Millennium Productions KC

Serving Kansas City and Surround Areas

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Planning, Rentals + Equipment

Serving Kansas City and Surround Areas

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Marisa V

Before we even started planning our wedding, I knew who I wanted to hire as our DJ. Brian Lewin was the DJ at two of my very close friends' weddings, and both receptions had been spectacular! He did not disappoint. In fact, I was even more impressed with him and Millennium... Read More Productions from the point of view of the bride. Brian is so kind, responsive, and helpful! He was a pleasure to work with from start to finish, always very professional and friendly. When our wedding day got close, one of our parents was actually hospitalized and (needless to say) it was a very stressful time. Brian did everything he could to help us with the final planning and take things off our plate. We provided some general direction regarding the types of songs and vibe we wanted during our cocktail hour and dinner, and Brian sent us an absolutely spot-on, killer playlist within a day or so. For our wedding day, I had shared with Brian that I really wanted to have a fun, energetic dance floor full of guests at the reception. That is exactly what we got! Brian's song selections were right on target and kept everyone dancing throughout the night. He really knows how to read the crowd. He also announced and did commentary for our "shoe game," which was incredibly fun. I cannot recommend Millennium or Brian Lewin enough! He is fun to work with, and you will never have to doubt that he is on top of things for you. Absolutely the best you could ask for!

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Meg D

Thank you Will and everyone at Millennium Productions! It was so easy to work with everyone at Millennium - from the gentleman that we first spoke with to Will (who in my humble opinion is the BEST DJ in St. Louis!). Every time we met with them before the wedding, we always left... Read More laughing, smiling and positive that we made the right choice by going with Millennium Productions. Their online planning tool made it very easy to choose the songs we had to have and list the ones we absolutely did not want. Will certainly delivered! Not only was our dance floor packed all night thanks to the wonderful music, but Will was absolutely phenomenal to work with! He is a great guy who kept us laughing the whole time! If you want a DJ who will make you feel like family, then Millennium Productions is the way to go! And if you're lucky, you will have the pleasure of working with Will! I 100% recommend them!

Reviewed on 7/28/2016 Julia G

We used Millennium for our DJ services, videography and dance floor rental and they were awesome! Everyone that we worked with or talked to was so genuine and laid back. They offer online planning forms that were super helpful and they make sure they consult with you prior to... Read More the event so they can help carry out the wedding you envision! Will was our DJ and he rocked the party!! Our guests were non-stop dancing and several commented on how awesome the DJ was! David and John were our videographers and they both did an amazing job with capturing key moments without interrupting the party! David also provided several great song recommendations for our video, which we found to be really helpful! Overall, Millennium was fantastic to work with and our wedding would not have been the party that it was without them!

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 Bridgette P

We could not be happier with Millennium Productions for our DJ and videography! The price was very fair compared to the stellar service! From start to finish, they were so easy to work with and the whole process was very well organized. Millennium has an online forum in which... Read More you can pick your songs and plan your big day! Everything was streamlined and simple! Our DJ, Shawn, was FANTASTIC! I think everyone worries about getting one of those cheesy DJ's... but DO NOT fear that with Millennium! Especially Shawn! We had a meeting a month out from our wedding, and he went over everything with us, discussed our likes, dislikes, and really got to know us as a couple. He is a master at his craft and truly enjoys his job. He had so many great suggestions that we never would have thought of! He specially edited two songs together for a fun spin on the daddy-daughter dance. Everyone LOVED it! We got so many compliments on how great our DJ was, and we had such a blast with him that night! We also used Millennium's videography services as well. We just got married a few weeks ago, so we have yet to receive our video. However on wedding day, our videographer was fabulous! He was very professional and easy to work with! And honestly, I forgot he was there! I think thats how videography is supposed to be! He was very unobtrusive, never in your face or irritating. We would highly recommend Millennium for your DJ or videography needs! Especially on wedding day! :)

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Amy J

Matt Fernandes was our DJ from Millennium Productions and he did a spectacular job!! I really think the DJ can make or break your wedding reception and he definitely nailed it! Our reception was at the Saint Louis Art Museum, which is a pretty difficult venue sound-wise. We also... Read More had an Indian-American sort of fusion reception, so we had a huge variety of songs we wanted to be played. My husband also had some very specific requests regarding the music and timeline and Matt worked with us through everything. The music was perfect from the cocktail hour, through the wedding party entrances, and all the way to the last dance song. We had such great feedback regarding the music and the reception was still packed until the very last minute because everyone was dancing and having such a great time thanks to the music. Booking Millennium for our DJ was one of the best decisions we made regarding our wedding!! I would recommend them to everyone!

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Adam M

Millennium Productions had the best customer service of all of my vendors. They were so easy to work with and always prompt in their responses to questions. Patrick Decker was our DJ, and he was wonderful! We would highly recommend Millennium Productions for DJ services.

