Milestone Video Productions

New York, New Jersey, Connecticut and destinations worldwide

Authentic, Evocative and Soulful Cinematography

I help busy couples create a cinematic wedding experience that is authentic, evocative, soulful and always discreet.

Artistic, Documentary, Modern

After Party, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Second Shooter Available, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

116 West 23rd Street 5th Floor New York, NY 10011, New York, NY New York, New Jersey, Connecticut and destinations worldwide (800) 897-3713

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Elizabeth A

Absolutely thrilled with my daughter's wedding trailer...can't wait for the video. Ed was amazing the day of the wedding and his finished product is what everyone hopes for!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 allison w

Ed and his team are truly the best. We could not have imagined a better experience, from his professional attitude and non-invasive approach to the incredible final product. He truly captured our special day and all the emotions while making a beautiful video. We are so happy we... Read More chose Ed and would highly recommend him to anyone looking for an authentic and beautiful wedding video.

Reviewed on 2/23/2016

My wife & I are from Scotland & decided to get married in our favourite city New York. I like to have a plan for everything and was a bit antsy for not having the usual meet & 1 to 1 contact,wondering if he gets what i mean etc etc, however Ed calmed my worries, was always at... Read More the end of an email. His work ethic is superb, can't recommend him highly enough. All in all he is a great guy with an equally great talent

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Priscilla M

Edward and his team are awesome. From our first meeting with Edward we felt comfortable and knew that he was going to provide excellent service. Super nice, professional and just amazing at what he does. My husband and I couldn't be happier with our decision to move forward with... Read More Joseph Edwards Film. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Jaclyn F

Joseph Edwards Films is outstanding! They were professional, detailed and the quality of their work is fantastic. I would highly recommend this company to all my friends and family who have upcoming weddings. From the special effects to the aerial views from the drones they... Read More were able to capture the entire night in a magical way. Thank you so much for being a huge part of our special day and for your amazing work!

Amazing Videographer

Reviewed on 1/15/2016 Melissa C

Ed was fantastic!!!! he really captured the spirt of the day and night of our wedding. He was incredibly great to work with and i would highly recommend him!!!

The best of the best :)

Reviewed on 12/09/2015 Danielle R

Choosing Ed and Joseph Edwards Films to video our wedding was one of the best decisions we made! Ed truly felt just like a guest at our wedding he even hopped in the photobooth with me and one of my bridemaids! From the trailer to the hospitable personalities Ed and his crew... Read More have are the utmost professional and fun!! You can tell the passion Ed has for his work by the outcome of the product you receive. We are anxiously waiting the arrival of our video after seeing our amazing trailer! Thank you SO SO much Ed for everything and capturing our day so perfectly :) Lets do it all over again!!!!

Wonderful Videographer & So Fun To Work With!

Reviewed on 11/25/2015

My husband and I are thrilled that we chose Joseph Edwards to do our video. I was always interested in having a videographer, and my husband wasn't as into the idea. Today, he can't be happier we chose to do it, and that Edward was our videographer that day. The final... Read More product is stunning, and he was such a special and integral part of our big day. He made everyone laugh and was a ninja throughout the entire process - capturing all the important moments, but never being in the way. We can't thank him enough and would recommend him to anyone.

Couldn't be happier

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Bari M

Although we've only seen our trailer so far, from that short film alone we knew we made the right choice to go with Joseph Edwards to film our wedding. I am counting down the days until we receive our full video, knowing how beautifully he captured our wedding in just a 3 minute... Read More video so far. One of the best decisions we made was choosing Ed - you won't be disappointed. He's not only professional and responsive, but a great guy that we had a blast hanging out with the day of our wedding.

Amazing videographer

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Darya M

Ed and his staff made me feel so comfortable and beautiful on our wedding day. He helped us customize our video and was such a pleasure to work with. The trailer captured the spirit of our wedding and love for each other. He worked so well with our photographer and did a lot of... Read More research on the venue prior to the day.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 9/20/2015 Lindsey Z

My husband and I got married last year and we were lucky enough to have Ed Neary shoot our video for our wedding! Both Ed and his team were so professional and the quality of work was incredible - it really looks like a movie! We did both a short trailer and a short film and... Read More we were blown away! He is so detail oriented and it really shows - we love how the time lapse portions show the room being set up, people dancing, etc + how the speeches were intertwined throughout the film. He lays on the floor for the shot, climbs on top of stuff, and even goes into the middle of the street for the perfect shot! Even better, when we asked for some MINOR edits, they were done within 24 hours - no questions asked! Ed had known that we had gotten engaged in a fortune cookie and he wanted to do a shot of our rings in the cookie. I remember walking outside to get some fresh air and seeing him and his team on the phone ordering a cookie from the local chinese take-out shop. Since the store couldn't deliver, he sent one of the guys out to pick it up! This is just one example of what he will do for the shot - it is all about the details!! We LOVED the final product, and Ed and his team, and would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone looking for an A++ videographer!

