Millennium Productions KC

Serving Kansas City and Surround Areas

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Planning, Rentals + Equipment

Bow2010

Serving Kansas City and Surround Areas (314) 918-9335

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Emily W

First of all, let me just say, Millenium Productions is AWESOME!!! They were wonderful to work with and provided excellent service and quality. Our DJ Joe Presti was the absolute best. I honestly could not have imagined a better DJ and host for our wedding reception. We spoke... Read More with him multiple times prior to the wedding where he was extremely attentive to planning the evening. We supplied a few "must-play songs" and the general vibe we were looking for and he did the rest of the hard work. He played awesome music and kept our dance floor completely full all night! Not only that, he is a kind and thoughtful person. I am so thankful he was a part of our special day. We worked with Aaron in coordinating our lighting. Aaron is spectacular!! We live out of town and he was super easy to work with via email, giving us all of our options and suggestions of his own (which we were looking for). He took a random idea I had and created an awesome personalized monogram for us. We had uplighting as well and our reception venue looked absolutely beautiful. He is nice, thoughtful, funny, and thoroughly enjoyable to work with.

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Amelia F

The hype is well-deserved! Millennium had worked with my sister and, as getting a DJ was a last minute decision for us, we wanted someone we could trust for our wedding. Rich Whalley, our DJ, perfectly understood our low-key but quirky style. He was chill, flexible, and played a... Read More wonderful assortment of songs to compliment the choices we'd made. On the wedding night and in the days since, we've received so many compliments on Rich's work. He and Millennium really helped make our night. The company's planning sheets and reminders were especially helpful in those hectic last days of wedding planning. I hadn't anticipated such a great experience working with a DJ. We couldn't recommend Millennium and Rich more highly.

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Kristen T

Our DJ was Will C. and WOW was he fantastic!! From the time we met with him to discuss our big day I knew we had made a great choice. Will made our wedding day a very special one. He was very professional, entertaining, attending to our needs, and kept our guests highly... Read More entertained. Our reception was very smooth from the introductions, first dance, to keep the dance floor crowded. My husband and I were very pleased with Will. We had multiple compliments of how great the music was and that it was the best and most fun wedding they had been to. We had guests on the dance floor all night from ages of 4 to 60! If we could re-live our wedding day, we would choose Will C. every single time! Will, there are not enough words to say thank you for such a wonderful night-we truly got the best! :-)

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Melissa D

Our DJ was Will Conaway and he was incredible, incredible, incredible!!! In the crazy mix of everything wedding, he was super personable and easy-going! You NEED that combination on a stressful, busy day. If you are looking for a DJ, I strongly recommend Millennium and... Read More strongly recommend Will!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Kimberley K

Patrick Decker did an amazing job as the DJ at our wedding reception. He was an excellent host for the evening's activities ... everything went as planned and he kept us on schedule. Patrick chose the perfect music and had the dance floor packed all night! We felt he had us... Read More well prepared and communicated frequently all the way up to the wedding day. His personality kept us calm which helped us enjoy our wedding party! We highly recommend Patrick!!!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Caitlin K

Completely amazed at how great our dj was. Brian was extremely nice and helpful. He helped us with the music selection and he was easy to get a hold of and discuss the ceremony and reception. All of our guests danced and loved the music selection. Would definitely recommend this... Read More dj company.

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Jessi S

Will was above and beyond amazing. He took all of our input and turned it into a beautiful ceremony and reception. He even took music change requests from me the morning of the wedding. What really impressed us is that he cleared the dance floor of all the ceremony décor so we... Read More could get the reception started right away. I would highly recommend this company and especially this DJ.

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Julie S

Brian was absolutely amazing. His voice was crystal clear and he definitely kept the party moving. He was also incredibly helpful with the entire process, from picking music to helping move everyone along the day of the wedding.

