Your best local resource for the Florida Keys

We specialize in Wedding Coordinating, Event Planning with specialized themes and officiated / ministered services to perform your wedding ceremony. We will find a solution to any event need. We work closely with every client. We are a full service rental company with a vast array of products.

Lighting, Chairs, Dinnerware, Portable Restrooms, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Tables, Tents, Rentals + Equipment

7601 Overseas Highway, Marathon, FL (305) 743-4466

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Erika G

The whole team is just amazing. They take your vision and make it come true! You can even rent just chairs to the whole nine yards, and if they do not have it they help find someone that might. There is no doubt they would not show up, and always have all the rentals! Thank you... Read More for helping make my day perfect!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Claire h

We planned our Wedding from MN and they were so outstanding. Jill was an absolute riot and got every detail perfect. I was worried that I was going to be stressed out or things wouldn't look right but everything turned out better than I could have imagined and she worked so... Read More seamlessly with our on site co-ordinator that I barely had to do anything.

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Kelly A

Jill and her crew did an amazing job! They made sure that our day was easy and relaxing and we were able to enjoy every minute of it! I'm not sure what I would have done without her!

Reviewed on 6/23/2016 Beth B

Mile Marker Party Rentals enhanced the ceremony and reception area for our wedding at Courtyard Marathon. Jill Atkinson even filled in as our planner and coordinator for our big day since our initial planner had an impromptu emergency. No worries are needed when you entrust Mile... Read More Marker Party Rentals with your day! Jill is unbelievably friendly and easy to work with. I can't thank her enough for executing our perfect day!

Reviewed on 4/08/2016

I could not have asked for a better experience with an event planner. Jill, Erika and crew at Mile Marker Party Rentals went above and beyond to make our day special. I am not from the area so most of the communication was through email. Both Jill and Erika were quick to... Read More respond, usually within a day, and very helpful. I came up with the theme and some design and they helped to make my vision come true! They were professional, easy to work with and extremely reliable. Jill performed well as our officiant, keeping the ceremony short, sweet and individualized. My husband and I highly recommend their services.

Reviewed on 2/20/2016 Andrea S

Jill and her team at Mile Marker Party Rentals was so easy to work with. They made us feel like the only couple they were working with in realty that had dozens of events the same week. Her advice on other local vendors was spot on and by simply giving them a budget to work with... Read More and a list of the things we were looking for our ceremony, they made all our dreams come true. Jill led us to: Marathon Florist for flowers, Key Shot Photography for a 2 hour (which really was 3 hours) photo package and video of the ceremony and a steel drum player. She officiated our wedding and came prepared with beautiful vows! The day of the wedding there was heavy rain and at the last minute we had to change the site of our ceremony, no problem for Jill..they made everything happen without flinching! They made our dream wedding in the keys come true :)

Reviewed on 7/05/2015 Celina G

Mile Marker was by far the best vendor I used for my wedding. They were very helpful. Reasonably priced and extremely flexible. From the ladies in the office to the delivery people.... Excellent! Excellent! Excellent! And everyone was very pleasant to talk to. I was so... Read More indecisive with colors and needs and they worked with me to help make my decisions... with no judgement or even an impatient sigh. I am very thankful for Mile Marker Party Rental!

GREAT service! Friendly, reliable, & flexible!

Reviewed on 4/15/2015 Aniela O

Erika and Jill are wonderful! As was everyone else that we dealt with at Mile Marker Party Rentals. I just had my wedding and Islamorada earlier this year and used Mile Marker. They were always helpful, very flexible. They allowed me to change my mind and adapt to new... Read More circumstances as needed. When the weather seemed like it may be a problem they discussed with me last minute possibilities for tents and heaters. Everything was delivered on time and very professionally. Everything was great quality just as promised. Although their office is usually closed on weekends, they got back to me right away even during closed hours and were more than willing to help. They went above and beyond to make everything great for the event. Some of their items are priced very reasonably and some are a bit pricier than I'm used to, so it depends what you need, but they more than make up for it in service. As an event planner myself, i know and value reliability especially since there are so many aspects of an event you can't control, it's soooo nice to have a vendor you can count on!!

Awesome Equipment Rental Vendor!!!!

Reviewed on 11/17/2014 Susan R

We had our wedding in Islamorada on November 8, 2014 and rented tables, chairs, glassware and a P.A. system from MMPR. I probably changed our list of equipment needed 9 or 10 times as our guest list was finalized and our preferences evolved. Jill and Erika were ALWAYS... Read More responsive and ALWAYS willing to help. In fact, the equipment was dropped off on Thursday (11/6) when we arrived at the venue to start setting up and was picked up on Monday (11/10) so we had plenty of time to break everything down at a leisurely pace. Prices were in line or lower than competitors and the variety of items available to rent was much greater than other vendors in the area. Plus, Jill and Erika aren't pushy at all! MMPR is run like any business should be run: highest quality customer service, flexibility for customers, great pricing and selection and they put the customer first. Jill, Erika & crew run a Class A operation!

Awesome Party Company

Reviewed on 11/07/2014 Kayla J

We Hired Mile Marker in October 2014 to do our Hemingway Home wedding, Jill and Erika were beyond amazing. They took my whole vision and made it a reality, the tables were place properly, the chandeliers were put in the correct place and they had a nice stock selection needed... Read More for our event. They worked with us a week before the wedding day and kept in contact until the day after. They were awesome, I highly recommend Mile Marker.