Amazing videographer!

Reviewed on 9/15/2015 Amanda P

Ed Neary and his team at Joseph Edwards Films were such a pleasure to work with! They were extremely professional, I never felt like they were in the way or in people's faces yet they captured such amazing moments from our wedding day. I just viewed our wedding trailer and it... Read More brought tears to my eyes! Would recommend Joseph Edward Films to everyone!

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 9/11/2015 Carolyn K

My husband and I truly cannot say enough about how wonderful it was to work with Ed. The quality of his work is outstanding. His team handles themselves very professionally and are easy to get along with. Ed is passionate about his work and it comes through in his films. We just... Read More received our trailer and have received rave reviews from complete strangers! Thank you so much for capturing our love and our special day. We will hold on to these memories forever! - Carolyn and Mike

The BEST cinematographer!!

Reviewed on 8/26/2015 Nicole P

My husband and I HIGHLY recommend Joseph Edward Films. We could not be happier with both our trailer and our short film. Ed and his team are the absolute best. Our wedding day went by so fast, and we are so grateful to have our amazing, high quality videos that captures... Read More literally ALL of the special moments throughout the day. The Joseph Edwards editing is just incredible. Our videos are works of art!! Thank you Joseph Edwards Films for capturing our wedding day absolutely perfectly! You are the best!

No videographer will top Joseph Edward Videography!

Reviewed on 8/20/2015 Tatiana M

Seriously if you are reading this review don't question yourself.. YES you are making the right decision and I promise you no other videographer will give you the finished product you expect! I am the most annoying person ever when it comes to video and photos. We spent so much... Read More money to have a beautiful wedding happen and the only thing I knew I would always have to remember all those crazy details I spent hours on and no one else even noticed is videos and photos. I am from Connecticut and literally contacted every videographer within a 50 mile radius and I am so grateful I found Ed! I found a few videographers that had some amazing trailers(not as good as Joseph Edwards) BUT good enough. My biggest concern was having a wedding video that was as good if not better then my trailer so that's when I digged deep and asked a million questions. Well Ed passed the test. He was so patient and so professional and knew exactly how to lighten me up. He made me feel like my vision and my expectations were possible! Yes he was not the cheapest and we ended up going over our budget for video but let me tell you I do not regret one cent! It was worth every penny! I regret the other stuff that I can only remember now because of my beautiful video! Seeing my trailer for the first time was such a fairytale! Over a year later I still get butterflies! Then I received my hour long video as I requested to please my Albanian in laws and it was beautiful but a little to long for my taste. I spoke to Ed about it and we decided a short video was really what I wanted so Ed worked on a short video for me and I am beyond beyond grateful as the short film was exactly what I had envisioned! He exceeded every expectation I had! I have people that have never met me and somehow they saw my video. They stop me to tell me how amazing our video was. I have friends that went with other videographers and regret it once they got the finished video. They are so beyond disappointed and wish they went with Ed. But at that point it's to late! Do not be one of those people. You only get to document your day once so make sure you use the best! I am so happy I have these amazing videos to share with my family for years to come. Ed you are truly truly the best and I wish I could have you video all our events! Even the little birthday parties ahaha

Amazing!

Reviewed on 6/06/2015 Damaris

Ed did the most amazing job with our wedding video. he captured all the moments that touched our hearts from the tears to the laughters. He was very professional but at the same time fun and made it easy for us to be filmed.

Highly Recommend Joseph Edwards for a Wedding Videographer!

