Contemporary Professional Wedding DJs and Hosts

Millennium Productions hires only the best DJs and MCs who can present themselves in a classy and contemporary style. All of our DJs are reception experts, and well-versed in the art of communicating and helping to plan a smooth-flowing event. Visit our website to learn more!

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Bow2010

1334 Strassner Drive, Brentwood, MO

Ceremony/Reception/Uplighting - One great package

Reviewed on 4/17/2015

We had our ceremony and reception at Jim Edmonds Space 15 in downtown St. Louis on 4/11/15. A great space with tons of exposed brick so we wanted some uplighting to really make the space amazing. We spoke with MP and from the first phone call, the customer service is absolutely top notch. They listen to what YOU want and help put together a package with that criteria. No pressure and no up-sale strategy which really put us at ease. Their website is AMAZING. It's a one-stop shop to plan your wedding. Wedding party info, which dances you want to do, songs you want played, etc., it's all there. This was a huge for us because we took care of everything online at our leisure. Our DJ for the evening was Will and he was the utmost professional. We described everything we needed during our initial phone call. He sent us his notes to verify we were on the same page and he was spot on. On the evening of the wedding we received many compliments on his delivery and kindness. He would check in with us over the evening to make sure everything was going well, and it was. The biggest compliment I could give would be that we weren't worried about the DJ service for the evening. It was automatic. We enjoyed our evening immensely and are so happy we chose MP for this portion of our wedding. Hands down, the best.

Reviewed on 5/26/2015 Shauna H

Brian Lewin was recommended to me by a friend when I inquired as to who the DJ was at his wedding. I cannot say enough positive thing about Brian --- he is an amazing DJ who had people on the dance floor all night long, including family members who NEVER dance! My (now) husband and I were nervous about how our two very different musical tastes were going to be combined throughout the reception, but Brian did a fabulous job of weaving the two styles together as well as accommodating requests and the special touches here and there that we threw in. He also communicated with all of my vendors (e.g. reception venue, catering coordinator, photographer and videographer, etc.) to make sure that everything went as planned. It was a seamless evening and I am so thrilled with what Brian brought to the evening! I definitely, without a single doubt, would recommend Brian Lewin and Millennium Productions to any and all brides out there! We also booked all of our uplighting with Millennium and when I told them that all I cared about was that the color was pink, they came up with the most fabulous ideas including an ombre uplight down the hallway leading to my reception space. The lighting totally transformed my reception space and they captured the perfect shade of pink (as I was adamant that I wanted neon pink and not fuschia). Fabulous pricing and service - I could not be happier with how it turned out. A phenomenal vendor all around for DJ services as well as decor and lighting! Do not waste time searching around --- book Millennium!

Reviewed on 5/13/2015 Mary R

Josh was absolutely amazing! He went above and beyond the call of duty in every way. Not only did he play awesome music, but he also acted as a coordinator for us and helped out in more ways than we ever expected. He knew just how to get people on the dance floor which was difficult because most people invited don't dance. He made our reception perfect and we couldn't have done it without him. I'm so glad he was there and I highly recommend him to anyone looking for an excellent DJ for their event!

Reviewed on 7/16/2015

Will was an amazing addition to our June 2015 wedding reception. He was friendly, easy to work with, listened to our wants and needs, and kept our dance floor FULL the entire night!! I'd definitely recommend Millennium (especially Will) to anyone looking for an awesome DJ! Meaghan & Nicholas

Reviewed on 7/02/2015 Jayme F

We cannot say enough great things about this company! Millennium worked with us, even though they were close to booked on our date. They helped us plan the perfect music for our perfect day! Our DJ, David Brodigan was fantastic! Very professional and so helpful even when we made last minute changes the day of!

Reviewed on 6/30/2015

Jason helped make our wedding reception amazing! He was on top of everything that was going on and understood how to keep the flow of events fluid. He was the facilitator of the night but did not make himself the center of attention. Jason made us feel important and confident that the night was going to be a success. We received compliment all night on how smooth and great the music was all night long. We would recommend Jason for any wedding and we can't thank him enough!!

