Contemporary Professional Wedding DJs and Hosts

Millennium Productions hires only the best DJs and MCs who can present themselves in a classy and contemporary style. All of our DJs are reception experts, and well-versed in the art of communicating and helping to plan a smooth-flowing event. Visit our website to learn more!

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

1334 Strassner Drive, Brentwood, MO

Reviewed on 7/16/2015

Will was an amazing addition to our June 2015 wedding reception. He was friendly, easy to work with, listened to our wants and needs, and kept our dance floor FULL the entire night!! I'd definitely recommend Millennium (especially Will) to anyone looking for an awesome DJ!... Read More Meaghan & Nicholas

Reviewed on 6/18/2015 Rebecca O

Our dj Patrick D. was amazing to work with! He was so friendly and made sure we had the reception of our dreams! He worked with us on what kind of music we wanted and made sure that we had the perfect playlist. Our guests could not stop talking about how great he was.

Reviewed on 5/26/2015 Shauna H

Brian Lewin was recommended to me by a friend when I inquired as to who the DJ was at his wedding. I cannot say enough positive thing about Brian --- he is an amazing DJ who had people on the dance floor all night long, including family members who NEVER dance! My (now) husband... Read More and I were nervous about how our two very different musical tastes were going to be combined throughout the reception, but Brian did a fabulous job of weaving the two styles together as well as accommodating requests and the special touches here and there that we threw in. He also communicated with all of my vendors (e.g. reception venue, catering coordinator, photographer and videographer, etc.) to make sure that everything went as planned. It was a seamless evening and I am so thrilled with what Brian brought to the evening! I definitely, without a single doubt, would recommend Brian Lewin and Millennium Productions to any and all brides out there! We also booked all of our uplighting with Millennium and when I told them that all I cared about was that the color was pink, they came up with the most fabulous ideas including an ombre uplight down the hallway leading to my reception space. The lighting totally transformed my reception space and they captured the perfect shade of pink (as I was adamant that I wanted neon pink and not fuschia). Fabulous pricing and service - I could not be happier with how it turned out. A phenomenal vendor all around for DJ services as well as decor and lighting! Do not waste time searching around --- book Millennium!

The venue staff said the best ever!

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Eunie C

We had Brian for our wedding a couple of weeks ago and it was absolutely perfect. The people from the venue who see weddings every weekend brought me to the side and told me multiple times that the DJ was awesome. Also, it was very easy to use the Millennium's planning website... Read More before the wedding. The DJ knew what songs to incorporate other songs based on our requests. He also does actual DJing not just playing the songs, which was very cool. He gave us some good advice when it comes to planning overall timeline before the wedding too. I absolutely recommend this vendor for anybody's wedding!!

Reviewed on 10/03/2015 Katie W

Millennium strives for excellence in all they do and it really showed on my wedding day. As there always is, there were several last minute problems that came up for my ceremony and reception, my coordinator seemed lost, but Shawn, my DJ, knew just what to do. He handled things... Read More expertly, anticipated the needs of my guests, rocked the dance music, and got everyone moving. Having the superior services offered by Mellinnium was one the best decisions I made in planning my wedding!

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Jon K

Brian was wonderful. From the beginning stages all the way through the final song Brian was there for us. My wife and I couldn't be happier and will certainly recommend Millennium Productions to anyone looking for a DJ/Host.

Reviewed on 9/23/2015

Shawn was absolutely amazing!! I have had so many guests come to me saying how awesome they thought he was and that he entertained every single person in the room!! I will definitely recommend Millennium and especially Shawn to everyone planning a wedding or event!!

Reviewed on 9/22/2015

Millennium Productions is hands down one of the best DJ services we've ever experienced. My wife and I couldn't have been more pleased with the service and attention to detail to make our day so special. Joshua Boyland (our DJ) went out of his way to make sure everyone was... Read More accommodated, the event flowed smoothly and he knew how to keep the party going all night. Couldn't be any happier with the service provided. Highly recommend this group for any future events. -Dana & Chris Wernimont

Reviewed on 9/22/2015 Gena R

We loved Millennium, they were wonderful to work with and our guests, as well as my husband and I, had the most amazing night. Pat Hawn was our DJ and he kept our crowd up and going all night. It was the most wonderful night ever and Millennium was a huge part of making our... Read More reception a hit!