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Morgan D

We used Jay with Millenium Productions for our DJ at our reception for our August wedding. He was so easy to work with and was able to help us make some decisions with songs and the flow of the party. We wanted specific songs played and there was never a glitch in the playlist.... Read More He spent extra time making sure he knew who everyone was and how to pronounce everyones names. The entire planning process was super easy with their online forms and ability to select whatever songs you wanted. I highly recommend Millenium and Jay for your special event!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Rachel K

Our DJ was, Rich Whalley, and he was fantastic! I was apprehensive about hiring their most basic DJ and set up, but he was truly the best. He communicated well with us and met every need we had for the reception. Their website to set up our playlist was easy and well organized.... Read More We made special requests for Rich to announce and he did. He followed our playlist requests and we had a full dance floor all the way until the end of the reception! I didn't want to sit down because that's how great the flow of the music was! We used their videography services as well. The videographers were very discrete, did not interrupt, and I hardly knew they were around. I highly recommend Millennium productions for their services. Very professional and I can't wait to see how our video turns out 😊.

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Lindsey P

Our DJ was Patrick Decker and he was AMAZING! He was super communicative and helpful throughout the planning process and the day-of. He did a really wonderful job of using our "must play" songs to create a playlist that was perfect for us. He was also super easy to work with... Read More and was really flexible with last-minute changes. We are SO glad we went with Millennium for our DJ, and even more happy that Patrick was our DJ. I would recommend him to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Jessica F

I was asked by my wife, Jessica to write this review, and I am ecstatic to do so. We came into this process knowing that as far DJ's go, you get what you pay for, in every sense of that phrase. We are so absolutely happy that we chose Brian Lewin from Millennium Productions as... Read More not only did we got what we paid for, but the experience with him was above and beyond our expectations. The most important detail of that whole day to me was that Brian genuinely cared for the well-being of us and the wedding. He offered to come early to give us an extra pair of hands to help set up the venue, which by far shows his character and that this was more than just another job to him. I requested a fairly broad range of EDM (but definitely made sure no drum'n'bass) for the reception so I was initially worried that I was not specific enough. But my doubts were thrown out the window when he started playing. As soon as the music started, there was constant dancing the whole night, with not a single lull in between. In addition, we just recently found out that the owner of the venue (who made my wife cry that morning multiple times) during the setup clashed and argued with Brian that whole afternoon (none of it Brian's fault), but because Brian was so professional about the whole thing, we didn't even know about it until almost a month after. So thank you again Millennium Productions for having Brian Lewin be our most wonderful DJ. It was absolutely the best choice for us.

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Kristina M

Our DJ was Patrick Decker. He was absolutely perfect. He showed so much enthusiasm for being apart of our big day. He kept in close contact with me through the process, always offering for to help. He made our day so easy and beautiful. He was a great MC for the night. He... Read More announced the things he needed to then he was “out of sight out of mind”. He just focused on playing the music and making sure our day was everything we dreamed off. The music selection her provide kept everyone on the dance floor the entire 4 hours!!! Our wedding was a huge dance party, the dance floor was on fire. And we owe that all the Patrick!! We were so sad when it ended. I recommend going with Millennium Productions and having Patrick as your DJ! Hands down, BEST DJ EVER!!!

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Erin T

This company came highly recommended and everyone was right! They are so easy to work with and communicate with. Our DJ was Pat, and I could text, call, or email him at any time of day if I thought of anything I wanted or if I needed recommendations. They do exactly what you... Read More want and they're fantastic!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Lori W

David Brodigan from Millennium was AMAZING as our DJ for our daughter's wedding this past weekend. He was professional, kept the crowd going and kept us on time schedule (VERY important). The communication prior to the wedding as well as during the reception was exceptional.... Read More The sound equipment was top quality and when suggestions/changes needed to be made at last minute to song list he knew what to do and made a smooth transition. Highly Highly Highly recommend. Well worth the money.