Awersome!

Reviewed on 6/18/2015 Rebecca O

Our dj Patrick D. was amazing to work with! He was so friendly and made sure we had the reception of our dreams! He worked with us on what kind of music we wanted and made sure that we had the perfect playlist. Our guests could not stop talking about how great he was.

Reviewed on 6/05/2015 Kristie S

The easiest and most organized part of planning our wedding. And Shawn was great!

Reviewed on 5/31/2015 Kristen W

Pat H. was recommended by my wedding planner and I am so happy we followed her advice! He was a blast to work with. We left our time line in his hands and he adjusted accordingly and accommodated unforeseen complications quickly. The power in our venue went out for over 1 hour. He did the best to provide music and entertain our guests without power. When the power came back on, he had us all on the dance floor immediately and packed as much into our remaining time as possible. I will definitely be recommending him to all of my friends with up coming weddings!

The Best Part of My Wedding!

Reviewed on 5/07/2015 Jennifer K

Someone gave us some great advice when we started planning our wedding. Spend your money where it counts and start with the DJ. He is the host of your event and sets the pace for the evening. Millennium did not disappoint! They were EXTREMELY professional throughout the planning process, never missing a beat. Yes, they are a little more expensive than others, but totally worth it. If you want a non-cheesy DJ who will make the evening about you, Millennium is the way to go. Jason was our assigned DJ, also the DJ Manager. His calming influence really helped me to enjoy my reception and not stress out. He's also just a really cool guy and all my single girlfriends were calling "dibs." What was really telling though, was that after the dust had settled and our guests started giving us feedback, EVERYONE mentioned how great our DJ was, from my older professional contacts, to my close friends. He had something for everyone. I'm so glad I chose Millennium!

Exceptional DJ!

Reviewed on 4/30/2015 Abby C

I cannot begin to explain how happy we were with Millenium Productions! Brian was quick to respond to our inquiry and set up a meeting with us. We discussed what we envisioned for our day and ultimately decided to have Jason C. as the DJ for our reception. Choosing Jason was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. He met with us to discuss our vision for the reception and gave us suggestions for things that we weren't sure about. He also called to check in with us the week before the wedding just to make sure everything was in order. As soon as we showed up to the reception, Jason was there to greet us. He made sure we had everything we needed and told us his plan to keep the night on track. He even asked us what we wanted to drink and had it waiting for us after we were introduced! He did a great job keeping us on schedule all night without being pushy. He would also occasionally check in with us and our parents to make sure we were OK with how things were going and see if we needed anything. We received endless compliments on Jason and the music he played. We had several guests comment that they had never been to a wedding where almost everyone was on the dance floor the entire night! Jason made our reception truly unforgettable! Thank you Millennium Productions, and especially Jason, for exceeding our expectations and creating an amazing atmosphere at our reception!

Wedding DJ

Reviewed on 4/21/2015 Jena H

We used Millenium Productions as our DJ service for our wedding and we are beyond thrilled that we did! Their whole team is professional and easy to work with. We had Drake as our DJ and the dance floor was full all night! All of our guests were talking about how great the music was. We used Millenium for our service, cocktail hour, and reception and I would highly recommend using them for any event you may have.

Great DJ, Great Uplighting, Great Value!