Reviewed on 3/01/2015 Ashley J

Our wedding video by Joseph Edwards is our favorite piece from the wedding. Our video captures so much more than pictures can reveal (even though we love our pictures too!) Our photographer recommended us to Joseph Edwards. We loved how he captured our personalities, our... Read More relationship to one another, and the relationships we have with our families and friends. His work is beautiful and highly professional. I love how he overlaid lines from toasts and the ceremony throughout the video. The package we selected included a 4 min trailer, 20-minute video, and the raw footage, which is exactly what we needed for our own keepsake and also to show various people (depending on the audience.) We have received so many compliments about our video. People have said how he captured everything from the day so perfectly… and I can't agree more.

Fantastic Videographer

Reviewed on 2/05/2015 shawna m

I highly recommend Joseph Edward Films! I was unsure of whether I wanted a videographer but looking back, it was the best decision I made. Living in NYC, there are so many options and the task of finding the perfect vendor can be daunting. I am so blessed that I found Joseph... Read More Edwards Films in my research. From our very first meeting, I knew they were the right ones to capture our big day. Everyone was very professional and helpful in answering any questions we had. Our wedding day went by in such a blur that I am so thankful to have this amazing, high quality video to help capture all of the special moments. The quality of the video and editing is fantastic! Thank you Joseph Edwards Films for sharing your magic with us!

Incredible!

Reviewed on 1/02/2015

Edward and his team were one of our favorite vendors. He made my husband so comfortable (who didn't want any photos or video taken) and you felt like he wasn't there. He captured the day beautifully. I would recommend him to anyone!

Beyond artistry!

Reviewed on 2/03/2014

I'm a tough nut to please, I admit it. Not only am I honored to offer this review, but I feel obligated to do so--that's how pleased and appreciative we are with Joseph Edwards Films (JEF). The most difficult part of our wedding was selecting the right videographer who would... Read More capture the two of us, our relationship and the emotions and spirit of our wedding day with accuracy and artistry. "JEF" not only met our expectations, but FAR exceeded them. Ed and his team caught our vision immediately. We didn't want "pretty" video, but rather a "documentary" style that speaks to the view "from the inside." JEF accomplished this with a sense of beauty and emotion that is unmatched. The quality of the service and video far exceeded the price we paid. The entire day, beginning with a five-hour shoot at our apartment and throughout NYC's Central Park, was great fun, and revved us up for the ceremony and reception to follow. Today I personally called Ed to thank him for his amazing artistry, having recently received the 26-minute video of the day. And this tough nut actually broke down in tears a couple times during that phone conversation, so grateful am I for capturing the day so well. Honestly, we discovered Joseph Edwards Films by accident, but it was more "destiny." I hope this review will save you, the reader, from endless digging for that perfect videographer, that perfect team, that perfect product that you and your loved ones will cherish for a lifetime!

Best Memories

Reviewed on 1/26/2014 Yvette C

We hired Joseph Edwards Films for our wedding and have to say that the content that Ed and his team produce are a beautiful array of hidden moments, expressions and emotions that were masterfully crafted into a set of short films. The filming technique used and the editing style... Read More of the films themselves are visually stunning and creative. Ed captured all of the fine details and documented the unique aspects of our wedding that can sometimes be missed in still photographs, etc. In fact the quality of the film and uniqueness of the shots are so good that we have used these as still photos to supplement our wedding album. This was the EXTRA added value that made having these films priceless. In watching the film we finally feel like a guest and were able to relive our own wedding. We discovered hidden moments we did not get to see on the day (e.g., audio, movement, expressions from the guests, views/footage taken from different angles, moments that happened before you entered the room - ceremony and reception, etc). In thinking about it, we spent so much money on our wedding that all took place on one day. Now that the wedding has come and gone, we are left with our memories (which are fading), the still photos and a life long investment in our film that captures all of the moments of that special day. Again, I cannot reiterate enough, making the investment in a wedding film and in recommending Joseph Edwards Films. I say this because during the wedding planning phase, we were not really thinking about what we would be left with after the wedding. Now that the wedding is over, we are so glad to have these films! In terms of their working style, Ed and his team were professional, energetic, respectful of our photographer, they were stealth like (you did not know they were there filming) and were relentless in filming every details and in capturing our story. Finally Ed was a pleasure to deal with after the wedding and with any questions and follow up items.

Incredible!

