Milestone Pictures

$$ - Affordable

510 Berry Hollow Rd, Speedwell, TN

wedding videographer

Reviewed on 5/28/2014 Lacey M

Nathan with Milestone Pictures was awesome! He was prompt, professional and everywhere!!! A lot of my friends have used him for their weddings in the past and have wonderful memories captured. He was in stealth mode and we forgot he was there. He came prepared with an elaborate set up and never got in anyone's way the whole night. Our experience was great with Milestone.

Simply the best at what they do

Reviewed on 1/30/2013 Laura D

Milestone Pictures was absolutely wonderful to work with. Their videos are top of the line and are the best in the area!! They are so good at their job I noticed them on my wedding day!! Booking them is a MUST!

Excellent

Reviewed on 9/14/2012 Amanda H

Nathan does a fantastic job at what he does. He doesnt record weddings your typical boring way. All his videos are put together like a music video and are awesome! You cant go wrong with using him for your wedding. Love him

INCREDIBLE wedding video

Reviewed on 7/29/2012 Kristina I

As soon as we met with Milestone I knew that 1-we had to have a wedding video by them and only them and 2-that video would be one of my favorite things from the wedding. Spencer was amazing to work with and made us feel very comfortable and the finished product was just wonderful! We love watching it and it definitely brings back the feelings and emotions of that day. I tell everyone they need to do a wedding video and if they're in Knoxville, they should have Milestone as their videographer. SO worth it and the highlight video isn't expensive at all for what you get!

Wonderful to Work with

Reviewed on 7/05/2012 christina t

I booked Todd for my wedding in Pigeon Forge, TN for June 2012. He was amazing to work with because he made you feel at ease. He spent the entire day with us and he's amazing at what he does. Just check out the website!

Can't wait to see the video!

Reviewed on 6/12/2012 Kaylea R

I know I haven't seen the video yet (because it's only been about 2 weeks since the wedding) but I've had so many guests tell me how much they liked the videographer! My husband told me about the fun that they had with him before the ceremony getting the shots with him and the fellas. Dan really had a good idea of the shots that he wanted, but he was also willing to work with what we gave him. I just know it's gonna be a killer awesome video :)

Amazing - Everywhere yet out of the way

Reviewed on 11/03/2011 Kristen M

I was shocked at how Todd and Dan were everywhere yet they were never in the way of what was going on. We have not seen the footage yet but I'm sure it will be amazing. At one point I saw them laying on the dance floor trying to shoot the party around them. Outstanding guys!!

FUN

Reviewed on 10/29/2011 Christina W

Nathan was a lot of fun to work with. He answered all my silly questions before the wedding to help prepare me and the wedding party for the video. He was on time which is always great for your videographer. His cutting and editing make a wonderful video to watch over and over again! I would recommend him to everyone looking for an amazing memory of their special day :)

Best in Knoxville! BY FAR!

Reviewed on 10/19/2011 Audria B

Milestone is BY FAR the best wedding videography service in Knoxville. We booked them just a few months before the wedding and were SO happy that they could squeeze us in for our Oct. 1st, 2011 wedding! Luckily, someone had canceled on that date, so we immediately booked Milestone. After looking at basically EVERY videography service in Knoxville, Milestone was clearly the best. Seriously, their work is amazing... check it out on their Vimeo account: http://vimeo.com/milestonepics All other videographers seemed unprofessional and if Milestone hadn't been available, I just wouldn't have even bothered booking a videographer! Upon talking to Nathan Hinkley, the main guy behind the camera at Milestone, I knew we'd made the right decision! He was excited about our wedding and answered all our questions. A week or so before the wedding, he emailed me saying that he would have to film the UT v. Buffalo game on the day of our wedding and that his brother, Spencer, would be working with us the first half of the day (up until the ceremony when Nathan would join him). I can't lie, at first I was a little nervous b/c I didn't know Spencer at all, but Nathan explained that Spencer assists him all the time and he's really very good at videography. He also said that they would throw in a free full-length ceremony video just for the last minute change of plans. So I agreed and was so pleased when I met Spencer on the wedding day! He was so polite, courteous and professional. He arrived on time to Belleza to get shots of me and the bridesmaids getting ready. He was with us the whole day, capturing every moment! Nathan arrived at the venue about 2 hours before the ceremony and filmed some great stuff, as well. Nathan and Spencer stayed for the whole reception, too. All the way til the very end when we made our grand exit! We just received our wedding ceremony video (only took 2.5 weeks to edit!) and it is absolutely great! Great job, guys! We can't wait to see our 2-song highlight video. :) They said it should be done by next week, so I'm very impressed with the quick editing! I would recommend Milestone Pictures to anyone getting married! Do NOT go with any other company in Knoxville, unless you want low-quality that looks like a cell phone video! :)

AMAZING!!

Reviewed on 12/18/2010 lexie b

I recently got married in Novemeber in Georgia! They came down from Tennessee to shoot my wedding! They were SO much fun to work with and captured our wedding day perfectly! It is so great to have a video we can watch anytime and relive our special day! It passed my expectations! I couldn't be happier! Thank you Milestone Pictures! :)

TO Milestone Pictures