Reviewed on 4/03/2015 Rachel

I’d definitely recommend Millennium both for music and for uplighting. We booked both of those services and they went above and beyond to give us what we wanted. In addition, Millennium was very affordable and fit within our budget as well. We felt like we got a deal to get both of these services for the same price as what other vendors charged for just a DJ. We worked with Carly in terms of uplighting, and it turned out to be just what we wanted - we met with her and described the layout of the venue and the look we were going for, and took what we wanted and ran with it. The whole room ended up having a soft, romantic feel to it, which was just what we wanted! As for music, we met with Brian for our initial meeting, and then Josh was assigned as our DJ. We met with him, and my husband and I are admittedly music snobs and probably not the easiest people to please, but Josh did an EXCELLENT job of playing the music we wanted. He is super passionate about what he does and it showed in his attentiveness to us and the way he handled everything the night of our wedding. We made a ridiculously long wish list of songs we hoped to hear at our reception, and while he said it might be tough to fit it all in, he did his best to give us what we wanted. And then, halfway through the night, when I said “okay nevermind, scrap the list we gave you and just play more dance music” he said “okay, sure!” and was able to go with the flow and STILL give us what we wanted. All through our planning, I kept telling my husband that all I wanted was for people to dance at the reception, and we got that and more-- I had so many compliments about how fun the reception was and all of my pictures show a true party (the photographer said all the pics had such great energy!). That would have been hard to do without the right music. We definitely had the right music and the right energy at our reception, and we have Josh to thank for that. One more example of Josh going with the flow is that the song that my dad and I danced to has a bunch of different versions, and when we got up there to dance, the slow version of that song started (and we wanted to faster version). I turned around and said “Josh, this isn’t the right one!” and he downloaded the right version then and there and not only changed the song, but mixed it so that it sounded like the slow version was just an intro to our real song. He successfully avoided a mishap and did it in under 20 seconds. Josh, you rock. Thank you for everything both you and Carly did to make our evening awesome!!I Thank you Millennium!!

Millennium Productions did great!

Reviewed on 3/24/2015 Katie K

Brian was our Dj at our wedding ceremony and reception. He did a fabulous job! Brian kept the night flowing from one event into the next, I loved how everything transitioned. He did a wonderful job on making sure we were ready to start the next thing and was making sure he was accommodating us. Once the reception started and dancing began the entire dance floor had people on it the entire time. Thank you Brian and Millennium Productions!

Amazing Experience

Reviewed on 1/13/2015 Megan I

My now husband and I first met with Millenium Productions and loved their presentation. The price was reasonable and their customer service was impeccable. They connected us with Pat, who would be our DJ. We got along with Pat immediately. He was super friendly, kept in constant communication with us by sending an email every week up until the wedding, and he was willing to help with anything we needed. At the reception, we were blown away by his professionalism. Not only with us, but also with my vendor. We appreciated Pat's "30 seconds" rule. We could hear or change any song we wanted as long as we gave him 30 seconds notice. Pat played all the music we requested plus some and he kept the dance floor full all night long. We have been highly recommending Millenium Productions and Pat to everyone we know. Thank you so much!

Jason Clyde and Millennium are great!

Reviewed on 12/03/2014 Alexis P

We would highly recommend Millennium Productions for any event. We worked with Jason Clyde for our wedding and he was wonderful. He had come highly recommended by other vendors in the area and he did not disappoint. He is not an overly talkative DJ (we find this annoying) and is great with timelines and song selection. Also, he went to our venue ahead of time and made sure we had enough sound and speakers for the room. Our wedding space was a large open area with sound difficulties and we had many comments about how wonderful the sound was at our wedding. Additionally, communication by the company overall was really good and we never felt like we were pulling teeth to get answer on anything. It is nice to have an organized and well-run company when trying to plan a large event since so many vendors can be very hard to reach.

Highly Recommend

Reviewed on 12/02/2014 Samantha M

I hired Jason from Millennium Productions to DJ my wedding on 11/15/14. I was SO HAPPY with my experience! Jason was great; nicely dressed, professional, eloquent and well-received by all my guests of different ages and backgrounds. Jason was responsive, on time, asked good questions and really helped with the flow of the wedding reception. Additionally, Jason and the rest of the team at Millennium Productions were very helpful during the wedding planning process. Thank you, Jason and Millennium Productions! I highly recommend your services!

