Millennium Productions KC

Serving Kansas City and Surround Areas

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Planning, Rentals + Equipment

Bow2010

Serving Kansas City and Surround Areas (314) 918-9335

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Jenna O

Millennium did a fantastic job for our wedding in June and we could not have asked for more! From the music to uplighting, they truly went above and beyond to make our day perfect. We had Joe P. as our DJ, who did an excellent job and all the guests loved him! When meeting... Read More with Joe before our wedding, he was extremely detail oriented and took all of our requests into account, making sure we had the playlist and lighting perfect. At the reception, Joe P. was very professional and did a great job emceeing and keeping the crowd engaged throughout the evening. He would check in with us during the reception about guests' song requests to ensure they were ok to play or we would come up with another song choice to keep the flow of the party going. We could not have asked for a better DJ. Our guests had the best time and we've received so many compliments on how great the party was! I would highly recommend Millennium and especially Joe P. to anyone for their wedding reception!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Lindsay H

We had Joe as our DJ for our September 25th wedding. He was amazing at making our day run smoothly, from our ceremony music and microphones to speeches to dancing the night away. We needed our first dance song cut down and he did it within the day of asking him. It was so... Read More perfect. Highly recommend millennium services. They are all around amazing to work with!!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Lauren W

Joe was our DJ and he was such a nice and easy going guy. He was definitely on top of things as well! I highly recommend Millennium for all your music needs!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Jamie F

We are so glad we chose Millennium Productions for our wedding at the Hyatt! Our DJ, David, was so awesome, as was our entire experience with this company! The communication was fantastic throughout the entire process. We had several people ask us during our reception who we... Read More chose for our DJ services, and we were happy to provide the information! Our guests danced 99% of the time and David was great at reading the "vibe" and playing what fit. We can't thank you enough for your amazing services, we had the absolute best night of our lives!

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Britta A

We picked Millennium Productions to DJ our wedding based on a recommendation from our venue, and we're so glad we did! They were really easy to work with, and we felt like their services were a good value. Much of the planning could be done online, which saved us a lot of hassle... Read More since neither of us could leave work easily to meet with wedding vendors. Any questions or comments we had were answered quickly, and everyone we spoke with was professional and helpful. David B. was our DJ for the night, and he did a fantastic job of making sure that everyone had a good time! He took care of the music for our ceremony as well, and rounded up some special requests that we had for our recessional and first dance. My husband and I are a little uncomfortable in the spotlight, and he was really accommodating about that. He even filled in on the fly with a welcome to our guests when we decided not to give a speech at the last minute. There were a lot of aspects of the reception that we didn't have strong feelings about - we just wanted to make sure everyone had fun, and it wasn't really in our area of expertise to decide the best way to do that (music, etc.). David was really attentive to what our guests seemed to like, which was so helpful! We had no hesitation deferring to his judgment about what music to play or how to welcome our guests, and when it came to special requests that seemed a little outside of our comfort zone, he was quick to check in (discretely) to ask if he should play it or not. I would definitely hire David (or any of the other DJs at Millennium) if I had to do this again and will be recommending them in the future.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Andrea H

Josh was the DJ at our wedding - he was amazing! He was so kind and helped alleviate all my worries as well as work in our special requests. Professional and friendly. Everyone had so much fun! We also used Millennium for uplighting. They were great at answering any questions I... Read More had about how to make the space warm and intimate, numbers of lights we would need, etc. It looked great! Would highly recommend.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Melissa M

We hired Pat Decker as our DJ for the ceremony and reception and we absolutely loved him! We could not have asked for anything better. The music during the ceremony was perfect. He kept the dance floor packed the whole night. He was willing to work with us on things we wanted to... Read More change last minute. We received many compliments on his song selection. We can't think of anything bad to say about Pat or any suggestions, he was great!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Bridget T

We had Joe as our DJ, he was incredible and fun, made the best selections possible and even let us have an encore! Really easy to work with and the best way to keep all the reception activities flowing!

