Millennium Arts & Entertainment

(12)

Lansing, MI

It's Time To Celebrate!

You did it! You found the perfect guy! You fell in love! You said "YES!!!!" and now, you are going to say, "I do". You have a lot to celebrate! Give us a call, drop us an email, tell us how we can help you create a one-of-a-kind party, the celebration of a lifetime to honor your love story!

$$

Music Types

80s, 90s, Big Band/Swing, Classic Rock, Classical, Country, Hip-Hop, International, Jazz, Latin, R&B, Top 40/Pop, Variety

Specialties

Ceremony DJ, Coordination Services, Karaoke, Lighting, MC Services

Lansing, MI

Awesome DJ!!!!

6/02/2012 Rachel S

Our DJ was totally awesome, he helped the reception go as planned and was upbeat and energetic, he really helped to make the evening amazing!

DJ made the night run so smoothly

6/02/2012 Chelsea B

The part that I really loved about this company was that I could log onto our own site and put in the music I wanted, didn't want, names of everyone, etc. Our specific DJ contacted us a few weeks before the wedding to make sure everything was going to run smoothly. He played exactly the types of music we wanted and made all of our dances and such run so smoothly.

Millennium does a good job

9/09/2011 lisa W

The photographer was friendly and on time. He had some great ideas for poses and backgrounds at the wedding. The only downfall was that it took them a month before I even got to see any of my pictures.

Perfect Pictures

9/10/2011 Audrey H

Dave, our DJ from Millennium was very professional, cheerful, and talented. He set up music for our outside ceremony and our reception. We talked with him for over an hour planning out the music and he was very patient and had great suggestions for us. He also had a sense of the crowd's music style and was able to help us keep the floor busy all night. We would highly recommend Dave as your DJ. The only downside is that Millennium Entertainment offers a photographer and DJ service as a package, which is what we did, and Millennium is being merged with Edwards photography so I'm unsure if the DJ/Photo packages will still be available. (Price reflects the DJ/Photo Package)

Great experience, very professional

5/29/2011 Stephanie J

Our DJ was great. We had to last minute change the ceremony area to an indoor one, and he was really flexible with what we needed. Played everything we asked, and really did a great job with announcements and playing good music the whole evening. They really gave us a great deal.

Fantastic DJ and Entertainment!

1/29/2011 Diana P

No one wanted to go home.

Geoff did a great job.

9/25/2010 Erika B

Our DJ was Geoff and we thought he did a great job. He respected our "Do-Not-Play" list and played almost all of our requests. He interacted appropriately with our guests and was very friendly and knowledgeable in his interactions with us. The best part about the night was the fact that he kept the dance floor busy for almost the entire night, which was very important to us (and let's face it, we've all been to weddings where the DJ struggled with this - it can't be easy!). Our contact with the company always returned our calls and emails right away. We loved the online accessibility (planning forms, timeline, music library, etc.) and we think Millenium Entertainment is worth every penny!

12/27/2006 Christy W

Just amazing! The Millennium Entertainment Group was so incredible to work with! They gave us some wonderful ideas about how to conduct the grand entrance and cake cutting ceremonies. They had excellent suggestions for music and performed all of our requested songs. The sound system equipment was clear and high quality. They dressed in tuxedos...very high class. They even created a photo montage for us set to music to show just after our meal had ended. Everyone was in tears!

4/29/2006 Kip S

There wasn't really anything spectacular. I requested NOT to play stuff like the Chicken Dance, Hokey Pokey, YMCA or anything else that makes guests look like fools.;I did strictly forbid any country music to be played (I absolutely hate it) but he did it anyway. So walked into the dancing room, gave him a glare and he cut it off right then and there. For some reason I had to do that two more times. I thought he would've gotten the point after the first time. Needless to say I was more than pissed off.

8/23/2008 Andrea B

He was very nice and easy to use their system to set up before the wedding.;Was told to play a couple disco like songs for the kids and ended up playing them for like an hour and a half. Had to ask them to play my playlist and had to cut more than half the songs out of it.

7/12/2008 Laura B

He did a great job. Took care of everything kept the dance floor going all night. Played our requests and respected our do not play list. Made us feel right at home and made good suggestions if we needed. Felt out the crowd to see what type of music they enjoyed dancing to.

Send Email