Reviewed on 9/21/2015 Brighton R

We were thrilled we were able to secure Brian Lewin as our DJ since he came so highly recommended, and he exceeded our expectations. Brian handled all the details as Master of Ceremony of the wedding ceremony and the reception seamlessly and with a sophisticated and... Read More professional style that still managed to be approachable and friendly. He didn't miss a single cue (and there were many!) and Millennium's pre-wedding meetings and forms ensured a smooth flowing event. From the first dance to the last, the party NEVER stopped! We are very, very grateful to Brian and Millennium for their part in making the wedding and reception so special.

Reviewed on 9/21/2015

Jay was awesome in every way. Jay kept the show rolling, was kind and energetic and could not have done a better job. He took the few suggestions we gave him and turned it into the perfect musical ensemble for the evening.

Reviewed on 9/21/2015 Ashley P

Our wedding was on 9/12/15. We had DJ Shawn and he was fantastic to work with! My family has worked with Millenium Productions in the past and we LOVE them! I highly recommend Millenium Productions!

Reviewed on 9/20/2015 Alex T

Millenium was amazing to work with! We strongly recommend Patrick Decker! Patrick was full of energy and kept our guests on the dance floor all night! He was so good, after the last song and the lights came on, everyone didn't want to leave! The lighting, sound and energy... Read More was perfection. Could not have asked for a better reception and Millennium/Patrick played a huge role in making that happen.

Reviewed on 9/17/2015 Erin E

Joshua did absolutely wonderful as our DJ! From the very start of our first meeting with him I already had total confidence in him as our wedding DJ. The music part of our wedding reception was a very important aspect to us and I Joshua made all our wishes for what we wanted it... Read More to be like come true. He was incredibly personable and helpful. He was very attentive to all of our requests and very much wanted to get all the details right. He was very prompt and got to the venue extremely early and spoke with everyone who was going to be giving a speech prior to their speech. He checked on us multiple times to make sure we were having a great time throughout the night and to ask how everything was going. I felt very taken care of by him and if I could have another wedding reception (with the same husband of course) I would definitely want Joshua back!

Reviewed on 9/16/2015 Anne B

I had high hopes for them! I had to convince my now-husband to get a DJ at all, and I'm still glad we did. However, we didn't get the service we'd hoped for on the day of. The dance floor was full the whole night, but I credit that to my fantastic friends over any choices the DJ... Read More made. I liked the online form submission options in the setup process, but he seemed to rely mostly on that and requests from the guests. He also didn't properly introduce some of our special sections, and so they fell flat. We could have gone with a less expensive option and had a similar experience.

Amazing Evening!!

Reviewed on 9/09/2015 Meredith H

We recently just worked with Millennium Productions for our wedding and it was amazing. We had Will as our DJ and he was wonderful! He was so easy to work with! We were planning our STL wedding from Houston so we never got the chance to meet him prior, but he made the night... Read More absolutely perfect for us and we so appreciate it! He was so organized and friendly- my husband and I keep saying how he did so much more than any DJ we have seen at a wedding before. He made sure to have our timeline down perfectly and just helped guide us through the night for some of the bigger events in the reception. He played AMAZING music-our guests are still saying how great the playlist was. He was awesome and made our night amazing! I would definitely recommend using Millennium and Will for your wedding!

Reviewed on 9/01/2015

Put simply... Jason with Millennium Productions is the best DJ ever! Jason is the consummate professional, he exceeded our expectations in every aspect of our special night. Jason did a phenomenal job of emceeing our wedding reception from our entrance, to the speeches, to... Read More finishing with his epic DJ set. Our friends and family danced the entire night. Most importantly, Jason is a pleasure to work with. Thank you Jason and Millennium Productions for making our special night unforgettable!