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Allie M

Joe presti from Millennium did a fantastic job at our STL wedding. He was responsive, professional, and played the music we discussed. He even moved equipment quickly to change from our classic indoor dinner to our laid back patio dance party. Very good experience

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Catherine L

I would recommend Millennium Productions to anyone I know. From our initial meeting to the actual event my experience was top notch. A story I would especially like to share (and I found this out AFTER the wedding) is this: My mother was at the venue between the ceremony and... Read More reception helping set up and accidentally dropped the cake topper down all 5 tiers, smashing one side. She started bawling and Brian (our DJ from Millenium) ran over, bear hugged her and helped calm her down, told her that he's definitely seen worse and everything will be okay. He helped her get past a moment that would have otherwise ruined her day and honestly I had NO idea guys. Everything was perfect from the music, to the MC from Brian, to the piping/draping and uplighting. It was the bright white candlelit wonderland I had always dreamed of. You guys are the best, thank you so so much!! If you want a DJ/Production company that truly cares about you, your day, and your event you must give Millennium a call!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Kayla W

We LOVED the team at Millennium Productions! We used them for our DJ and videographer for our New Years Eve wedding. First of all, if you are able to budget in a videographer for your wedding, DO IT! It was the #1 thing all of our friends had said they regretted not doing and... Read More Millennium is by far the best videographers in the area for the most reasonable price. We had 2 videographers at our wedding and not only were they awesome and worked fantastically with our photographers to capture great shots, but they totally blew us away by sending us a highlight reel of their favorite shots the very next day. They even used the actual audio of the countdown to midnight in the video and when we watched it, my husband and I were immediately moved to tears. It was completely unexpected and is something that we'll treasure forever. Shawn was our DJ and he is quite simply amazing. We requested him after he DJed a friend's wedding because it was one of the only weddings we had ever been to where the dance floor was always packed. Well, Shawn definitely did not disappoint there - our dance floor was full all night and 10 months later people are STILL telling us how great our DJ was. And on top of that, Shawn is incredibly knowledgeable, professional, and fun. The DJ is one thing we just never had to think about all night because he was doing such a great job. I highly recommend Millennium Productions. They also offer some great discounts if you do your DJ and wedding video there, so check them out! :)

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Christina A

Bryan was simply amazing. He keep the floor packed and did an excellent job with all the introductions . I would recommend him for any event.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Mary E

I can't say enough good things about our DJ, Patrick, from Millennium Productions. He was so helpful leading up to the event and did everything we needed. He made our reception into the best party ever! Our wedding party and guests did not leave the dance floor all night! We... Read More could not have been happier with our choice. Do yourself a favor and book Patrick today!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Kristin M

When we met Brian at our consultation last year... We knew he was the one we wanted to be such an integral part of our big day! He was an amazing addition to our day of love. Every last detail was attended to...even our odd requests, separate venues, and specialized... Read More performances!! His flexibility and willingness to make every detail that is important to his clients, just as important to him...is the mark of an amazing wedding vendor and friend. His job is not an easy job, though many think they can pull it off...His professionalism and expertise truly showed. We love Brian and are more than willing to write or refer him to anyone. Thank you for making our day so wonderful!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Ann B

Our daughter's wedding reception was an amazing experience because of our DJ-Joe who so thoughtfully and carefully planned the entire night. Joe was a true professional and we would not hesitate to use Millennium again. The dance floor was packed the whole night!!! Great... Read More fun!!!

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Stacey B

Millennium Productions was the best choice for our Wedding reception DJ. Josh was our assigned DJ and he was GREAT! I could not have imagined my reception going any better than it did! & I thank Millennium for a lot of that.. the music is a HUGE part.. get's people moving..&... Read More YES they were moving alright!!! Please consider Millennium (& Josh) to be your special event DJ! ! ! ! ! !

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Sarah G

Millennium Productions did an amazing job at our wedding reception. Shawn was our DJ and he did a great job at keeping everything on schedule and getting everyone out on the dance floor. I would highly recommend.

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Tiffany K

Pat Hawn was an awesome DJ! He kept our guests dancing and our reception moving along on schedule. Great communication, too.

Reviewed on 8/19/2016 Colleen R

We could not have chosen a better company for our DJ and Lighting. They were professional, but laid back. The lighting and drapes were perfect and were the perfect accents to our venue. David B was our DJ an he was better than we ever dreamed. He was creative, funny,... Read More genuine, and he played music that kept the dance floor packed all night, which was exactly what we wanted. I would recommend David to any and everyone looking for a DJ.

Reviewed on 8/12/2016 Camille C

We used Millennium Productions for our DJ and Videography services. When our original DJ couldn't host our event due to unfortunate circumstances, Millennium worked closely with us to find a replacement and make sure we were happy and comfortable. We selected Joshua Boyland,... Read More and we are SO happy we did! Our wedding day was so much more incredible that we ever thought possible, and we owe a lot of that to Josh. The reception was seamless, classy, positive, and high energy. We loved all the dinner music, and once the dance floor opened, it was non-stop fun for us and all our guests. Every time we looked over, Josh was having a blast behind the DJ station. It is clear he loves what he does, and we got so many compliments from our guests about the DJ. We can't thank him enough for stepping in, and for all his hard work in making our reception so perfect. Joshua Boyland has our highest recommendation!

