Mindy Leigh Photography

Chicago, Chicago Suburbs, Eastern Iowa and Wisconsin

Joyful.Authentic.Timeless | Wedding Photography

Congratulations! If you are looking for a photographer to capture your wedding day, we're glad you've found us! At Mindy Leigh Photography we strive to capture your wedding day in a joyful, authentic, and timeless fashion. We truly enjoy capturing the big moments, but we also love to capture the moments the bride and groom weren't even aware happened. The best wedding photography happens when the bride and groom can connect with their photographer, trust their photographer, and be excited about the entire process. We strive to make a connection with each of our couples in order to capture and share their unique love story in the most authentic and beautiful manner possible.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Elgin, IL Chicago, Chicago Suburbs, Eastern Iowa and Wisconsin (630) 606-5811

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Rebecca L

Mindy and Marc were a dream to work with! From our initial meeting with Mindy, my husband and I just knew we wanted her to capture our big day. Mindy was extremely attentive and went above and beyond throughout our whole engagement leading up to the wedding. She kept us engaged... Read More with various questionnaires both informative and fun. We also loved that she made a cute video with a recipe related to our relationship (Mac & Cheese and a Jelly Doughnut Martini YUM!). Our engagement session was a lot of fun and prepared us for the wedding day pictures. The day of the wedding Mindy and Marc were always around capturing many moments that we didn't necessarily see. They made sure that every picture we wanted was captured. All of our guests especially loved that Mindy created a quick slideshow of some of our photos from the getting ready phase/ceremony for all to see during our reception. We are so glad we chose Mindy and Marc to capture our big day- we feel like more than just clients to them, we feel like friends.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Gabriella D

Hiring your wedding photographer is no easy task! Mindy put up with a lot of back and forth from myself & my fiance. She answered phone calls & set up meetings, even an in person meeting - before we event booked her! Ultimately her level of experience, detail, her easygoing... Read More personality, and the many options we had for wedding photography are what led us to booking her. A few weeks ago we had our engagement photo session with Mindy and it went so smoothly. Leading up to the session, she sent multiple emails to make sure we were well prepared. Then, the day of, the weather didn't quite cooperate - Mindy was on top of it and picked a location that we absolutely LOVED! She explained everything for us so we were able to be natural in front of the camera. I would highly recommend Mindy and her services to any couple looking for a wedding photographer!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Jamie S

Mindy has been nothing but great during our wedding planning. She answered countless emails and met us in person before booking her. She was accommodating with our schedule and met us in the city to shoot our engagement session. She knew where all the best shots were and had... Read More fun ideas and helped us feel comfortable the whole time. I met with tons of photographers and Mindy was the nicest with the best photography for the best price. I would recommend her to anyone.

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Tiffany D

Mindy was absolutely amazing! She was professional and still fun, very easy to get along with! She had great insight and gave direction when photographing. We ended up switching up our schedule a little bit and she had no problem going with the flow. We absolutely loved our... Read More photos!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Jena B

Mindy & Marc were excellent! They were very relaxed, easy going, and professional. I'm still amazed by the quality of the photos from our wedding, and the variety. The more candid photos have always been my preferred photo style, and they did a great job capturing the happiness... Read More of the day and everyone's personalities in both candid and more posed shots. I was also amazed at how reasonably priced their services were compared to other wedding photographers in the area (especially given the quality!) and I always recommend to anyone in the area who is seeking a photographer. Thanks Mindy and Marc! You guys really helped capture our special day!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Amber L

The best thing I did when I planned my wedding was hiring Mindy to be our photographer. I couldn't have asked for better pictures of one of the best days of my life. She is easy going, yet worked diligently to get our large wedding party from Point A to Point B to Point C.... Read More (Which, btw, you will definitely need that person to keep things moving to keep up with the timely itinerary!) She is professional, trustworthy, and will make sure that you have every single picture you want of your special day. Since our engagement photos and wedding, she has since became a friend of ours and we have had Mindy do our maternity pictures and pictures of our baby girl. We are blessed to have come across such an amazing photographer and she will continue to capture pictures of our family as it groes!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017

