Millennium Productions

(133)

Brentwood, MO

Contemporary Professional Wedding DJs and Hosts

Millennium Productions hires only the best DJs and MCs who can present themselves in a classy and contemporary style. All of our DJs are reception experts, and well-versed in the art of communicating and helping to plan a smooth-flowing event. Visit our website to learn more!

Specialty

Variety

Type

Ceremony Music, Disc Jockey, Live Music

Bow2010

1334 Strassner Drive, Brentwood, MO

Extraordinary Wedding DJ

Reviewed on 6/18/2014 Fiza M

Shawn T. was an absolute DELIGHT to have for our events the weekend of our wedding (5/16/14 - 5/17/14)! He was professional, kind, patient, and entertaining! He made do with the time we had and did whatever we asked of him. He made sure everything was taken care of and was very prompt. Even with a slight hiccup on Saturday night's reception - NOT Shawn's fault - he still managed to stay professional and put on a good show for our friends and family. We certainly danced the night away. Thank you so, so much for making our weekend unforgettable :)

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 1/31/2014 Vivian C

I can't express just how happy I was with Millennium and our DJ and MC for our wedding reception, Brian Lewin. He was such a professional through the whole process. I don't know a whole lot about music, I just knew that there would be a lot of older people and younger people at my wedding, and I really just wanted the dance floor to be full all night. He definitely made that happen with a nice mix of current and classic music. He did an awesome job of judging the crowd, and playing just the right song at each moment. Before the wedding, Brian went through every part of the evening with us. He made wonderful suggestions for songs, and even was able to incorporate some random requests that I made. (One was a little known rock song from Romania that he searched for, found, downloaded, and had ready to play at the reception!) One request I made in the planning, was that I wanted to make sure that the music was not too loud in the room. It turns out that Millennium uses this equipment that keeps the music pretty much only on the dance floor. It was perfect. Those who were dancing could enjoy, and those in the room who wanted to talk, were not disturbed by really loud music. Millennium also has a great website for their clients where you can go through songs and pick ones to play, or specifically NOT play (that was a nice feature). Brian helped us soundtrack the bridal party entrance and did all the introductions. It was amazing. He made the best suggestions!!! I was even thrilled with the music he picked to play in the background during dinner. I highly recommend Millennium. They are a first class operation, were very reasonably priced, and they have an unbelievable talent in Brian.

The Best DJ EVER

Reviewed on 6/20/2013 Jennifer R

Choosing Millennium Productions is the wisest choice a bride can make when looking for a DJ. I simply cannot express how wonderful my experience was with this group. My DJ, Ray, was outstanding - he helped choreograph a wedding reception where one moment flowed seamlessly into another and the dance floor remained packed all night. I had guests stopping me (and texting me afterwards) to comment on how wonderful the music was. My best friend turned to me halfway through dinner and said, "It's like he knows us!" In addition to putting on a great show, he was just great to work with. My wedding had a few less than conventional twists but not once were my husband and I made to second guess our choices. Instead, Ray was right there with us - joining in our imagining and finding the best way to present it. The night before the wedding I decided to add a dedication song/dance to my mother but in the chaos of that week I had lost Ray's contact info. I emailed my previous contact at Millennium, Brian, in a mad scramble hoping he could pass on the information before it was too late- I wasn't disappointed. Ray got my request and wove it into the rest of our night without a hitch. If you're out there now, looking around for the perfect DJs/MCs for your event - look no further, you've found them here.

Wedding DJ

Reviewed on 4/21/2015 Jena H

We used Millenium Productions as our DJ service for our wedding and we are beyond thrilled that we did! Their whole team is professional and easy to work with. We had Drake as our DJ and the dance floor was full all night! All of our guests were talking about how great the music was. We used Millenium for our service, cocktail hour, and reception and I would highly recommend using them for any event you may have.

