Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Vases, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Arrangements

226 First Ave. East, Milan, IL (309) 787-1413

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Carol A

It was a pleasure to work with Milan Flower Shop of the Quad Cities. The staff was very personable and down to earth. My meetings with them went well, and none were cancelled. They delivered on time to the wedding and reception, and I had a number of comments on the floral... Read More arrangements at the wedding reception. I very much liked my bouquet, and I was glad it was not larger, as I had no idea that floral arrangements could be heavy! It wasn't so heavy I could not hold it, but I have heard since that many brides have difficulty holding very large bouquets due to their weight. The flowers really make our wedding pictures pop! I am giving 4 stars because there was some long lag times before my emails to them were answered, and sometimes I was not sure they even received them. It is good for brides who are also wedding planners to cut down on things to be concerned about, and a quicker response time would have helped in this area. I also think it might have been helpful to show me more photographs of floral wedding options (boutonnieres, bouquets, corsages, altar arrangements, etc.) with clear pricing at our initial meeting to give us a better idea of what was possible. As it was, we had to try to describe what we wanted to make up our order, and I had no idea what I wanted except that our theme was 'Fall.'

Damian is amazing!

Reviewed on 8/03/2014 Kelsey

We loved our experience at Milan Flower Shop! Damian is a genius at arrangements and has a great eye for knowing which flowers will work amazing with other flowers. He is very professional and organized and goes above and beyond.

awesome flowers!

Reviewed on 9/17/2013 Kayti F

Damien is the best and our flowers were gorgeous

Amazing Elegance

Reviewed on 11/08/2012 Kara C

I had a simple wedding at TPC Deere Run in Silvis, IL and Damien did all my flowers. Everything turned out so beautiful and elegant, I would not have changed a thing. The trees & candles were a wonderful touch to the reception space, the unity candle arrangement and my bouquet... Read More were filled with white roses, multicolored orchids, pale green hydrangeas, in late September it was beautiful. I highly recommend The Milan Floral Shop. Thank You Damien!

The Best

Reviewed on 10/10/2012 Kelly D

Milan Flower Shop is by far the best. Damien was wonderful to work with, very helpful with every step of planning, not just the flowers. I had a vision of what I wanted, but didn't know how to put it together. I came to our first meeting with a couple of pictures of what I like... Read More and he executed everything perfectly. He would say things like, "I know what you mean and we'll do this, and this... it will be beautiful". Our flowers were stunning. Not only did he do a great job, but he personally came to the church to set them up, and then came back to help move them to our reception site. Milan Flower shop might be a little more expensive than some other places, but it is well worth the money. And we had a lot of flowers in our wedding ceremony and reception. Each table had a the same center piece with light cream roses, white hydrangeas, and some winter berries. I would recommend them to anyone.

Beautiful

Reviewed on 11/28/2011 Haleigh B

The flowers were beautiful. They were everything that I thought of and more. I believe that they did a beautiful job!

flowers

Reviewed on 10/13/2011 Tara W

Some of the flowers had started to wilt and I felt I was not important because I didn't have a large flower order

Gorgeous!

Reviewed on 8/09/2011 Lee M

Damien met with me only once, but he got exactly what I wanted! The flowers were amazing. Perfect!