Millennium Productions

Brentwood, MO

Contemporary Professional Wedding DJs and Hosts

Millennium Productions hires only the best DJs and MCs who can present themselves in a classy and contemporary style. All of our DJs are reception experts, and well-versed in the art of communicating and helping to plan a smooth-flowing event. Visit our website to learn more!

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

1334 Strassner Drive, Brentwood, MO

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Bekah M

We absolutely loved working with Joseph P. and Millennium Productions from the beginning! Joseph P. was the DJ at our wedding on 10/24/15 and he was simply fabulous! He was incredibly friendly, classy, professional, and fun! I have been to a lot of weddings and can honestly say... Read More that Joseph was the best DJ I have ever seen. He excelled at coordinating which allowed the night to run smoothly and took away any inkling of stress from me. Joseph P. and Millennium Productions, thank you for giving me the perfect wedding I'd always dreamt of!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Sarah T

If you want the best DJ in St. Louis (and possibly the entire country!!!) you need to go with Patrick Decker! He is one of the sole reasons that made our wedding such a grand and fun affair! Not only did he offer assistance with our music every step of the way, Patrick was... Read More willing to help us with other wedding and non-wedding related tasks. He is a genuine person and cares very much about making your event/wedding the best EVER! :) I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to hire the best of the best. You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/16/2015

Will was the DJ for our wedding, and he went above and beyond to make our night perfect. Prior to the big day, he was very quick to respond to emails and always very professional. We met in person a couple weeks before the wedding and he took down notes to outline the entire... Read More night and what we wanted. During our wedding he kept us updated and made sure the entire night ran smoothly for us, which was completely unexpected for us!! Of course, his music selections were fantastic and we got a ton of compliments about him throughout the night. I would recommend him to anyone.

Kept the Party Going!!!

Reviewed on 11/25/2015 Becky W

What a fun time our reception was! Everything went so smooth - the DJ, Shawn T, kept the time table of events going - got people out on the dance floor, and kept the party going! We had so many compliments about him! And Aaron did a great job with helping me pick out the... Read More best lighting for the space. We went with a amber lighting that just made the walls glow beautifully. Such professionalism from start to end - I couldn't have asked for a better group to work with!

Our wedding rocked!

Reviewed on 11/23/2015 Brittany R

We booked the basic DJ package and Josh was our DJ. He was absolutely amazing! At our initial meeting he really took the time to get to know us and our vast music styles. I didn't want to plan out every song for the entire evening and by the end of our meeting, we were so... Read More comfortable leaving the playlist details in his hands. Josh perfectly determined what songs to play when so everything flowed nicely. The dance floor was full all night. Josh was professional and kept our timeline on track, but also made sure our evening was the fun party we wanted. He was absolutely everything we wanted out of a DJ and we are so happy he made our wedding soundtrack perfect for us. We highly recommend Josh!!

Reviewed on 11/23/2015 Molly D

Brian Lewin, with Millenium Productions, was amazing! The whole process was made very easy and he was able to capture exactly what we wanted throughout the night. During our reception, he was able to seamlessly keep the night flowing and it turned out perfect. He was very... Read More professional throughout the entire wedding.

Reviewed on 11/12/2015 Christy R

I am so incredibly happy that we used Millennium Productions for our DJ. Jason, our DJ, was incredible. I got so many compliments on how amazing our music was and how much fun the reception was and we really owe that to Jason. He was invested from the very beginning in getting... Read More to know us and exactly what vibe we wanted for our reception. Not only did he provide that for us, but he helped get literally everyone on the dance floor. It was the most fun we have ever had and we owe so much of that to Jason. I could not recommend using Millennium Productions more. A wonderful company to work with from the very first contact to the finished product.