Ceremony/Reception/Uplighting - One great package

Reviewed on 4/17/2015

We had our ceremony and reception at Jim Edmonds Space 15 in downtown St. Louis on 4/11/15. A great space with tons of exposed brick so we wanted some uplighting to really make the space amazing. We spoke with MP and from the first phone call, the customer service is absolutely top notch. They listen to what YOU want and help put together a package with that criteria. No pressure and no up-sale strategy which really put us at ease. Their website is AMAZING. It's a one-stop shop to plan your wedding. Wedding party info, which dances you want to do, songs you want played, etc., it's all there. This was a huge for us because we took care of everything online at our leisure. Our DJ for the evening was Will and he was the utmost professional. We described everything we needed during our initial phone call. He sent us his notes to verify we were on the same page and he was spot on. On the evening of the wedding we received many compliments on his delivery and kindness. He would check in with us over the evening to make sure everything was going well, and it was. The biggest compliment I could give would be that we weren't worried about the DJ service for the evening. It was automatic. We enjoyed our evening immensely and are so happy we chose MP for this portion of our wedding. Hands down, the best.

Great DJ, Great Uplighting, Great Value!

Reviewed on 4/03/2015 Rachel

I’d definitely recommend Millennium both for music and for uplighting. We booked both of those services and they went above and beyond to give us what we wanted. In addition, Millennium was very affordable and fit within our budget as well. We felt like we got a deal to get both of these services for the same price as what other vendors charged for just a DJ. We worked with Carly in terms of uplighting, and it turned out to be just what we wanted - we met with her and described the layout of the venue and the look we were going for, and took what we wanted and ran with it. The whole room ended up having a soft, romantic feel to it, which was just what we wanted! As for music, we met with Brian for our initial meeting, and then Josh was assigned as our DJ. We met with him, and my husband and I are admittedly music snobs and probably not the easiest people to please, but Josh did an EXCELLENT job of playing the music we wanted. He is super passionate about what he does and it showed in his attentiveness to us and the way he handled everything the night of our wedding. We made a ridiculously long wish list of songs we hoped to hear at our reception, and while he said it might be tough to fit it all in, he did his best to give us what we wanted. And then, halfway through the night, when I said “okay nevermind, scrap the list we gave you and just play more dance music” he said “okay, sure!” and was able to go with the flow and STILL give us what we wanted. All through our planning, I kept telling my husband that all I wanted was for people to dance at the reception, and we got that and more-- I had so many compliments about how fun the reception was and all of my pictures show a true party (the photographer said all the pics had such great energy!). That would have been hard to do without the right music. We definitely had the right music and the right energy at our reception, and we have Josh to thank for that. One more example of Josh going with the flow is that the song that my dad and I danced to has a bunch of different versions, and when we got up there to dance, the slow version of that song started (and we wanted to faster version). I turned around and said “Josh, this isn’t the right one!” and he downloaded the right version then and there and not only changed the song, but mixed it so that it sounded like the slow version was just an intro to our real song. He successfully avoided a mishap and did it in under 20 seconds. Josh, you rock. Thank you for everything both you and Carly did to make our evening awesome!!I Thank you Millennium!!

Millennium Productions did great!

Reviewed on 3/24/2015 Katie K

Brian was our Dj at our wedding ceremony and reception. He did a fabulous job! Brian kept the night flowing from one event into the next, I loved how everything transitioned. He did a wonderful job on making sure we were ready to start the next thing and was making sure he was accommodating us. Once the reception started and dancing began the entire dance floor had people on it the entire time. Thank you Brian and Millennium Productions!

Amazing Experience

Reviewed on 1/13/2015 Megan I

My now husband and I first met with Millenium Productions and loved their presentation. The price was reasonable and their customer service was impeccable. They connected us with Pat, who would be our DJ. We got along with Pat immediately. He was super friendly, kept in constant communication with us by sending an email every week up until the wedding, and he was willing to help with anything we needed. At the reception, we were blown away by his professionalism. Not only with us, but also with my vendor. We appreciated Pat's "30 seconds" rule. We could hear or change any song we wanted as long as we gave him 30 seconds notice. Pat played all the music we requested plus some and he kept the dance floor full all night long. We have been highly recommending Millenium Productions and Pat to everyone we know. Thank you so much!

Jason Clyde and Millennium are great!

Reviewed on 12/03/2014 Alexis P

We would highly recommend Millennium Productions for any event. We worked with Jason Clyde for our wedding and he was wonderful. He had come highly recommended by other vendors in the area and he did not disappoint. He is not an overly talkative DJ (we find this annoying) and is great with timelines and song selection. Also, he went to our venue ahead of time and made sure we had enough sound and speakers for the room. Our wedding space was a large open area with sound difficulties and we had many comments about how wonderful the sound was at our wedding. Additionally, communication by the company overall was really good and we never felt like we were pulling teeth to get answer on anything. It is nice to have an organized and well-run company when trying to plan a large event since so many vendors can be very hard to reach.

