Your Preferred Wedding Florist

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Vases, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Arrangements

226 First Ave. East, Milan, IL

Damian is amazing!

Reviewed on 8/03/2014 Kelsey

We loved our experience at Milan Flower Shop! Damian is a genius at arrangements and has a great eye for knowing which flowers will work amazing with other flowers. He is very professional and organized and goes above and beyond.

awesome flowers!

Reviewed on 9/17/2013 Kayti F

Damien is the best and our flowers were gorgeous

Amazing Elegance

Reviewed on 11/08/2012 Kara C

I had a simple wedding at TPC Deere Run in Silvis, IL and Damien did all my flowers. Everything turned out so beautiful and elegant, I would not have changed a thing. The trees & candles were a wonderful touch to the reception space, the unity candle arrangement and my bouquet... Read More were filled with white roses, multicolored orchids, pale green hydrangeas, in late September it was beautiful. I highly recommend The Milan Floral Shop. Thank You Damien!

The Best

Reviewed on 10/10/2012 Kelly D

Milan Flower Shop is by far the best. Damien was wonderful to work with, very helpful with every step of planning, not just the flowers. I had a vision of what I wanted, but didn't know how to put it together. I came to our first meeting with a couple of pictures of what I like... Read More and he executed everything perfectly. He would say things like, "I know what you mean and we'll do this, and this... it will be beautiful". Our flowers were stunning. Not only did he do a great job, but he personally came to the church to set them up, and then came back to help move them to our reception site. Milan Flower shop might be a little more expensive than some other places, but it is well worth the money. And we had a lot of flowers in our wedding ceremony and reception. Each table had a the same center piece with light cream roses, white hydrangeas, and some winter berries. I would recommend them to anyone.

Reviewed on 11/28/2011 Haleigh B

The flowers were beautiful. They were everything that I thought of and more. I believe that they did a beautiful job!

Reviewed on 10/13/2011 Tara W

Some of the flowers had started to wilt and I felt I was not important because I didn't have a large flower order

Reviewed on 8/09/2011 Lee M

Damien met with me only once, but he got exactly what I wanted! The flowers were amazing. Perfect!