Milestone Photo Booth Rentals

Serving New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania.

Luxury Photo Booth Rental Provider in NJ

Let's focus together on your special day. The fact is, your once in a lifetime day is fast approaching! A photo booth is more than an opportunity for people to take pictures, but also a fun chance to provide a gift to all your guests who attend. Our unique focus on you will make all the difference at your event. We care more about the experience of your guests than we do about our business. We want your day to be a memory for everyone to remember the rest of your lives. Your wedding is important to us and we personally work with every bride and groom individually to perfect every last detail of your photo booth experience. All of our photo booth packages include, a memory book, a print for every guest in the picture, unlimited sessions, two booth attendants, a usb, and much more!

Photo + Video

Digital Files, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Video Booths, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

370 Lehigh Ave, Perth Amboy, NJ Serving New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania. (908) 977-6357
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Melissa A

I was expecting a good job but let me tell you they went above and beyond I couldnt have hired a better photo booth company Truly amazing

2017-05-29T15:57:03 Response from the vendor

Dear Melissa, Thank you for this fantastic review! We wish you and Uriel the very best on this new journey you are taking together as husband and wife! We are so grateful for the opportunity to be a part of your celebration! Best wishes, ~Team... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/09/2017 Victoria M

I cannot say enough good things about Shayn and his photo booth services. Getting a photobooth was a very last minute decision for my wedding. He had absolutely no problem handling a crazed bride booking 4 days before the event. All of our guests had a great time taking photos.... Read More It was truly one of the highlights of the whole day. My guests kept commenting how they'd never seen such a cool set up before. Shayn even custom designed the photo strips to match my decor and invitations perfectly. The photo album I received at the end of the day is something I proudly display in my house. My guests were encouraged to write notes alongside the photos. I would not hesitate to hire Milestone again for another event.

2017-05-29T16:01:06 Response from the vendor

Dear Victoria, We are so happy to hear you enjoyed the scrapbook! It is awesome to hear that your guests enjoyed our setup as much as we do! We wish you and Jason the very best on the new journey you are taking together as... Read Less Read More

Shayn Satten

If you want a photo booth rental company that is passionate about everything they do, you have come to the right place! It is my belief that caring about the experience you have and forging it into a memory for everyone to remember is the most important part of hiring a Photo Booth. We want you to remember your night for the rest of your lives. Your wedding is important to us and we personally work with every bride and groom individually to perfect every last detail of your event down to the custom design on each photo strip. Let's tie the Knot and start your experience with us today!