Reviewed on 12/19/2013 Nicole M

Ed & his crew are nothing but the absolute best! I knew I wanted a film that was classic and really captured our day. Ed did exactly that! Our film catches my husband and I in moments that we didn't even remember happening. They are a pleasure to work with and really let you... Read More 'do your thing' on your wedding day. It was great to know that they were filming moments that were just natural and not posed or 'acted'. I absolutely would recommend Joseph Edward Films to everyone! Your wedding day film is something you should want to watch over and over, and I know I already do!

LOOK NO FURTHER...

Reviewed on 12/06/2013 Keri C

Look no further when choosing a videographer. Joseph Edwards Films is the best of the best! Even my husband who didn't think video was necessary (esp since it wasn't in the budget) was all for it after our first meeting... we left our deposit with Ed on the spot. Ed was awesome... Read More to work with from start to finish & he and our photographer were a great team... actually a professional comedy team. Ed was on time the day of the wedding.. professional and most importantly FUN!! Ed and his team captured all of the important moments of the day and they were not intrusive by any means. Our trailer was AMAZING! I cant count the compliments I have gotten on it. I Can't wait to see our short film. Thanks again for everything ... you are truly amazing at what you do! I HIGHLY recommend Ed and his team!! Best of the Best!!

Talent!!

Reviewed on 9/03/2013 safal d

Ed Neary filmed our wedding on October 20th, 2012 and we now have the most amazing memories on video. Things to know about Ed and his team: 1. They capture all the important moments without being intrusive at all. 2. They create a cinematic quality to their films without... Read More being over the top/cheesy. 3. They are responsive, professional, and care about their clients. 4. They have some different film options that can be tailored and fit needs based on budget or creative vision. 5. They are friendly and easy to work with. We felt as though Ed was comfortable with us and our wedding from the moment he walked in. He had a great disposition and was excited to record our wedding day. He went with the flow, did not stress us out and most importantly delivered an amazing product.

The absolutely perfect choice!!

Reviewed on 8/11/2013 Fatima Y

Our wedding was on December 28, 2012. When I began looking around for vendors, I didn’t place much importance on finding a videographer, but instead concentrated on photography and décor. I had two important criteria for selecting vendors, the quality of their work, and... Read More whether we could get along well. The latter was important because I wanted to our wedding day to be filled with joy and positive energy, and I wanted to select people I would want to spend the most important day of my life with. I should be clear that my husband and I have a definite aesthetic point of view and an appreciation of beauty and quality. We love art and culture, and this informed all of our choices. I had always thought of wedding videos as these musty, boring, endless things that I had always dreaded watching. But then I discovered the world of cinematic wedding films, and I discovered Ed Neary at Joseph Edwards Films. His work has vision, it has an artistic point of view, it has the quality and appearance of a Hollywood film. His work changed my mind about what a wedding film could be, and should be. The wedding film went from being an afterthought to the most important vendor I would choose. I contacted Ed, and from our first communication, I knew that he was the right choice. I was in love with his work, and he came across as a fantastic, joyful, engaging person. An in person meeting confirmed this, and my fiancée (now husband!) and I felt very secure in our choice. Our wedding day was a whirlwind, and Ed and his crew were beyond wonderful. They were somehow everywhere, but never obtrusive. Ed has an effusive energy that fed into the atmosphere of the day, and brought out the best in everyone. As with most weddings, there were some moments of impending disaster, and I might have had a breakdown if not for Ed and his brother John. They went above and beyond just doing a job. About two months after our wedding, we received our highlight video, which was three minutes of absolute brilliance. We looked like movie stars! I felt like I relived my wedding day all over again in the span of three minutes, which is an amazing feat. I had absolutely no doubts that our short film would be wonderful. And it was! Watching the film with my husband and family was such a beautiful experience. Every frame has meaning, every frame works with the other to create this gorgeous, evocative whole. The quality of the cinematography, coupled with Ed’s artistic vision, created something I couldn’t have envisioned when I started searching for a standard videographer. He made it possible to relive and share our memories in a way that is true to us. My husband and I couldn’t be happier with our wedding film, and the opportunity to work with Ed. You rock, Ed!!

Edward Neary

My passion for weddings stems from my own experiences. To me, life is a series of milestones that MUST be shared with future generations. The wedding film is a family heirloom that grows in value over time. Twenty and Thirty years from now watch the wedding film and Relive the moments with your children and grandchildren. That's what this is all about. My films are real and true to the wedding day. I am low-key and use equipment that allows me to be a ninja (in there shadows). This allows for something that is authentic and emotional.

Start a Conversation!