... Read More pressure sales, awesome bundle options (do the bundle - you won't regret it), and a comfortable experience overall. Our videographer captured all the moments we requested, and then blew us away with moments we had no idea were filmed! The experience throughout the day was very unintrusive. It was rare for him to give us a specific direction, and that's exactly how we wanted it. We highly recommend Mike Staff Productions for your video needs.

2017-07-05T10:30:20 Response from the vendor

There’s nothing we love more than being able to capture someone’s wedding day. We also love when you can’t tell we’re running around with our cameras, seriously, it’s a great compliment! We hope you cherish your video for decades to come. We wish you the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Lauren C

We hired Mike Staff for photography and DJ services. First, our DJ (Paul) was absolutely spectacular. My family is extremely particular about music and dancing and Paul knew exactly which songs to play. The dance floor was packed the entire night. Even more, I explained to Paul... Read More that I was a part of a flash mob with one side of my family that was supposed to be a surprise for my husband. Turns out, the whole joke was on me because my husband was in on it with both sides of my family! Paul had to navigate my telling him to keep a secret from my husband and then my husband calling to say, "No, don't listen to her, I know about it all. This is the real secret." I'm sure that was stressful for him and he never let it show! We really liked out photographer, Ryan. He had a great personality and seemed genuinely excited and happy for us throughout the day. He even brought sparklers for us to use as a prop! My only photography complaint is that I sent him a shot list for the church and in the chaos of the day, I did not get a lot of the pictures I had requested. For example, I do not have a formal photo of my mom and I. I was reassured by Ryan that he would take charge of the formal photos and that he would make sure I got what I wanted. I was disappointed not to get them.

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Ashley A

We used Mike Staff for our wedding DJ - what a hit! We went in for the first meeting and were shown videos of all the available DJs for the day. From that, we picked Steve who is a younger guy and seemed to connect with the crowd well. Steve did a fantastic job of getting to... Read More know our wedding guests and playing according to the mood. We gave him a list of songs (my husband is a huge music fan) and he played our must-haves, but also did his job of suggesting songs. He was very easy to work with and answered all of our questions during our pre-wedding phone meeting. We cannot reccomend Steve enough! Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Kristin H

We couldn't have picked a better outfit for our Music, Photos, and Video services. Mike Staff Productions was very professional, organized, and beyond qualified. Our videographer, Steve, was out of this world. He made sure to capture everything we wanted on video and was by... Read More our side all evening helping to make sure the night was perfect. We couldn't have asked for a better group of people to work with on our wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Emily C

Tyler was great!

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Amie L

We have zero regrets when it comes to hiring Mike Staff Productions for our videography, photography, and DJ services. First, let me talk about Tim. Tim is the head salesman you meet with when first deciding and he is just wonderful. Tim makes you feel at ease, is honest, and... Read More makes you feel absolutely no pressure. He is also there throughout your wedding planning process and he answers all of my questions, answering emails incredibly promptly. He is all around amazing at what he does! For videography we had David and for photography, Chelsea. Both were amazing. We haven't even seen all of the final product yet but I have full faith it will all be incredible! They were so nice, professional, and fun to work with throughout the day. I could trust them to do a great job and thus spent the day worry-free and just enjoying being a bride! They knew what they were doing and I could tell they cared about my wedding and my day. For DJ, we had Mike K. Let me just say, Mike is amazing. I don't have enough words to describe Mike. He was our master of ceremonies and reception DJ, he was professional, fun, nice, approachable, and organized. He kept us on track with the timeline and most importantly, played what we wanted to hear but also took requests and all around KEPT THE PARTY GOING! We all had so much fun and honestly it is because of the packed dance floor due to Mike. There was great music all night, transitions, and no opportunities for people to even want to leave the dance floor party. But it didn't feel like a trashy club. It felt like an awesome wedding you wanted to stay at all night long! All in all, Mike Staff is affordable and a great, professional company. They care about you and your wedding.