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Lauren S

We can't thank Millennium Productions enough for making our special day so special! Everything went perfectly and ran so smoothly. We had many compliments on our music and our DJ, Joe Presti! He truly went above and beyond and did an incredible job of keeping the dance floor... Read More moving all night long! He got an idea of our vision, completely ran with it and nailed it! Joe also made sure the sound was perfect at our ceremony. Truly an unforgettable experience and I would highly recommend to anyone!

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Stephanie S

Adam and I were so thankful we went with Millennium Production. Our DJ Joe Presti was fantastic. He went above and beyond to make sure our wedding was perfect. You definitely can't go wrong with this company. I would definitely recommend Joe Presti!!!!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Ellen B

Everything about working with Millennium Productions was amazing. They were so helpful with song suggestions and time fillers. Shawn Titchenal was hands down the best DJ we could have gotten. He had everyone out of their seats dancing the whole time! So much sweat and so many... Read More drinks were lost on that dance floor. Amazing time!

Reviewed on 9/03/2017 Tiffini H

We worked with Joe Presti, and it was just a dream. We described the vibe we were going for for each part of the wedding day, and he was able to curate song lists that matched our vision perfectly. People were complimenting the music selection all day--from the pre-ceremony... Read More music all the way until the reception! We highly recommend Joe and Millennium Productions--we were in good hands!

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Sarah B

Will C. and the whole Millennium team was absolutely wonderful for our wedding. We had some out-of-the-ordinary requests, and Will incorporated them into our reception with ease. No down time, no slow moments, just a packed dance floor and a great mix of all the song styles we... Read More asked for (which were not the usual playlist). He was organized and professional, so it was a pleasure to let him handle the evening. We didn't have to worry about a thing, and he even came over to see if we needed drinks! Millennium was great to work with, but I especially recommend Will!

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Dan K

5 stars plus! DJ David did a stellar job for our wedding. We had a train derailment cause a significant delay to our start time, and he offered to stay as late as necessary for us without hesitation. Dozens of our guests approached us and told us how great the music selection... Read More was... the dance floor was packed until the very end! Couldn't have asked for a better DJ for our big day! A+ service and people. Definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 David B

Millennium was THE BEST! Planning was easy and relaxed. The online planning tools really guide you through the entire process. In person, Brian also provided music suggestions for those hard to pick spots. On the wedding day, Brian executed everything perfectly and we heard... Read More the same from many of our guests! The sound and lighting were perfect out on the deck. He checked in with us when things changed, gave us his opinion, and kept things moving in a fun, but professional manner. Brian's professionalism, candor, and humor set a great tone for the whole evening. THANK YOU!!!

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Stacy G

Millenium Productions did an amazing job for our wedding this summer! Joe Presti was our DJ and he was very thorough and organized. He has a lot of enthusiasm and it certainly showed because he was a very fun DJ! He kept everything going and did more than just DJ. He... Read More worked with the venue planner to understand timing for everything and did a fantastic job keeping everything and everyone in order and on time, which is hard to do. He also included everything special that we requested from entrance songs to dancing songs. I would highly recommend this company and Joe!

Reviewed on 8/05/2017 Lauren K

We highly recommend Millennium Productions! We reached out to MP on The Knot and Brian L. promptly replied back to us to set up a time to meet and sent pricing and information on their services. (We especially appreciated this as we found that not all vendors respond quickly or... Read More are up front with pricing.) We met with our DJ, Will C., twice--first to go over our preferences and discuss options and second to do a full review of the day's schedule and music. Will and MP were very thorough and patient with us as we made last minute changes leading up to the date. We went with MP for our reception uplighting and the mic/sound for our ceremony, too. On our wedding day, Will was the best--professional, calm, and positive! He truly kept guests of all ages out on the dance floor the whole time. He calmed our nervous MOH before her speech and coordinated our four additional speeches with ease. Our wedding day would not have been the same without Will and the help of MP.

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Stacy A

Will , he is the man!! This company after some unfortunate circumstances still came to KC for our wedding and I am thankful for that. Amazing team and communication was key Will did awesome truly talented group. Thanks for keeping the party going till the end , we enjoyed it!!