Highly Recommend

Reviewed on 12/02/2014 Samantha M

I hired Jason from Millennium Productions to DJ my wedding on 11/15/14. I was SO HAPPY with my experience! Jason was great; nicely dressed, professional, eloquent and well-received by all my guests of different ages and backgrounds. Jason was responsive, on time, asked good questions and really helped with the flow of the wedding reception. Additionally, Jason and the rest of the team at Millennium Productions were very helpful during the wedding planning process. Thank you, Jason and Millennium Productions! I highly recommend your services!

My feet still hurt from dancing

Reviewed on 11/26/2014 Jessica S

Shawn T was my DJ for my wedding on 11/21/14 and he did not disappoint! We kept the dance floor packed all night. I love how he mixed songs together to create a non stop party. I was super worried about getting a DJ because of the cheesy wedding DJ horror stories. Shawn was not one of those! He was professional and friendly and worked to make sure my day was amazing. He also did the music at the ceremony and that turned out perfect as well. Highly recommend working with Millennium!

Used for ceremony and reception

Reviewed on 11/25/2014 Tiffany F

Millenium Productions was a great vendor to work with. This past year they have answered all questions and always got back to me in an appropriate time. Our dj Drake was amazing. He assured me he'd be awesome and keep everyone in the dance floor and he did that by playing some of my requests and used his own judgement with his own songs. He also kept me updated about things that were happening that he thought I might want to know or be aware of. I'd use millennium again and request Drake for the extra money! I'm hoping to see him at my friends wedding in January!

Wedding & Reception: Absolutely Perfect!

Reviewed on 11/13/2014

Millennium has just about anything you might need for an event. We rented the sectional sofa and ultimately our planner got the pipe & drape from Millennium (instead of the venue) because she knew she count on the quality to be just so. And it was. Thank you, Millennium, for helping us stage the perfect wedding.

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 11/05/2014 Lauren P

From my very first email exchange with Millennium, I could understand why so many people had recommended them to me - everyone I spoke with was extremely professional, welcoming, and accommodating in answering all my questions! We quickly booked our wedding with Brian and had a fantastic experience! The planning process was so easy - we met with Brian a few weeks before the wedding, were able to provide all our information and requests online, and met with him again the week before to finalize everything. Brian was so helpful throughout the entire process - we had a hard time picking songs for some of the "big moments" (first dances, cake cutting, etc), and Brian had lots of suggestions that fit our personalities perfectly. He made sure we had the entire evening scheduled-out, down to the minute, and kept things running smoothly all night. The dance floor was packed all-night, and guests are still talking about how great the music was and how much fun the night was! If you are looking for a fun, outgoing, organized DJ, we HIGHLY recommend working with Brian at Millennium! We couldn't have been happier with our experience!

Millennium

Reviewed on 10/19/2014 Jill R

Pat H. did a phenomenal job at our wedding reception. Very professional and played a great mix of music which is just what we wanted. I would recommend to anyone in the the St. Louis area.

Bad Communication

Reviewed on 10/09/2014 alyssa m

While the service provided by Millennium Productions the day of the reception was great, leading up to the event the communication skills of our DJ and the company was not quite up to par. After multiple emails with no response we were not contacted by our DJ till two weeks before our wedding. This left us scrambling to get all of our music set and meet with our DJ to discuss logistics till the very end (when it is the most stressful time for the couple!). Overall I would recommend the company to others seeing that they were very professional, our DJ was on time and set up for our event, and was very polite to us and all of our guests. However, I would make sure to be on top of contacting this vendor to ensure you get what you want.

10/31/2014 Response from the vendor

We are very sorry that the communication and planning leading up to your wedding did not happen as early as it should have. For your package, we normally reach out at least 4 weeks in advance to schedule a planning meeting, and in your case... Read Less Read More

Jason was great

Reviewed on 9/30/2014 Lisa T

I used Millenium Productions & everything was great. We had Jason & he was who several people recommended. I'm very glad we were able to select him for our wedding. He was very calm, cool & collected. He took our suggestions & adjusted the music as needed to keep people dancing. We had a blast & many guests specifically indicated they loved our dj!

awesome dj!