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Cyrus P

We are by no means easy graders and have pretty high standards. For instance, if you were asking me about some of our other vendors I would give them a C- or D+. That said the Mike Staff team is the vendor that I would most highly recommend of all our vendors. Anson, our... Read More videographer, was truly wonderful. We felt at ease with him all day. He was fun and kept the mood light. He also worked fantastically with our photographer. I also really appreciated that when we had a hiccup in timing due to a medical issue at the wedding that he was willing (in fact insisted on) to stay longer to capture some of the key speeches and dances. All that said, the proof is in the pudding and we just received our wedding video and we loved every minute of it. We know we will be watching it for years to come. We highly recommend Anson as your wedding videographer. You will get a great product and work with a great guy. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Katie P

Mike Staff Productions exceeded our expectations in every way! Anson, our videographer was worth every penny! We debated if we really "needed" a video, and have to say, it was hands down, one of the best decisions we made and having Anson as our man behind the video camera,... Read More made it all worth it. We just received our wedding video and couldn't be happier with all the beautiful footage he captured over the course of the day. He put everyone at ease and was so fun to work and his work speaks for itself! We can't thank him enough for all his hard work on our big day and for capturing so many moments that were happening all around us! The video brought tears to our eyes and we will treasure it for many years to come!

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Eryn A

Since first contacting Mike Staff they were very responsive. Very quick to email back, call, etc. Before the wedding my videographer David called me and we had a lengthy conversation about what I was looking for, etc. I thought it was great that he took the time out to contact... Read More me before the day of. He also gave me some great tips for the day of! David was amazing!! He is great at what he does and takes charge to make sure you get the best video possible. I found out later my priest was not so nice to him, but he did not tell me or let me know to upset me that day. He was super sweet even under the not so great conditions with the priest he had to deal with. I cannot wait to see the finished product once I am done.

2016-10-07T20:12:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you for letting us be part of your wedding day. We appreciate your comments!

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Sarah M

Jonathan (our DJ) was great! He was so personable and on top of events. We never felt stressed around him, he honored many requests, and did a great job of "reading" the vibe of our guests. Thank you for the great service Jon! In addition, Tim was the point person who takes... Read More care of bookings. He was so laid back, had great suggestions, never pushy, and it was obvious that he was very experienced in weddings. Overall our experience was excellent and we will use Mike Staff again to do future events for sure.

2016-09-16T10:19:12 Response from the vendor

You're too kind! You guys were a blast to work with. Thanks for taking the time to write this!

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Andrea C

We were beyond impressed with Mike Staff Productions and grateful for their thorough and most importantly, their thoughtful services. Our DJ, Seth, was exactly what we wanted! He kept the party going without missing any details. Great voice, well spoken and fun!! I can happily... Read More say the same for our photographer, Lynn. I just can't say enough. You will not be disappointed the Mike Staff!

Reviewed on 9/04/2016 Jen D

We hired Mike Staff for our wedding video. Our videographers, Tim and Gregg did an exceptional day capturing our most perfect day! The end result was fantastic and very professional! They truly did an exceptional job. The quality of the HD video and the audio, the steady hands... Read More of the cameramen, the editing of the scenes telling the story with seamless audio in the background...we were all REALLY impressed. I would highly recommend Mike Staff for your video needs.

2016-10-07T20:13:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you for allowing us to tell your wedding story. Our team really enjoyed working with you.

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Maya S

AMAZING! We used Mike Staff for photography, videography, and DJ! It made it so much easier that all three were by the same company and they were fantastic! So professional and helpful. They all called me a few days before the wedding to finalize details and get an idea of who... Read More we are and what we want. On the day of the wedding, everyone was so great and did exactly what we needed! My picture gallery was also ready 1 month after the wedding. Most companies I've heard of don't get pictures back to you for 2 months! I loved Mike Staff and would highly recommend them. Worth every penny!!! We had Katie Blackmon (Photo), Josh Baker (DJ), and Angela Keller (video).

2016-10-07T20:14:22 Response from the vendor

We are so glad you enjoyed your wedding gallery. We know how excited you are to see your wedding photos so we make sure to get them to you quickly! Thank you for allowing our team to be part of your wedding day.