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Katie J

We had the BEST experience with Millennium. The entire company is super organized and efficient, and we chose them because they were in our price range, but I can't imagine how other DJs could do a better job. Joe went above and beyond to make sure our reception was perfect. He... Read More listened to exactly what we wanted, and our dance floor was insane! A majority of the 185 people there danced the entire time. I would recommend them hands down!!

Reviewed on 7/01/2016 Olivia S

We used Millennium Productions for our lighting and DJ services, and both were amazing. Will was our DJ for the event and he did an incredible job of keeping things going and getting people dancing. He really was able to read the crowd and played music that people responded too.... Read More Our dance floor was packed the whole night. Will was easy to work with before our event and was accommodating to my husband's and my busy schedule. He was very responsive to our emails/questions/requests making us feel much more relaxed beforehand. I would highly recommend Will and the staff at Millennium Productions for your wedding. Definitely check them out!

Reviewed on 7/01/2016 Meagan G

Scott and Josh did an awesome job at our wedding reception! The music selection was on point the entire night and they did everything possible to cater to us on our special day. We could not have asked for anything better. Thank you!

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Krista A

DJ service was one aspect of the wedding that we wanted "the best" service. Our DJ, Brian, did not disappoint! He was always professional and knowledgeable from the initial contact. During our meetings, Brian provided input that was helpful to the sequence of our day as well... Read More as what typically happens in certain wedding situations. He also provided a fantastic list of songs for introductions, cake cutting, dinner, and our closing song. In addition, when my father and I had some difficulty finding our song for the Father Daughter dance, he was quick to lend a hand. His experience as a wedding DJ was much appreciated and we felt very confident in his ability to progress through the dinner, speeches, and first dances in a timely manner so that we could enjoy as much time on the dance floor with our guests as possible. All of the introductions and announcements were well spoken and to the point. Plus the Blues were in the playoffs, and he provided our guests with updates (of course, he asked us first). We only provided approximately 25 songs, and he was able to use our short playlist to create 4 hours where the dance floor was always poppin’. It was difficult to every find an opportunity to leave because every song made me want to stay. We've received numerous compliments on how much fun everyone had due to the fantastic dance party. My husband and I, without a doubt, would recommend Millennium Productions DJ Services (and videography) to anyone!

Reviewed on 6/26/2016 Mary Beth F

Shawn T was amazing! He was great during the planning process and blew us away during the reception. The dance floor was never dull!! We could not be happier with how things went. So fun!

Reviewed on 6/21/2016 Brooke G

One of the "Must-Haves" for my wedding was an awesome band or DJ so we could have a great dance party. After looking into several bands, we decided the DJ route was more in our budget and we were recommended to Millennium. From the get-go everything with them was easy. They... Read More ended up doing music for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception and we were very pleased with the service and price. I have been to weddings where the DJ takes over and becomes star of the show, but Will Conaway was amazing!!! He kept the program going and the hits coming and was very professional. I would definitely recommend Millennium and Will for any future events.

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 Lauren O

We used Millennium for up lighting as well as DJ services at our wedding, and I cannot speak highly enough about our DJ, Will Conaway. Not only did he do a fantastic job with our music, but he was also extremely attentive to myself and my husband throughout the entirety of the... Read More night, getting us drinks, checking up on how we were doing, and going above and beyond anything I would have expected. Everyone had a great time, and it was such a pleasure working with him from the start of the planning process through the end of a great party. I would highly recommend.

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 Zoe M

Joshua was a fantastic DJ. We were nervous that our song choice was too across the board and that adding karaoke would kill the dance party vibe. Joshua put those concerns to rest immediately at the planning meeting and delivered an amazing party at our reception. His... Read More enthusiasm was contagious and his professionalism commendable. We can't imagine having a better night and Joshua was a big part of that. Thanks for giving us the time of our lives!

Reviewed on 6/14/2016 Samantha D

We booked Millennium 2 years before our wedding. They were wonderful since day one. Anytime I had a question they promptly responded. We even decided to add an extra hour of service the week of our wedding and they were extremely accommodating. David was our Dj for the wedding... Read More and he was fantastic! Not only did he keep my husband and I on task for dances he we reassuring for both of our parents! We would highly recommend David!!! Thayou for

Reviewed on 6/14/2016 Tim H

Our experience with Millennium Productions was one of the best ever. From the very start we were treated with professionalism and ever detail was attended to. Brian Lewis was our guy and he did a fantastic job. He listened intently to the Bride and Groom and incorporated all of... Read More their wishes into the evening. At the reception he introduced them and started and carried the evening with such professionalism and from there he took over in a very subtle way to carry the evening entertainment to its fullest. I cannot say enough about Brian and Millennium. The last wedding I hosted for my first daughter we had a band and we were not pleased with the down time and the amount and variety of music that was performed. That was not the case with Brian and Millennium. It was a fantastic performance and done with the utmost professionalism. I would highly recommend them for any wedding reception you might be planning. Tim

Reviewed on 6/06/2016 Kara W

Millennium Productions (we used their DJ services) did a fantastic job at our wedding and I recommend working with them to any bride or groom. Brian Lewin was incredibly helpful and quick to respond whenever I had a question while Josh Boyland made our event go off without a... Read More hitch. He literally kept everything on track and fun - the dance floor was full until the very end of the night!! Such a great DJ and so great to work with!

