Milly's Sweet Creations

Cleburne/Ft. Worth/Dallas and surrounding areas..

Cleburne, Fort Worth/Dallas Wedding Cake bakery.

Milly's Sweet Creations specializes in custom cakes for all occasions. From Weddings, Groom's, Bridal Shower, Birthdays, Quinceanera to Anniversary cakes, from Whimsical to Traditional, our cakes are as unique as they are delicious. The designs are innovative, creative, elegant and made specially for your event. We "specialize" BOTH in Fondant and Buttercream work, with the most popular being buttercream cake with fondant accents. Serving the Dallas/Ft. Worth/Arlington and surrounding areas.

Cake Stands, Cake Accessories, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

(Open By Appointment ONLY) Wedgewood Dr., CLEBURNE, TX Cleburne/Ft. Worth/Dallas and surrounding areas.. (817) 523-1249

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Emily H

Milly was was so great to work with. I described to her my vision for my wedding cake and she completely delivered my dream wedding cake, it was everything I hoped for. My guests raved about how delicous they were. Milly pays attention to detail and aims to provide everything... Read More you want. Thanks Milly for such beautiful and delicious cakes on our special day.

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Diane P

If you are wanting a beautiful or unique wedding cake that is absolutely delicious, then Milly's Sweet Creations is the vendor you want. My son and his fiance wanted unique cakes and Mildred delivered. All of the guests during the wedding and afterwards, complimented both cakes... Read More over and over. Each had a delicious, moist amaretto or chocolate flavor. The cakes I've tasted over the years at other weddings are usually dry. Mildred has a "secret ingredient" that truly makes her cakes unique. She even provided the bride and groom with a complimentary 6" one year anniversary cake. Mildred is very professional and SO talented. I highly recommend her! P.S. The wedding cake was beautiful.....would have looked even prettier if the parents(us) had remembered to give Mildred the "P" to go on the top! LOL

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Joanna M

Wonderful to work with! Milly heard what we wanted, made great suggestions and delivered a beautiful (and delicious) cake. She communicated with us every step of the way. There were a lot of pictures taken of the beautiful cake!

Milly Almon

Milly founded Milly’s Sweet Creations in 2010 when her love of creativity evolved into a passion for baking and decorating one-of-a-kind desserts. She found that she enjoyed baking and loved the creative process involved in decorating a cake. She don’t have any formal training in design, she just did cake courses that will help translate her love of art into edible art, in her case, cakes!