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Marisa V

Before we even started planning our wedding, I knew who I wanted to hire as our DJ. Brian Lewin was the DJ at two of my very close friends' weddings, and both receptions had been spectacular! He did not disappoint. In fact, I was even more impressed with him and Millennium... Read More Productions from the point of view of the bride. Brian is so kind, responsive, and helpful! He was a pleasure to work with from start to finish, always very professional and friendly. When our wedding day got close, one of our parents was actually hospitalized and (needless to say) it was a very stressful time. Brian did everything he could to help us with the final planning and take things off our plate. We provided some general direction regarding the types of songs and vibe we wanted during our cocktail hour and dinner, and Brian sent us an absolutely spot-on, killer playlist within a day or so. For our wedding day, I had shared with Brian that I really wanted to have a fun, energetic dance floor full of guests at the reception. That is exactly what we got! Brian's song selections were right on target and kept everyone dancing throughout the night. He really knows how to read the crowd. He also announced and did commentary for our "shoe game," which was incredibly fun. I cannot recommend Millennium or Brian Lewin enough! He is fun to work with, and you will never have to doubt that he is on top of things for you. Absolutely the best you could ask for!

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Meg D

Thank you Will and everyone at Millennium Productions! It was so easy to work with everyone at Millennium - from the gentleman that we first spoke with to Will (who in my humble opinion is the BEST DJ in St. Louis!). Every time we met with them before the wedding, we always left... Read More laughing, smiling and positive that we made the right choice by going with Millennium Productions. Their online planning tool made it very easy to choose the songs we had to have and list the ones we absolutely did not want. Will certainly delivered! Not only was our dance floor packed all night thanks to the wonderful music, but Will was absolutely phenomenal to work with! He is a great guy who kept us laughing the whole time! If you want a DJ who will make you feel like family, then Millennium Productions is the way to go! And if you're lucky, you will have the pleasure of working with Will! I 100% recommend them!

Reviewed on 7/28/2016 Julia G

We used Millennium for our DJ services, videography and dance floor rental and they were awesome! Everyone that we worked with or talked to was so genuine and laid back. They offer online planning forms that were super helpful and they make sure they consult with you prior to... Read More the event so they can help carry out the wedding you envision! Will was our DJ and he rocked the party!! Our guests were non-stop dancing and several commented on how awesome the DJ was! David and John were our videographers and they both did an amazing job with capturing key moments without interrupting the party! David also provided several great song recommendations for our video, which we found to be really helpful! Overall, Millennium was fantastic to work with and our wedding would not have been the party that it was without them!

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 Bridgette P

We could not be happier with Millennium Productions for our DJ and videography! The price was very fair compared to the stellar service! From start to finish, they were so easy to work with and the whole process was very well organized. Millennium has an online forum in which... Read More you can pick your songs and plan your big day! Everything was streamlined and simple! Our DJ, Shawn, was FANTASTIC! I think everyone worries about getting one of those cheesy DJ's... but DO NOT fear that with Millennium! Especially Shawn! We had a meeting a month out from our wedding, and he went over everything with us, discussed our likes, dislikes, and really got to know us as a couple. He is a master at his craft and truly enjoys his job. He had so many great suggestions that we never would have thought of! He specially edited two songs together for a fun spin on the daddy-daughter dance. Everyone LOVED it! We got so many compliments on how great our DJ was, and we had such a blast with him that night! We also used Millennium's videography services as well. We just got married a few weeks ago, so we have yet to receive our video. However on wedding day, our videographer was fabulous! He was very professional and easy to work with! And honestly, I forgot he was there! I think thats how videography is supposed to be! He was very unobtrusive, never in your face or irritating. We would highly recommend Millennium for your DJ or videography needs! Especially on wedding day! :)

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Amy J

Matt Fernandes was our DJ from Millennium Productions and he did a spectacular job!! I really think the DJ can make or break your wedding reception and he definitely nailed it! Our reception was at the Saint Louis Art Museum, which is a pretty difficult venue sound-wise. We also... Read More had an Indian-American sort of fusion reception, so we had a huge variety of songs we wanted to be played. My husband also had some very specific requests regarding the music and timeline and Matt worked with us through everything. The music was perfect from the cocktail hour, through the wedding party entrances, and all the way to the last dance song. We had such great feedback regarding the music and the reception was still packed until the very last minute because everyone was dancing and having such a great time thanks to the music. Booking Millennium for our DJ was one of the best decisions we made regarding our wedding!! I would recommend them to everyone!

Start a Conversation!