Mindy & Marc were great to work with! I researched a LOT of photographers and knew immediately during our first Skype session I wanted her to capture our special day. Mindy made us feel comfortable and was so much fun to work with. She was extremely organized and I loved her... Read More communication. Mindy went above and beyond and even tied my bustle on more than one occasion. We loved our wedding gallery and received it in a timely manner. We continue to recommend Mindy and Marc to everyone!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Gabrielle S

Mindy and Marc the best! They feel more like family than just your photographers by the end. Mindy takes the time to really get to know you and it shows in the finished product! From a personalized engagement session to her help getting ready for the big day she was great... Read More throughout the whole experience. Having Marc there to capture different moments and angles was awesome and the guys loved hanging out with him before the ceremony. We LOVE our wedding photos and can’t thank them enough for being there to capture our day!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Francesca P

Mindy and Marc are so amazing to work with. From the minute my husband (that's still weird to say 😊) and I spoke with Mindy on the phone, we knew she was special. She made us feel like she genuinely cared about us as people and that our engagement was the greatest news she had... Read More ever heard (even though she had never met us!) Both Mindy and Marc do everything they can to make your wedding day run smoothly. I can't say enough wonderful things about this duo, and I promise you won't be disappointed when you hire them. They are so great!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Leah P

They were AMAZING to work with! Highly recommend, you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Grace D

AMAZING! We hired Mindy from Mindy Leigh Photography to photograph our wedding on 7/25/15, at our childhood church in Glenview, IL and reception at North Shore CC What an amazing job she did! She was very down to earth, personable, and laid back. I really think her personality... Read More and photography style is the reason why my wedding photos came out so great! You will not regret hiring MLP photography to capture day! I definitely recommend Mindy if you want special pictures to last you a lifetime.

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Becca P

Mindy was everything one would want in a wedding photographer and more. She was fun and professional, all while listening to and fulfilling our wishes. Hiring her was one of the best wedding planning decisions we made and we recommend her to everyone looking for a wedding... Read More photographer.

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Carissa P

Ohmygosh! I don't even know where to start! We are so extremely happy that we chose MLP for our wedding photographers! Mindy and Marc are two of the most genuine people we have ever met. They are so friendly and go out of their way to get to know their brides and grooms and we... Read More loved that so much! They made us feel so comfortable and always had us laughing! Thank you so much for all of our amazing photos and everything you did for our big day! We can't thank you enough for how incredible our engagement photos and wedding photos are (and we've only seen one wedding photo so far! ;) That's how good they are--I only needed to see one photo) We will definitely be catching up with you two in the future as our family grows with newborn portraits and family portraits!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Danielle U

Choosing Mindy Leigh Photography was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Chris and I got married in September 2016 and our photos were absolutely perfect. All of our special moments were captured. Our photos share the story of our entire wedding day! There was so... Read More much focus on detail and making sure each moment was captured naturally. Our album turned out beautiful as well! Mindy Leigh exceeded our expectations!

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Nicole F

Mindy & Marc were amazing!! I am so glad I found MLP. Mindy was so easy to work with & made sure all details were known ahead of time. She is super sweet & very talented. Our engagement & wedding photos were beautiful! I have referred everyone in need of a wedding photographer... Read More to MLP! The website for the photos is super easy to use which is a plus. Mindy was very responsive anytime I contacted her. Thank you so much for being a part of our day Mindy & Marc!

Reviewed on 8/28/2016 Sharon B

Mindy was great to work with. She helped us establish a wedding day timeline and went above and beyond to give us extra helpful tips to make the day go smoothly. She and husband Marc were very helpful on the day of and stayed organized. Great photographer!

Mindy & Marc

Hi & Welcome! We are Mindy & Marc, a husband and wife photography team based out of the northwest suburbs of Chicago. We are passionate about providing our couples with the very best service while capturing memories to last a lifetime. We believe in love, laughter, family, and every other wonderful experience that is a part of marriage.