Reviewed on 7/02/2015 Jayme F

We cannot say enough great things about this company! Millennium worked with us, even though they were close to booked on our date. They helped us plan the perfect music for our perfect day! Our DJ, David Brodigan was fantastic! Very professional and so helpful even when we made... Read More last minute changes the day of!

Reviewed on 6/30/2015

Jason helped make our wedding reception amazing! He was on top of everything that was going on and understood how to keep the flow of events fluid. He was the facilitator of the night but did not make himself the center of attention. Jason made us feel important and confident... Read More that the night was going to be a success. We received compliment all night on how smooth and great the music was all night long. We would recommend Jason for any wedding and we can't thank him enough!!

Reviewed on 6/05/2015 Kristie S

The easiest and most organized part of planning our wedding. And Shawn was great!

Reviewed on 5/31/2015 Kristen W

Pat H. was recommended by my wedding planner and I am so happy we followed her advice! He was a blast to work with. We left our time line in his hands and he adjusted accordingly and accommodated unforeseen complications quickly. The power in our venue went out for over 1... Read More hour. He did the best to provide music and entertain our guests without power. When the power came back on, he had us all on the dance floor immediately and packed as much into our remaining time as possible. I will definitely be recommending him to all of my friends with up coming weddings!

Reviewed on 5/13/2015 Mary R

Josh was absolutely amazing! He went above and beyond the call of duty in every way. Not only did he play awesome music, but he also acted as a coordinator for us and helped out in more ways than we ever expected. He knew just how to get people on the dance floor which was... Read More difficult because most people invited don't dance. He made our reception perfect and we couldn't have done it without him. I'm so glad he was there and I highly recommend him to anyone looking for an excellent DJ for their event!

The Best Part of My Wedding!

Reviewed on 5/07/2015 Jennifer K

Someone gave us some great advice when we started planning our wedding. Spend your money where it counts and start with the DJ. He is the host of your event and sets the pace for the evening. Millennium did not disappoint! They were EXTREMELY professional throughout the planning... Read More process, never missing a beat. Yes, they are a little more expensive than others, but totally worth it. If you want a non-cheesy DJ who will make the evening about you, Millennium is the way to go. Jason was our assigned DJ, also the DJ Manager. His calming influence really helped me to enjoy my reception and not stress out. He's also just a really cool guy and all my single girlfriends were calling "dibs." What was really telling though, was that after the dust had settled and our guests started giving us feedback, EVERYONE mentioned how great our DJ was, from my older professional contacts, to my close friends. He had something for everyone. I'm so glad I chose Millennium!

Exceptional DJ!

Reviewed on 4/30/2015 Abby C

I cannot begin to explain how happy we were with Millenium Productions! Brian was quick to respond to our inquiry and set up a meeting with us. We discussed what we envisioned for our day and ultimately decided to have Jason C. as the DJ for our reception. Choosing Jason was... Read More one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. He met with us to discuss our vision for the reception and gave us suggestions for things that we weren't sure about. He also called to check in with us the week before the wedding just to make sure everything was in order. As soon as we showed up to the reception, Jason was there to greet us. He made sure we had everything we needed and told us his plan to keep the night on track. He even asked us what we wanted to drink and had it waiting for us after we were introduced! He did a great job keeping us on schedule all night without being pushy. He would also occasionally check in with us and our parents to make sure we were OK with how things were going and see if we needed anything. We received endless compliments on Jason and the music he played. We had several guests comment that they had never been to a wedding where almost everyone was on the dance floor the entire night! Jason made our reception truly unforgettable! Thank you Millennium Productions, and especially Jason, for exceeding our expectations and creating an amazing atmosphere at our reception!

Wedding DJ

Reviewed on 4/21/2015 Jena H

We used Millenium Productions as our DJ service for our wedding and we are beyond thrilled that we did! Their whole team is professional and easy to work with. We had Drake as our DJ and the dance floor was full all night! All of our guests were talking about how great the music... Read More was. We used Millenium for our service, cocktail hour, and reception and I would highly recommend using them for any event you may have.

TO Millennium Productions