Milo's Catering

(1)

Columbus, OH

Weddings by Milo's

Our professional event planners are ready to help with all the details of your big day. Relax and enjoy this exciting time in your life, we'll take care of the rest. Your dream wedding starts with great food... Our culinary team is ready to create the perfect menu for you!

$$

Specialty

American Regional, Asian, Continental, Dessert Specialists, Eastern European, French, Fusion, Indian, Italian, Kosher Style, Latin American, Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, Other Cuisine, Vegetarian

Bow2010

980 West Broad Street, Columbus, OH

Fantastic

4/26/2014 Rachel W

I am not sure where to begin, other than to say Milo's made my weddng over-the-top perfect! I worked with Stacy, who was not only my catering contact, but really ended up being my wedding planner and keeping my wedding going. She went so above and beyond to make my wedding perfect, I really can't say enough nice things about her. Milo's customized a great menu for my cocktail hour and reception at the Ohio Statehouse. They made sure all my requests were met, and we got SO many compliments on the food - everything from the steak to the vegan options. Milo's also did our bar, which had a great selection and really great service. We got the basic package and my groom was SO happy to find out they could even make Manhattan's! Milo's also took care of linens and chivari chairs - which were more than I even expected. They did all the set up and made sure everything was perfect. They set up a dessert bar of my family's home-made desserts at no extra cost, and coordinated with a chocolate fountain to make sure everything was flawless. I could go on and on about everything that Stacy and Milo's did for our wedding that was so above and beyond. Stacy really made the planning process so easy and my wedding day perfect - even staying late. I would HIGHLY recommend booking Milo's for any event. Their food and service was fantastic and so above and beyond my (very high) expectations.

Send Email