Superb Job!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2014

I would absolutely recommend using Mile Marker Party Rentals, they were one of my easiest vendors to work with! Jill knew exactly what I was envisioning in my head and made some excellent recommendations to me that helped make my big day beautiful. I used MMPR for lighting,... Read More burlap table covers (which were gorgeous and not like the regular smelly burlap), benches and some candles for decor which we got a lot of compliments about. I believe we also rented fans from them last minute which they were able to easily deliver and for an extremely affordable price. Jill and her team helped to make my wedding day exactly what I wanted, I am forever grateful for that :).

Mile Marker Party Rentals is the best!

Reviewed on 11/08/2013 Jeanine C

Mile Marker Party Rental handled everything for our wedding and they definitely impressed us and our guests. Our wedding was absolutely stunning. Jill's attention to detail and style make her the best wedding planner! Highly recommended!

So HAPPY!

Reviewed on 10/30/2013 Ginger T

Our ceremony and reception were at two different places. They delivered and set up everything flawlessly. The chairs for the ceremony were aligned perfectly! The tent, tables, chairs, linens looked so beautiful! I was extremely impressed at the end result. The day after the... Read More wedding, they happily took everything down. They were just so easy to work with and nice! That really makes a difference when wedding stress is upon you! What I really loved is that that Mile Marker Party Rentals worked closely and communicated with our florist, so I didn't have to play middle man between the two. My reception was beautiful!!!

Couldn't be happier

Reviewed on 8/05/2013

Jill & her team were awesome and so helpful. She was very accommodating on a payment schedule and without even meeting us she somehow tailored our ceremony to fit us perfectly. It was honestly like she had known us for years. She made us so calm and relaxed. We honestly couldn't... Read More have been happier with her and her company. The bamboo canopy was gorgeous and the delivery and set up guy was very nice. Thanks for making our day perfect, Jill!!

Awesome Outcome

Reviewed on 3/21/2013 Mandy B

I used Mile Marker Party Rentals for my wedding reception which I had at my home underneath the house (on stilts). They transformed our house!!! It turned out beautiful. I was so happy with the outcome and they really came through helping with my vision of decor. It came out a... Read More little more over my budget than I was expecting but I guess that's what happens when you start adding little things here and there at the last minute! Jill followed through with everything I wanted and I would definitely recommend them.

Best wedding ever

Reviewed on 2/02/2013 Sprague G

I loved our wedding!Jill is literally the most professional, most reliable, and most caring wedding planner. She can solve any problem and she will. I would trust her with any party, because she cares. From the bottom of her heart

Beach ceremony

Reviewed on 9/15/2012 Jillyan T

Jill from Mile Marker Party Rentals was a pleasure to work with. She suggested some unique ideas (bamboo runner and archways) which turned out looking great! My one complaint was her assistant that ended up setting up the chairs (Fred). He called me a few hours before the... Read More wedding with trivial things that didn't matter, especially considering the time of his call. Things ended up fine, as I figured they would, and his frantic call was not necessary.

Best vendor

Reviewed on 7/14/2012 melissa '

I spoke with 3 other party rental companies & mile marker party rentals were the only ones for gave me the time of day. Some of the key west companies were down right rude. Jill was super friendly, very prompt & professional. They drove to key west to our wedding site... Read More & provided a sketch with estimate within 2 weeks of talking. Try getting that response from any of the party rental companies in key west. We loved them so much, we even got Jill to be our officiant.

Wonderful Party Rental & Day of Coordination!

Reviewed on 6/13/2012 Sarah O

Jill and the team with Mile Marker Party Rentals really came through on our big day. Jill handled all of our rentals from the linens, plates/silverware, glasses, chairs, cocktails tables and our tent! They did an AMAZING clear tent with some white draping. Everything was done... Read More perfectly and in a timely fashion. We had no worries on the day of, as Jill was also our day of coordinator. She was so incredibly helpful on the day of to ensure that everything ran smoothly and timely. I had no headaches or worries as Jill took care of them. All of the rentals were clean, professionally put together and worth every penny. Everything was set up and delivered exactly as we had designed it. I would highly recommend this company for anyone looking for party rentals in the Keys!

windy day wedding

Reviewed on 5/01/2012 Emily M

Jill is the owner of this company. She has a great personality and is so willing to do whatever it is that needs to be done to make your wedding what you want it. It was a very windy day on the beach the day I got married and I just wish it had been suggested to use a... Read More microphone because no one could hear our ceremony with the wind---however, I suppose that is a chance you take getting married on the beach. I do have to say Jill worked her heart out getting everything set for my wedding with the questionable weather we experienced in the early afternoon. Jill also supplied our chairs and speaker for the ceremony. It was nice to have rentals and the ceremony taken care of at one dealer.

Jill Atkinson - Wedding Officiant

Reviewed on 2/03/2012 Vanessa H

Jill Atkinson performed our ceremony at our beachside sunset wedding. She was amazing. She consulted with us prior to the wedding to see what we were looking for in our ceremony and what we wanted. She sent us the vows prior to review and worked with us to make our ceremony... Read More unique. The ceremony was absolutely perfect and Jill was terrific. I would recommend her to anyone getting married!

Beautiful and great service!

Reviewed on 8/13/2010 Kristie C

The linens were beautiful and vibrant! Perfect for a beach wedding. Delivery and service was flawless. Would use them again for any rentals, tenting or even outdoor PA system.