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Ashley B

Pat Hawn was outstanding to work with and made our night all come together. Seriously! When we first met Pat we knew just after talking to him he was going to be great but he knocked it out of the park! We had a jam packed dance floor all night long and we received so many... Read More compliments from our guests about him! Our wedding party absolutely loved him too! Millennium Productions knows what they are doing and they will give you top notch experience and a night everyone will remember forever!

Reviewed on 10/18/2015

Millennium Productions is fantastic. Period. Their online tools that allow you to plan your songs over time, rather than have to remember every song you want in anticipation of a single meeting, was invaluable. Every song we wanted got played. And then there was Nick, the... Read More DJ who played our wedding. I can honestly say I have never been so impressed with a wedding DJ. He kept the night flowing smoothly and made amazing transitions. I am of the opinion that the proper gauge of the "fun level" of a wedding is the dance floor. The dance floor was packed all night. Our guests all had a great time. He was responsive to requests, but requests were not even necessary. He really was that good. On top of it all, he was great to work with. A DJ is such a huge part of a wedding. And if it means anything, Nick and Millennium Productions can make an average wedding great!

Reviewed on 10/16/2015 Sam L

We would absolutely recommend Millennium Productions to anyone using a DJ for their wedding. From the first meeting that we had with them through the actual day of our wedding, they were nothing put professional, courteous, accommodating, and helpful. They walked us through... Read More every step of the process and remained in constant communication with us throughout the duration of our planning. Our specific DJ was Will and we couldn't have been happier with the work that he did. He guided us through the final preparations and was fantastic during the ceremony and reception. He had a great command of the crowd while not being overbearing and interacted with our guests in a professional yet friendly manner. He played a variety of music during the reception and picked great songs within the loose guidelines that we gave him. All in all, our wedding wouldn't have been the same without Will and Millennium Productions.

GREAT DJ services!

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Erika L

We worked with Millenniumm for our DJ and design services, and both turned out great! Will was our DJ and he was amazing- very personable and professional and definitely kept the wedding on schedule and kept the party going on the dance floor. He also did the music for our... Read More ceremony and did a great job. Would definitely recommend Millennium! Maybe a little pricier than other options but everyone was very professional and attentive.

The venue staff said the best ever!

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Eunie C

We had Brian for our wedding a couple of weeks ago and it was absolutely perfect. The people from the venue who see weddings every weekend brought me to the side and told me multiple times that the DJ was awesome. Also, it was very easy to use the Millennium's planning website... Read More before the wedding. The DJ knew what songs to incorporate other songs based on our requests. He also does actual DJing not just playing the songs, which was very cool. He gave us some good advice when it comes to planning overall timeline before the wedding too. I absolutely recommend this vendor for anybody's wedding!!

Reviewed on 10/03/2015 Katie W

Millennium strives for excellence in all they do and it really showed on my wedding day. As there always is, there were several last minute problems that came up for my ceremony and reception, my coordinator seemed lost, but Shawn, my DJ, knew just what to do. He handled things... Read More expertly, anticipated the needs of my guests, rocked the dance music, and got everyone moving. Having the superior services offered by Mellinnium was one the best decisions I made in planning my wedding!

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Jon K

Brian was wonderful. From the beginning stages all the way through the final song Brian was there for us. My wife and I couldn't be happier and will certainly recommend Millennium Productions to anyone looking for a DJ/Host.

Reviewed on 9/23/2015

Shawn was absolutely amazing!! I have had so many guests come to me saying how awesome they thought he was and that he entertained every single person in the room!! I will definitely recommend Millennium and especially Shawn to everyone planning a wedding or event!!

Reviewed on 9/22/2015

Millennium Productions is hands down one of the best DJ services we've ever experienced. My wife and I couldn't have been more pleased with the service and attention to detail to make our day so special. Joshua Boyland (our DJ) went out of his way to make sure everyone was... Read More accommodated, the event flowed smoothly and he knew how to keep the party going all night. Couldn't be any happier with the service provided. Highly recommend this group for any future events. -Dana & Chris Wernimont

Reviewed on 9/22/2015 Gena R

We loved Millennium, they were wonderful to work with and our guests, as well as my husband and I, had the most amazing night. Pat Hawn was our DJ and he kept our crowd up and going all night. It was the most wonderful night ever and Millennium was a huge part of making our... Read More reception a hit!