My feet still hurt from dancing

Reviewed on 11/26/2014 Jessica S

Shawn T was my DJ for my wedding on 11/21/14 and he did not disappoint! We kept the dance floor packed all night. I love how he mixed songs together to create a non stop party. I was super worried about getting a DJ because of the cheesy wedding DJ horror stories. Shawn was not one of those! He was professional and friendly and worked to make sure my day was amazing. He also did the music at the ceremony and that turned out perfect as well. Highly recommend working with Millennium!

Used for ceremony and reception

Reviewed on 11/25/2014 Tiffany F

Millenium Productions was a great vendor to work with. This past year they have answered all questions and always got back to me in an appropriate time. Our dj Drake was amazing. He assured me he'd be awesome and keep everyone in the dance floor and he did that by playing some of my requests and used his own judgement with his own songs. He also kept me updated about things that were happening that he thought I might want to know or be aware of. I'd use millennium again and request Drake for the extra money! I'm hoping to see him at my friends wedding in January!

Wedding & Reception: Absolutely Perfect!

Reviewed on 11/13/2014

Millennium has just about anything you might need for an event. We rented the sectional sofa and ultimately our planner got the pipe & drape from Millennium (instead of the venue) because she knew she count on the quality to be just so. And it was. Thank you, Millennium, for helping us stage the perfect wedding.

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 11/05/2014 Lauren P

From my very first email exchange with Millennium, I could understand why so many people had recommended them to me - everyone I spoke with was extremely professional, welcoming, and accommodating in answering all my questions! We quickly booked our wedding with Brian and had a fantastic experience! The planning process was so easy - we met with Brian a few weeks before the wedding, were able to provide all our information and requests online, and met with him again the week before to finalize everything. Brian was so helpful throughout the entire process - we had a hard time picking songs for some of the "big moments" (first dances, cake cutting, etc), and Brian had lots of suggestions that fit our personalities perfectly. He made sure we had the entire evening scheduled-out, down to the minute, and kept things running smoothly all night. The dance floor was packed all-night, and guests are still talking about how great the music was and how much fun the night was! If you are looking for a fun, outgoing, organized DJ, we HIGHLY recommend working with Brian at Millennium! We couldn't have been happier with our experience!

Millennium

Reviewed on 10/19/2014 Jill R

Pat H. did a phenomenal job at our wedding reception. Very professional and played a great mix of music which is just what we wanted. I would recommend to anyone in the the St. Louis area.

Bad Communication

Reviewed on 10/09/2014 alyssa m

While the service provided by Millennium Productions the day of the reception was great, leading up to the event the communication skills of our DJ and the company was not quite up to par. After multiple emails with no response we were not contacted by our DJ till two weeks before our wedding. This left us scrambling to get all of our music set and meet with our DJ to discuss logistics till the very end (when it is the most stressful time for the couple!). Overall I would recommend the company to others seeing that they were very professional, our DJ was on time and set up for our event, and was very polite to us and all of our guests. However, I would make sure to be on top of contacting this vendor to ensure you get what you want.

2014-10-31T16:53:31 Response from the vendor

We are very sorry that the communication and planning leading up to your wedding did not happen as early as it should have. For your package, we normally reach out at least 4 weeks in advance to schedule a planning meeting, and in your case... Read Less Read More

Jason was great

Reviewed on 9/30/2014 Lisa T

I used Millenium Productions & everything was great. We had Jason & he was who several people recommended. I'm very glad we were able to select him for our wedding. He was very calm, cool & collected. He took our suggestions & adjusted the music as needed to keep people dancing. We had a blast & many guests specifically indicated they loved our dj!

awesome dj!

Reviewed on 9/03/2014 Mihwa O

I had jason clyde as my dj at my wedding. But when jason wasn't available at the time that I had tons of questions, I was able to email Brian and he was able to answer all of my questions and help us organize everything we needed. And when jason was back from his vacation, he reached out to me immediately and was able to meet up to go over my wedding schedule. they are an awesome group of people.

TO Millennium Productions