Reviewed on 9/03/2014 Mihwa O

I had jason clyde as my dj at my wedding. But when jason wasn't available at the time that I had tons of questions, I was able to email Brian and he was able to answer all of my questions and help us organize everything we needed. And when jason was back from his vacation, he reached out to me immediately and was able to meet up to go over my wedding schedule. they are an awesome group of people.

Millennium Productions does NOT disappoint!

Reviewed on 8/26/2014 Kelly A

My husband and I used Millennium Productions for our 8/16 wedding at Windows On Washington. As a preferred vendor of the reception venue, we didn't explore too many other options outside of MP, but regardless, had heard nothing but great reviews on them. My WOW event planner at the time recommended Brian from MP and we were lucky enough to secure him for our wedding day. We met with him a few days before the wedding to go over our idea of music and give him a song list. The night of the reception he played everything we asked for, had such an awesome energy, and helped host the most epic dance party at our reception :-) Brian and MP truly did not disappoint and they were very cost efficient too (which is a nice added bonus). If you want to have a FANTASTIC DJ experience, you should definitely use Millennium Productions...and see if our guy Brian is available too :-)

AMAZING DJ!! AMAZING COMPANY

Reviewed on 8/22/2014

Millennium did our DJing for our wedding on July 26, 2014. Our DJ was Pat Hawn and was absolutely wonderful. He made the evening so much easier for us taking care of all of our needs. Meeting with him prior to the day he was organized and listen to our every needs. He made suggestions but reminded us that it was our day and he would support us in whatever we decided. The day of the wedding was absolutely wonderful! He was energetic, timely, outgoing, organized, informative, and ran the evening. He talked with each person giving a speak to teach them how to use the mic so there would be no sound problems. He played every song we asked and every song we asked not to be played. He worked well with the wedding coordinator and the dance floor was filled the ENTIRE night!!! I only heard praises about him from the guests! He played a wonderful mix of oldies and new songs to get every age group dancing. I would HIGHLY recommend him to any bride and groom and would guarantee a wonderful wedding and reception!

Pat D. and Millennium Productions were awesome!

Reviewed on 7/12/2014 Bailey E

Our experience with MP was seamless from start to finish. The price was very reasonable and we chose to have decor provided as well (which turned out beautifully, Carley was great!) Pat D. was our DJ/Host for the evening and he was so professional and friendly. He made sure that my husband and I knew he was there to help from the time we met with him til our reception was over. He did a great job of playing different types of music that all generations were able to enjoy and he played every song that we had requested. He was also very good about making sure everyone was on the same page in terms of schedule for the night. I would highly recommend Pat and MP to anyone who wants to have a perfect reception!!!

Lighting

Reviewed on 7/11/2014 Megan

Millennium did an amazing job with my uplighting, pin spot lighting and monogram light at my wedding reception. They were so easy to work with and did a fantastic job! If you want extra lighting for your reception pictures I would recommend Millennium!

Millenium Productions

Reviewed on 7/03/2014 Nicole N

We used Millenium Productions for our DJ, Videographer, and Lighting. They were wonderful to work with. Our DJ kept everyone dancing, our lighting looked wonderful in our room, and our videographer did a great job trying to catch every detail. I would highly recommend this company.

PATRICK WAS THE BEST DJ EVER!

Reviewed on 6/25/2014 Emily H

For our DJ service in Saint Louis, we used Millennium Productions. The entire staff was amazing! Our DJ was Patrick- not only did he do a wonderful on our big day but all the meetings, phone calls and emails before the wedding! We both looked forward to his emails every week. Thank you, Millennium and Patrick so much for providing great services to help our wedding day run so smooth.

Best Entertainment!

Reviewed on 6/10/2014 Emily C

If you are looking for a DJ that is professional and entertaining look no further. Jason was our DJ and was wonderful. I have had many of my friends and family ask for his contact information because they want him at their weddings. He was very respectful for all of our wishes and kept the guest on their feet the entire time. We really wanted a party type atmosphere and Jason kept the party alive!

Send Email