Reviewed on 9/21/2015 Brighton R

We were thrilled we were able to secure Brian Lewin as our DJ since he came so highly recommended, and he exceeded our expectations. Brian handled all the details as Master of Ceremony of the wedding ceremony and the reception seamlessly and with a sophisticated and... Read More professional style that still managed to be approachable and friendly. He didn't miss a single cue (and there were many!) and Millennium's pre-wedding meetings and forms ensured a smooth flowing event. From the first dance to the last, the party NEVER stopped! We are very, very grateful to Brian and Millennium for their part in making the wedding and reception so special.

Reviewed on 9/21/2015

Jay was awesome in every way. Jay kept the show rolling, was kind and energetic and could not have done a better job. He took the few suggestions we gave him and turned it into the perfect musical ensemble for the evening.

Reviewed on 9/21/2015 Ashley P

Our wedding was on 9/12/15. We had DJ Shawn and he was fantastic to work with! My family has worked with Millenium Productions in the past and we LOVE them! I highly recommend Millenium Productions!

Reviewed on 9/20/2015 Alex T

Millenium was amazing to work with! We strongly recommend Patrick Decker! Patrick was full of energy and kept our guests on the dance floor all night! He was so good, after the last song and the lights came on, everyone didn't want to leave! The lighting, sound and energy... Read More was perfection. Could not have asked for a better reception and Millennium/Patrick played a huge role in making that happen.

Reviewed on 9/17/2015 Erin E

Joshua did absolutely wonderful as our DJ! From the very start of our first meeting with him I already had total confidence in him as our wedding DJ. The music part of our wedding reception was a very important aspect to us and I Joshua made all our wishes for what we wanted it... Read More to be like come true. He was incredibly personable and helpful. He was very attentive to all of our requests and very much wanted to get all the details right. He was very prompt and got to the venue extremely early and spoke with everyone who was going to be giving a speech prior to their speech. He checked on us multiple times to make sure we were having a great time throughout the night and to ask how everything was going. I felt very taken care of by him and if I could have another wedding reception (with the same husband of course) I would definitely want Joshua back!

Reviewed on 9/16/2015 Anne B

I had high hopes for them! I had to convince my now-husband to get a DJ at all, and I'm still glad we did. However, we didn't get the service we'd hoped for on the day of. The dance floor was full the whole night, but I credit that to my fantastic friends over any choices the DJ... Read More made. I liked the online form submission options in the setup process, but he seemed to rely mostly on that and requests from the guests. He also didn't properly introduce some of our special sections, and so they fell flat. We could have gone with a less expensive option and had a similar experience.

Amazing Evening!!

Reviewed on 9/09/2015 Meredith H

We recently just worked with Millennium Productions for our wedding and it was amazing. We had Will as our DJ and he was wonderful! He was so easy to work with! We were planning our STL wedding from Houston so we never got the chance to meet him prior, but he made the night... Read More absolutely perfect for us and we so appreciate it! He was so organized and friendly- my husband and I keep saying how he did so much more than any DJ we have seen at a wedding before. He made sure to have our timeline down perfectly and just helped guide us through the night for some of the bigger events in the reception. He played AMAZING music-our guests are still saying how great the playlist was. He was awesome and made our night amazing! I would definitely recommend using Millennium and Will for your wedding!

Reviewed on 7/16/2015

Will was an amazing addition to our June 2015 wedding reception. He was friendly, easy to work with, listened to our wants and needs, and kept our dance floor FULL the entire night!! I'd definitely recommend Millennium (especially Will) to anyone looking for an awesome DJ!... Read More Meaghan & Nicholas