Reviewed on 5/26/2016 Amber B

I had Joseph Presti as my DJ and he was absolutely amazing! So responsive and did everything I wanted. I couldn't have possibly paid for a better DJ. He had a great personality and played the perfect music at the perfect times. He kept us dancing literally all night.... Read More Perfection!!

Reviewed on 5/17/2016

We were originally assigned DJ David but due to unforeseen circumstances, one of the managers quickly called me to explain the situation and assign DJ Jay (also an upgraded DJ). As a bride about three weeks away from the wedding date, situations like this usually make you very... Read More anxious - however, Millennium handled the situation very professionally and I never even had the chance to worry. As an out-of-town bride, I was also very appreciate of our DJ's willingness to meet with us on a weekend - both our original and replacement DJ were able to work with our availability. Both our original DJ and replacement DJ were very responsive via email, phone call, and text. Before signing a contract with Millennium, a few friends who had experience with the Millennium DJs at weddings or high school dances recommended them. We were very pleased with our selection and think we received a great service for a reasonable price. The online planing forms were a BIG help in planning the event outline and music, and then helpful when communicating and working with our DJ in-person to finalize the event. I would recommend Millennium to other St. Louis brides. Thank you for making our reception fun and effortless!

Reviewed on 5/15/2016 Katie G

Our DJ, Brian, was one of our favorite parts about our wedding. The entire night went perfectly thanks to him!

Reviewed on 5/13/2016 Megan O

I have nothing but great things to say about Millennium Productions. DJ Will was incredible - he seamlessly moved us through our varied dinner welcomes and toasts, then got the crowd up and moving on the dance floor. Our guests loved the music he played, and Will somehow managed... Read More a playlist that kept guests of all ages happy and dancing. Throughout it all, Will was calm, cool, and collected - he checked in with us throughout the night, which was such a nice touch. I've received so many compliments about our DJ...and the fact that my mom and dad barely left the dance floor all night should speak for itself. Will was the best!

Reviewed on 5/08/2016 melissa s

Joseph Presti was our DJ for our 10/02/15 wedding and he was fantastic!! He met with us beforehand and went over all of the details and mentioned a lot of things that we would have overlooked without him. I am sure we were not the easiest clients to work with - we are big music... Read More lovers and we had a very specific playlist in mind. He totally knocked it out of the park. He stayed true to our vision and people were on the dance floor all night! We got so many compliments from our guests about what a great job he did! I would highly recommend Joseph and Millenium! True pleasure working with them!

Reviewed on 4/21/2016 Neem S

Will Conaway is AWESOME. My husband and I really wanted to have an awesome DJ, and Will definitely fit the bill. When we first met with Will, he gave us a lot of suggestions for songs so I wouldn't feel so overwhelmed with all of the choices. I picked a song from a Bollywood... Read More film and could only find it on YouTube. I wanted to walk down the aisle to it, and Will made it happen. Before the ceremony itself, I peeked out of the curtains and Will gave me this smile that made everything better. He's just a super nice guy. Whenever it was time to do something next, he'd let us wrap up our conversations and steer us to the next stop. I never felt pressured or annoyed by him; I was really grateful that he kept us on track and kept the schedule a little fluid when it needed to be like that. We loved the preceremony music! The music during the reception was spot on too. He got all of my friends to dance the entire night. He played some 90s music that we all loved and he did some special requests that were amazing. My friend requested some Soca music, and Will played it, and it was one of my favorite moments of the night. She led everyone through this amazing dance, and I was so happy that Will made this happen. He was such a nice guy and an awesome DJ. I just wish I had more time to dance! Highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 4/16/2016 Jessica W

Millennium Productions did a wonderful job helping us plan various details of our wedding. Our DJ, Jason, was THE BEST! He was organized, easy to talk to, and best of all did a great job. From the start of our reception to the end everyone was dancing; he did a great mix of... Read More Indian songs, traditional music, and pop. He helped us coordinate our Baraat and other aspects of our fusion wedding. He was amazing!

Reviewed on 4/09/2016

Our daughter got married 4/2/2106, and we had Patrick Decker for our DJ and he rocked the house! Everyone loved him he was so easy to work with! He was very patient with any last minute changes and made the evening tons of fun! All of our guest loved him! We also had bistro... Read More lighting that looked wonderful Thank you for making our daughter's special day even better! Gina O'B

Start a Conversation!